The Doctor and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to take off your pants now. I want to see you, not in a clinical, professional way, but I want to see you naked, laying on my sofa, lust in your eyes, moist between your legs." claimed Rachel in a voice so thick you could cut it with a knife. She unsnapped the top of my jeans, and slid them off, as I lifted my hips to help her. My panties went with them, as she tugged my jeans from my legs.

Rachel just stood there for a minute, looking at me, while I watched her. Her hard nipples were poking through the thin layer of satin that held her breasts in such a delicious way. I wanted to reach up and touch them... I started to, even....

"Ah, ah, ahhhhh," chided Rachel. "Let me be there for you."

She knelt at the side of the sofa and pulled off my socks, tossing them aside. Her kisses were like tiny nips on the inside of one knee and then the other. My legs began to spread, allowing her even more access. My inner thighs received the same tiny nibbles. My pussy was trembling with anticipation. Her tongue was now trailing from my inner knee up my leg, stopping just where my snatch met my hips. Rachel placed a lingering, sucking kiss there that sent me panting and pleading for more. Lifting my hips and spreading my legs wider with her shoulders, she kissed the mound of my pubic area, clean shaven for the office visit I thought I was having earlier. And again, she kissed it, staying just a bit longer. Her tongue reached out and tickled the outside of my pussy lips.

"Yeahhhhh, Sweetie, I'm getting there. I'll get there soon enough." I could hear the smile in her voice.

My hips were writhing slowly, beginning a rhythm that was all about sex. I wanted to feel her tongue diving deep into me, and she was busy tantalizing me with her sweet little kisses and sucks and licks.

"Rachel... what are you doing to me?"

She didn't answer, but pushed her face hard into my snatch, breathing in my musky scent and sucking both labia into her mouth at once, drawing her mouth upward toward my clit, which was throbbing by now. Reaching around one leg, she spread my large lips apart, exposing my glistening wet inner sex. Her tongue curled up as she brought her face toward me again, this time, plunging it deep into my vagina. I could feel the juices trickling out onto her tongue as she withdrew it, cupping it so the juices were trapped there. She savored the tasty treat, swallowing it with ceremony while I watched. Her face was dewy with my precum. She went back for seconds, contorting her tongue into every possible nook and cranny inside of me, seeking out the moisture that was demonstrating how very turned on I was.

Soon, Rachel kissed my lips one last time, and allowed her tongue to flicker across my clit, like the fire flickering in the fireplace, licking upward. Her tongue on my clit sent my hips gyrating, pushing them upward harder and harder. She captured my clit between her lips and began to suck on it, as if it were my nipple. I could feel her tongue still teasing it as she sucked. Though my hips bucked, craving the friction I thought I needed to reach my peak, Rachel's mouth remained locked on my sex button, her tongue working it's magic.

The tingling sensation began to spread, so slowly that I didn't recognize it as the beginning of my orgasm. But I must've let out a soft cry because Rachel released my clit from her mouth's grasp and started licking it in synch with the rise and fall of my pelvis. The pace quickened, and I felt her fingers slide inside of me, so easily, and without any K-Y or latex gloves to separate her skin from mine. The happy surprise of her fingers entering me sent me spiraling over the edge of pleasure, like ever widening waves from a rock thrown into a pool... spreading outward, pulsating through me.

"Oh, God!!!! Yessssss.... that feels great! Don't stop!!!! I'm cumminggggggggggg!!!!" I cried.

"Uh huh...... Ungh....... Unghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" echoed Rachel, her excitement at my orgasm muffled by the fact that her tongue was still stroking away on my clit.

"Mmmmmm.... yes..... yes..... yes....." I sighed, the last vestige of my orgasmic wave subsiding, leaving my hole to contract around Rachel's fingers.

Rachel kissed my quivering pussy lips once more and untangled her arms from my thighs. Sitting on the floor next to the couch, she rested her arm across my belly, and her head on my chest. I was speechless.

"I'm so glad you came for dinner, Anne. I hope you weren't disappointed."

"Mmmmmmm... " I sighed. It was all I could muster.

"You can stay here tonight. I have some sheets and extra blankets for the sofa. Don't move, I'll go get them." Rachel went somewhere to get them, but I don't know where. I drifted off to sleep then, and awoke a few minutes later, trying to piece together the events of that night. I was satisfied and content, and felt like a new chapter of my life had just begun. I wanted to find Rachel and thank her, so naked, I arose and headed toward what must be the bedroom. On the bed, I saw Rachel, sitting on the edge next to a pile of blankets, holding a box full sex toys. I had a vibrator at home, but there were things in that box that I'd never set eyes on before.

"Oh, you startled me!" She cried as she jumped a bit at the sight of me standing in her bedroom.

"What's all that?" I inquired.

"They're my toys," she said almost wistfully, like they had been her best friends for a long time. "I was going to pick one out to use to get myself off after you went to sleep."

"Would you care to teach me how that's done? I don't recognize half of those things in there!" I asked.

"I'm sure you're tired, Anne. You don't need to worry about me. We can work on that another day."

"Rachel, you just game me the most beautiful orgasm of my life, and I want to learn to please you, too. Won't you please at least show me what these toys are and what to do with them?"

I sat next to her on the bed, peering into the treasure box in her hands.

"What's this one?" I said as I picked up a small, silver, bullet-shaped device with what looked like a remote control attached to it with a wire.

"That's my favorite toy, for getting off, that is. It's a vibrating egg. You control it with the remote like this."

Rachel turned the dial on the remote, and it began to buzz softly in my hand. She turned the dial a little further, and it became a stronger vibration. I could see how this one might be her favorite. She took it from me, still vibrating, and touched it to my shoulder, sliding it down toward my breast, stopping at my nipples. I was becoming aroused again, even after only a short time.

I took the vibrating egg from Rachel, and mimicked what she'd done to me. I placed it on her shoulder, near her neck, and worked my way toward her breasts. I placed it between her breasts, still clad in that satin bra. As I touched the vibrator to the cleavage between her tits, Rachel unhooked her bra for me, apparently wanting to feel vibration over more of her body than was currently exposed. I ran the vibe from between her breasts around the curve to her nipple, which was dark and pointy, puckering around the areola. She was getting goosebumps. I was getting a thrill watching Rachel's body react to my touch.

Remembering Rachel's ministrations earlier, I gently rubbed the vibe across one nipple, while taking the other one into my mouth, sucking on it like a baby sucks on her mother's breast. I wasn't sure if I was doing it right or not. I'd never done this before. But Rachel's moans and her hands tangled in my hair gave me all the encouragement I needed. I moved to the other breast, and began using my tongue this time. Her gasp as I stroked across her hard nub for the first time told me I was learning well from her example. There was a strange comfort in suckling at her bosom. But she wasn't my mother. It just dawned on me that Rachel Miller, Dr. Rachel Miller, was my lover. I was making love to a woman.

I kissed my way up her chest, to her neck, something I'd always loved, having my neck kissed. Maybe she'd enjoy that, too. Her breath caught for a second as I kissed just below her ear. I whispered into her ear, with hot breath, "Am I doing ok?"

"Mmmm hmmmm," she whimpered.

I kissed along her chin, finding her mouth open, her tongue touching her top lip. Hungrily, she pressed her mouth to mine, her tongue no longer doing the sensual dance it had done earlier when we kissed. This time, she was pushing against my tongue with her own, fucking my mouth with her hardened tongue." She leaned into me, hard, forcing my backward onto the bed.

"Mmmm... Hey... No you don't. It's my turn to play now." I pushed upward on her shoulders, sitting up as I did. "Get comfortable, this may take a while. I don't quite know what I'm doing yet."

Remarkably, Rachel did as I commanded, and she propped herself up on the pillows at the head of her bed. Laying with her hands to her sides, still wearing her skirt and stockings. I unzipped the side of her skirt, and slid it easily over her hips, the stockings providing a smooth surface to do so. I rolled her pantyhose down over her bottom, as she lifted herself off the bed to assist me. Having removed her clothing, I wanted to see her. I wanted to appreciate the breasts that I had thought about for the past few years that she'd been my doctor. She was truly amazing. Her body was perfect. What did she see in me?

Reaching into the bag of toys, I pulled out a long, cock-shaped item. It was black, with a handle on the end of it, kind of rubbery. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what that toy was for. It was for filling up her pussy. I did as I remembered Rachel doing for me, and I kissed her legs, starting with her ankles, tiny little kisses, leaving behind a dotted trail of moisture. When I reached that part of her thigh, just above her knee, her legs parted, and she lifted her knees, opening her cunt wide for me. I wanted to taste her, to see what she tasted like compared to me. But I also wanted to see the shiny black dong slide into her pussy, disappearing between the folds of her labia. I started to press the head of the big, black dick at the opening of her vagina, and she closed her legs.

"I'm not quite ready for that, yet," she said. "I need to feel something softer down there first."

Realizing she meant my tongue, I kissed her pussy lips, it felt like they were a mouth, almost, kissing me back. I licked the moisture that was sticking to the dark brown hair that adorned her private area. She was not shaved, as I was, but her snatch was neatly trimmed and perfect, just the same. I tried to lick in the middle of her inner lips, opening Rachel with my tongue, but I was having trouble getting just the right angle with my head bent up like that. She sensed my difficulty, and suggested that I turn myself around, and try coming in from the top.

I kneeled next to her, my ass in the air, as I lowered my head to her wide open cunt. I licked with my tongue flat from the very top, where her clit was protruding, to the opening of her vagina. Her hips rose to meet my mouth, keeping the pressure of my tongue on her waiting quim just right. I could feel her hand rubbing my backside while I licked her pussy like an ice cream cone. Her hand was caressing my buttocks, prying them open at times. I had the urge to open my legs, allowing her access to my pussy. There was nowhere for my leg to go, but over to the other side of her, if I was to continue laving her wet lips like I wanted to.

Rachel must've read my mind, because she suggested that I do just that. She said I should straddle her chest, giving me a center position on her clit and the rest of her pubic area. After some minor adjustments, I continued licking her, but I wasn't sure just what I was supposed to be doing with my tongue. I found her knob, hard and throbbing at the top of her pussy. And began to kiss it, sucking it toward my lips and making little smacking noises. My nose was wet with her juices and she was still massaging my rear end, squeezing both cheeks with her hands, spreading them apart with her thumbs.

The next thing I knew, I felt her tongue lapping up the dripping juices from my previous cum, and the precum from my current state of arousal. She was slurping and I could feel the tip of her nose brushing against the pucker of my asshole every now and then. I couldn't quite do that from my position, but I did feel that she was now ready for the large, black dick. Her hole was wet and open, waiting for something to enter her. I picked it up and grasped the handle, still sucking her clit. Her hips ground her pussy into my face, begging for something more. I pressed the tip of the dong into her pussy hole, and her thrusting hips rose, letting it slide easily into her gaping hole.

I couldn't keep sucking on her clit while I fucked her with that dildo, so I masturbated her with my thumb while fucking her pussy long and hard and slow with the cock. The two of us rocked back and forth in a rhythm that was quite unlike the one I'd experienced with my boyfriend. Juices squirted out my with every stroke of the dong into her pussy and Rachel tongue-fucked my cunt. She rubbed at my asshole with her thumb, sometimes pushing it in just a little. All at once, my tight asshole opened up, and her entire thumb slid in. I started to cum at the feel of her thumb in my ass.

"Oh God, Rachel! I'm cumming! This isn't like the last time! Fuck my ass! Lick my cunt!"

My back arched and I felt a sensation I've never felt before. Rachel withdrew her thumb from my butt, just as my orgasm reached it's peak. Another wave of pleasure emanated from my ass, upward into my belly and downward into my thighs. I could feel cum squirting out of my hairless pussy. I'm sure I stopped fucking her at that point, because every bit of energy was called to my pelvis for that orgasm. My thighs were trembling, weak and completely spent. I pulled the dildo out of her, releasing the pearly liquid that was trapped inside her. Her cum spilled out onto the bed,

"Anne, that was the best fuck I've had in a long time. I didn't intend for this to happen tonight. I'm sorry if anything we did scared you." Rachel apologized.

Rolling off of her, and turning myself to lay at her side, I told her that I wasn't angry or scared. I was tired and happy and would need a nap before she taught me about any more toys. We laughed together for a minute, and then both drifted off to sleep.

It was an experience I'll never forget... especially since Rachel and I are still together today. She loved my body, flaws and all. And I came to appreciate the gentle touch of a woman that night. Tonight for dinner, our friend, Kriss, is coming over for spaghetti. Maybe there's a new experience on the horizon for me. Who knows?

12