The Divorcee's Proposition Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,534 Followers

5

Before Rachel even knew she was being set up on a date - an actual date, for god's sake - she was receiving messages from a woman she didn't even know and trying not to get her own ass fired from the payroll office of financing firm Milton, Stapler & Stapler.

The deputy manager was coasting by with his coffee cup, like he did every fucking minute of every hour of every day and yet Rachel couldn't even secure a full lunch break, but there went that photograph of a beautiful young woman with the most amazing lips-

The most amazing smile, even...

And all she could do before that first message came through, reading, "hi I'm Jennifer, look forward to meeting you Saturday" and so on, was reply to Donna, 'what does she want with an old bird like me? Have you told her I'm old? She's very young looking!'

'Everything good there, Rache?' Lumbergh asked as he coasted by again. Rachel hid her phone stealthily beneath the desk and waved him away with a "thumbs up". She hated that he used the same pet name for her that Donna did. She wanted to tell him to get fucked but thought he might take it for a sign to breathe down her neck more often.

'Babe, trust me,' Donna replied, 'she is such a sweet young woman, you'll take a shine to her...'

'Rache?'

'Yeah I'm busy, Bill, is there something the matter?' Rachel challenged with steely eyes. Bill froze and fumbled with one suspender strap as though suddenly distracted.

'Are we on track, Rache?'

'We'll get there so long as you keep doing laps around the building and burning off that caffeine, Bill. Can I have a moment?' So Lumbergh approached her, looking from side to side across the office before coming to a stop and sitting himself down on the edge of her desk.

'What can I do-

'No, Bill, a moment's peace and quiet so I can actually do my job,' Rachel elaborated patiently. And if it wasn't for the stifled snickering coming from all sides, she might never have had the chance to reply to Jennifer, and Rachel hated to leave people waiting.

'Hi Jennifer,' she texted when Bill was finally out of sight, then, 'pleasure to be meeting you soon though I'm a bit nervous.'

'Don't be, please,' her perfect stranger replied. 'It'll be an honour from what Donna tells me about you. Nothing fancy, just looking forward to making a new friend over lunch. And I really loved the pic she showed me of you at the party.'

Rachel smiled at that. She liked Jennifer already. It really would be a pleasure to meet her even if just as friends. She hadn't socialised on a personal level in such a long time. 'New friends sounds wonderful. I'll call you tonight when I get home and we can arrange something...

XXX

6

Just making friends!

Rachel had told herself that countless times that day, and that night after spending two hours on the phone to Jennifer. And she had told that to her rising anxiety for the rest of the week when she realised just how well they spoke, how much they seemed to have in common despite the age gap, and how attractive she sounded.

On Friday night she called Jennifer again after a precautionary text message and they spoke another hour as Rachel tried to steady her nerves. Jennifer put her at ease without even saying a word on the matter.

Without even a hint of wanting to date with the possibility of that date resulting in sex, it seemed as though Jennifer genuinely wanted to make a new friend and not just some booty call as the kids used to call it. They were just, what; widening the social circle?

On Saturday she woke up bright and early, surprised at how refreshed and alert she was after sleep. She had something to wake up for, and a whole day ahead of her, and Rachel was going to make the most of it without expecting anything to come of it.

After showering and blow-drying her hair, she wound it into a loose two-strand braid from around back to hang over her shoulder and with a hugging black turtleneck sweater she ensembled a flowy green and white tartan skirt that gave just enough hint of knee above a pair of brown leather calf boots.

'Mom I love that look,' Emma gushed as she dined on hot buttered waffles with maple syrup. 'So does this mean you're the hot date this time?' At that Rachel almost cried with pride. Little did she know that Emma was eyeing her up the same way boys might.

'You should see the other girl,' Rachel winked. 'In fact, do you want to?' She went to get her phone and pulled the picture out of her gallery, where she'd saved it so that she could gaze, which she had all week.

'Holy shit, you're living the dream,' Emma gasped, eyes bulging. Like the old cartoons she used to love, Rachel imagined those eyes becoming little comic hearts before her tongue rolled out onto the floor.

'I'll make you lunch before I go.'

'Actually that's okay, mom,' Emma said hastily and then tuned shy. 'I'm meeting a friend for lunch.'

'Okay,' Rachel blushed, reading her daughter like a book.

At just before 2pm Rachel rolled casually downtown and parked in a Pay & Display near to Jennifer's suggested place; Whitehaven's. A traditional British styled pub with a fishing community theme, the fish and chips there was to die for and just right since the wet winter so far was perfect fishing weather.

They met at the bar, kissed and hugged like old friends, and then moved to a booth with a menu where Rachel's heart began to dance with the rhythm of a giddy ballet dancer. 'You look gorgeous, I love your style,' Jennifer gushed, to which Rachel hopelessly replied, 'no, you... YOU!'

She nearly slapped herself then blushed harder before beginning again with a little second-hand wisdom. 'A photograph can catch the beauty but never the soul.' Jennifer approved. 'My dad used to say that when I was younger. I never liked to be photographed because I never thought they used to look like the real me in the mirror.'

'That's uncanny,' Jennifer related and explained why. And all the while Rachel soaked her up like a water to sponge. She was attractive alright. She was mesmerising. And she wore a strappy black tank top, so figure hugging and complimentary to her breasts, in between which hung a jade charm. She was tempted to reach out and touch them... it...

'I went through a bit of a narcissistic phase in my teens. I was constantly looking at myself in the mirror, never happy with the way I looked.' Then Jennifer caught Rachel looking. And she smiled. 'Aaaand... she said...

I'm sorry. I'm not sorry. She's painfully beautiful and she's talking to an old woman about hating herself.

'And anyway, she said that I should learn to see myself the way that the people who love me the most see me. She said that mirrors reflect our vanity but good people reflect our souls.'

'Aww that's beautiful,' Rachel crooned. Then, 'this got deep fast, right?' They both laughed, leaned subtly in towards each other as they did and then Rachel agreed with her mother on the spot. 'She was right about what she said too. There's nothing platitudinous about it!'

'You're very attractive yourself,' Jennifer suddenly added. And just like that, Rachel was gobsmacked that she thought so. It took her a lot of courage just to say thank you and nothing else. And that was all that was needed.

Two hours had passed between them unnoticed. They ate, sharing a platter of beer battered haddock, prawns, onion rings and chips; not wanting to eat so much that they couldn't hope to walk back to their rides. All the while it surprised Rachel how there seemed no gap at all between herself and Jennifer, who was well over ten years her junior.

The thought had occurred to her that Jennifer was wise beyond her years, despite clearly being a fun loving girl. But she didn't see that Jennifer was appealing to her inner youth at the same time. For all intents and purposes, they were subliminally meeting in the middle, knowing what this date was really all about; even if nothing happened that day.

When 4pm came around, Jennifer in her feline way raised her toned arms high into a languid stretch. Her cleavage almost popped out, robustly aimed towards Rachel who simply smiled and thanked her for a wonderful afternoon.

'I'm parked in the garage just down the road. Did you drive here yourself?'

Jennifer shook her head. 'No, I'm hitching a train. I like to be amongst people on the weekend. I know it's weird...'

'Not at all, I used to love catching trains and listening to my Walkman on long journeys, with the big orange foam earpieces. Yeah I'm old,' she chuckled. 'Would you like a lift home in a warm dry car, though?'

'Oh if it's not out of your way that's so kind of you,' Jennifer cooed. Fifteen minutes later they were driving through the winter cityscape in silence when Rachel took a deep breath and then asked, 'or would you prefer my place?'

Jennifer's face was priceless when she afforded herself a glance over to her side. 'Your place sounds great right about now...'

7

They were barely through the door when, like a tiger, Jennifer pounced. She attacked with both subtlety and vigour, taking Rachel by the hips and locking their lips together sensuously. Rachel reciprocated hungrily. Driving the car, steering the wheel through heavy traffic had afforded her warm hands, which she slipped under Jennifer's figure-hugging tank top to caress her ironing board tummy.

'Oh god, your body's so tight. Can I see you?' she pleaded before returning for a soft, passionate kiss. That was when Jennifer took a step back and, with a sultry, longing look, peeled the vest straight over her head, revealing a sexy see through white lace bra.

She was so well toned all over but still with a lush layer of insulation where it mattered. Still, Rachel had never seen such fitness so intimately and up close. She couldn't wait all of a sudden to get Jennifer upstairs, to see what the rest of her looked like.

And so they began the long journey up, one step at a time with Rachel climbing backwards as they continued to kiss, only to trip and land in the middle where they made out and continued to strip.

'We might be more comfortable in my bed,' Rachel panted in between kisses; while their tongues weren't swirling together; while their lips weren't hungrily mashed together. 'I know I'm dying to see the rest of you there.'

'I'm looking forward to thanking you for a nice date when we get there,' Jennifer teased, lifting the hem of Rachel's skirt. 'But first I wanted to thank you for the ride back.'

Resting the hem of Rachel's skirt at her waist, Jennifer revelled in her choice of panties with an open mouthed smile. She laughed, nodded, approved quietly and then stooped down closer. Rachel was wearing nothing underneath and her now neatly trimmed pussy pulsated with anticipation so much that she quivered at Jennifer's very breath.

'I'm gonna come as soon as you touch me,' Rachel nearly cried while bucking her hips upward towards Jennifer's hot tongue and then as soon as they met in the middle, she did, and Jennifer wasted no time in...

Without warning somebody was outside the front door. Rachel heard the key slide into the lock before Jennifer could and suddenly panicked. 'My daughter, quick,' she said, scrambling to get up and snag their clothes from the staircase.

They were barely at the landing when Emma burst through the door and out of the harsh winter. The only reason she didn't catch her mother in the process was that she was entangled, lips and limbs both, with her own date. And they were headed straight up the stairs and into her own room...

So Rachel hoped!

Rachel was in shock and turning whiter than white behind the open door. Jennifer's hand was over her own mouth and she was trying to stifle a laugh before she mouthed the words "oh my god!"

Now the two teens were at the top of the stairs and, by Murphy's Law, just her fucking luck, Emma's friend was wandering into the wrong room, about to catch Rachel and her lover both half naked. If it wasn't for Emma, who yanked her back out at the very last moment, both of them still oblivious, Rachel would have dropped dead for sure.

'Oh wow, you are so fucking wet,' echoed Emma's voice, and then, 'and you taste so fucking good.'

'Hmmm, it tastes better directly from the well,' she suggested before they both went away.

'That sounds like good advice to me,' Jennifer whispered from behind. Rachel couldn't help but look on in disbelief as she was spun around quietly and sat down on the edge of the bed and then laid down as Jennifer unzipped her boots.

'I can't believe you,' she mouthed. The sensation of Jennifer's mouth then making stealthy love to her dripping pussy was even more unbelievable. 'Show me those gorgeous tits,' Jennifer mouthed back with mischievous eyes.

'No!' And Rachel couldn't shake her head enough or look serious enough. 'What if she comes in?'

"As if," Jennifer's narrowed eyes said before she resumed making out with her convulsing pink well, and then, 'I bet this is actually quite a turn on. I know it is for me...'

'You're evil!' Oh but her oral skills were magical and those intensely warm brown eyes, contrasted with a hint of amber, spoke of heaven just over the horizon of her exposed mons pubis. So Rachel gave her what she wanted and unclipped her bra, making a show of sliding the loosened straps down her shoulders and slowly revealing herself in all her glory.

Jennifer's eyes widened hungrily, her hands suddenly letting go of her hips and snaking up across Rachel's naked torso. Rachel knew what she wanted. She took her hands firmly and cupped her own bare breasts with them and encouraged Jennifer to play, which she did eagerly but with care and tenderness.

Rachel began to lose herself again, ever familiar to the transformation of the butterflies in her tummy to a radiating warm giddiness. And that in turn transformed into devastating little carpet bombs of bliss while Jennifer licked upwards, excruciatingly slowly, and began to make out sweetly with her throbbing Ladywood.

As if on cue, Emma's lover began to moan softly and her voice drifted on the air like a calling mountain wind. So far away and yet the part of Rachel's mind that received the message to recognise and to yearn for ecstasy, that voice rose and rose higher and higher - now Jennifer was going to town on her, lips smacking, tongue lashing, juices flowing, and Rachel was stifling her own moans desperately. Soon her thighs began to tremble, then her whole legs, followed by her whole body.

Rachel sat up, took Jennifer's face in her hands and lifted her up to revel in the taste of her own pleasure before rolling her quietly onto the bed and budging her upwards while peeling off her leggings. And away went her pretty thong in the process, leaving her bare-naked and smelling of wild, lustful anticipation.

But she hadn't forgotten what she wanted first and foremost. Travelling slowly up Jennifer's tense, writhing body - completely naked from the waist down - Rachel began to make love to her breasts through the fabric of her bra, squeezing and kissing and tugging to free her from her white lace restraints. Expertly she reached around to unclasp her bra and pulled away that last garment, and perching on her own knees to soak in the sight, she swore she had fallen instantly in love.

'You have the body of a goddess,' she mouthed quietly. And then Sarah's orgasm peaked loudly in the next room over. 'But I swear you're a naughty little devil,' to which Jennifer smiled mischievously. And then they continued to make love tenderly in as much silence as could be afforded.

And was Donna ever right about what she could do with her mouth? Jennifer had to bite on her own knuckles so not to cry, nor even utter a sigh, but her breath was becoming increasingly laboured. And then they heard Emma's friend say, 'your turn!'

Now Emma was becoming increasingly vocal and Rachel was suddenly apprehensive about what she was doing, although she was turned on more than ever. Here she was between the thighs of the most beautiful woman she'd ever seen, in all her glory, performing such an erotic sex act - and so daring in the fear of being caught - while the sounds of her own daughter's orgasm began to echo through the house. It didn't take a genius to transpose those two images and to see what came of it.

Rachel stopped, thinking, 'this is so fucked up,' only for Jennifer to pull her face back deep into her soaking snatch and grind on it. But Rachel pulled away again, guilty for having become so lost in the moment.

'Lie down,' Jennifer whispered, pulling her up and kissing her back. Her mouth flowing with saliva, she sucked wetly at the two fingers of her own hand and told Rachel to lie back and relax. And with such painfully slow deliberation, Jennifer spread her labia with one hand and kneaded her soaking opening with the other, said, 'watch this,' and then eased two fingertips inside.

Rachel's eyelids half-closed over, her eyes rolling back again before she came back around, fixated by the sight of Jennifer's smooth fingers sinking all the way into the knuckle. She didn't feel so much like she was being invaded. It was more like she was having her very sexuality teased out of her, especially when Jennifer readjusted and began to wiggle her fingers - come here - and to rub up against a very, very reactive spot she didn't know existed.

'Oh...'

'Shhhh...'

'What is...'

And Emma was moaning the house down elsewhere...

'Do you want to get caught?'

'What are you doing to me? What is that feeling?'

'That's what's called your G-spot,' Jennifer informed, revelling in the feel of Rachel's pussy sucking wetly at her fingers, kissing her knuckles. 'You might want to bite down on a pillow...'

Helpless but to ride and buck and grind against Jennifer's expert fingers, Rachel was being played like a glove puppet.

Pillow was a good idea. Pillow and friends and family; all of the pillows, ALL OF THEM!!

8

Rachel would never forget the mortal terror she felt at seeing her daughter's face from the living room as she walked Jennifer to the door, car keys in hand. No doubt her own face had gone deathly white and from the burning orgasmic red flush resulting from her afternoon tryst with Jennifer.

Emma looked suddenly mortified, her jaw hung slack, and to make it all the more embarrassing Jennifer stopped and smiled, waving hello and goodbye at once. Emma's "friend" had left shortly after. Then she had made a beeline for the couch to pass out. It was her mother's unmistakably dense, confident footsteps, in those thick leather calf boots that roused her from her snooze.

'Did mom just come home? Who's with her? Did she bring her date home? Oh my god do I need to go walk around the block for a few hours?' she thought. And then, nope!

Mom was actually leaving, taking her date home - her incredibly attractive, exotic looking date - which begged the question...

'Hey sweetie, this is Jennifer,' Rachel beamed but with a concerned look in her eyes. 'I'm just going to drive her home and then I'll make us some dinner, okay?'

And on the drive to Jennifer's, 'oh God what have I done? She knows now, Jennifer,' she panicked. 'She knows we could hear her. Her face said everything.'

'Relax,' Jennifer said and placed a soothing hand over hers as she clutched the gear stick with whitening knuckles. 'Remember for a start that they came in and straight up the stairs. I didn't hear her call you, did you?'

'No?' Rachel guessed as she pulled up at the kerbside of Jennifer's house. 'I don't know.'

'No! And she looked like we woke her up on the way to the front door. I for one didn't hear her walking around the house after she saw her friend out.'

'No?'

'No!' Jennifer burst into a giggling fit, then covered her mouth with the back of her hand and offered Rachel an apologetic look. 'If you can't laugh it off, just say we came in later and went to the kitchen or something. Everybody had needs, especially teenagers.'

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,534 Followers