The Divorcee and the Yard Boy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria was pleased to see the girl had a strong kinky side. Letting another guy suck your breasts while your boyfriend watched wasn't exactly standard 18-year-old fare. She had misjudged the teenage girl, she thought.

She looked at Lauren, whose left breast was deep in Danny's mouth as he squeezed her right tit with one hand and caressed her ass with the other. Then she looked over at Scott, who was staring at the scene and rubbing his crotch.

"What do you think, Scott," said Gloria over to him. "Want to compare my tits to hers?"

"Don't you dare, Scott," said Lauren. Danny was still going to town on her tits and the hand cupping her ass had begun to slide around to the front.

"Mm, good point," said Gloria as she ran her hands along Danny's back. "Wouldn't want him to find out how much better mine feel. He might decide he prefers a woman's chest to one that feels like a boy's." Actually, Lauren had cute, perky breasts, but it wasn't hard to figure out that she wished they were bigger.

The girl glared at her. Gloria plowed ahead.

"You know, Scott, if I can't go over there, maybe you could come over here," she said. "In fact, I'll bet Danny would let you come over here and fuck me while he's having fun with your girlfriend. Then you could feel my tits all you wanted. Maybe you two strapping boys could take me together." Scott gulped and rubbed himself harder. Lauren seemed pretty comfortable with sex, but Gloria was betting that was a card she wasn't willing to play at this point in her life.

Lauren pulled away from Danny's groping. "Fine," she said as she opened the door to their car. She waved Gloria over to Scott. "Go ahead, " she said with a sneer, "let him put his hands on your old body. Then he'll know how much better a young, firm body is."

Gloria walked between the two cars to Scott and then reached her hands down to Scott's zipper. She turned to Lauren.

"Oh, I wasn't thinking he'd feel them with his hands," she said as she tugged Scott's zipper down and pushed him back a bit.

"No," said Lauren. "Scott, don't you dare."

"Aw, c'mon Lauren," he said, "you're letting Danny do everything but fuck you. If you don't let me have some fun, too, maybe I'll take her up on her offer and just go to her car."

Gloria smiled at him. He had taken that shot she had set up and spiked it over the net.

Lauren pursed her lips. "Fine," she said curtly. "But while you're having your fun, I'm going to let Danny have some more so you can think about what you're missing out on." She crawled into the back seat with Danny. "Okay, Danny," she said, "let's really make out."

Scott started to shift to get up, but Gloria crawled in with him and leaned down to speak softly in her ear.

"Don't worry, Scott," she said, "I think you're going to get plenty of time with her tonight. She's just getting warmed up."

"Were you serious about fucking you?" he said.

"Yep," she said with a smile. "A big, strapping lad like you? I'd happily pull you and Danny on a train."

"But," she continued, as Lauren began to moan a bit from the next car over, "I can understand you wanting that tight little girl over there. Just keep playing the 'I could go with them' card, and you should be fine. She's not going to let that happen."

Gloria unbuttoned his jeans and begun to tug them down.

"Now," she said as his hard, 6-inch cock sprang into view, "let's give you a feel of my big tits, shall we?" She pushed him down on the seat and scooted back until her breasts were covering his dick. She pulled them apart with her hands, settled them around his shaft, and began pushing them up and down.

Scott let out a moan.

"Yeah," said Gloria, "it feels pretty good, doesn't it? My big, soft tits wrapping around your stiff cock?" She lifted her voice a little. "You can't do this with little tiny tits."

"You know what the best part of a titfuck is, Scott?" she said to him as she slid his dick along her chest. He shook his head.

She dipped her head down and gave the head of his cock a lick as it emerged from between her tits. He moaned again.

"The best part of a titfuck is that it often includes a little blowjob as well." His dick emerged again and she licked it again.

Scott began thrusting into her as she rubbed up and down. When his dick emerged, he pushed it as high up as he could, trying to get more of it into her mouth.

She obliged, bending her head a little further and catching his thrusts in the O of her open lips. She stopped moving up his body, and just let her breasts pool on his crotch. Then she slid down a little bit so that Scott's dick was never leaving her mouth. She licked again, felt him tense, and then felt a wash of cum down her throat as he shouted out.

"What the hell is going on here?" she heard Lauren's voice behind her as Scott finished cumming into her mouth. She sat up quickly and looked at the girl. It was perfectly obvious what was going on here, since there was cum dripping out of the corner of her mouth.

On the other hand, Lauren's hair was matted with sweat, her face was flushed, and she was breathing hard. She had clearly not been idle over in Danny's car.

"Listen, hag," said Lauren to her. "I don't know who you are, but this is my boyfriend. I am not happy about this." She looked at Scott. "And you. You are a piece of shit. You just blew your chance to get into my pants tonight."

"Aw, poor Scott," said Gloria, running her fingers through his short hair, "I'm sorry. But I promise you that you can home with us, and I'll make this up to you." She looked at Lauren and smiled. "I'm sorry, sweetie. But you know, I'm sure he's got another couple gos in him. I'll let you know."

Lauren paused. "No, fuck that," she said. "I'm not letting you win this. But you suck my boyfriend; I suck yours." She looked up at Scott. "And you are going to fucking watch and not say a word."

"In fact," she said, "do you want to have sex with me tonight?" Scott nodded vigorously. "Well then you will go down on as me as I suck Danny's dick. And you won't make a peep about it. You give me a happy, and I'll think about whether you get one, too. Got it?" He nodded. Gloria liked this girl's idea of punishment.

She looked at Gloria. "You are not part of this. But you get to watch as I give your boyfriend a taste of heaven." She jerked her thumb. "Get in the front seat." This was the girl's idea of retribution? Front-row seats for a little porn show? Maybe she thought Gloria was the jealous type. Gloria shuffled into the front to watch.

She got in back and pushed Scott down. She turned, awkwardly navigating his stretched-out body and the back seat, and then scooted back until her pussy was over his face.

"Start licking, Scott," she said. Gloria saw Scott's chin move, and his hands came up to grab her ass. She squirmed and let out a little gasp. "Oh, yeah, Scott. That's nice."

She looked at Gloria. "Ooh, this feels so good," she said. "Can't you just imagine a nice strong tongue between your legs?" Gloria smiled and nodded.

"Good," said Lauren, "because that's all you can do: just imagine." She beckoned to Danny, who was sitting up and watching the scene. "Come here, Danny."

He bounded across the thin stretch of gravel between the two cars and climbed in.

"Danny, you just crawl on top of Scott," said Lauren. "Scott, you keep licking until I tell you to stop. Remember: not a peep from you after you blew your wad in the slut's mouth."

Gloria was amused at the slur. This girl was about to suck one guy's dick while her boyfriend licked her pussy. Pot calling the kettle black?

Danny positioned himself between Scott's knees and Lauren leaned forward to reach the same level as his dick.

"Mm, Danny, your dick is so nice," she said. "I can't wait to suck it." She slid her tongue out and caressed it. Danny moaned, and Lauren giggled. "Oh, you like that? You like my soft, wet tongue on your long, hard dick?"

"You know, Danny," said Lauren as she slid her tongue up and down Danny's cock, "I haven't even given Scott a blowjob yet." She opened her mouth and slid Danny's dick between her waiting lips. She made a little mm noise and then made a big show of making a lot of slurping noises.

"Scott," she said, "didn't I tell you to not stop until I said?" There was a pause and she said, "oh, yes, that's much better."

"Oh, your dick feels so good in my mouth, Danny," she said as she licked him again. "Oooh, I think it's longer than Scott's. I like long dicks." Danny moaned.

"Do you want me to suck it some more?" she cooed. Danny nodded. "Oh, you do? You want to feel my wet mouth sucking your dick?" She slid her mouth onto him again and moaned. She bobbed up and down again, making more exaggerated sucking noises.

"Oh, Danny," she said, "your dick feels so nice in my mouth. Do you think I'm good at sucking cock?" He moaned and nodded. "Tell Scott," she said, as she slid her mouth back onto his stiff rod.

"Scott, man, I'm sorry," said Danny, "but jesus this feels good. Lauren knows how to suck a dick, man." Scott murmured something from below.

"Shut up, Scott," said Lauren.

"Or keep talking, Scott," said Gloria. "And you can fuck me tonight instead."

"Scott," said Lauren, "don't listen to the old lady. She'll have sex with you tonight if you want; I believe that." She pushed down and ground against his face. "But what about our date two nights from now? Do you want sex then? Or next week? Then keep licking."

Gloria saw Scott's hands pull Lauren down a bit, and the girl moaned. "Oh, yeah, Scott." And with that, she took Danny's dick again.

For the next few minutes, Gloria watched as Lauren made loud slurping noises around Danny's cock and began to moan and hum as Scott's licking had its effect. The girl was bobbing her head up and down on Danny and wiggling her pussy over Scott's face. It was pretty clear she was about to blow.

And suddenly, she did. Her moans started turning into high-pitched gasps coming faster and faster. Gloria saw her hips buck with the tremor, and she shouted around Danny's cock. A pale sheen of sweat broke out along her back.

A moment after that, Danny shouted and began to cum. But Lauren gagged and pulled off as Danny squirted onto her chin and tits.

"Jesus, Danny," she said, spitting out his cum. "Warn someone before you do that. Blech."

Gloria piped up. "He's just not used to getting a blowjob from someone who doesn't swallow." Lauren glared at her. "But I'm sure he'd let you practice on him again if you wanted."

Lauren lifted herself off of Scott's face and slid forward. His dick was rock hard from listening to Lauren slurp her way around his friend's dick.

"Okay, Danny," Lauren said, "you can take grandma back to your car." She turned to Gloria. "Enjoy his soft cock," she said with a sneer.

"Oh, don't worry, little girl," Gloria shot back, "I won't have any problem getting him up again. C'mon, Danny, let's leave the lovebirds alone." Danny nodded and the two scooted back to his car, where they closed the door.

"Holy shit, that was amazing," said Danny. "Here I was wondering if Scott would get some action, and I end up with her giving me a blowjob. Gloria, you were amazing. You got her to do exactly what you wanted."

Gloria smiled. "Well, I hope I still have something to offer after your spin with the little tart," she said. She lifted up her breasts.

"Oh, fuck yeah, you do," said Danny. He slid her hands down to his dick and she began stroking it softly as he kissed her lips and breasts.

The two made out for a while until he hardened again. At one point, Gloria looked over to the car next door and saw Lauren clearly riding Scott's dick, her naked back rising up and down as she fucked the lucky guy.

Eventually, Danny laid her on his back seat and fucked her, hard. She came as he did, the night's excitement having left her primed for a big orgasm.

The two lay there for a while, her arms wrapped around Danny, who lay between her legs with his head on her breasts. Eventually, they decided to go. Gloria sat up and saw that Lauren's car was still there. No one was visible, but it was rocking somewhat. Good for them.

Danny drove her back to his house, making her stay naked the whole time. But by then it was late enough that there was not much traffic about. He pulled up into her driveway and turned off the car.

"How'd you like our date, Gloria?" he asked. She leaned over and kissed him.

"Oh, it was incredible," she said. "Thanks for an awesome evening."

"And it's not even over yet," he said.

She raised her eyebrow. "Oh?"

Danny opened his door and she did the same. She gathered up all her clothes and ran to her front door, hurrying to get her keys out of her purse so she could get out of the cold night air. She opened the door, and Danny came inside behind her.

She turned, dropped her pile of clothes, and kissed him again. "What else did you have in mind, Danny?" she asked as she pulled her lips from his.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. "This," he said with a grin. She gasped. It was the phone number of the guys she had flashed on the road.

"Go get your telephone, Gloria," he said.