The Divorcee's Proposition Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,537 Followers

'Well, hypothetically, fuck him, and literally fuck me. You weren't kidding about really good sex, getting at those deep itches. I've never been fucked like this.'

It was becoming more frantic and heated, gradually, as they swapped positions and Rachel lead the way, straddling and riding Donna in such an erotic display of sexuality that Donna herself was left wide-eyed and amazed.

The strapon came off. Donna wanted some action and Rachel was getting sore from being fucked, but she was joking if she thought that was the end of it.

Donna asked her if she had ever heard of tribbing.

"Stupid question."

She laid her friend back on the bed and lifted her leg up, straddling her pussy with her own and began to sensually grind both their sopping pussies and clits together.

Immediately Rachel began to lose control of herself as the orgasms began to radiate from her tummy and rack her like an exorcism.

Surely this many weren't normal in one session. Surely this was too much.

'That's it, my beautiful baby, just enjoy it and let go,' Donna encouraged, feeling her own orgasms beginning to take hold.

Before long they were violently smashing into each other, two sweaty, writhing messes of sexual ecstasy in the throes of revelation.

Rachel was being fucked to kingdom come by her best friend. The most profound thing she felt was the intensity of her love towards Donna. If only it wasn't too soon to say so.

But coming again and again, Rachel looked into Donna's eyes and saw a love so much deeper than that which she thought she understood.

This was not the sex that led to her marriage. This was no random pickup either. It was the tightening of a long-lived bond and something that surpassed her understanding of what love could be.

It was just supposed to be real good sex. This might now throw so much of their lives into disarray. But that didn't matter right now, in the sweetest aftermath, as they sat legs entwined, holding each other close.

'I love you,' Donna reminded her, wiping the dripping hair of Rachel's fringe out of her eyes and kissing her. 'You're amazing. In all the time I've been a total slut for gorgeous women, I don't remember feeling so hopeless and excited and vulnerable.'

Rachel might have gushed at that weren't she so completely fucked to exhaustion.

'I love you, and thank you,' Rachel reciprocated. 'We'd better be doing this again. I kinda like not being able to feel my arms and legs!'

Rachel smiled, thinking about her daughter. Maybe in that moment it was inappropriate to think about her, but all of a sudden she couldn't help but feel a stronger love for the girl.

'I just...'

'What is it, baby?' Donna asked, curious but ever patient.

'Do these things come in bigger sizes?'

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,537 Followers
12