The Divorcee and the Yard Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes and saw him looking at her. She lifted her hand and began to scrape the cum from her cheek. She opened her mouth and closed it around the finger. Click. She licked it clean and pulled it out with a smack. Then she scraped off the rest, and for good measure slid her tongue onto his dick to get the last drop that clung to the tip.

"Oh my god, Mrs. White. That was unbelievable."

"Are there other sorts of porn you like? Anything you'd like to do with a woman who will do anything you want?"

He answered in a rush, torn between uncertainty and lust. "I like watching women get spanked!"

She purred. He had a little kink to him. "Well, Danny, that's convenient. Because I've been very bad."

"No, you've been great!" It was all she could do to not roll her eyes. She was used to a bit more experience from her partners.

"Yes, Danny. I've been bad. I blackmailed you. You said no, and I kept pushing you." His eyes lit up. "I think you should punish me," she said as she turned around and put her hands on the bed. She heard him step forward. Smack! His hand slammed on to her bare ass. Smack! It came down again. She moaned -- not just for his benefit, her pussy was soaking wet by now -- and his hand came down again. He spanked her four more times, and her ass was on fire. Then he stopped.

She looked over his shoulder and saw him moving to the closet. She was puzzled until he rummaged around in it and emerged with a belt. Whoa.

"Please, Danny, don't do that. Please. You can't."

"Actually, Mrs. White, I can. You told me I could." He folded the belt in half and stood behind her.

"Tell me, Mrs. White, have you been bad?" There was a quiet menace in his voice, and she quietly answered, "Yes."

Crack! Tears sprang to her eyes and she screamed as the belt slashed against her ass.

"Did you like that, Mrs. White?"

"No, it hurt." Crack! She screamed again.

"No, it hurt, sir!" She had created a monster.

"I'm sorry, sir. It hurt like hell, sir."

Crack! She was openly crying now. She barely had enough air left to yell out.

He tossed the belt on to the bed next to her, and told her, quietly, to get up.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. White. I don't know what came over me. I didn't want you to cry."

She wiped her eyes. "Danny, I told you you could do what you wanted to me, and I meant it. You should be free to explore your kinks. But, Jesus, that hurt."

He smiled, and she let out a little laugh. He kissed her tears on her face, and soon the two of them were making out again, standing next to the bed.

She pulled away, and said, "Now I'm going to ask you again, Danny. Would you like to fuck me?"

"God yes," he said, and kissed her again.

"Lie down on the bed and tell me to get you hard."

"Get my cock rock hard so I can put it in your cunt," he said as he stretched out on the bed. Better and better.

She reached into the nightstand and pulled out some lotion. He looked at her with curiosity. She squeezed a dollop into her hand, and then put her hands up to her breasts. She began to massage them, spreading the lotion around until they were shiny. He was already getting hard again: God, how she loved the young. She put extra between her tits and then climbed onto the bed. She wiggled down between his legs and settled her tits on each side of his cock. She kissed his stomach -- he was really ripped, she thought again -- and began to slide her greased tits over his cock as she licked up and down along his stomach.

He moaned, and his dick began to respond, slowly at first. After about ten minutes, though, it was fuckably hard. "Tell me, Danny. Would you like me on my back so you can squeeze my tits as you fuck me? Would you like me on my hands and knees so that you can pound me from behind? Would you like me to ride your luscious cock so you can look up and see my tits jiggling?" He nodded, and she smiled. "Say it, Danny."

"Get up here and ride my cock. Slide it all the way into your pussy."

"Yes, sir!" He smiled.

She shifted so that she was straddling him, and reached down to grab his dick and hold it straight up. She lowered herself down and felt his cock enter her slick pussy. She removed her hand and slid herself all the way down his rigid pole. He let out a little gasp as she did, and she leaned forward, placing her hands by his head. She began to shift her hips up and down his shaft.

"How does that feel, Danny?"

"Oh my god."

She kissed him as he reached up and put his hands on her hips. He began to push and pull her a bit more.

She sat back up and placed her hands on her tits. As she moved up and down, she began to squeeze them and knead them as Danny looked up, totally fascinated. She could feel his dick getting harder by the second.

"Ooh, Danny. I'm so close to an orgasm. I want you to feel my pussy clench around your dick. Tell me to make myself cum."

"Make yourself cum, Mrs. White."

She reached her right hand down to her cunt as the other worked her breasts. His hands continued to lift her up and pull her down. She began working her clit, slowly for a second and then more quickly. She had been right: She was really close. Within a minute, she felt the insides of her body tense and shiver. She pushed down hard on his cock. She felt her pussy clamp down and her skin flush. She closed her eyes, gasped, and let out loud moans as she erupted onto him.

She opened her eyes and saw Danny looking at her in awe. She leaned forward again and he slowed down his thrusting. She smiled and kissed him, and then sat up again. She began to lift herself high, just until the head of his cock was the only part of him in her, and then push herself down. Up, down, up, down, in, out, in, out. After a minute of that, she felt his dick tighten, and she pushed down as he came deep into her body. She heard him gasp as his warm cum pushed high into her.

He let out a deep sigh, and she leaned down again.

"You're not a virgin anymore, Danny. How does that feel?"

"Fucking awesome! God, I can't wait to have sex again."

"You're coming back two Tuesdays from now, aren't you, Danny?"

He smiled. "Fuck yes!"

"Go hop in the shower so your mom doesn't know what you've been up to." He moved out of bed and walked down the hall to the bathroom. She lay on her side in the bed, watching his muscles ripple.

After he had dressed, she put on a robe and walked him to the door. She kissed him deeply.

"Now, Danny, next time you come over, we can't play the same game where I'll do anything you ask." His face fell, and she almost laughed.

"But why don't you bring a friend of yours from the water polo team, and we'll play a different game." His eyes got so wide she thought they'd explode.

"Yes, Mrs. White!"

"Oh, Danny? Call me Gloria." She winked, opened the door, and sent him on his way.

12