The Divorcee's Proposition Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,539 Followers

'I'm just terrified that she heard us as the same time if anything,' Karen explained, massaging her own forehead.

'Well then,' Jennifer said, leaning over the console with a seductive half-smile. 'Now you know where I live, when we don't have other plans,' and then fluttered her eyelashes.

'I'd like that,' Rachel blushed. 'Hope to see you again soon,' she said and kissed her one last time.

9

'So how was your date?' Emma asked, piling steaming basmati rice onto her mother's plate and then her own. Then came the scrambled eggs, then the shredded chicken, and both women were ravenous and fighting not to make it so obvious.

What was obvious to Emma was that, almost magically, her old mother seemed to look and act ten years younger, or was it the trickery of her own sleepy senses? Not at all.

She appeared smitten, uncharacteristically at ease and radiant; content even.

Rachel's eyes shifted carefully to Emma's. She offered a cautionary smile then looked away to safety, but for some reason she thought about Jennifer's last words and really wanted to laugh out loud, unashamedly.

'Awesome! How was yours?' And to that Emma, straight-laced as could be, tangled her fork around and played nonchalantly with her food.

'Also awesome! Did you, err... so did you get lucky?'

And there was the million dollar question. No 50/50s, no Phone a Friend, just Rachel, her daughter and an inescapable corner.

But still riding the pleasant downhill slope of feelgood hormones, not to forget the excitement, she felt no need to be shy or to pretend otherwise. She felt good.

'Lucky is when your one number comes up out of a hundred. I owned her from the moment I laid eyes!'

'OH MY GOD MOM, REALLY,' Emma suddenly scolded and now she was streaming with tears of laughter.

'Well, no, she was definitely in charge,' Rachel said in between mouthfuls of chicken and rice. 'But next time we're going to her place. Since it's so hard to get some peace and quiet around here...'

The bomb dropped! So did Emma's fork, clanging as it hit the plate and skittered along the table. When Rachel dared to look back, she found her glowing bright red at the cheeks. The only thing she could think to do was to pick it up and hand it back. And Emma was oblivious, her hand reaching out and then away.

'You were there all along? You were!'

'And I was there first, so I win again,' Rachel teased. The resting bitch face was mutual.

'I don't know what to say to that,' Emma trailed.

'Don't. Eat your food,' Rachel ordered unblinking. 'It's Ryan Reynolds night. We don't keep Ryan Reynolds waiting.'

And ever so slightly they both died a little inside!

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,539 Followers