The Doctor

Story Info
Couple goes on a Doctor's visit and participate in study.
1.7k words
3.76
47.3k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeena and Marc are a married couple in their fourties. They are both very fit and look younger than their age due to working out 5 times a week in their home gym. Jeena is from Asia with a beautiful brown skin and Marc is from Europe with an athletic build.

The below described event took place when they visited Jeena's gynaecologist some weeks ago.

Jeena had an appointment with a new gynaecologist. It was a regular checkup and several women had recommended the Doctor online saying he was very attentive and professional.

Marc went along because he had a client to visit in the town of the gynacologists practice and was kind of curious to see what is the gynacologists business really was about.

They went to the reception and were attended by a beautiful receptionist in tight white trousers and high heels. She accompanied them to the waiting room which had a TV with a choice of DVD movies, and many magazines to read. Even a computer was put at the disposal for clients to check their email or just surf the web what Marc found very attentive. Soon he got engulfed in checking his emails when they were called inside to Dr. Möller's office.

The Dr. opened the door with a big smile looked straight in the eyes of Jeena and his mouth fell a bit open. Jeena looked at her best with tight jeans , high heeled boots , a black leather biker jacket, lots of golden jewellery and erotic looking thumbrings. She likes to do heavy make up and her mouth looked very inviting.

The Dr. mumbled a greeting to Marc as he kept staring at Jeena. He then after a few seconds told her..."very nice to meet you...I see you have brought a bodyguard?!" He looked at Marc slightly irritated. Marc smiled shyly back and stummered "I am her husband". The Dr. repeated "Why did you bring a bodyguard?" Jeena did not respond but instead showed a bright seductive smile.

"Well" the Dr. continued, "You Jeena can sit here right in front of my desk and your bodyguard can sit on the left side behind my monitor." Marc was directed opposite of the Doctors desk in a corner so he looked at Jeena from the side and could not well see the Dr. who was at his large desk in front of his big flatscreen monitor.

The Doc proposed that we as a couple participate in a new study which was related to sexual happiness. We looked at eachother and with a smile confirmed our interest in the study. The Doc jokingly smiled and said that he needs our signature on this form to get our approval. He handed us a sheet with a lot of text on it in small print. It started with a very boring text like "in accordance with outline XII of the EU rules for information as adhered by on 29.12.2002 etc". I took a quick look at it and signed it followed by Jeena who signed it fast and shoved the paper back to the Doc.

The Doc smiled with satisfaction and murmured something like "this has cleared all barriers now".

Then he jumped to his feet and mentioned that he had to make a quick examination, we both nodded because it was standard procedure. Jeena went into the room and started undressing. She was wearing black lingerie with a red G-string and secretly it excited her to have to undress in front of the muscular Dr. The Dr. kept staring at her and his eyes focussed on her cunt once she removed her G-String and lied down on her back all naked.

"Legs wide open please" ..murmured the Dr. and Jeena responded readily to his demand.

Marc was sitting in the main office and stared at his wife with her legs open in front of the Doc and his cock started growing in his trousers.

Doc came back to Marc and said "The study requires active participation of the husband too, so I will ask you to undress now and join Jeena."

Marc undressed and entered the examination room totally naked showing his shaved balls and cock. Doc smiled and said "I always appreciate couples that keep their genitals totally shaved on a daily basis, sit down here, I have to apply the meter now. It's a rubber band that is applied around the cock which measures sexual arousal.". He slipped a rubber band around Marcs cock and connected a wire to a computer. Then he glued a small electrode next to Jeenas cunt and informed it was to measure wetness level.

He then ordered Jeena to open her legs wide open which she complied with immediately. Marks cock grew a little when he saw the Doc standing in front of his wife with open legs and kept sitting on his chair staring at the seen. The Doc remarked "I see on the screen that it excites you Marc to see a strange man near to your wife with spreaded legs. This is an excellent sign. Let us proceed with the experiment". He opened his white trousers and his half hard cock came out. He walked towards Jeenas face and told her "Now just hold my cock with your right hand and bring it towards your mouth. Your privacy is totally guaranteed and no information will leave this room. I see the wetness meter is showing an increased vaginal lubrification so do not worry. This is perfectly normal for your type of couple. It looks like you fall in the hotwife - cuckold category which is the best for marital happiness!"

Jeena hesitated , looked at Marc who nodded and then placed her hand around the Docs fastly swelling penis. Marcs cock jumped up and the meters on the screen went to 80% very fast . The Doc smiled and looked at Marc "You are a perfect cuckold...lets get you to 100% hardness, open your mouth wide Jeena."

Jeena saw Marcs cock rising under the treatment of the Doc and felt her cunt getting wetter...in a haze she opened her mouth wide and placed her lips around the quickly swelling cock of the Doc. The Doc groaned and leaned backwards enjoying Jeenas horny mouth around his large cock.

Marc got crazy watching this and his cock rose to its full 100% hardness. Jeena observed him through the corner of her eye and realised that she never had seen him that excited before. She enjoyed sucking the engrossed member of the Doc and felt great being a hotwife for the first time while her cuck was more than obviously enjoying the show.

The Doc turned to the right and said to Marc "wow I see you are 100% hard , that means you are 100% cuck. And Jeenas cunt is...totally wet so she is 100% hotwife. You really belong to eachother...now Cuck...sit down in front of Jeenas open legs and prepare her cunt for my cock. Marc kneeled down between Jeenas legs and started fingering her ass and cunt that were totally wet of Jeenas horny juices. He started licking around her cunt and then suddenly moved his mouth forward and started licking her cunt from down to up ...circling his tongue around her clit. He loved to do this and Jeeena responded by moving her legs up and sliding her legs around his head so his tongue could go deeper in her cunt. Meantime he licked his fingers and inserted two fingers in her ass that he started rhythmically moving in and out. She was very wet and when he looked up saw her mouth full of the Docs large cock...which was like a horse.

Doc suddenly pulled his cock out of Jeenas mouth and told Marc to sit near to the bed. He took out a pair of handcuffs and chained Marcs arms behind his back. It was little unexpected but Marcs cock remained very hard and pointed to the sky with this treatment. Doc then moved near to Jeenas cunt , standing between her open legs and turned his swollen cockhead against Jeenas clit. Marc was kneeling on the floor behind the Docs ass and could see the Docs cock turning around Jeenas cock from very near. Jeena whispered , please put condom Doc ... Doc replied "no I like bareback fucking and do not worry because I with the pills I gave you , you can never get pregnant. So you can enjoy much more like this". "Then its ok..." whispered Jeea and laid back relaxed. Doc positioned his cockhead between her cuntlips and slowly moved his horsecock inside. His cock was very large...Marcs one was big but the Docs cock was thicker and the head was huge. Jeena started groaning and panting...ah ah yes yessss ... Marc got so excited that precum was coming out of his cock but he could not jerk off because his hands were handcuffed. Doc now was fully inside Jeena and moving in and out of her wet cunt...when his cock came out it was shining with Jeenas cum.

After around 15 minutes of hard fucking Doc s back stiffened, Marc saw his balls rising when he pumped stream after stream of sperm inside Jeenas receptive cunt. Marc almost came without touching his cock. Jeena kept lying for around a minute with the Docs cock planted deep in her cunt..and then the Doc got up and went to his washroom.

Jeena said with naughty smile to Marc "liked the show" ...he nodded in the direction of his cock that was so hard and drips of precum were running down. "Lie down on your back she tod him". Marc laid down and Jeena straddled his face pushing her cunt and ass in his face while she bent over to his cock in 69 position and started sucking him with full force. Marc licked her cunt and ass as a maniac and after few minutes of intense sucking Jeena milked his cock and Marc came very , very intensively. At the same time he saw the third climax of Jeena with hard shivering clit and leaking wet cunt.

They both smiled at eachother and hugged. They had had the perfect sex afternoon. They showered in the Docs room and were cracking jokes. After they entered the room of the Doc that was sitting fully clothed behind his desk. He asked if they liked the therapy and both nodded in full agreement. Doc said ..."perfect ...I suggest then that next meeting will be in three weeks" and gave a naughty wink while handing them the card with their next appointment.