The Divorcee and the Yard Boy Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," he said in a loud voice, "that sounds like our little slut is asking for a good fucking." The Not Gregs laughed.

"Oh, yeah," she said, "fuck me. Fuck me like a slut. You were right. I sleep in skimpy underwear because I'm a slut. I love the thought of being exposed and vulnerable."

She stood up, took his hand, and walked over to the bed. The Not Gregs parted to let her crawl into it, and she adjusted herself so that her head hung over the side. Greg looked at her.

"Hands behind your back, remember," he said. She wiggled her hands under her back and opened her mouth wide. She hadn't been able to deep throat Greg earlier this summer, but Danny and Brian had given her a lot more practice since then. She felt like she could do it.

He stepped up and slid his cock into her waiting mouth. She moaned as it coursed along her tongue and down her throat.

Then he pulled back halfway, and rammed it in. She screamed, but her voice was muffled by the large object. It was huge, she thought. Really huge. She tried to remember to breathe through her nose, but the balls hanging in front of it distracted her. She closed her eyes and focused.

He pulled back again, she adjusted slightly, and he thrust again. This time, she felt her lips touch his stomach. She had done it! That whole monstrous cock was buried in her throat. Pull back and thrust. Pull back and thrust. Her initial scream had turned to lustful moans. Drool slid out of her mouth and down her face.

Then she heard the Not Gregs moving. Hands covered her tits. Wrist Boy, she guessed. She felt the other one slide off the bed.

Then she felt hands on her knees. Without a second thought, she let them fall, exposing her bare pussy. Weight on the bed again, this time between her legs, and she felt a cock tip against her wet lips. Thick. It must be Disrober.

"You still want her to ask nicely?" Greg said as he pushed more.

"Fuck that," said Disrober's voice. And with that he pushed his cock in to her sopping wet cunt. She moaned as he, too bottomed out.

A cock in her mouth and another in her pussy. This had become almost the norm for her this summer, and she quickly fell into a blissful haze as the two dicks skewered her. Her breasts jiggled as the two fell into a rhythm, and Wrist Boy sucked and slurped at them. She guessed he was still recovering from his blow job.

She felt the familiar quiver in her belly, and she used her now commonplace trick to push the orgasm along: She tried to imagine what she looked like as these boys fucked her in a way that would've fit right into one of the pornos she kept in her closet.

The mental image worked, and she quickly crested over the edge. She pushed her hips against Disrober as she came and whimpered in joy. Just as that happened, Greg gave a last thrust down her throat, let out a little yell, and began to cum. The angle made it hard to swallow, and some of the stream of spunk slid down her face. He pulled out of her mouth with a pop, and she took some deep breaths.

"Fuck," said Disrober, "look at that slutty face." Suddenly he pulled out of her pussy, and she moaned at the emptiness. She saw him come around.

"Get up on your hands and knees," he said, "and suck your pussy off of my dick." She flipped over as he said, lifted her head, and dived onto his cock. She slurped and licked.

Wrist Boy had dislodged himself from her tits when she flipped over, and now he shifted his weight between her legs. She spread them.

"You know my favorite part of that video?" he said. "My favorite part was watching Brian fuck your ass. I've always wondered what that would feel like, and you made it sound like the hottest fucking thing on the planet." He put his hands on her cheeks and pulled them apart.

She slid her mouth off of Disrober's cock. "Use the lube," she said, panting with lust.

"Now, that," said Greg, "is a sweet sound. Say it for real. Tell my friend here to fuck your ass."

She looked back at the boy between her legs. "Take that dick of yours and shove it up my ass," she said. "Make me scream as you pump your hot semen straight into my tight ass." And now, she thought. She adjusted her position a little bit, so that she was more leaned back to give him better access.

He grabbed the bottle and squirted the lube onto his hands. He rubbed his cock with them and then slid one of the fingers into her sphincter.

"Oh, yeah, baby," she said as she got back to Disrober's cock. "Just like that. Make yourself just slide in the way you slid between my tits." He didn't need any further encouragement. He pushed his dick up to her back entrance. A few more pushes, and then his cock passed into her anus. Another couple of pushes, and his whole dick was in her ass.

"Oh, yes!" she cried out. "Oh, god, that feels so good. Fuck my ass1"

"Hey, Gloria," she heard Greg say to her left, "look at me and smile." She turned toward him, Disrober's dick in her mouth and Wrist Boy's dick in her ass, and saw him holding his phone up.

"Yeah, this new video is going to be even hotter than the last one," he said.

"You're so close to getting an A and getting that other video deleted," he said, "I wanted to make sure we had another video to give to you next time."

She slid her mouth up and gave a wicked smile to him. Cum streaked across her face, and her tits were shaking as Wrist Boy drove into her ass.

"Oh, please don't," she said, dropping all affectation now and instead sounding like a full-on porn star. "I'll do anything for it." And then, staring straight at the camera, she slid her mouth back over Disrober's dick.

That sent him over the edge, and he shot another load into her mouth as she swallowed eagerly. Wrist Boy saw his friend shoot his wad and the excitement was clearly too much. In a moment she felt a warm streak slide into her bowels. She let out a gasp. The boys kept inside of her as they softened, and caressed them. Disrober pulled out first, and Wrist Boy pulled out a moment later. Cum was on her face and in her ass.

Greg walked over to her from the foot of the bed where he had been filming. His dick was getting hard again, and she reached her hand out to stroke it.

"Oh, this big dick is so nice," she cooed. She reached her tongue out to caress it. Greg, wearing a t-shirt and a ski mask, moaned.

"It felt so good having this big cock in my mouth," she said. "I want you to fuck me with it. You said I should ask, right? Please fuck me with your big dick." She licked up the side again.

He pulled back. "I'm not going to fuck you," he said.

She let out a cry. "Why not? Please fuck me. Please?"

"I said I'm not going to fuck you," he said. "You're going to fuck me." And with that he stepped past Disrober and lay down on his back in her bed, his dick stiffening into the sky.

"Ooh, yeah," she cooed as she re-oriented herself. "You want me to ride that big cock? You want me to push myself onto it until I can't take any more? Yeah?" She stroked his cock some more and watched it harden.

"I can't wait," she said. "I can't wait to feel that long dick push into me." More strokes. Fuck it, she thought, he was hard enough. She positioned herself over his crotch, lifted herself on her knees, and tugged the cylinder of flesh against her wet pussy. Greg crossed his arms behind her head.

She slid over the head and paused. She lifted a little, and pushed down again. Oh, god it felt good. Another lift, another push. She was sopping wet from the stimulation. She lifted up again, and then let herself slide down as far as she could.

She shouted with pleasure as his long dick slid far up into her body. Just like the last time she had taken him like this, he was so far inside that it hurt a little. But the intense feeling of fullness balanced it out.

She began moving up and down, slowly at first and then quickly. The stimulation of the night so far and the feeling of the dick inside of her caused her to orgasm again. She let out little gasps as she bounced on Greg's big cock.

She had closed her eyes in pleasure and thus lost track of her other blackmailers. She felt the bed behind her shift.

"I have to say," said Disrober's voice from behind her, "that ass-fucking looked hot." She felt his hands on her ass. His dick was already hard again -- these goddamn teenagers, she thought -- and she felt its head against her already stretched asshole. A couple quick thrusts, and he too was buried inside of her. And then Wrist Boy, predictably, started rubbing and sucking her tits.

The sensations were too much. She cried out as she came again and then again. What must her neighbors think of all the sex she had been having this summer. Was Mr. Wilson awake next door, listening to her shouts? Was he even imagining anything close to the truth: two guys penetrating her while a third sucked her tits hard? Was he stroking himself as he listened?

That train of thought washed over her and she came again as she imagined it. She loved the thought of guys masturbating about her.

Suddenly Greg started thrusting up to her hips. His dick buried itself so far into her she felt like she was giving him a blowjob in reverse. Faster and faster he thrust until he pushed up one final time and shot semen into her. Disrober, behind her, had been pushing into her ass as she rode Greg's bucking bronco. He was in deep. The feel of Greg's dick sliding against his own through her skin made him stiff as well. A moment later, another squirt of hot spunk hit her ass.

There was much panting as the three lovers came down from the high. She untangled herself from the forest of cocks she had just fucked and lay down next to Greg.

"Oh my god," she said, "that was fucking awesome."

Greg looked at his two compatriots. "Well," he said, "what grade do we give her?"

"A+, man!" yelled Wrist Boy. Disrober nodded.

Greg sighed. "I have to agree," he said, "but then we have to delete all the copies of the video we brought."

"But fortunately," he said as he looked at her, "I think we'll be able to find another video to blackmail her with." Yes, she was sure she wouldn't want tonight's video to get out.

"Or maybe next time we won't blackmail her, eh?" He looked at his friends. "Yeah, I think next time we'll just rape the shit out of her." The boys laughed, and she moaned. "You like that?" he said. She nodded.

"Well, that won't be any fun," he said. "So we'll have to see how rough we can be." More snickers. And with that, the three attackers got out of her bed, put on their clothes, and left. She collapsed on her bed and fell fast asleep, dreaming of men in the dark fucking her ass.