The Docile Vampire Princess

Story Info
The princess of Noc is taken, but why?
2.1k words
4.25
27k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is the first part of an ongoing story line for me. I would appreciate any suggestions, it starts of slow but as I write it will become much more sexually pleasing and in the realm of non-consent/reluctance.

*

Light burned Amelia's pallid grey eyes. She had awoken to searing rays that ignited the pale skin of her shoulder and neck as she lay in her bed. The instinct to survive sent her desperately tumbling to the floor in search of shade, anywhere for salvation from the sun. Blistering red boils blemished her skin and spread like burning film and she headed across her chambers room for the entrance only to be blasted with a fierier blaze through the opening she created. For a single delirious moment she thought somehow she had finally met death, and this is what it felt like to die.

Salvation came as the door slammed shut before her and then in the form she had all ways know as safe, a dark shadow fell across her trembling fetal body. Amelia's toes pressed against the cool stone floor to keep herself as close to the crevice between the wall and the door. The shadows master stood before her, his frame a blessing of darkness and a tower of supremacy. His features where something she had never seen before but the smell was all too primal not to be recognized, before her she was positive stood the first human male she had ever seen.

Through watery grey tears she witnessed a sight of abysmal green eyes. The sight made her teeth ache in pleasurable way the brought shame to her mind to be so easily aroused.

"Don't look away." Was his command as he pulled her face and gaze to his. His thumb traced her lip before exposing her elongated fangs. Self-preservation won, over the most powerful desire to consume, at the knowledge that this man was the only barrier between her and a agonizing death.

"Why?" Amelia's soft voice asked in a clouded whisper laced with the edges of incoherent fear.

Another man stepped beside the green eyed man, her gaze trailing the widening shadow he provided. This man's smell was not nearly as enticing but together the blending aroma made her eyes seep into darker liquid pools, threatening to be completely consumed by black.

"Get away. " The green eyed man recognized the struggle he predicted might become of his vampire who had never seen a human for all of her existence. He growled with effort to use his hand to push the other man away but not to disturb her protective shadow.

"This is to much for her to handle. If you don't want to die let me do this."

They exchanged a glimmering object with three rungs. As he held it in his hands it became clear see one run was meant for her neck, and the other two for her hands.

"No please, I haven't done anything." She pleaded, her clouded eyes clearing into their meadow grey.

"Don't move or the light will touch you."

"I want to know why you are doing this to me."

"Because you are Amelia Upir." He said as he neared her with the neck collar. Her eyes trailed his arm as it neared her, her fangs aching at the sight of his sun touched skin. The sight made her stomach tremble with need.

"Soon." He said. Her eyes watered with trembling restraint, confusion, and desire. What she saw returned was fleeting as he clamped her neck down with the steel vice.

"I-I haven't done anything."

The man's hand trailed her clavicle and across the vice to what little of her neck was exposed.

"I know little one, have ever seen someone like me before?" he asked trailing his fingers down her arm where the last bits of tender flesh where fading back into soft skin.

"A human? Are you...human?"

"Mostly." He chuckled in a small dark way.

Amelia focused on pulling his attention with her soft eyes. Her innocence called to him, and she teetered on the edge of falling for her own game. She thought carefully of her words.

"Why do you want to hurt me?" It seemed to strike him just as she thought, but tears of real fear flooded her false bravado. His breath was deep and controlled.

"Enough for now." He finished locking her last wrist. From behind him, his comrade handed him a thick sheet of linen and a leather object. Amelia had never seen anything like it before, but the way it was shaped to loop around the head made it purpose just as obvious as the restraints. Only this was made to muzzle her fangs.

"No please!" she cried, her fangs the only means of protection.

"I won't hurt anyone!" she pleaded, turning her head away from his nearing hand. He grabbed her by the chin and forced her to look towards him as he strapped it across her lips and secured it behind her head. His grip was so dense she couldn't move her head until he released her and lastly covered with the linen drape.

When the drape was finally lifted, she could sense that there traveling had burned through the rest of the sun's rule. It was night. Little fires burned in what looked to be a large chamber similar to her own in her home of the Castle of Noc. Though this one had differences, a large window to a forest laid out just above the bed she had been placed on. The thought of simply leaping out seemed like a simple escape as long as they weren't too high up. To her left a soft sound of spilling water could be heard through an arched doorway just left to the bed she had been placed on. The only other exit seemed to be the one with a door which she imagined lead to this castles hallways just as hers had. As she contemplated her options the green eyed man's comrade secured her metal binds to the floor at the foot of the bed.

This man was different and she could feel it at the ease of his attention on her. It seemed as if she was not the only one who had never seen the other. She could feel something between them, a connection of her mind to his. The instance she had called for command.

Remove this she whispered to his mind. He stood wearily and unsnapped the muzzle from the back of her head, letting it fall to the ground beside her feet.

"Come here." She tested softly to see if her instinct was right, if she really did have a connection to this man's mind or if it was coincidence. He hesitated for only a moment before coming to position before her. He was taller than her, though not nearly as tall as she imagined her green eyed man to be.

"Why am I here?" she asked in a gentle tone.

"Because you are Amelia Upir, Princess of the Noc realm."

"Yes, but why-" he question was cut off by the presence of the green eyed man entering through the doorway which like she thought, looked just like a hallway from what she could gather. As he closed the door he said;

"No, this is not how it will be." He scolded, and Amelia sank her gaze to the chains connected to the floor.

"Leave us and have dinner prepared. No one enters without permission." He told the man who obeyed just as he did to Amelia's command. Silence ensued upon the two as Amelia refused to speak, unsure of what to say as each answer only left her with more questions.

"Nothing to say now? Don't want to try that with me?" In the dark she could see him much easier. He was larger than any man she had ever laid eyes on. His green eyes incased his soul, embodied his personality with dark black hair, and sang his beauty with skin the color of caramel. Amelia quivered inside and out with so many emotions she felt they would all come slipping from her mouth if she answered his question. He strode up to her place on the bed that she had been set, the linen veil under her and pooled at her sides. This man had no wariness as the other had. He smelled of supremacy and she felt that it best to keep naturally demure temperament since the play for her freedom would not be won by physical opposition as she was no match.

"Amelia," he finally said. "My name is Osip."

"Osip." She whispered, watching the shine of her nails dance with the reflection of the chambers fire.

"I came for you because you are the princess, also known as the fairest vampire in Noc."

"You took-" she took care not to use words resembling stole or kidnapped. "Me because I am attractive?" Had this man she was convinced was a human, a species that died out just as she was turned, a pathetic narcissistic worm?

"No." he stressed. "I took you the easiest way I could. You don't even have a scratch on that admittedly beautiful body of yours." She hissed at his response, as if it were to make everything he had done understandable. Osip approached her, and stood closer than he ever had before. Between them they admired there mirror like difference. Her hair was the color of moonlight with silvery reflections, and his was dark like the surrounding sky. Amelia grimaced at the flood of desire he provided to her.

"If you obey me, I will let you feed on me."

"I don't even know what you are." She hastily replied as if having her mouth open for too long would have it end up on his neck. To her surprise he was the first there, his tongue ran across the top of her choker as he whisked a tendril over her shoulder. She inhaled with surprise and drug herself away from him to the floor, only getting half way to the door before her chains halted any more distance.

"Don't fight me Amelia, if you fight it will only be harder. "

"I don't want any of your blood." She said "For all I know you're poison."

"The opposite and you know it. I could see it from the second you smelled my presence." He lowered himself to her level on the floor catching her blackening irises.

"You are well over two hundred years old, but you have never drunk another beings blood. I'm surprised you haven't tried to eat yourself with what you must be feeling."

"What are you?" she asked, as if he weren't a being but a nasty parasite preying on her weak soul. "Are you human?"

"No." he responded.

"Then-" she grunted, streams of tears escaped her eyes as she struggled to lift herself from the floor. The hunger, a bottomless simmering pit, was consuming her from the inside out. It was exhausting anything other than feeding her body simply wouldn't comply to.

"That's it little one, let go." He whispered, running his fingers from her neck brace into her silvery mane. He gripped her hair with his fist that made Amelia whimper a beautiful melody that made his blood simmer with anticipation.

"Let it go." He commanded with a gently touch of coaxing, holding his wrist dangerously close to her mouth. Her fangs ripped from there hold with such force she cried out from the pain. What was left of Amelia's innocent demure was shattered as her dove eyes spiked to rock black with hungry determination and need. Tears ran down her cheek and inside her collar as he pressed his palm to her lips, holding her head steady with the hair at the nape of her neck. The rush hit her with such force she closed her eyes and let the warm remedy coat her tongue and throat.

"I bet that was amazing." He said darkly as he took his wrist back from her little mouth. His wrist barely bled and the mark she had left was so tiny he knew it would take time before any scaring might happen. His eyes glittered as he watched her wipe the red blood from her lips and chin. The monster slowly receded into the docile princess, confused and tired from the ordeal.

"Tell me how that felt." He said.

"It was enjoyable." She said trying to be honest, but not encouraging.

"Just enjoyable?"

"Yes."

Osip laughed at her expected stubbornness. Though the fact she wasn't reacting terribly made him feel as if all hope wasn't abandoned. He had secretly imagined how his princess might behave from the stories he had read of her and they all seemed accurate.

"Sleep now, and tomorrow will be a day for questions."