The Divorcee and the Yard Boy Ch. 13

Story Info
She's blackmailed by Greg. Or at least she pretends to be.
9.5k words
4.75
47.6k
16

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now spin around for me," said Danny. His voice was a bit garbled through her laptop's speaker, and the video was a bit choppy from his webcam. She hoped things were better on his end.

She stood up from being bent over her laptop keyboard, where her barely contained breasts had hung in front of her own webcam a moment before. She was wearing a sheer black nightgown with light gray lace trim. The bottom of the teddy went just past her hips.

She pirouetted so that the soft fabric slid up her body, exposing a simple black g-string.

"I think that will do nicely," said Danny. "I wish I was the one coming over tonight to fuck you."

"You're not?" she said. She had assumed the steamy video chat was just a preshow.

"Nope," he replied. "I have to get up early to help my dad with something."

"So who is coming over?" she asked.

"Well," he said with a grin, "I thought I'd let that be a surprise. And I don't know when he'll show up, exactly. But you do for him what you'd do for me."

Which was anything. She had agreed to be a total sex toy for Danny and his friend Brian (not to mention several of their friends and also some strangers) for the summer. There was only a week left before they left for their respective colleges, so they were cramming in as much fun with her as they could. And when they couldn't be with her physically, the webcam on her new laptop had proven to be an acceptable surrogate. Two nights ago, Brian had watched her fuck herself with a gigantic dildo.

She blew Danny a virtual kiss as he signed off, and then went over to the bedroom and crawled into the big bed with the latest book she was reading. She read for an hour or so, but began to drift off. Whoever was coming hadn't shown up yet. Maybe he hadn't been able to make it, she thought.

She woke to the sound of her doorbell ringing. She moaned and looked at the clock. Two in the morning. Couldn't her mystery lover have come by a bit earlier? She tousled her black curls and snatched at the short silk robe lying on the chair near her. As she stumbled into the hallway, yawning, she tied up the robe. "I'm coming!" she yelled as the doorbell rang again. Sheesh.

As she walked past the dining room to the door, she felt a sudden whoosh of air behind her, and she screamed out just as a hand covered her mouth and nose. She squirmed, but the man behind her held her tight.

"Well well," a voice whispered behind her ear, "don't you look delightful. Danny said he had you dress up for us."

As the realization hit her sleepy brain, she relaxed. This was her visitor for the night. So who was at the door? Things were going to get fun, she thought. And how had this guy gotten in?

The hand not covering her mouth slid down and around until it cupped her ass. "Mmm," the voice said, "I'm going to fuck that hard tonight."

"I know Danny told you to do anything I want," the whispering voice continued, "but we're going to play a game, and I'm going to get a little fantasy acted out. I want you to struggle as much as you can. But don't try to escape, and don't cry out. At least not too loudly." The voice chuckled at this last. She nodded to show she understood.

"Good," he said, "pretend you're getting raped. Resist it as much as you can. Until I show you how I'm going to blackmail you. Then I want you to give in, but I want you to be reluctant."

She nodded again. "I've thought about tonight quite a bit," he said, "and I've masturbated to the vision a lot. But tonight you'll be the one caressing my big, long cock." And at that she recognized the voice. Greg. Danny and Brian's well-endowed friend, who had had some fun with her over the summer as well. She nodded for a final time, but vigorously. Oh, yeah, his dick was a treasure, and it sounded like she'd get a lot of time with it tonight. And, she guessed, with at least one other one. Her pussy clenched at the thought.

"Good," he said again. "Okay, showtime." He called out, "you can open the door. I've got her." The door opened to reveal two bulky men, wearing ski masks. She imagined Greg was wearing one, too. She knew she had locked the door, but she guessed Greg had unlocked it when he snuck into her house.

As the two men stepped in, she shouted out against Greg's hand and squirmed violently, though not so violently as to force Greg to lose his grip.

"Turn on the light," said Greg, "so we can get a good look at our fun for tonight." She squirmed and shouted again.

The light came on, and she blinked against its sudden glare.

"Dude," said one of the men at the door, "you said she was a sure thing. She doesn't look like a sure thing right now."

"She will be a sure thing once we show her the present we brought her. Isn't that right? You're going to do what we want?" Another shout and another struggle. Greg adjusted his grip to hold her wrist in his hand. He squeezed it until it hurt, and she quieted down.

"See? She's getting calmer already." She shouted into his hand and shot angry glares at the other two men.

"Dude, I'm not up to raping some chick," said the guy on her left.

"Will you just trust me?" Greg snapped. "We'll make sure she asks politely before we have some fun with her. I told you she's a sure thing, and she is. If she doesn't want to play along with us when we show her her present, we'll leave. Fair enough."

The two men looked at each other. She could sense their hesitation. But they looked back and nodded, slowly. "This isn't turning into a rape, though, man."

"Trust me," Greg said again, "it won't."

"Now," said Greg, "why doesn't one of you open up the robe and see what we'll be enjoying tonight. Once she asks us to."

The man who had spoken stepped forward, and Gloria began to squirm again. As he stepped closer, she kicked out. Her foot connected with his groin. It had been a light kick, but it had been hard enough to make him wince.

"Bitch!" he said as the pain shot through him. He stepped up quickly, smacking her next kick away, and grabbed her robe. He slid his hands down to the thin sash tying it closed.

"That fucking hurt," he said. "If my friend here was right, and you are a sure thing, I'm going to make you pay for that." With that, he yanked at the loose knot and ripped her robe open. The two men facing her froze when confronted with the sheer black fabric covering her full 36C breasts. The one who had opened her robe let out a low whistle and looked down at the heaving cleavage just visible through the see-through fabric.

"You weren't kidding when you said she was hot," said her disrober.

"Yeah, I hope this whole thing works out, man," said the other man facing her. "Because I want to see that body." She shouted and squirmed again.

"Look, guys," said Greg, "she dresses like this just when she's going to bed. I'm telling you, she's a slut." She shouted again. "Once we convince her to have sex with us, she'll go all out." Another squirm.

"Hey, man," said Greg to the friend who was still holding back. "Come closer and take her from me. I want to feel those nice tits for a minute." The second stranger came up and took her wrists from Greg. But in the hand-off, Gloria writhed and broke free. Second Guy tried to snatch her, but he grabbed her robe and she quickly pulled out of it. Greg tried to stop her, but she shoved at him and ran past. She darted toward her bedroom and closed the door without locking it. A smart victim would have rushed out the front door or screamed or locked the bedroom door. She hoped Greg's friends would assume she had panicked and hadn't thought straight, not that she was in on the game.

She knew exactly where she'd hide. She and her ex-husband had played "midnight rapist" a number of times. In fact, she thought, she might have been wearing this same outfit for one of them.

She quickly climbed onto the low dresser behind some of the lingerie she kept hanging in the bedroom's walk-in closet. The door to the bedroom opened just as she disappeared. She settled in.

The best thing about the dresser for this game was that she couldn't just sit on it without being visible. Also, there was another, taller wardrobe next to it. So the "most comfortable" way to stay there was on her knees, with her arms stretched out over the neighboring furniture. She pulled up the nightgown a bit so that whoever found her would see her leaning forward, tits hanging down and ass up high. She saw the light in the bedroom come on.

"Dude, I have a bad feeling about this," said one of the Not Gregs.

"Trust me," she heard Greg's voice from the bedroom. "I've got a surefire plan. She'll totally do what we want once we show her the video." Ah, she thought, the blackmail.

"I don't know," said his friend again.

"Look, like I said, if she won't willingly agree to what we want then we'll leave her alone."

"And upload the video," said his friend.

"Yeah, douchebag, that's how we're going to get her to do what we want. Her choice."

"It just feels like rape," said the friend. She had played her part too well, perhaps.

"Here," said Greg, "have some more liquid courage, and trust me." That's how he had gotten them to play along, she thought. By getting them a bit drunk. She didn't imagine you could just casually mention blackmailing a woman into sex without some resistance. At least, she hoped not.

She heard the three rummaging around her bedroom.

"She's got to be in here somewhere," said the guy who had disrobed her in the hallway. "She's not under the bed or in the bathroom closet."

"Check the big closet," said Greg.

The light came on in the closet where she had hidden. It was only a matter of time now, she thought. The lingerie hanging next to her didn't hang all the way down to the dresser, so anyone bending down would see her knees and calves.

"Man, look at all this lingerie," said Disrober. He let out another low whistle.

"I told you," said Greg, "I heard she was totally into it."

"Did you see that piece on her under the robe?" said the other Not Greg. "Man, that was fine."

"Yeah," said Greg, as he walked into the closet next to Disrober, "anyone with this much nice underwear is going to be a total slut for us. You don't have this much if you don't like sex. Look at these outfits, man. Cheerleader, schoolgirl, maid, nurse. Shit."

Suddenly, she heard hangers swoosh apart. One of the two boys had come up with the obvious way to find her.

Within seconds, the ones next to her flew apart. "Oh, man," said Disrober, "look at what I found." Greg came up next to him and whistled. "Look at that ass," he said.

The other Not Greg crowded in next to his friends. "Oh, god," he said.

"Listen," she said, "please don't hurt me. I've got money; I've got jewelry. I can give you whatever you want. If you leave now, I won't tell anyone you were here." It was a trite line, but she wasn't expecting a long first act.

"Oh, we don't want money," said Greg. He grabbed her wrist and began pulling it off. She struggled to pull it back.

"Please no," she said.

"Grab her legs," said Greg, "and let's get her to the bed."

Disrober's concerns seemed to have vanished as he looked at the scantily clad woman bent over in front of him. He reached out and grabbed one ankle and then the other. She squirmed and pulled and kicked, but to no avail. Within moments Greg and Disrober had her stretched out between them, her wrists in Greg's hands and her ankles in Disrober's. Her teddy was still hiked up over her g-string, and she bucked in their hands to wiggle it up her torso a bit more.

The two dumped her unceremoniously on the bed. Greg kept her wrists pinned while Disrober held her ankles down.

"Come here and hold her wrists," said Greg to the Not Greg still in the closet. "I want to get her present ready." Within a moment, her wrists had been transferred and Greg had swung himself onto her, kneeling over her stomach and applying just enough pressure that she had to take shallow breaths.

Greg fished his phone out of his pocket but stopped. He looked at the Not Greg who was holding her hands.

"They're nice, right?" Greg asked. She looked back and saw her captor's eyes riveted on her heaving breasts. He nodded. There was a hunger there. Three drunk teenage boys had just pursued and captured a beautiful woman wearing next to nothing. She wondered if they were actually going to get to the blackmail part of this rape/blackmail scenario.

"Go ahead; see how they feel." The boy's eyes flicked up to Greg, but that was his only hesitation. He pinned her two wrists in one of his hands and darted his hand under her black teddy so that he could squeeze her tit. A part of her wanted to moan in pleasure, but she still had a part to play. She squirmed again.

The boy feeling her breast said, "Oh, my god, these tits are amazing."

"Please don't hurt me," she said. "Please, just let me go. I won't tell anyone about this."

"Don't worry, honey," said Greg. "Hurting you isn't in the plan."

"Hey," said Disrober at her feet, "is he copping a feel? I want some titty action."

"Dude," said Greg, "you've got her legs and pussy in front of you."

Suddenly Disrober's weight shifted and he sat on her ankles. Her feet stretched under him but were immobilized. She suddenly felt two hands running up and down her thigh, caressing her pussy. She writhed.

"How's the view down there?" asked Greg as he laughed.

"Fucking beautiful," said Disrober. "This g-string; it's like she's already naked." Fingers brushed up against the satin front, and she squirmed again, vainly trying to kick free. Even if she were sincere about the effort, the three boys had her well pinned.

"And what kind of person goes to bed in a black teddy and g-string?" asked Greg.

"A slut," said Disrober. The three boys laughed.

"True dat," said Greg. He looked down at her. "Are you a slut?" Yes, she thought. Probably the biggest slut you all will ever meet. But that wasn't the game. She shook her head vigorously.

He slapped her face, hard enough to sting. She let out a yelp; it had taken her by surprise. "I don't think that's the right answer," he said. "Are you a slut?" he asked again.

She shook her head again, and he reached his hand onto her tit and pinched her nipple so hard she let out another yelp. Wrist Boy continued to feel her up, as did Disrober. She hoped they got to the sex soon, because it was going to be clear fast that she was enjoying this.

"Again, not the right answer," he barked. "Are you a slut?"

She whimpered a little and slowly nodded her head.

"See, guys, what did I tell you?" The other two snickered.

"Please," she said again, "please don't hurt me."

"What do sluts like?" Greg asked his friends.

"Sex," said Wrist Boy.

"Not just sex," said Greg. "Cock. They love cock." He looked down again. "Do you like cock?"

Boy did she. Greg's cock in particular. She shook her head again, but Greg raised his hand and she whimpered again. Slowly she nodded her head.

"See, she's telling us she loves cock. Lots of cock. Isn't that right, honey?" She nodded again and her captors snickered again. Oh, yeah, the blackmail part of this was fading fast.

"Do you want our cocks in you, slut?" he asked. Again, she wished she could be honest. Not yet, though. She shook her head vigorously.

"Please don't," she said. "Please, please don't."

He reached his hand down to her tit again and yanked at her nipple. She gasped, partly in pain but partly in pleasure. She hoped Disrober wouldn't discover yet that she was getting really wet. All it would take was for his fingers to slide into her.

"Yes, okay, you can put your cocks in me. Just please don't hurt me."

Greg laughed. "See, guys, she's already asking for some action and she hasn't even seen her present yet." The snickers and feeling up continued. Wrist Boy was trying to tug her teddy up to expose her tits and Disrober had his hands on her ass.

"But we want her playing along nicely," said Greg, "so I think we should show her what brought us here."

He fiddled with his phone and turned the screen toward her as he hit a control.

She immediately recognized the video: It was the one Brian had shot of her stripping and fucking him in his room. Britney Spears' "Slave 4 You" was the soundtrack.

"Where did you get that?" she asked in a panic. Duh, she thought. Brian had given it to him. Or to Danny, who had then given it to Greg. Still, it seemed like the expected thing to say.

"The question isn't how I got it," said Greg, as he held the screen in front of her, "it's what I'm going to do with it."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"See this little button here," he said, "it will send this video up to YouTube. Just like that. And then we'll send the link to all your friends and co-workers. You see, Gloria, we know all about you."

She squirmed again. Disrober had finally slid his hands under the tiny triangle of her g-string. "Holy shit," he said, "she's shaved her pussy bald." There was a pause, and she gasped as his fingers found her cunt and slipped inside. "And she's totally wet, man. She's loving this."

"Is that true, Gloria?" asked Greg. "Are you loving this?" She squirmed and shook her head again as Disrober's fingers pushed further in.

"So the question, is, Gloria," said Greg, "what should I do with this video? Upload it? Or delete it?"

"Please just delete it," she said. "Please. It would ruin me if that got out." In truth, she had long ago assumed that any digital media of her would be uploaded by her lovers. She admired their restraint in not uploading anything so far. An ex-boyfriend had sent her pictures up to one of those "my hot ex-girlfriend" sites, and her ex-husband had, in the course of their messy divorce, uploaded a video of her giving him a blowjob. She was well represented on the amateur porn sites, and no one at work had ever said anything.

But she guessed they didn't want "shrug it off" girl. They wanted "desperate to save her online reputation" girl.

"That depends on you, Gloria," said Greg. The video continued to play, and she watched herself doing a sexy dance on it. The sight was making her hot and horny. When was the sex starting again?

"Are you going to be a good girl for us, Gloria?" asked Greg. "Or do we upload the video?"

"Please," she said. "Don't upload it. I'll do anything."

"Anything?" Greg said. She paused and then nodded. "Well, I can think of a lot of anythings, and all of them would make you a very good girl indeed." The Not Gregs laughed again. He lifted himself off of her and stood up. Wrist Boy wasted no time. He snagged the fabric that had been under Greg and lifted it up, exposing her naked breasts.

"Oh, god," he said, as he squeezed them.

"Okay, guys," said Greg, "I think she really likes her present. Why don't we let her stand up a bit and thank us for it." He looked at her, spread out on her bed with his friends holding her down and her skimpy clothes already mostly off. "Now, listen to me, Gloria. If you try and escape, or cry out, or fight back, or do anything other than what we want, we'll just assume you want us to upload that video. First we'll hold you down and fuck you, and then we'll upload it. Do you understand?" She nodded and said, "Yes. Please. Please don't upload that. I'll do anything. I'll be a good girl. I promise." She resisted the urge to sound slutty as she said that. She was supposed to be terrified, not thrilled.

Greg nodded at her two captors, and they slowly let her go. "Stand up," he commanded her. She sat up and rubbed her wrists and ankles. Then she turned and slid out of bed. Her black teddy fell down again, covering her up. If you could call it that. Wrist Boy and Disrober adjusted so they sat on the edge of the bed. Greg stood between her and the door. Not that she was planning on running away.

"Well," he said. "My friend there liked seeing your g-string. So why don't you show it to him again."