The Divorcee and the Yard Boy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't even need to work up to two fingers, and as she pushed them in and ran her thumb over her clit, she was quickly able to get a third in.

"Ooh, Danny," she moaned. "This feels so good. I can't wait to have your big dick inside of me." She stroked her clit with her thumb as she pushed her fingers in and out of herself. Within moments, she came, hard, around her hand. She thrashed in her seat and let out a guttural sound as the orgasm hit her. She was so ready.

As she panted in the seat, the car snaked around the curvy roads. She and Danny didn't say anything more until they pulled up to a large turnout overlooking the city filled with parked cars. Inspiration Point. She had come up here often with boyfriends and occasional girlfriends when she was younger and, like Danny, didn't have an easy place to fuck.

As Danny's car pulled in to a free spot, she smiled at what she saw around her. A few cars were rocking slightly. In others, the windows were fogged up, and only vague shapes could be seen inside. All around her, the hormonal lust of teenagers went unchecked by anyone except themselves. She wished they would all roll down their windows so she could revel in the moans and and shouts and grunts and hushed conversation of people who were driven by millions of years of evolution that had only recently been squashed by vague societal norms.

Danny turned off the car. "Climb in back," he said. She began to turn to the thin space between the two front seats.

"Oh, don't worry about that," he said. "Just go out the door." Her pussy clenched again. Truthfully, no one was going to notice her stepping out of the car in barely her underwear. They were all occupied. Still, it felt naughty in a teenage kind of way. She opened the car door, stepped out into the chilly night air, feeling her nipples harden as the breeze brushed them, and went to the door to the back seat. It was locked.

She knocked on the window, smiling, and Danny smiled back. He slowly reached his hand to the armrest by him and pressed a button. The door clicked and she opened it, climbing onto the back seat. The seats were cold, and goosebumps erupted along her flesh.

Danny got out and climbed back in and said to her, "I think Scott's admiring the view." He jerked his thumb to the car behind him. An athletic, brown-haired man was making out with a slight, curly blond-haired woman whose back was to them. Her head was pressed against the window. They couldn't have been going at it too long, since the windows were still mostly clear. His eyes were wide open as he looked at her. He had obviously seen her step into the night air in her panties and open sweater.

"Lauren Hutchinson," Danny said as he looked at the pair. "She's been leading Scott along ever since the senior prom. She's had sex before, but she's making him jump through all sorts of hoops before she has sex with him."

He turned back to her. "Let's show Scott how it's done. Come kiss me."

She practically dove at him. She was ready for some action. She pressed against him and opened her mouth invitingly. He leaned forward and reached his hands down to her nipples. She moaned as his tongue slid into her mouth and his hand began to knead her breast. She wrapped her hands around his neck and looked at Scott. His eyes were unblinking as Danny opened her sweater. She climbed up onto her knees so that Scott could get a better view.

Danny had lowered his head to her nipples and was sucking them hard. She gave Scott a sultry look and leaned her head back to moan. She rolled her head around and let it come to rest again. She opened her eyes.

Oops. Trouble in paradise. Lauren had noticed her date staring and had swung her head around to look at Gloria. A glare shot out from between her slightly upturned nose and her blond curls. Apple-sized breasts jutted out from her t-shirt. She looked at Gloria, sneered, and opened her mouth to say the word slut, slowly and with what must have been a lot of enunciation, given how her lips were contorting.

Gloria remembered girls like this from high school. Prissy, popular types who thought that sex would tarnish their angelic reputation. They had made her life hell until she had accepted that she liked sex a lot, that there was nothing wrong with it, and that these poor girls were probably going to have vanilla, boring sex for all their lives.

They had wreaked havoc on her self-esteem at the time, but now she found them annoying, like yappy dogs. She pursed her lips at Lauren and blew her a sultry kiss. Lauren recoiled and turned away. Gloria could see her mouth moving, and she could tell the girl was pissed. Lauren jerked her thumb at herself, and held the boy's chin -- what was his name? Scott? -- to turn it to her. She could guess the conversation: Something like "I'm here in the car with you, not her."

Scott closed his eyes and started kissing her again. Meanwhile, Danny was rubbing her pussy hard as he ran his tongue along her stomach.

"Mmm," she said as his hands worked her over. He kissed up her body and began to pull her sweater and bra off her shoulders. He paused when the clothes were halfway down her arms, which restricted their movement.

She opened her eyes and saw Scott kissing Lauren's neck. Her head was thrown back, clearly enjoying it, but it also gave him a chance to watch Gloria. She winked at him and brought her hands up to her breasts, slowly kneading them and pulling on her nipples. Danny slid his mouth up to them.

"There's quite the little drama over there," Gloria said to him.

"Oh?" he asked sliding up to suck her left nipple.

"Scott really wants to watch us. Lauren really wants him to watch her." She filled him in what had happened.

He got on his knees so he was eye-level with her. He had to stoop his head a bit against the low ceiling. He had already taken off his shirt, exposing his tight, muscular body. She ran her fingers down it and hooked them into his pants. She gave him a saucy look.

"Well, if Scott's going to get in trouble for this," said Danny, "we should make sure he at least gets a good show. Don't you think?"

"Oh, I do," she cooed. Scott's eyes were still watching her as he pulled his girlfriend's neckline over and kissed her bare shoulder. He began to slide his head down, pulling her neckline with him, but she stopped him.

Unfortunately, when she stopped him, she saw Gloria and Scott eyeing each other.

She turned to look at Danny and Gloria. By then, Danny had shuffled behind her so that he was feeling her up from behind. As Lauren flipped Gloria off, Danny tugged her sweater and bra all the way down, pulling them off. She was kneeling in the car, with Scott and Lauren fully able to see her in nothing but a pair of red lace panties.

If Lauren wanted to be a bitch, Gloria could match her. She looked pointedly at the girl's small breasts and sneered. Then she leaned back into Danny and whispered in his ear, "too bad she has such small tits." They both laughed and looked at Lauren. The car was beginning to steam up, but the girl turned to Scott and began talking to him again, curtly.

He shrugged and held his hands up, mimicking Gloria's big breasts. Ooh, bad move, she thought. Unless he was saying, "Who wants a girl with such big breasts?" there was no way Lauren would misinterpret his desire. She imagined Scott was about to be without a ride. She hoped he was, in fact, since she'd be happy to give him one. All this talk of her fucking lots of men had made her super horny, and Danny's hands and lips running up and down her body were only fueling her desire.

But Lauren surprised her. The girl picked up a flask from the floor -- based on how far up she tilted it, it wasn't her first sip -- and suddenly lifted off her shirt to reveal a naked chest. That got Scott's attention. He kneeled down and began obviously kissing the girl's small breasts.

"Your Lauren is turning out to be quite a minx," she said. Danny opened his eyes.

"Holy shit," he said, "she's doing it. She's finally letting Scott get to second base."

He cupped her breasts again and pinched her nipples. She moaned.

"I think you're inspiring her, Gloria," he said, leaning down to nibble at her neck. She arched her back, letting her breasts stand out for his hands to stroke.

"I wonder how far she'll go, hmm?" Danny asked.

"We could draw this out and see," she said.

"Well, I don't want to wait too long to fuck you," he said. She sighed. "But if Scott looks up again, I think you should clear the window to give him a good view, and then I think you should masturbate for him."

"But I want a good fuck," she said with a little pout.

He laughed. "Don't worry," he said, "if you're a good girl, maybe I can fuck your pussy and mouth both while Scott watches." She moaned again. His hand reached down to her panties.

"Or, even better," he said as he nipped at her shoulder and slid his hands under the lace to stroke her pussy, "I can fuck your pussy while Scott fucks your mouth. If Lauren doesn't go all the way, he's going to be pretty horny." She felt her pussy release more juice as she contemplated it, though she wondered about taking on two guys in the back of Danny's car. How would the positioning of that work?

Scott didn't seem to be in any hurry to look at her, which was no surprise given what Lauren had just done. She could make out the flesh of Lauren's shoulders pressed against the glass and Scott's head bent down to her chest.

She heard Danny undo his button and zipper, and she felt him tug his pants down. He shifted a bit, leaning into her and pressing his hard cock between her barely covered butt cheeks as pulled his jeans off.

Suddenly Lauren and Scott shifted position. Lauren turned toward them, her naked breasts visible even through the fogged-up windows. Scott sat behind her and cupped them. The blond girl give a smirk as if to say, "See, I can turn the boys on, too."

Oho! Lauren wanted to prove herself, did she? Gloria wasn't worried about the competition, but she did find the switch from demure to flaunting to be interesting. She realized that Scott was going to get plenty of action tonight.

Danny noticed as well. "Man, look at those tits!" She rolled her eyes. These boys needed to learn some manners.

She exaggeratedly turned toward him and said, "Oh, are her tits nicer than mine? Do you want to go over there now?" She winked at him and hoisted her tits up high. "Lauren's trying to one-up me, so let's give her some positive feedback." Danny grinned.

He held up his hands and said, "Oh, I'm sorry. It was just a mistake." She folded her arms over her chest and turned around with a major pout. She could make out Lauren's smirk easily since it had become so much bigger. Lauren raised her middle finger again and took another sip from the flask. Scott sat behind her and cupped her small breasts, watching the whole thing.

"Wipe the glass, Gloria," said Danny, "so they get a good look." She smiled and reached up her hand. He grabbed her shoulder.

"No, Gloria," he said, "use your tits." She giggled and leaned forward, cupping her large breasts in her hands as she arced up her head and pressed her ass backwards. She pushed her breasts against the glass and her nipples went rock hard as they pressed into the cold surface. She began to rub them in slow circles, clearing the condensation off the window. Lauren and Scott stared. Top that, bitch, Gloria thought.

With her better view, she could see that Scott's hands had stopped moving. Lauren reached up and started moving them again.

Then Gloria pushed up her left tit and bent her head down to lick at the puffy nipple. She let her tongue move slowly around the nub. She looked at Lauren and gave her a wicked little smile. There was no way the girl could match that. She didn't have the raw material.

Scott's hands had stopped again. Lauren took another sip, got an angry look on her face, and reached her hands down to her front. The motion of her arms and the sudden attention Scott was giving her crotch made it pretty obvious that Lauren was unbuttoning whatever she was wearing below Gloria's view.

Lauren kept looking at Gloria but said something to Scott. She looked back at him, and he quickly nodded. He began working her breasts over, hard, as he watched her hands. Lauren leaned her head back and opened her mouth in obvious pleasure. Then she began to make little pushing motions. Suddenly, she lifted up her stomach and revealed a pair of tight jeans being pushed down her thighs. She sat back down again, wiggled about, and she held up the jeans to show Gloria.

Gloria wasn't sure how this was supposed to be a bitch slap: She was already stripped down to her panties.

Then Lauren got up on her knees and turned her ass toward Gloria. She was wearing a cute pair of red, blue, and green striped panties, and Gloria had to admit the girl had a really nice ass.

She looked back at Gloria and tugged her panties down over that cute little ass. Then she proceeded to rub it against her window, simultaneously mooning Gloria and clearing up her own window. Meanwhile, Gloria could see Scott working on her breasts, which were hanging in front of him.

Lauren pulled up the panties, turned around again, and settled back against Scott. Gloria gave her a respectful nod: That had perhaps even topped Gloria's stunt. Lauren pressed her finger against her mouth and then her bare shoulder and lifted it up quickly, probably making a little "sss" sound as she did. Yes, Gloria had to admit she was hot. She idly wondered if maybe they could move to the other car and she could fuck the two boys and Lauren. It seemed to have more room.

Danny pressed his hands into her shoulders. "I am really enjoying watching this little contest," he said. "Two naked hotties for the price of one." She grimaced and turned to him again, gesturing widely as she said, "Oh, the little tart smears her ass against the window, and suddenly you want her?" Danny continued to play along, putting his finger up to his mouth and brushing her hair to indicate to the other car that he was pacifying her. Gloria pouted again and turned her back to Danny. He stroked her shoulder and then caressed her breasts. Lauren looked on with delight. She thought Gloria was getting jealous as Danny admired the other girl.

In truth, Gloria didn't give a rat's ass if Danny was checking out other women. He could even be fucking them for all she cared. She had made it clear to both boys that this was just a no-strings-attached sex slave arrangement. If they wanted to bring girls to her house to fuck while Gloria watched, or even when she was at work, they were welcome. Hmm, she didn't think she had actually told them that. Maybe she should.

But this game had a certain appeal. She wondered if Lauren was already planning on giving up the prize tonight and Gloria just provided an excuse. Either way, she knew Scott was about to have his dreams come true. She had to admit that Lauren might be a bitch, but she was also a good-looking girl, the kind of girl that high school boys always fell over themselves to impress enough to get a smile or even a kiss.

Gloria leaned back against Danny and let him continue to stroke her. She loved the feel of his hands against her bare skin, and she also loved the feel of his hard dick against her ass. She closed her eyes to enjoy the sensations.

"Weren't you going to masturbate for Scott?" she heard Danny ask in her ear.

"Mmm, you're right," she said. She slid her hands down to her pussy and began to rub it up and down. She opened her eyes to see Lauren and Scott, newly visible through the cleared-off windows, watching her. Lauren sat up and turned to Scott and kissed him again. Scott closed his eyes and slid his hands up and down her back.

Gloria kept stroking herself, waiting for Scott to open his eyes. She didn't have long to wait. As he bent down to kiss Lauren's shoulder again, he opened them to look at Gloria.

Gloria wasn't fooled: Lauren was obviously giving him at least implicit permission to do all this. She could have just turned Scott so he was facing away from Gloria and Danny's car.

"Oh, Danny?" she cooed into her lover's ear.

"Mm hmm?" he mouthed against the small of her neck.

"I want to give Scott a good show. I want to do that because he's your friend. I want to give all your friends steamy hot sex shows. And then I want to fuck them. Every one." Danny moaned as she talked. "Will you help me give Scott a good show?" She felt him nod, and she moved his hands to the waistband of her panties.

He began to tug them down. Not slowly or gracefully, just eagerly. In a moment, the lace panties were by her knees and Scott was watching her raptly. She lifted one knee and then the other so that Danny could tug them all the way off. She was kneeling, naked in Danny's car, and Scott would have no problem seeing her shaved pussy.

She saw Scott say something, and Lauren looked over at her sharply.

Gloria reached her finger down between her legs and pulled it through her lips. Then she brought it up to her mouth and sucked it. Lauren looked faintly disgusted. Ha.

Gloria then reached her hand down again and masturbated for the two teenagers next to her. She rubbed and stroked her pussy with one hand and caressed her breasts with the other. She lolled her head back and moaned: She was masturbating for their benefit, but she was enjoying it, too.

The evening's activities had primed her, and it took only a few minutes before she came. Her body shook and hunched over, and she let out a loud shout that she figured her watchers would hear. Then she lifted her whole hand up to her mouth and licked it off, watching Lauren's reaction the whole time.

Lauren grabbed the flask again and took another swallow. Then she leaned forward, popped open the door, and climbed out of the car. This was unexpected, thought Gloria.

"Whoa, she is hot," said Danny behind her. "What's she doing?"

As Lauren stood between the two cars, she began swaying her hips. She brought her hands up to her small breasts and caressed the pencil-eraser nipples on them. She ran her hands up and down herself as she continued to dance and sway between the two cars. She could feel Danny's cock get even harder against her ass.

Lauren slid her hands down her body again and began to push down the striped panties. A few pushes, and they fell to the ground, revealing a strip of hair along her otherwise bald pussy. She bent over, picked up the panties, and handed them to Scott. She turned back to Danny's car.

She made the same "roll down your window" gesture that the two boys in town had made, and Gloria leaned forward to do it.

"Hey, Danny," said Lauren, still dancing, naked, in front of the car.

"Hey, Lauren," he said with a shaking voice. He was clearly enjoying the sight of this nubile blond stripping for him.

"You know, Danny, bigger isn't always better in the breast department."

He cupped Gloria's tits from behind. "I don't know, Lauren, these are pretty nice," he said.

"But don't you wish you could fit a full, firm tit in your mouth?" She cupped one of her own tits.

Danny took his cue well. "I haven't tried it," he said, continuing to stroke Gloria''s nipples.

"Well, sweetie, now's your chance," said Lauren. Danny didn't waste a moment. He nudged Gloria to one side and then scooted over to the window, where Lauren was leaning forward, letting her small breasts hang down as much as they could. Danny went up to the window and stroked the small breast in front of him. He looked at Lauren's face again to be sure, and then leaned forward to suck the whole tit in his mouth. Lauren moaned, and Scott watched with eyes like saucers.

"Oh, yeah, Danny," said the blond. "Suck that whole firm tit all the way into your mouth before going back to the big balloons back there." She looked at Gloria.