The Doctor & The Dalliance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her movements were becoming more erratic as his thrusts started to become shorter and quicker. Their thighs began slapping with the staccato sound of passion. The, "Pop, pop, pop", became louder and quicker, and Joel's breath became short little "huffs". Deb's body had become taut again, and nearly felt ready to boil over, the heat in her thighs and at the points of her hips roiling in desire. "Pop, pop, pop," they went on a little further. Suddenly Joel's face contorted as Deb's body went completely stiff, and they joined each other, cradled in tenderness at the cusp of joy & agony, before falling into a long slow orgasm together.

As Joel's last pumping motions were ending, Deb became aware of the world, and was glad. "At least you don't have to go home tonight," she said, a vaguely ornery smile playing at the corners of her lips.

Joel sighed, sated, suddenly sleepy, and offered, "I feel like I could sleep for a year."

Deb, temporarily contented, smiled, ready to join him in slumber, "Well, not quite a year, maybe."

12