The Doctor and His Companion

Story Info
The Doctor gets real friendly with Rose Tyler (HS version).
2.4k words
3.89
4.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked to the bus stop in the brisk cold, knowing that soon I would be on the bus and she would be there. That made it seem a little warmer as the wind froze my face. I wondered if this time I could get away with putting my arm around her, but I doubted I had the courage. Such a beautiful girl wouldn't like me like that, would she? I decided it was worth a shot. Sometimes she smiled at me in such a way, it made me think maybe... But no. It couldn't be... Could it?

Sure enough, we sat together, as we had for a while. I already let myself slip too far, I knew. It was too far to go back. My heart would be hers if she said the words. I couldn't think of a reason why she would, though. Even if she did, we can't yet. I know that for now, we're just friends. I'm okay with that, but sometimes it's hard to suppress my urges. I finally got the courage to put my arm around her when she was laughing, and she seemed okay with it. Her laughter softened and I forgot what we'd even been talking about. All I could focus on was gathering my courage. It was all I could do not to kiss the top of her head when she rested it on my chest.

--

"You know we're still just friends, right?" Rose texted me after we had a very detailed, private conversation.

"Yeah... I know." I replied, considering telling her that there was a way we could be together. She would think I'm crazy if I told her. She might not believe me, even though I could prove it. That night, I thought about it until the sun rose and I decided I would wait for the right moment. I wasn't sure when that would come, but I hoped it would be soon.

Later the next night, we were on the phone talking again. I could hear her voice getting heavy as she talked quietly so nobody would hear.

"I wish we could do all the things we talked about," She told me, and by her tone, I could imagine exactly what was happening on the other end of the line.

"What if I told you... we could?" I asked quietly, my heart beating nervously. She paused, and I could clearly see in my mind how confused she must be.

"We can't, not yet. I wish we could, Avery. But you know that my parents won't be okay with us being together yet."

"No, we can, now. I just have to come to get you, and we can go somewhere. I can have you back before you even left. I can show you." That made her laugh

"Why would I believe that? You'd have to be magical." She laughed again, maybe thinking I was joking. I didn't know what else to do but tell her.

"We can take the TARDIS across the galaxy, and I can have you back home ten minutes before now. Let me prove it." She laughed again.

"Okay, come here then. Show me your TARDIS please, sir." She mocked. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Get dressed. I'm taking you to Gallifrey. I'm serious, get dressed, stop laughing!" I exclaimed, exasperated. Finally, she agreed.

"Okay, okay I'm dressed. I know this is some kind of trick, so just do it already." It was my turn to laugh. She would know soon.

I reached into my shirt and pulled out the key on my necklace, and unlocked the TARDIS door with it. Within seconds, I had landed. I ran to the door and opened it to see Rose standing there with her jaw dropped, her eyes glimmering and round with shock.

"Hurry! Get in, your parents might come to see what the noise was." She took a quick look at the exterior of the Police Public Call Box and gasped when we were inside.

"It's-" She began. "-bigger on the inside," I finished with her. "I know, it's timelord science."

"So... where are we going?" She asked after a few moments of stunned silence, eyes darting around. I smiled, walking quickly to the button, lever, knob and switch covered control panel. It wrapped around her cylindrical Time Column at the center which reached all the way to the roof, blue glowing fluid pulsing through both inner tubes.

"Where, when... Anytime, any place. How about Gallifrey, back before I lived there? We'll have a picnic." She just nodded, eyes wide.

I plugged in the coordinates for a field of red grass not far from the capital, and the time for late at night when both moons would be out. I carefully steered the time vortex controls, making the ride as smooth as possible.

"Hang on!" I told her, motioning to the hand rails, my eyes still flickering over all of the controls, making sure everything was perfect.

When I looked over I noticed that Rose was looking at me with a bewildered expression on her face. I smiled, and she smiled back, still looking like she couldn't quite believe it.

"Here we are!" I said when we landed. I dashed over to the door and swung it open. The burnt orange sky was dazzling. But not as dazzling as the smile on Rose's face when she saw how beautiful it is here. I couldn't help but smile too, following her out and closing the door behind us. It was still more light out than it would be on Earth. Both moons shone brightly, illuminating the metallic leaves of the trees on the edge of the field. We just stood there and gazed about for quite a few moments, watching cobblemice fly over the tops of the trees and disappear into the woods again.I set down the picnic basket I had thrown together, and laid out the blanket and candles on top of the tall, slightly swaying scarlet-red grass.

"What did you bring?" She asked, peering into the basket. I gestured for her to go ahead and look. She pulled out the fruit salad and sparkling cider, then the veggie salad and champagne glasses. I lit the candles, and set our plates out.

I poured us both a glass of cider, and we made our own plates. We began to eat, as we continued to talk.

"There are two moons here, that is crazy!" She exclaimed, finally finding her voice and pointing at them. I smiled, looking and nodding.

"I know. There's a lot here, but I'm just glad to be here with you. We have all the time we need." I didn't take much food, and neither did she. We both were eager to get to the point of the trip, which is why I only brought a light meal. She was wearing a low, strappy top and fitted black leggings. I was wearing a rolling stones t-shirt and jeans with my leather jacket. Nothing fancy, but she was looking at me how I imagined I was looking at her.

"So we can do this... More than once?" She asked as I was packing up our food in the basket. I closed it and moved it to the side of the blanket. The candles were still in each corner.

"As many times as we want. We could stay the night here, and still be back in time." I said, slowly leaning closer. She was inching closer as well, her eyes drawn to my lips. I bit my bottom lip, gently placing my hand on her waist. She quietly sighed as I broke the distance between us, and pressed my lips to hers. Stars exploded behind my eyelids, and my heart skipped a beat. This is what I had been waiting for. It was soft and timid at first, but then she wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed herself closer to me. I held her waist tight, gently guiding her to lie on the blanket.

I stopped trying to hide my predicament. I rubbed my hips against hers, causing her to breathe a little harder as I moved down, pressing my lips to her neck. She slipped off my shirt as the kiss broke for a moment, running her hands down my heaving chest. I lifted her shirt off too and brushed my lips against hers again. She wrapped her legs around my waist, giving soft pecks down my neck.

"I want..." She started to say but kept kissing my neck as I pressed against her. I grinned.

"What do you want baby?" I asked her, teasing a bit more than before. She moaned, exasperated.

"You know what I want." She said, grabbing me harder. I smiled even wider, enjoying her being flustered.

"Mmmm, I know. But I want you to say it out loud." I spoke quietly enough that nobody but she could've heard it even if someone else had been a foot away from us. Although I was glad there wasn't at this moment.

"I want you." She gasped as I firmly applied pressure with my hips. I finally freed myself from my jeans which were beginning to feel too tight. She wiggled out of her leggings as well. She laid with her knees apart but I wasn't about to give her what she wanted so quickly. I touched my lips to hers again, laying on top of her like before, except this time with fewer layers between us. The thin, sheer fabric of her underwear and my boxers were the only things separating us.

Luckily nobody was there to hear her but me at that point. I kissed her neck, then down her chest slowly until I reached her stomach. With one finger I pulled the lace down, a peck with every inch. She clenched her fists, legs slightly trembling. I finally got them all the way down to reveal her glistening petals.

"Avery..." She whimpered. I brushed my lips against her soft inner thighs, enjoying the way she ran her fingers through my hair. I could feel her hands shaking with anticipation. When my tongue finally made its way between her legs, she moaned without even intending to.

I did that for a few minutes, then swirled my tongue around her clit. That elicited a beautiful sound from her and made her hips rise off the blanket as she tried to press herself into my tongue. I pushed them down and applied more pressure.

I put one finger at first inside her as I did this, curling it upward, slowly at first and then faster. She cried out louder, moaning my name. I resisted the urge to reach down and wrap my hand around myself, wanting to be as hard as possible for her.

Not long after, she came, soaking my mouth, hand, neck, and chest. I watched her face as it happened, and I was glad to see that it was full of bliss. I touched my lips softly from the bottom of her stomach to the top of her neck. She propped herself up on her elbow, gripping the back of my head and pressing her lips to mine as she started to sit up. She gently pushed me down on my back, kissing my neck, chest, and disassembled the tent I had created with my erection.

Her hair draped over my hips like a curtain and the only way you could see what she was doing from the front. She kissed up and down my length, with her hand softly pressing me to her lips. I let a low moan slip out as she wrapped her hand around me tightly, stroking slowly. Her tongue pressed against the head of my cock, and I clenched my fist trying not to moan. She didn't stop pumping when she took me into her mouth. I failed, moaning louder than I intended. I tried to hold back but she sped up. Waves of pleasure rippled through me, and within seconds I came.

I was shocked when she didn't stop. It was no challenge for her to get me hard again. Then she crawled on top of me and kissed me again, hands on my chest, stroking and teasing. I grabbed a handful of the red grass, clenching my fists. When she started to touch her lips to my neck and as she was softly biting it, I lost control and had her under me in seconds.

"Please fuck me, sir." She whimpered. She knew just how to get me to do what she wanted. I kissed her urgently, first her lips, then her neck. I brushed my fingers over her nipples until they were hard, causing her to shiver. I reached down between her legs and ran my finger over her slit and found that she was still wet.

I gently brushed my lips against her neck, softly biting between pecks as I positioned my cock to slide in. I slowly pressed into her, beginning to shake as I felt her pussy envelop me. She moaned as I reached my limit, and even louder when I started to push in and out slowly at first and increasing speed as she got wetter and wetter. Neither of us was quiet. Her belly was visibly rolling with every thrust, and both her fists were clenched behind my back pulling me to her.

I drilled her until her eyes rolled back and she shouted my name, cursing and moaning loudly, body rocking. I was shaking hard, trying not to cum yet. I slowed down just a little, catching my breath and gaining control again. When I was sure I could last long enough I sped up again, pounding until the floodgates opened. She squirted, spraying my hips and stomach, crying out. I moaned, squeezing tight and pumping my cock. It only took a few fast strokes until I shot multiple thick white ropes of cum onto her still heaving torso. We both moaned as I came on her, shivering and gradually slowed down the stroking when I was finishing.

I leaned down again and kissed her softly when we caught our breath. Her hands lightly stroked my back as her lips pressed to mine, and I melted to her. I grabbed one of the cloth napkins and dried her off, tossing it to the side. The warm breeze tickled our bare skin, neither of us bothered to cover up. I just held her, stroking her cheek with my thumb. Her smile was sleepy and sweet. I softly touched my lips to her forehead and wrapped my arms around her shoulders. She laid her head on my chest and the soft lower part of her stomach was across my hips. I felt her lips press into the center of my chest, and it sent a faint shiver through my body. I smiled as we fell asleep under the brilliant burnt orange sky, nothing separating us.