The Divorcee and the Yard Boy Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't make me do this," she whimpered again. "I have money. I can pay for the videos." The boys laughed.

Greg lunged at her and grabbed her wrist until it hurt. "Is that what a good girl would say?" he angrily asked. "Are you not going to be good? Should we just upload that video and have our way with you?" She shrank back and shook her head vigorously.

"No. Please. I'm sorry. I'm just scared." She let it all out in a rush. Greg lifted a hand and touched her cheek.

"There's no reason to be scared," he said softly. "As long as you're a good girl, we'll be very nice. Will you be a good girl?" She nodded again, trying her best to look defeated and not lustful.

"Okay, then. Here's your final chance to show us. Lift up the nightie and show us the g-string." She took a deep breath, slid her hands down to the hem of her black teddy, and quickly lifted it up to her ribcage. Wrist Boy and Disrober gave a hoot.

"Very pretty," said Greg, "but that lacked, shall we say, enthusiasm. Try it again, this time a bit more seductively." She cast her eyes down and let the fabric fall. Then she began to pick it up again, sliding one side up and then the other, until her stomach and g-string were again fully exposed.

"Okay," said Greg, "here's the deal. A good girl is enthusiastic about this. A good girl is a slut who wants nothing more than to seduce her lovers. You're not acting like you're really into it. And you promised to be good."

"So I think we're going to give you a grade tonight. If you get below a B for your performance, we hold you down, have sex with you, and send the video anyway. If you get a B, I delete this video but come back with another copy for a makeup test. Get an A, and I'll delete all the videos." She wondered which grade she was supposed to hit.

"Your first effort there was a D. You did actually show us the g-string, but it wasn't very alluring. I would say this last effort was a C+. For this first assignment, we'll give you a few tries to get an A. But remember: what's important is your overall score."

"So," he said, "once more. And be sure to show proper enthusiasm. You could talk dirty; that would probably help." She nodded and let the nightgown fall again; she loved the idea of this game.

Going for the A was easy; she was ready to fuck them all right now. Reluctant, Greg had said. She sighed. She decided to play demure for a while more.

She began to sway and slide her hands up and down her nightie.

"Do you want to see my panties?" she said, looking at each one in turn. They nodded as she rubbed herself. "Yeah? You want to see my bottom with just a bit of fabric covering it up? A tiny bit of fabric?" She began to sway and lift her gown. A little bit on one side, a little bit on the other.

"Do you like that, boys? Do you like my little scrap of fabric coming into view? Do you like the sight of my crotch?" More nodding. She worried she was slipping out of reluctance too fast.

Her soon-to-be lovers clapped, and she blushed. "You see?" said Greg to his friends, "I told you she'd be into it once we got her going." He looked at her. "That was very good. An A for you on that assignment." She curtsied a bit with her already-hoisted nightgown, exposing more of the naked skin under it.

"But I gave you an easy A on that one because I'm nice. In the future, use words like 'pussy' and 'ass.' Do you understand?" She nodded.

"Good," he said, "you're being a good student. Let's have a pop quiz. Point to your pussy." She pointed at her nearly-naked crotch.

"What are you pointing at, Gloria?" he said.

"My p-pussy," she said, trying to maintain the shy act.

"Good," he said with a smile.

"Now," he said, "my other friend there was really admiring your tits. Why don't you ask him if he'd like to feel them." She could do the slutty version at the outset, but she decided to prolong Greg's game.

She turned to Wrist Boy and said, matter-of-factly, "Do you want to touch my tits?"

Wrist Boy nodded and started to stand up, but Greg stopped him. "That was a C at best. You get points for saying 'tits,' but you're supposed to be seducing us."

"No, wait!" she cried, "let me try again." Greg shook his head. "A grade's a grade. If you want to cancel it out, maybe you should do really well on the next assignment."

"Why don't you take off that teddy altogether," he said. "And remember to show proper enthusiasm."

"Oh, god," she said. "Please don't."

"Points off!" he yelled. Startled, she quickly lifted her nightgown up and over her head. She stood in front of the boys, all fully dressed and still wearing their ski masks, in nothing but a tiny black g-string.

"Another D," Greg said. "No attempt to seduce; no dirty talk; no flair. If you're not going to even try, why don't we just upload the video now?"

She let out a cry. "Please don't! I'm sorry. I just got startled when you yelled. I forgot to be a good girl."

He let out a long sigh. By the size of the bulge in his pants, he was enjoying this immensely. And so were his friends.

"Well, here's a chance to fix your grade a bit," Greg said. "Get naked. And remember: Show enthusiasm and talk dirty for a good grade."

She was tired of this. She wanted a good fucking. She began to sway her hips.

"Do you want to see me naked, guys?" she said in a lower voice. They nodded.

"Oh, you do? You want me to take off this tiny little fabric?" She hooked a thumb in the small string and tugged it down. More nods.

"Mmm, I'm glad to hear that," she said. Another little tug.

"Because I want to be naked for you," she said. She slid her hand over to the other side and tugged down just a little.

"I want to be standing here with nothing on. I want to be exposed and vulnerable." Another tug on the left. She slid her free hand up to her breasts and kneaded one.

"Mmm, it's going to feel so good, letting you see me. All of me." She slid her hands until she had a thumb hooked into each side. Another slight tug to pull the whole g-string down a bit. She continued to rock her hips.

"Do you like seeing my pussy," she asked, looking at Disrober. He nodded. "Yeah? You felt it was shaved before. Do you want to see it all?" Tug.

She turned around, mostly facing Greg and turning her ass to the Not Gregs.

"How about my ass? Do you want that to be naked and exposed, too? Without even a little string covering it?" She pulled the string down some more, letting it crest over her round ass. She shook her ass a little.

"Do you like that? Do you like seeing my ass wiggle?" Greg nodded, and she imagined her other visitors were, too. "It's like a signal," she said. "A signal that says, 'Come feel me. Come caress me.'"

"And 'Come fuck me,'" said one of the Not Gregs. The boys all laughed.

"I know fucking you is my next assignment," she cooed. "You don't want me only getting naked for you, do you?" She could imagine the vigorous shakes of the head. "I want to make sure I get that video back, so I'm going to do everything I can for it."

"But before you give me that assignment, I think I should be totally naked. I think you should get to see me completely." And with that, she bent over and pulled her g-string down her thighs and down to her knees. She spread her legs a little and then pulled the g-string all the way down. She stood up and stepped one foot out of the tiny garment. With her other foot, she kicked it over to the side. She turned a little.

"Do you like what you see? I'm completely helpless now, with no protection from you. I'm ready for my next assignment."

Again, the boys hooted. She gave a little bow.

"Now see, guys," Greg said, "I knew she'd go for a good grade." He looked at her. "That was stellar, Gloria. But now that I know what you're capable of, I'm going to grade harder." She pretended to look distressed.

"You were right about one thing," he said, "your next official assignment is to fuck us. But that last performance was so great that I think we should let you have some extra credit work to make up for the last dismal grades."

"Oh, thank you," she said, trying to stay in character. "I really don't want that video to get out."

"That's the spirit," Greg said. "My friend over there. I don't think it was nice of you to kick him in the nuts. So I think you should ask him if you can suck his dick as an apology." Disrober grinned beneath his mask.

"Yeah," he said, "come over here and ask real nice, and maybe I'll let you."

"If you don't ask him nicely enough," said Greg, "you don't get the extra credit."

Finally, she thought.

"Okay," she said. "I'll do my best on this. I promise. I can be a good slut."

She walked seductively over to him and leaned over him. Her breasts hung down.

"I'm so sorry I kicked out like that," she said. "I was just so scared. I didn't know how nice you actually were." Too far? she wondered. Well, the bulge in his pants didn't budge a bit.

"Can I make it up to you? Can I kiss your dick? Can I suck it for you?" He licked his lips.

"Tell me how you'll do it," he said. "Give me lots of detail. If you give me enough, I'll say you asked nicely."

"Mmm," she said. "First I'm going to kneel down between your spread legs." She did just that, pushing his knees apart. "I'm going to do that so I can really get to your cock. And you'll be able to look down and see your dick disappearing between my lips. Is that good so far?" He nodded.

She slid her hand up his thighs to the tantalizing bulge under the jeans. "Then I'm going to stroke you just a bit, just like this." She slid her hand along the shaft.

"Ooh, it feels so nice," she said. "I'll bet it tastes real good. Does your cock taste good?" He sort of shrugged. "Mmm," she said, "of course it does. All cocks taste good." He was enraptured as he looked at her. The ski mask thing definitely added some intriguing kink to this little scene. She wondered if they'd ever show her their faces, but she was turned on by the thought that she might get totally fucked by Greg and two anonymous guys.

"Then, when I've stroked your cock a bit, I'm going to unbutton your jeans." A quick tug at the button, and they were open. "Then I'm going to ease your zipper down, and as I do I'm going to stroke your dick some more." She slid her hands under his denim and caressed the cotton underneath.

"Oh, it feels so nice," she said. It did actually. Not very long, but nice and thick. She pushed her hands apart and up the waistband.

"Can I take your pants off," she said. "Can I slide them down your legs so that I can get to your dick easily?" He nodded, and she slid her hands down, pulling his jeans with them. She tugged them off his feet.

"Ooh, boxers," she said. "I love boxers. Do you know why?" He shook his head. She slid a hand up one of his legs, under the fabric, and on to his waiting dick. "Because I slide my hand into them and get a little preview of what I'll be sucking." Wrist Guy, next to Disrober, was rubbing himself as well. She was giving quite the show, and she knew it.

"But you know what I love more than boxers?" Again, he shook his head. She hooked her fingers into the waistband. "I love taking them off. I love watching as a juicy, luscious dick comes into view. I look at that luscious cock and think about how it will feel in my mouth." She began to tug the boxers down, and his thick cock sprang into the air as it was released. She kept pulling until the underwear was at his feet. She slid it off one and then the other. She sat up again, her tits at thigh level.

"And not just my mouth," she said, as she licked up his thigh, stopping just short of his groin. "I think about how it will feel in my pussy, too."

"Once I've got your dick out, I'm going to lean forward, open my mouth just a little, and slide it over your cock." She did as she had said, pulling the head of his cock into her mouth. He moaned. She slid her mouth off, swirling her tongue around his shaft as she did.

"That sounds good doesn't it?" she said. "Is this the detail you want?" He nodded. "Oh, good. I want a good grade."

"I won't always suck, you know," she said. She held his dick in her hand and ran her tongue along the bottom of it from balls to tip. Another moan.

"I'm going to keep doing that. Sucking." Her mouth slid over his dick, pulling it even farther into her mouth. She bobbed up. "And licking." Her tongue coursed over his shaft.

"I'm going to keep doing that until I feel you tense," she said. "Then I'm going to make sure my mouth is over you."

"Oh, god," he said.

"Tell me," she said, after licking again, "will I get an A if I spit your cum out?" He looked down, slightly angry.

"No fucking way," he said. "Swallow for an A."

"Okay," she cooed, and sucked him again. She lifted up. "You're going to fill my mouth with your sweet, delicious cum, and then I'll swallow it." Another lick. He was rock-hard.

"Holy fucking shit," said the other Not Greg, who had unbuttoned his jeans for better access to his rock-hard dick. "You were not shitting us about this cunt."

"Was that enough detail for you?" she asked of Disrober. "Do you want me to suck your dick now? Will that be a good apology for kicking you?" He nodded vigorously. She bobbed her head down his shaft, taking it all into her. As she came up, he pushed her back a bit.

"Actually," he said, "it wasn't my dick you kicked. If you want to kiss something and make it feel better, you kicked me in the nuts."

"Oh, yeah," said Wrist Boy.

"Oh, true," she said. She slid her tongue down his cock. "That must have hurt so much. Can I kiss them for you? Can I make them feel good?" Her lips slid down to his balls, and she gently took one into her mouth.

"Oh fuck," he said. "This feels fucking amazing. Oh, yeah, bitch, suck on them. But make sure I still get to cum in your mouth."

She held his dick up and licked and sucked each of his balls in turn. It didn't take him long from then. She felt the skin tighten under her, and she quickly slid her mouth up to the tip of his cock. She engulfed it and drove her head down. He spasmed and shot sticky cum onto her tongue. She kept sucking as he spent himself, stroking his dick to get it all.

He shuddered one last time and she slid her head up. She tilted her head back and opened her mouth to show him the white mass in her mouth. She closed her lips and made a loud swallowing noise.

"How was that," she asked coyly.

"A-fucking-plus," he said, still panting from the explosion.

"Too bad there's no A+ on this scale," said Greg from behind her. She looked back at him and pouted.

"Want another extra credit assignment?" he asked. His cock was rock hard, and he had his hand on it. She nodded.

"Anything to get that video," she said.

"That's a good girl," he smiled. "We're going to have a lot fun watching you suck our dicks before we fuck you for real. And you're going to love it, too, aren't you?" She nodded again and licked her lips.

"Yeah, I told my boys here that you were a slut," he said, "but they didn't believe me. Do you believe me now?" The two men on her bed nodded. He laughed. "I thought so."

He pointed at Wrist Boy. "Why don't you blow him next," he said. She had to stifle her laugh as the young man simply tugged down his jeans and briefs. He was rock hard and ready.

"Oh, yeah," said her next lover, "come here and suck me dry. I want to see those big tits bobbing around as I fuck your face."

She backed up from Disrober and crawled over to Wrist Boy. He spread his legs and she slid between them, but then stood up.

"You like my tits," she said. "Why don't you give them a nice feel. You were doing it before, weren't you?"

He nodded and reached up his hands. He squeezed her breasts and tugged at the nipples while she cooed and moaned.

"Ooh," she said, "do you want to suck them? Do you want to feel my nipple on your tongue?" He didn't even nod; he just pushed his face in and started sucking. It felt a bit odd, since his lips were surrounding her tit, but the ski mask fabric made a larger circle. She looked down and saw his covered face buried between her breasts. The kinkiness and the licking made her moan.

"Mmm," she said, pulling away. She leaned forward. "How about a real treat? How about I slide your dick between my big tits while I suck on it. Would you like that?"

"Fuck yeah," he said.

She smiled. "I thought you might. I want to make you so happy so I get a good grade." She stood up straight. "Be right back," she said in a low voice.

She walked over to her nightstand, swishing her body. She bent way over so that all of them would see her pussy again, opened the drawer, and pulled out a bottle of lube. She walked back to Wrist Boy.

"I'm going to put this lube on my chest," she said, bending down so her tits dangled in front of him. "And then your dick is just going to slide between them the same way it will slide into my wet pussy later." He nodded, his eyes wide.

She popped open the lid and squirted a tiny bit onto her hand. Then she rubbed it all over the inside of her breasts, feeling the cool gel give her goose bumps and stiffening her nipples.

She slid down to her knees and got between his legs. She scooted forward until she could fully encase his cock. She hoisted her breasts up and down.

"Holy shit," he moaned.

"Yeah? You like that?" she said as his dick emerged. "Well, think about how good this will feel, then." And with that, she opened her mouth, licked her lips, and slid her head down so that her mouth encased the head of his cock.

"Oh, god," he whimpered.

She continued like that for a few minutes, sliding her tits up and down and sucking on his cock when it was uncovered. Then she felt him tense, and she pushed her head and tits down so that the tip of his cock was buried in her mouth.

One, two, three, four spurts of cum shot into her mouth. "Mmm," she moaned as he emptied his balls into her. He was gasping from the pleasure.

She stood up slowly and turned toward Greg. She couldn't wait to get that huge cock of his inside of her. She walked over, got on her knees, and started unbuttoning his pants.

"Oh, I want it," she said, looking up at him. "I want it so bad. I want to suck your dick, and then I want you to fuck me with it. Can I suck it? Please?" She licked her lips and cocked her head.

"Oh, yeah, baby," he said, "you can have it all night long." At that, she pulled his pants and underwear down his legs. When she had gotten him undressed, she rose up and licked along his nine-inch shaft. God, it was huge.

"Do you want your extra credit?" She nodded as she slid her hands along the long, smooth column of flesh.

"Well to get it," he said, "you have to keep your hands clasped behind your back." She dropped her hands and pushed them behind her, entwining the fingers. The Not Gregs encouraged their leader.

"Oh, yeah, man, fuck that face hard. Let's see how far you can push it in." She opened her mouth and slid it onto his dick. Oh, yes, she thought, let's see how far you can get it in all my holes. I want the fucking of my life from that big, luscious cock.

As she bobbed up and down his shaft, a little bit farther each time, she felt his hands behind her head. She bobbed down, and he pushed her down more. He began pistoning his hips, truly fucking her face. She moaned and gagged as the big dick pushed its way down.

"You want extra credit, right?" She mm-hmmed as best she could.

"Then take," thrust, "my whole," thrust, "dick." She pulled back a bit against his hands.

"Don't give up," he said. She mm-mmed to try and make her no understood. He let her up for a minute.

"Do you want me to deep throat you?" she said. "Do you want that whole big dick in my throat?" He put his hands behind her head again. But she pushed back.

"Then let me lie on the bed," she said. "Let me bend my head over the side so you can fuck my face with your whole, beautiful cock."