The Divorcee and the Yard Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like me to fulfill every single one of your fantasies? Then you give me one of mine: the two of you, fondling and stroking and possibly kissing each other -- your chests, your backs, your asses, and of course your cocks -- while getting all soapy and hot and wet in my shower as I sit by and direct. You both have to cum, and you each have to taste each other's cum -- even just a little bit."

Brian spoke first. "We'll think about it, Gloria."

"We will?" Danny looked startled.

"Dude! We spend half an hour or whatever doing that, and then she's our total fuck toy for the next two months.

Gloria smiled. "Anything. Anything at all you can dream up, provided I won't get arrested for it."

The boys got up and showered, and she saw them out, giving each one a long kiss at the door.

"Would you like me to drop the robe and kiss you naked, with the door open and neighbors probably watching?" They got big smiles and nodded.

"Then you know what you have to do." She ducked inside, closed the door, and leaned back against it.

Now she just had to wait.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
Milf Tails: After Midnight Steven has a late night encounter with his best friend's mom.in Mature
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
More Stories