The Divorcee and the Yard Boy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, anyone want a beer?" said one of the guys, a tall blond guy. He held up a couple bottles.

"Yeah, give it here," said one of the other guys, an average-height brunette.

She had moved to another cock now, but she paused. "I do," she said.

"Yeah!" the guys cried out. The one holding the bottles twisted off the cap and gave it to her. She tilted it up to her lips and tilted her head back, letting the beer wash down her throat. "Chug! Chug! Chug!" the guys cheered her on.

It had been a long time since college for her, but she used to be able to down a beer bottle. She kept the bottle tilted up and swallowed as it rushed down her throat. She felt the last drops trickle out, and she pulled the bottle away. She coughed a bit. The guys cheered.

"Man, that reminds me of this crazy frat party we had," said one of her imminent lovers, who sported a dark buzz cut. "This Tri-Delt bitch comes up to us. You know, all blond and busty and shit in this little dress. She's all 'This party sucks. Two drinks per person?' So I offer to use one of my drinks for her, which is bullshit because frat brothers get unlimited drinks. I tell our bartender to make a Little Sister Special, which is a drink we're getting to all the girls. It's like Everclear and some other shit to mask the taste. Two of those, and this bitch is up in our room on her hands and knees: I'm fucking her while she blows my buddy. Then when we're done, she's all 'Is that all you've got?' So I was like 'Party's just starting honey.' Then we tie her to the bed and leave the door open with a big note that says 'Please Disturb.'"

"No way!" said Whale Tatoo.

"Fuck yeah. The next day we were calling her Bicycle because half the fucking house got a ride on her. Then in the morning, she's all 'Let me go; I have to pee.' And we're all, 'You stay there until you've blown five guys. And if you pee in the bed, it goes up to ten.' Aw, man, you should have heard her, yelling out to anyone who walked by, 'Please let me suck your cock!'"

As Gloria sucked the cock in front of her and listened to the gangbang story, she felt herself getting wetter. Tied up so guys could have their way with her while she was powerless? As she got used to the idea that she was going to take on eight guys, the image seemed pretty hot. She shifted to another cock and reached her hand between her legs as she thought of it.

"Check that out, man!" said Buzz Cut, "she's getting off on this." He walked over to her, his cock poking at her face. "You like that story? You want us to fuck you like that little Tri-Delt?" She slid her mouth off the cock in front of her, leaving a trail of spit behind her.

She looked at him from where she was kneeling. "And you don't even have to get me drunk first," she said.

"Hell yeah," he said. He lifted her up and led her to the bed. "Why don't you get up there, then, and spread your legs for us?" She reached her hand down and stroked his cock.

"You going to take me first, stud?" she said seductively. "You want to show them how it's done? How you gangbang a slut like me?" As she talked, she sat on the bed and spread her legs. She scooted back until her pussy was at one edge of the bed and her head was at the other.

"How many times do I have to tell you guys," she said. "Get in here and fuck me!"

Buzz Cut walked up and shoved his dick between her legs. "Oh, yeah," he said, "she is soaking wet."

Gloria quickly lost track of what was happening. She lolled her head over the other edge of the bed, and one of the other guys came up and pushed his cock into her mouth. Another one climbed on top of her to fuck her tits, and another one pushed his cock into her hand so she could stroke him. In short order, she had cum in her mouth, between her legs, and on her tits.

She felt the orgasm rise inside of her. This was what she had wanted: An endless stream of cocks pushing into her. As soon as one guy came, another one took his place. She had lost track of who had done what to her. As the eight cocks went in and out of her, across seemingly every surface, she came, hard.

After a few fucks, the guys put her on her knees on the bed. She looked down and saw Brian laying there, his dick pointed high.

"Come on and ride this dick, slut," he said. She climbed on top of him, her pussy easily sliding onto him. Steven, his brother, climbed up to next to him on his knees.

"Suck this dick," he said. She slid her mouth onto him and reveled in the sensation of the two brothers' cocks. Soon she had two other guys getting handjobs as Steven face fucked her.

"I want a piece of that," said a voice behind her. "But she's all full up." Then she felt hands on her ass. "Not quite!"

She pulled off Steven's cock and turned to the guy. It was Tall And Blond.

"Oh, that got her attention," he said and laughed. "What's the matter, honey, you don't want me to fuck that sweet little ass of yours?"

She stopped. "First," she said. "I want another beer." The guys cheered and rushed to get her one.

"Next," she said, "I want to tell you where the lube is." Tall And Blonde looked startled. He had expected her to put up a fight.

She chugged her next beer, wiped the drips off of her mouth, and the guys cheered again. Tall And Blonde lubed himself up, and she went back to sucking on Steven's dick while she gave handjobs to his friends and rode Brian's cock. She felt Tall And Blonde's hands on her ass again, and she steadied herself. When she had first had three guys in her at once last week, she had fainted from the pleasure. She wasn't sure she was ready to go again.

She felt the tip of his dick push against her, slowly, until he suddenly popped through. She moaned loudly around Steven's dick.

The pleasure washed over her again, and she felt the wave of orgasms. One, and then two, and then three. She saw stars again but breathed deep through her nose.

She was whimpering again, as she did last week, and that seemed to spur Tall And Blonde on. Push, push, push. He was hilt deep in her ass, and Brian was hilt deep in her pussy. She came again, but retained consciousness.

Brian came with a grunt, and Steven was hot on his heels, filling her mouth with his sticky cum. She swallowed, but some had dripped down her face. She left it. He pulled out and before she knew it, another cock was pressing against her. She sucked it in.

Soon, her handjobs came as well, spurting on her face. Tall And Blonde was still fucking her ass. She thought of what the scene looked like. Maybe she should have left blinds open in here so Guy Across The Street could get a real show. The thought of him watching her and what he would see sent her over the edge again. Her pussy clenched around the hard dick that had replaced Brian's.

Finally, Tall And Blonde came in her ass, and she moaned as she felt the hot liquid rush up into her bowels. He pulled out and heard Buzz Cut behind her.

"Yeah, that ass looks like a real treat," he said. And before she could even pull her mouth off the cock filling it, he was pushing into her ass.

By the time Buzz Cut came in her ass, she wondered how many loads of cum she already had in and on her. Not enough, she decided.

But the throng of guys were all hanging out. None had replaced the dick in her mouth and pussy.

"C'mon, guys," she pouted at them, mustering up some lust-filled bravado. "You've barely taken me out of the garage for your test drive."

"I need a break," said Average Brunette.

"Yeah, me, too," said Steven.

"You know what I like to do with her when I need a break?" said Brian. The other guys turned to look at him.

"I make her play with herself," he said. "Come on, little toy. Little sex toy. Give yourself a good fuck."

He reached into her nightstand and pulled out a big dildo. He brought it over to her. "You give these guys a good show," he said, waving the fat toy in her face.

She took it from him and seductively licked the tip as she looked at the eight men by her bed. She slid the tip into her mouth as they watched.

"I have a better idea," said Whale Tattoo. He bent down and came up with an empty beer bottle in his hand. "Let's see you take this in your pussy." It was bigger around than her dildo, but she thought she could manage.

"You have to have Brian tell me," she said. "I'm his sex slave." The guys looked at him. He was looking a little bleary from the beer he had drunk.

"See what I told you, guys?" he asked. "I'm getting all the pussy I want. Fuck yeah. Gloria, fuck the bottle," he said. He grinned at the others. "It's like Spin the Bottle, but it's Fuck the Bottle. Get it?"

She had stuck a number of non-dick things between her legs over the years, but a beer bottle was new. She felt a tingle as she anticipated how she'd look doing this. She put her dildo on the nightstand and took the bottle from Whale Tattoo.

"Hey, why not have her fuck both?" said Average Brunette. "She can suck on the dildo and fuck the bottle." A chorus of "Yeah!" and "Good call!" came from the group. She looked at Brian pointedly.

"Hell yeah!" he shouted. More shouts, and the others high-fived him.

She grabbed the dildo from the nightstand. Then she thought better of it and swapped the bottle and dildo. It'd be easier to control the bottle with her right hand, she thought.

She slid the bottle between her legs, nestling it against her crotch. She slid the dildo around her face and then gently slid the tip into her mouth.

She mmmed as it slid past her lips. She pulled it out again.

"You like that, guys?" she said. "You like seeing this big dick slide into my mouth? You like imagining that it's your dick, getting all wet as I caress it with my soft, wet tongue? Do you like seeing my lips pressed against it, like they press against your smooth cocks?" She slid it back into her mouth, and oriented the bottle so that it was pointing up her pussy. She began to slide it up and down, letting the opening bump over her clit.

As she moved it up and down, she pushed it in a little. The glass was cool to the touch. She pulled the dildo out again and slid it between her breasts.

"Do you like that, guys? Do you like seeing me be such a slut that I'll fuck an empty bottle? Do you like seeing it slide between my pussy lips?" As she talked, she slid the dildo between her breasts and up to her mouth.

She pushed the bottle in a little more until the shoulders of the bottle were against her opening. The tapered neck had been pretty easy. The next part was going to take some effort.

She licked the dildo some more and let her voice raise up to a higher note. "Oh, I feel like such a slut. Do you like seeing me like this? Do you like seeing the bottle ready to open me up? I love having you watch me be such a slut. Such a cock whore. Oh."

She slid the dlido into her mouth and pushed the bottle a bit more. There was a moment of resistance as the shoulders pushed against her, but then she felt herself open up, and the bottle slid in some more. She moaned. It really was like a thick dick pushing into her. She looked over at the group of naked men and saw that a few had started stroking themselves. She guessed she wouldn't be doing this for long.

She began sliding the dlido back and forth even as she began pushing the bottle in and out of her pussy. She moaned and lost herself in the sensation. Fucking a beer bottle felt incredibly slutty.

"You are going to love college, Brian," she heard one of her lovers say. She opened her eyes and saw Blue Eyes, as she called the guy with striking bright blue eyes, talking. "It's a goddamn sea of pussy waiting to be fucked."

"Yeah?" said Brian.

"Fuck yeah," said Blue Eyes. "I was trying to go out with this chick Cindy. So I brought over some lecture notes from a class she had missed, and her roommate's all, 'Cindy went home for the weekend, but you can leave them on her desk.' So I go in, put them down, leave a note, and when I turn around her roommate has stripped down to her shorts. She's got these great little apple tits and her nipples are in full headlights mode. She's all, 'You want to hang out here for a bit?' I was, like, no fucking way. So I fucked her all weekend. Then Cindy came back, I started dating her, and I was fucking her, too. But whenever she went home for the weekend or was at the library I'd go take a ride on her little minx roommate."

"What if Cindy found out?" asked Brian.

"I was thinking if she did, so what? I'd keep fucking her little sex kitten friend. She was a better lay anyway. But here's the crazy thing, man. Cindy did find out, but she was all, 'Hey, let's have a threesome.' It was fucking incredible. These two chicks sucking my dick and fucking me? Shit, I'd do that again in a heartbeat."

Gloria moaned as she listened to the story and pushed the dildo into her mouth and the bottle between her legs. Having sex with your roommate's boyfriend was an old trick: She had done it a few times to a couple different roommates. Neither of them had been quite so understanding, however. Too bad.

Average Brunette took his hand away from stroking his dick to fist-bump Blue Eyes.

"Yeah, Brian," he said. "This chick I'm dating is like addicted to sucking cock. I've fucked that mouth in my room, in her room, in the back of a lecture hall, in the library. Fucking anywhere we can find, man."

Boy, Gloria thought, girls today were a different breed even from when she was in college seven years ago. But then she realized what was happening: the guys in the room were thinking about other women as she performed for them!

"Mm, this bottle feels so good," she said. "It's so hard and big. It feels so good." She continued to slide it in and out with her hand. Her pussy was making little slurping noises as she did.

"i love the feel of something so hard in my pussy," she said. The guys had quieted down and were looking at her again. If she was going to be a slut, she wanted recognition for it.

"You know what I'd really like, though?" She looked at them each in turn. "I'd like a real dick inside of me. Or better yet, all your hard dicks. Just the thought of all your dicks pounding into me again is making me so horny." Actually, it was.

"I'm being such a good slut for you. I want you to thank me by fucking me again. I want to be your fucking cum slut. Cum on my face, in my pussy, up my ass. I want you to use me all night long." She was getting herself worked up at the thought as the bottle pushed in and out. The guys were all hard now, and as she looked at the row of cocks ready to take her, she felt another orgasm rise up inside of her. She slid the bottle out as her pussy clenched with ecstasy as she went over the edge.

"Oh, I'm cumming so hard," she shrieked. "I'm cumming at the thought of me being used by all of you. Oh, oh, oh. Come fuck me!"

For the next two hours, they did. They put her on her knees. On her back. Bent over her bed. And, once, they held her aloft between two of them. She wrapped her legs tightly around the guy fucking her pussy and wrapped her arms around the guy fucking her mouth even as they held her up. She had cum hard thinking of how that looked and felt. She had gagged on the cocks, licked their balls, and felt all of them shove into her ass.

There was semen everywhere: all over her, on her bed, even some on the floor. The dozen more orgasms she had had left her tired and sore. She could barely open her eyes the cum was so thick on her face.

By now, it was two in the morning, and she lay back on bed, exhausted but so thoroughly sated she couldn't even imagine having ever been this satisfied before. Her voice was hoarse from the shouting and crying out she had done.

Around her bed, her eight lovers were slowly stroking their cocks. Amazingly, they still had some life in them. Steven had suggested that they all give her one parting shot of cum across her body.

Slowly, the guys stroked. They were eerily silent, determined to get one last ejaculation out of themselves. She lay on the bed, stroking herself.

Finally, one of the guys shot his load, and the thick liquid arced across her thighs near where he was standing. Soon another and another came. Hot spurts landed on her stomach, her breasts, her arms, and her face.

And with that, finally, they got ready to leave. She walked them to the door, hugging each one as he left. She closed the door behind them and collapsed to the floor.

Except for Brian and Steven, She had never learned their names.

12