The Divorce's Final Outcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c1992w
c1992w
536 Followers

After lunch they said their goodbyes after some small talk. Jenny drove back to her office in deep thought, noting that the pleasure of visiting her father gave her a few minutes reprieve from her depression. But now the old feelings returned as she lost herself in a very busy afternoon at work.

At 5:30 she was back in the traffic headed to her Mom's house. She arrived in the middle of an argument between her Mom and her significant other. Since dinner was ready, all three plus Rory had sat down and started eating.

Jenny was quiet and wished to talk to her daughter about her day at school but the other two adults wouldn't stop talking loudly to each other. She said to herself, ["God! I am going to go crazy if I don't get Rory and me out of this house – and we will just learn to deal with the solitude in our new apartment."]

The doorbell rang, and Jenny's Mom barked to Roy, "Get the Door!"

He came back in a moment with her ex-husband right behind him. Tim was carrying a dozen roses. Rory jumped up and screaming 'Daddy!' and Jenny thought she was hallucinating. Roy said, "Hey look who came to see us!"

Jenny's Mom said, "Hello Tim, and welcome to my house. Those beautiful roses obviously are not for me."

Tim finally spoke while looking directly at Jenny and asked, "Are you ready to come home?"

She stood up with tears gushing down her face, and said, "Yes."

The End

Epilogue: During the next six months the three were on a honeymoon at home. During that time, both Jenny and Tim got into the habit of forwarding relevant corporate emails to each other when working overtime or corporate travel was coming up. This happened without either of them suggesting it. After the first year they had arrived back at the previous state of complete mutual trust. Rory's happiness was complete and started the second grade in a school for gifted children.

c1992w
c1992w
536 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
147 Comments
WvrjjrWvrjjr7 months ago
Nope

Not gonna happen

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nope bad story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a bunch of bull.... He sees his wife meet her lover in the hotel lobby. He sees them about to go up to a room and does nothing. He doesn't even contront them to set her know she is caught. What husband does that? Even if he planned to divorce her and felt there was no way back, why wouldn't he let her know she was caught. Then, she would have no grounds for contesting the divorce. I can't stand these writers that write all these cutsie ways that the husband reacts instead of being a man. Zero stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He saw his wife meet her lover, knew what was about to happen, and did nothing. He deserves every ounce of pain he gets. Why didn't he stop them right there?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

but she tells him she doesn't know why she did it and that it could happen again. Her only promise is that she will tell him before hand. So that is reason to take her back?

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

April's Mistake Wife cheats, husband finds out. Ten years later...in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
Visiting Richard Gronier She didn?t know he knew about her affair.in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
More Stories