The Divorcee and the Yard Boy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty minutes had passed.

She was still working to a second orgasm, and she wanted to get her money's worth. "Okay, Brian. Stand up. Danny, it's time for you to finish what you started." He looked at her, confused. "You gave Brian's cock a little kiss before. Now you're going to go down on him."

He stammered and got pale. "I don't know, Gloria."

"No second thoughts now, Danny. You don't want Brian to have all the fun this summer, do you?" He swallowed. "He's carried out his end of the bargain, so if you want to leave now, you can. But then you'll have to listen to him, all summer long, telling you how he fucked me the day before. You'll come over to do yardwork, and you'll hear me screaming with pleasure as he fucks me." Danny slowly knelt down in front of Brian.

He tentatively licked Brian's cock. "Come on, man," Brian said. "I did you. You do me, we finish up, and then we fuck her hard. Or stop, like the lady says. I'll make sure you hear about every perverted thing I plan to do to her."

Danny swallowed and moved forward. Gloria pulled her hand out of her pussy, stood up, and walked over to Brian.

"Ooh, yeah, Brian. I like perverted. Here's one idea." She looked down at Danny, and leaned against Brian and put her lips to his ears. "I'm going to give you a key to my house, Brian. You can be waiting in the shadows for me one night when I come home from work, and you can pretend you're a rapist. You can tie me up. You can make me scream as you fuck me so hard I pass out."

"What'd she say, man?" asked Danny.

"You're just going to have to suck my dick to find out," said Brian.

Danny began moving his head back and forth. Her private conversation to Brian had gotten him a bit hard again -- she loved young men and their constant hard-ons -- and he pushed forward into Danny's mouth a bit. Danny gagged and retched.

"Keep going, Danny," she calmly said. He moved back and forth a bit.

"You know, Danny," she said, "I have a confession to make. You know two weeks ago, when you two boys fucked me?" He nodded, continuing to halfheartedly bob his head on Brian's cock. "I had never had two men at once before. Ooh, god, it was so incredible. I loved the feel of your dick in my ass as Brian fucked my pussy."

"I can't help but wonder how it would feel to have a dick in each of my holes." She put her hand behind his head and pushed him onto Brian's dick a bit more. He gagged, and she let up.

"Do you want to know how I'd look like that? With three men pushing into me? Of course, you two can't do that by yourselves. So maybe you'd like to invite a friend?"

Danny looked up at her and began moving his head more quickly. "Yeah, Danny, just think of it. You could tell one of your friends to come over and fuck me, too. Or do you play poker? Maybe you all could come here and play poker with your friends, making my third hole the prize. Or maybe you don't invite Brian and have two of your friends win some time with me. Maybe invite a bunch of your friends and I fuck them all? How does that sound, Danny? You showed those pictures around. How about offering up the real thing?"

She figured two teenage boys could come up with plenty of good sex scenarios for her to act out, but she also figured it wouldn't hurt to seed their imaginations a bit. She didn't want a summer of vanilla sex. Danny was moving his head faster now, and she reached her hand down to start playing with her pussy again.

After a few minutes she felt Brian tense. "Brian's going to cum in your mouth, Danny. And you're going to swallow it all. If some of it gets out of your mouth, you'll have to scoop it off and eat that, too. Just like you'll be able to tell me to do all summer long."

Danny bobbed his head once, twice, three times, and then Brian yelled out and came in his mouth. Danny gagged, of course, but he looked up at Gloria and kept swallowing.

"Ooh, Danny," she said with a moan as her fingers pushed against her clit. "I'm so proud of you. I am going to be such a good slut for you, you're never going to forget me. I'm going to let you spank me. i'm going to let you fuck my ass. I'm going to beg you to fuck me every time you're here."

Thirty minutes had passed.

"In ten minutes, boys, I am going to be your slut. If you can imagine it, I'll do it for you. We'll watch porn videos for new ideas, and I'll do all the things you see in those movies. I can't wait to feel your dicks inside of me every chance I can. I'll tell you naughty things you've never imagined, and then I'll do them for you."

She stepped back to her chair and sat down. "But that's ten minutes from now. Brian, come here on your hands and knees and lick my pussy." She spread her legs as Brian came forward and buried his face between them. He began licking furiously, and she started moaning. "I'm going to be such a little slut for you, Brian and Danny."

"Danny, sit behind Brian and run your hands along his ass. Cup his balls in your hand, Danny." He did it without hesitation.

Brian's tongue had moved up to her lit, and he was licking furiously. She was moaning loudly and panting hard. Before she knew it, she was cumming, pushing liquid onto Brian's lapping tongue. She grabbed his head, pulled him in farther, and felt another orgasm hit her as she watched. She was feeling dizzy from its intensity. She had broken out into a sweat.

She let Brian's head go, and he pulled away. She panted for a moment and then looked at the clock. Thirty-five minutes had passed.

"Fuck it," she said. "Okay, boys. You're done." She stood up and put her hands on her hips. "All this is yours." Brian and Danny stood up and looked her.

Brian spoke first. "Well, I'm feeling a little weird about that whole thing, but I know what's going to cure me. Get into the bedroom, slut." She pushed the chair in and scooted out, swaying her hips as she did, knowing the two boys were watching her. She couldn't wait to be fucked silly by these two for two months straight.

In the bedroom, Brian said, "Get on your bed on your hands and knees, with your head pointing to the foot of the bed." She did as she was told. He had obviously been figuring out what to do first.

"Now, you mentioned a big dildo to Danny, right? Tell him where it is," said Brian as he positioned himself at the foot of the bed. She turned and pointed to the nightstand's cupboard.

"Now you're going to suck my dick, slut," said Brian, relishing the role. "Remember what I said about fucking your face? That's what we're going to do. And since Danny just sucked me off, I should have plenty of time to really make you gag. Meanwhile, Danny's going to push that big dildo into your cunt." She moaned. This was going to be a fun summer.

She scooted forward and put her hands on Brian's ass as she plunged her head onto his cock. "Oh, yeah, Gloria. I think you'll be sucking this at least once a day." She heard the door of her nightstand open and then the bed sank as Danny kneeled down behind her. She felt the head of the dildo slide in to her pussy and moaned around Brian's cock and bobbed her head up and down, going deeper with each pass. She knew what was coming.

Danny pushed the dildo in slowly, pulling it out and pushing it in farther. With each stroke, her pussy became even wetter and stretched out to accommodate the big toy. He got it in as far as he could push it, and then stood up. She heard drawers opening up.

"Dude, she wasn't kidding about the lingerie," he said. "I can't wait to see her in this." She couldn't see what it was, but Brian said, "fuck, yeah." Looking down at her, he began to push his cock deeper into her throat. He smiled as she looked up at him.

"Ah, here we go," said Danny. He came around behind Brian and held up a belt. "Remember how much I like spanking you, Gloria?" She moaned, and Brian pushed farther into her mouth. Danny walked back to where her ass was lifted high in the air. She felt the whoosh of air half a second before the belt landed on her bare ass. She screamed into Brian's dick.

"Dude, that is awesome. You spank her and she pushes forward and hums all around my cock. God, that feels good."

Another whistling through the air, another spanking, and she screamed again. Brian pushed his cock in deeply to meet her body's forward movement and she pretended to gag. She was actually good at deepthroating a cock, but she knew what he wanted. She slid her hands around to his front and tried to push him away.

A belt landed again, and she screamed again. Tears were beginning to flow down her face. She had figured this was coming, but it didn't lessen the pain.

Brian reached down to her hands and pulled them back around to his bare ass. He put his hands behind her head, laced his fingers, and pulled her further down his cock. She worked to breathe out of her nose as his cock moved straight down her throat and her lips touched his crotch.

Another spanking, and she screamed again. But she forgot to breathe out of her nose and really did gag. She focused again.

Thankfully, Danny stopped hitting her, but he began pushing and pulling the dildo into her cunt. She panted and moaned around Brian's cock. Her ass was hot from the belt, but her pussy was wet from the cocksucking she was giving and the way the dildo was pushing into her.

Suddenly, Danny's hand stopped and his head dipped down to lick her pussy. She came hard, around the big dildo, while Brian's cock pushed down her throat.

Brian had cum about fifteen minutes ago, but this was all too much for him. He pulled her head in, hard, and came with a yell. She gagged, but swallowed as best as she could. When he pulled out, cum was dribbling down the side of her face.

"Take one of those fingers," said Brian, "and wipe that cum off your face. Then eat it. I want to say you swallowed every last drop of my cum." She did as he said and kept panting. Danny eased the dildo out of her cunt and brought it to her.

"Lick this off," he said. "Suck it clean. Swallow all those sticky juices." She got up on her knees and put the dildo in her mouth and began giving it a world-class blowjob, looking at Danny as she did.

"Dude," said Brian. "You have got to try the blowjob spanking thing. I've never felt anything like it."

"You heard him, Gloria," said Danny as he, too, moved to the foot of the bed. "Finish off that big cock and then get back on your hands and knees."

His cock was already hard, and Gloria dove onto it, squirming as she felt Brian reach onto the bed and grab the belt.

"You," he said, as the belt whistled down and hit her hard. She lunged forward and screamed. "Fuck yes," cried Danny, experiencing the thrill Brian had mentioned.

"Are," he said again as the belt came down again.

"Going," he said again as the belt hit her.

"To." Another spank, another scream from her. Danny had followed Brian's lead and wrapped his hands around her head, pulling her as far down as his dick as he could.

"Be." Another spank. She was crying hard now from the pain, but she kept sucking.

"A fun." Another spank.

"Little slut." Another spank, and she heard Brian toss the belt aside. She was panting from the pain. Her body was hot. Danny had watched the spanking raptly and she could feel him tensing.

"I'm going to cum on your hand, Gloria," said Danny. He pushed her head back, and she gasped for air as his dick popped out of her mouth. Her make-up had run terribly, her lipstick was smeared, and tears ran down her face. She sobbed a little from relief. She put out her hands and stroked Danny with one while cupping under his tip with the other.

He shuddered, gasped, and shot one wad, then two, then three, onto her hand.

"Eat it," he said. Then he watched as she put her face into the sticky pool and began lapping it up.

The boys got on the bed and told her to lie between them. They began to squeeze and suck her tits and push their fingers between her legs. She sighed and let them work their magic. Pain aside, that had been the best fucking she had had for a couple of years.

"Boys, I have some presents for you." They stopped and looked at her, and she got up, climbing over Danny and dangling her tits in his face. She went over to the nightstand, bent over so her tits swayed, and opened the drawer, pulling out two envelopes. She gave one to each of them as she lay back between them.

"In that envelope is a piece of paper with my cell number and my work schedule. When I'm not at work, I'm yours. You can call me to give me advance instructions if you're coming over, like if you want me dressed a particular way. There's also a key in there. You can come by whenever you want and let yourself in." She turned to Brian and smiled; she knew what he was thinking. She turned her head to Danny. "Want to come by at midnight and see what I sleep in, Danny? Want to pull off the sheets and just fuck me right then and there? You're all set, now. You boys have earned it."

"Fuck yeah," said Brian. "You are going to be a hell of a ride."

Danny started to roll off the bed and said, "I gotta take a leak."

Brian stopped him. "Dude, why walk all that way? Gloria, get up on your knees and open your mouth." So much for giving Brian, at least, any ideas. He had plenty of his own. "Danny, just point your dick at her and take a leak. See how much you can get in her mouth."

Danny grinned and did just that. Before she knew it, Gloria's face was being sprayed with hot, yellow urine. It's just hot water, she thought to herself. But she was going to have to clean the bedding tonight.

Soon enough, the boys had to go. She walked them to the door, Danny's urine drying on her face, her pussy stretched wide, and her throat and ass still sore.

They got to the door and Danny opened it. "Remember last time, Gloria, when you asked if we'd like you to suck our dicks here with all the neighbors watching?" She nodded and smiled, dropping to her knees. The boys were spent, but she took each of them deep, on her knees in front of the door. Let the neighbors watch; might give them a thrill.

As she closed the door behind them, she called out, "Sweet dreams! Come back soon!"

12