The Divorcee and the Yard Boy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She almost laughed at how quickly they got out of their pants. Stan was a tighty-whitey guy, and she could see the hard shape of his dick outlined against the fabric. Five or six inches, she guessed.

Then she looked over at Greg and gasped. He might be thin, but his boxer briefs were stretched over the longest dick she had ever seen. And she had seen quite a few. Nine inches at least. She couldn't wait to feel that monster bottoming out in her pussy.

The two young men moved back up to her and pressed their underwear against her body. "Better?" asked Stan. She nodded, not trusting herself to words. Their mouths and hands went back to work.

Stan was the first to figure out the careful loophole she had put in place. His hand slid down her back and over her ass. She pushed his hand back up and said, "Hey, watch those hands."

"You said we had to stay above your bikini," he said. "I'm doing what you said." Of course, the notion that her bikini actually covered anything was laughable. He could all but feel up her naked ass.

"Hm." She pretended to think about it. "Well, you're right, I suppose. Just watch that your hands stay on top of the fabric."

His hand shot back down and squeezed her ass. She let out a little moan. She knew was supposed to be playing the shy girl, but this attention felt really good.

Naturally, Stan took the obvious next step and moved his hand to the front. He pulled his head back from kissing her neck. "I'm above the fabric," he said.

"Okay," she gasped. His hand began sliding up and down, stroking her pussy. Greg's hand moved to her ass. She had one hand on each tit, one on her pussy, and one on her ass. Stan and Greg were taking turns making out with her and kissing her neck and nipples.

Suddenly she felt Danny behind her. He put his hands on her hips. "I think she's opened up a bit, guys," he said. Let me get on that chair, she thought, and I'll open up plenty. "Let's see if she's feeling a little more comfortable with all of us." He tugged at the two strings holding her bikini in place, and she felt the bows come undone. She moaned, shifted a bit, and opened her legs a touch so that the bikini bottom fluttered to the ground near her discarded robe.

"How's that, Gloria? Is that okay?"

"Mm hmm," she hummed with a sigh. He stepped away again.

I took only a heartbeat for Stan's fingers to find their way to her naked pussy lips.

"Fuck yeah," he said. "Last week, I loved seeing this bald pussy. I could just make it out, but it's so much better up close. Oh, yeah," he said as his finger worked its way into her, "you are a fucking lake in there. I knew your cunt would be really juicy."

She moaned again as he finger fucked her, first with one finger, then with two. Greg continued to press his giant, hard cock against her hip as he sucked on her nipples.

Stan's hand shifted, and she felt his fingers go in deeper and his thumb start to rub over her clit. She let out a sigh and bent her head back as the sensation washed through her.

And then she felt her orgasm mounting. A little internal shudder, another, and then her whole body shook with the force of it. She let out a loud cry as her two new lovers lavished her with attention.

"Yeah," said Stan. "You like my fucking fingers in your pussy? Yeah?" She nodded. "Just wait 'til my dick's up in there."

"How about letting Stan fuck you, Gloria?" asked Danny.

All of her wanted to say yes, but she remembered her instructions from Danny.

"No," she said. "No offense, Stan, but I don't want this to go too far. I barely know you."

"You know you like my fingers in your snatch," he said as he pushed them in a little deeper.

"Oh, I do, Stan," she replied as she felt another wave start to hit her. "But sex like that is pretty intimate. I don't know if I want to do that."

Stan removed his hand and swatted her ass in frustration. "I am going to be sore for a week if I have to hold on to my spunk," he said.

"Hey, Stan," said Danny. "Back off a bit. If she's not comfortable with it, I don't want to force her. Maybe we need to loosen her up a bit more."

"How much fucking looser do you need to be?" asked Stan in exasperation.

"Stan," said Danny, "what if you lick her pussy a bit? That might work. She likes that. Would you like that, Gloria?" Danny nodded subtly.

"Oh, yes," she moaned.

"Fuck that," said Stan. "You think I want to go down on some chick? Chicks usually want to go down on me."

"I'll do it," said Greg.

"What are you?" said Stan. "A fucking pussy?"

"Fuck you, Stan," said Greg. "I like getting chicks off." He liked oral sex and had a cock the size of Florida, thought Gloria. How could she get him to visit her more often?

"Okay, Stan," said Danny. "How about you keep working her tits over while Greg goes down on her? That should get you comfortable with us, don't you think, Gloria?" She nodded, trying her best to look shy in the face of a decidedly un-shy position.

"Why don't you have a seat, Gloria," said Danny, "and spread your legs a bit to make it easy on Greg. C'mon, you know you want it." Did she still have to go through this act?

She wrested herself away from the two sets of roaming hands and sat down on her lounge. She leaned back and spread her legs.

Within a minute, Stan was sucking her tits like they were his last gasp of oxygen, and Greg had kneeled down between her legs to start eating her out.

She gave herself over to the feeling. Greg had her ass cupped in his hands, and he was licking her clit slowly, getting faster as time passed. Stan was pulling at her nipples and squeezing her breasts hard.

She was a primed pump, and it didn't take long for the gushing to start. She let out a load series of moans as she came against Greg's mouth. Her whole body shook in pleasure.

Greg began to pull away.

"Greg, it's going to take more than that. She can cum lots of times in a row." Oh my god, thought Gloria. Greg bent down again and licked her now very sensitive clit. She writhed around a bit from the pleasure.

"God, she's all over the place," said Danny. "Stan, hold her down so she can't squirm too much."

Stan laid his arms across her stomach and legs and shifted his weight until he was pressing her down. Oh, fuck, she thought, a football player.

Unable to move, she simply had to take it as Greg's tongue brought her to another orgasm. She was yelling by this point. She figured some other neighbors were probably getting a show by now. At least an auditory one. Well, no matter. She was sure they had heard her having sex before. Maybe more young men would figure out how to spy on her today. The thought sent her over the edge again.

She came three times in quick succession against Greg's flicking tongue. She was gasping at this point, and she was worried she might black out.

Finally, Danny told Greg she had had enough. She lay on the chair, panting like a dog, as Stan continued to suck her tits.

"Okay, Gloria," said Danny. "You have to admit these guys have been pretty nice to you. Don't you?" She nodded her head with as much energy as she could muster.

"I think you should thank them properly," said Danny.

"Yeah," said Stan. "I want my cock straight in that fucking pussy."

"Stan, I don't want your sloppy seconds," said Danny. "I'm fucking her for the rest of the afternoon." Gloria almost let out a cry. She wasn't going to get these guys inside of her?

"What the fuck, man?" yelled Stan. "This bitch is in heat. I want to fucking pound her."

"Dude, I don't want to be fucking your spunk," said Danny.

Stan turned on him and shoved him.

"Hey, fuck off, Stan!" said Danny, who shoved him back. "Just let me fucking finish, dude."

Stan was breathing hard.

"Gloria," said Danny, "did you like how Stan worked over your breasts?" She nodded. "I think you should thank him by letting him fuck them."

"Fuck her tits?! That's it?" yelled Stan.

"Dude, listen to me," said Danny. "I let you come down here. I got her naked. I let you fondle her. I want her pussy for myself, today." Stan started to open his mouth. "But how about you come by next week, and we'll all have a nice party with her. We'll fuck her every which way we can." Gloria almost came again.

Stan glared at Danny for a moment and then turned to Gloria. "Bitch, I want those fucking big tits around my cock," he said. He was angry, and she shrank back into her chair. The tame version hadn't been her idea, but he didn't know that.

"I don't want any of this fucking hard-to-get nonsense," he continued. "I want my cock sliding between those melons, and I want your hands squeezing them around it. You fucking understand me?" She nodded again.

He turned to Danny. "And if I'm not fucking her pussy and her ass in a week, I will come and beat the shit out of you."

"Yeah, whatever, Stan," said Danny. "I promise. Next weekend you'll get what you want. And look, as my apology to you, why don't you come on her face?"

Stan pulled off his briefs and stepped over to Gloria and put one leg on either side of her. He lowered himself down until his cock was lying between her breasts.

"Now get those big bags around me," he yelled. She gulped and put her hands on her breasts. She pushed them together until they buried his dick.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," he said, as he began to push himself in and out of her deep cleavage. "That fucking suntan lotion has you nice and slick."

He wasn't worried about foreplay at this point: He was thrusting hard between her breasts, and she could see the tip of his cock emerging from its sheath at each push. She lay her head back and moaned.

"Yeah, that's right, bitch. It feels good, doesn't it?" She nodded eagerly.

He kept thrusting. Compared to Brian and Danny, he had remarkable stamina. For ten minutes or more, his dick moved back and forth. Suddenly he stopped.

"Let me come on your fucking face, bitch," Stan said as he stood up.

"Oh, Stan," she said, "I want your hot spunk all over my face. Give me a big, sloppy facial."

He stroked his cock and began to spurt semen onto her. One, two, three, four, five. Holy shit, she thought. He had an average-sized dick but he clearly had spunk to spare. Thick ropes of milky white cum hit her forehead, her cheek, and her lips. She opened her mouth to catch the last squirt.

"Okay, Gloria," he said. "I'll take a titfuck today, but next weekend, you and I are going to get bizzz-ay."

"I'll be waiting for you," she said as his cum dripped down the side of her face. "I'll make sure Danny keeps his word."

Stan stood up from her and stepped away.

"What about me?" said Greg. "Stan got to fuck her tits because he played with them. I went down on her. I should get some time in that pussy."

"No sloppy seconds, Greg," said Danny. "That goes for you, too. But you're right. It would only be fair to give you something extra, since Stan wouldn't go down on her. Gloria, how should you thank someone for eating you out so nicely without letting him fuck your pussy?"

He put his fist under his chin and pretended to think about it. "I know," he said, lifting up his finger as if he had just been inspired. "You should go down on him."

"What the fuck, Danny?" said Stan. "Greg gets a b.j. but I don't?"

"Dude," said Danny. "You wouldn't go down on her. Greg would." He held up his hands toward Stan. "Don't sweat it, man. Just think of next weekend." Gloria was thinking of it already.

Stan grumbled but backed off.

Gloria opened her mouth eagerly. "No, Gloria," said Danny. "Get down on your knees for Greg, since he was so nice to you."

She almost leapt off the chair as Greg slid his tight underwear down. She was eager to see the monster in his shorts.

She wasn't disappointed as the huge dick was released from the tight fabric. It sprang out, and she was close enough to him that it hit her in the chin as it bobbed up. She moved her head to the side so she could take in the full glory of it. A swollen head, with a drip of precum already at the tip, led into a shaft that seemed to go on for miles.

She reached her hands up and around the long pole. Greg moaned. She stroked once or twice and then opened her mouth. She could feel Stan's drying cum crack on her skin. She bent down and slid the head onto her tongue.

She bobbed up and down, moving deeper with each push. She wanted this whole thing down her throat, she thought. She had never had a dick so far.

But as she slid further and further down, she realized the sad truth. She couldn't do it. Greg was too long. She could get most of it down her throat, but she just couldn't get the last inch in. She let out a frustrated grunt, and Greg let out an "uh" as her lips vibrated against his dick.

She bobbed up and down a few more times, but Greg didn't have Stan's stamina. Plus, he had had to watch as Stan fucked her tits and came on her face. She felt him thrust forward -- oh god, she wanted this firehouse between her legs -- and then he came. Just two shots and a little dribble afterwards. She swallowed the cum and began to clean Greg's dick with her tongue.

"She fucking swallowed it?" shouted Stan. "God, I want to pump some cream into that mouth."

"Okay, Stan," said Danny. "I think she'll agree if you go down on her like Greg did." Fuck that, she thought. She'd agree even if he didn't. She was horny as hell and had yet to get a dick in her pussy. But she was letting Danny steer.

"No," said Stan. "I don't want to do that. It tastes like a fucking fish market." What a romantic, thought Gloria. "But I'm getting a woody all over again. Bitch is going to give me fucking blue balls."

Sure enough, his dick had begun to swell again.

"You reap what you sow, Stan," said Greg with a big smile. Stan glowered at him.

"Okay, okay," said Danny. "We're all friends here. Gloria, you don't want Stan to have blue balls do you?" She shook her head vigorously. "I didn't think so. Why don't you give him a handjob to get him off. He gave you one, after all. And maybe he can come on your face again,"

"Fuck that," said Stan. "If Greg gets to fuck her face, I want her to eat my cum out of her fucking hand."

"What do you think, Gloria?" asked Danny.

"Hey, fuck what she thinks," said Stan. "She's a cum slut, and I want her to fucking act like one."

"Hey, back off," said Danny. "I'm sure she'll do it. Won't you, Gloria?" She nodded.

"Yeah, that's what I fucking thought," said Stan. He stepped up to Gloria and waved his semi-hard dick at her.

"I want you to stroke my thick cock," he said. It wasn't that thick, she thought. "And I want to cum on your hand. Then I want you to fucking lap that shit up like a dog." She was liking the sex, but she had to admit that Stan scared her. Suddenly she was nervous about next weekend.

She began stroking his dick slowly. She could feel him getting harder by the second, and soon he was as stiff as he had been between her tits. She stroked a little faster. Maybe after he came he'd settle down a bit.

"Oh, fuck yeah," said Stan. And he began thrusting his hips as well. She stroked him for five more minutes.

"Use your fucking tongue," he grunted. "I don't care if you don't fucking blow me. Just lick." She looked at Danny, and he nodded. She started sliding her tongue up and down his shaft and he moaned.

Another five minutes passed, and he said, "Okay, bitch. Put out your hand for a treat."

She cupped her hands under the head of his cock and he began squirting into them. Again with the volume. It was like two guys had cum in her hands.

"Now, lick it up." She lifted her hands and bent her head down. She stuck her tongue into the pool of semen and began lapping it up like a cat.

"Fucking A, man," said Stan. He seemed calmer now. She finished licking up the creamy fluid.

Stan leaned forward and patted her on the face. "You and me, honey. Next weekend. I''m going to see how many ways I can fuck you. And I won't want any of this 'No I don't want to' shit. You hear me?" She nodded.

Stan and Greg put their clothes back on and left. Gloria lay back.

"I would have fucked him you know," she said to Danny. "I wanted to fuck both of them."

"I know, Gloria," said Danny. "But don't worry; you will. Now, come inside with me."

Once inside, he had her get down on her hands and knees. He pulled off his pants.

"Watching you be a slut for my friends was so fucking hot," said Danny. He positioned himself between her and pushed his hard dick into her pussy. Finally, she thought. She let out a moan.

"Oh, yeah, baby, fuck my cock." She pushed herself back into him.

"And here's my next surprise, Gloria," he said as he thrusted. "I'm free for the next three hours."

12