The Divorcee and the Yard Boy Ch. 03

Story Info
She shows off to convince Danny and Brian to play a scene.
1.5k words
4.24
72k
15
0

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria was tired of waiting. Two weeks ago, she had promised her yard boy, Danny, and his friend Brian that she would be their sex slave for the rest of the summer.

All they had to was make out with each other and taste each other's cum while soaping each other up in a small shower.

She thought it would be an easy sell. Forty minutes or so of some man-on-man time versus 8 weeks of debauchery with her. She had had sex with another girl by the time she was 16, after all. But she had underestimated the fear of seeming "gay."

Today was Thursday, Danny's normal yard work day, and she was determined to overcome that obstacle. She really wanted to see them going at it, and she couldn't wait to be fucked for 2 months straight by the two hot men.

The doorbell rang. At the door were Danny and Brian, big grins on their faces. Gloria was wearing an off-the-shoulder white shirt that exposed her midriff and a tight pair of jeans. Her lips were glistening red from the lipstick she had used, and the soft curls of her black hair tumbled down to her shoulders. Anyone with half a brain could figure out she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Man, you are hot!" said Brian.

She smiled. "Have you boys considered my offer?"

Danny blushed. "I ... I don't know, Gloria. It's ... I'm not into guys."

"I didn't ask if you were into guys. I asked if you would play out a little scene for me."

"It seems weird. But Brian and I were thinking, maybe, we could just fool around today?"

The thought had crossed her mind as well. But she held firm. "No sex until you pay the piper, Danny. But if you do ... just imagine all the sex we'd have. Think of the positions. Think of me getting naked right now, just because you tell me to. But if you don't want to do that, you have chores to do. Brian, I'm not paying you to do yardwork, so you can hang out in the backyard."

The boys gaped. She arched an eyebrow. "You have your fantasies, boys. I have mine." She closed the door.

She walked to her office, where she had left the blinds down but the windows open a crack. She wanted to know if they were talking about it.

"Dude, I told you, we should do it," Brian said.

"I don't know, man, it's just so gay."

"It's gay to want a beautiful woman who will fuck you any way you want? Think what you're passing up, man. I know your girlfriend isn't putting out, that's for sure. Think if you had showed up today and just said, 'Take off that tight white shirt and show me your tits. Then take off your jeans, kneel, and suck my cock deep.' Think about it, man! Imagine her head bobbing up and down on your rod."

"That would be hot."

"So we go through the little shower scene for, like, half an hour, and that's what you get. Man, I'd love to bend her over a table and shove my dick between those sweet legs. Wouldn't you?"

"Well, sure, but I'm just weirded out by the shower thing."

She was glad to hear Brian was game. Danny sounded like he was wavering. Time to put her second idea into effect.

After about half an hour, she walked outside. Brian was sitting on a deck chair and Danny was pulling weeds in her garden. Brian looked up and let out a low whistle. Danny looked over.

Gloria was dressed in a small yellow bikini. The top only had small triangles that barely covered the nipples on her 36C breasts. The bottom was slim and tied at the hips. She had a towel over one arm.

"You boys don't mind if I sunbathe, do you? I'm trying to get a good tan during the summer, and I'm grabbing every free moment I can." The two boys shook their heads. She grabbed a lounge chair from the patio and pulled it out a sunny spot, making sure to bend from the waist so Danny and Brian could see her ass. The bikini fabric had tucked in a bit, leaving little to the imagination.

She laid out her towel on the chair and sat on one edge. Slowly, she squirted suntan lotion onto her hands and rubbed it all over. She looked at the boys frankly. They were looking back.

She turned and laid down on her stomach, her arms under her head.

"Oh, I almost forgot," she said loudly. She sat up, untied her bikini top, and let the triangles and string hang in front as she laid back down. "Wouldn't want any tan lines, would we? And you boys have seen it all already."

She laid there for about five minutes and then rolled onto her back. Both boys were looking, so she untied the knot behind her neck and pulled off the top. Her tits pooled on her chest, and she squirted some more lotion onto them and began to rub it in.

"Danny? Aren't you working today?" He slowly turned back to his chores. "Jesus!" she heard Brian say.

"Yo, Gloria." Brian had moved closer to her. "I'm working on Danny, but he's flipping out."

She sighed, letting her chest heave. "I know, Brian. I'm glad you're on my side, though."

"Well, it's a bit weird to imagine. But fuck I want you as a sex toy. I'd suck his dick once for that."

"God that would be hot. Maybe he still needs some convincing. Maybe you should point out that I'll get tan lines in my current situation. At least you'll get a nice look until we can convince him."

Brian grinned and raised his voice. "I thought you said you didn't want tan lines, Gloria. That bikini bottom is going to leave you with a big white triangle over your pussy."

"Ooh, you're right," she said. Danny was looking again as she reached one hand down to the hip facing away from him. She untied the bow and moved her hand to the hip closest to him. She undid the other bow. She lifted her hips a little and pulled the skimpy fabric away.

"Aw, man. She still has that bald pussy. Come here and look, Danny."

"Brian, Danny has to finish his yardwork. I'm not paying him to stand around and gawk at me."

"Maybe you should play with that pretty pussy, Gloria. Give us a little show."

"No, Brian. Of course, if you and Danny played my game, I'd have to do it, wouldn't I?"

"Do you hear that, Danny? We could just tell her to start putting fingers in that pussy while we watched. We could film it and play it back to her as she sucked our cocks." She liked Brian's imagination. He turned back to her, and she winked at him.

She lay like that for about 10 more minutes while Brian watched and stroked himself. Then she flipped over -- she really was trying to get a better tan -- while Danny continued to work and Brian continued to ogle.

Finally, she stood up. She grabbed her towel and walked, still naked, over to Danny.

"Hi, Danny. How's your work going?" He looked up from where he was kneeling, and he teetered backwards a bit as he took in her naked body towering over him.

"I'm almost done here, Gloria."

"That's good. Danny? Let me ask you something. Do you remember when we first had sex?"

"Yeah, of course!"

"Do you remember the game we played? Where you could tell me to do anything, anything at all, and I had to do it?"

"I know what you're going to say Gloria, and I'm just weirded out."

She ignored him and leaned in close, letting her breasts dangle near his face. "Do you remember how good that power felt? Do you remember spanking me? Hard?" He licked his lips and nodded.

"Imagine if you could have that again. All summer long. Ask yourself this, Danny. Do you want to spend the rest of the summer masturbating about that memory, or do you want to spend it masturbating to a fantasy about how I'll have to fuck you the next time you see me?" He swallowed again.

"I just bought a new dildo, Danny. It's big. And thick. Would you like to see how far into my pussy it will go? Would you like to hear me scream as you push it in? Would you like me to scream in pleasure as you shove your cock down my throat?"

"Brian's game, Danny. It's in your court."

She stood back up and tossed the towel over her shoulder. She walked back to her house, swinging her hips all the way as Danny watched.

Twenty minutes later, the back door slid open. She was wearing a short silk robe. Danny and Brian were standing there.

"Okay, Gloria," said Danny. "I'm in."