The Doctor and the Scientist

Story Info
What will Daniela do for attention from her busy husband?
2.4k words
4.29
25.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniela pulled into her driveway at 6:30. She'd had a hellish day at the office and was relieved to see home. She was disappointed at the empty space in the garage next to her. "He's not here yet." She sighs. To say that she was frustrated with her husband was an understatement. Most men use the excuse that they are working late in order to cover up their indiscretions. But Sergio really was working late. She was unsure exactly which was his first love, her or his research. She never had to worry about him at strip clubs or picking up women in bars like some women do. Instead he was unfaithful with his work. If she didn't call and pester him then he'd never come home. She rarely saw him.

Three years ago they moved to the East coast so that he could take a new job at a more prestigious university. He was department chair here, which meant that he would finally get the recognition and freedom of expression that he deserved. Moving wasn't a problem for her. She could see patients anywhere. But had she known science would take her husband away, she would've put up more of a fight.

Now she rarely saw her husband and when she did, he was overworked and preoccupied. She was sure he was analyzing data in his head while they made love. He would come home, always late, eat, shower and go to bed. She had to bring up sex if it wasn't the weekend. And even then it was so mechanical.

Their marriage had lost its sizzle. Academia had stolen it. Now they were coming and going with only formalities and a dry kiss or I love you. She'd known for a while that the spice was gone. But what could she do. She knew that he still loved her, and she still loved him. They'd just grown accustomed to this life that they were leading. She even bought a few books and pieces of lingerie to get his attention. But he barely noticed. When he did, he would compliment her and nothing more. She wanted to say something. But what? She would never want to get in the way of his work, his passion, or nag him unnecessarily. But she missed the man that she married so long ago. Things between them used to be so hot and heavy. She still masturbated to some of the exciting and raunchy things they used to do. How could she get that back? It isn't as though they had a bad marriage. They rarely fought, still laughed together, when work didn't get in the way. She just wanted to have his attention the way that she did before.

As she sat in the bathtub she thought long and hard about her husband and the direction of their love life. She was going to have to initiate some sort of change. She rested her head against the pillow and relaxed further into the water. The bubbles felt like silk over her skin. Her nipples hardened at the feeling of warmth that surrounded her. Memories of the past floated into and out of her head. She remembered herself as more bold then she is now. It was then that she decided to do something about it. She rose from the tub with a sense of control as she went into the closet for her coat.

Sergio was tired. He'd been grumpy all week due to his lack of sleep and overexertion. His brain was on autopilot. First his assistants took too long to gather the research statistics. Then the human subjects committee took too long to approve his research. And of course by now his sample size was dwindling. As he looked at his wedding photo, he thought he would never see home again. And with that thought his brain popped back into research mode. He wanted to finish. Finish so he could leave. Daniela would be upset no doubt. She had every right to be. He knew that he would have to buy her something or take her somewhere special to make up for his neglect. He hit the books again. Hard.

After an hour or so of calculations, he had to rest. The tension was built up behind his eyes. He was exhausted. The leather creaked as he got up from his chair. He glanced at the couch on the other side of his office. He'd napped there so many times just to give his brain a rest in between thoughts and meetings and classes and students. He opted instead for a walk to rejuvenate his brain for the next hour or so of research. Then he was going home to his beautiful wife and the life he too often neglected.

Daniela pulled up into the faculty parking lot at the university. She parked next to her husband. It was easy; his was the only car there. A lonely little car just like the lonely little lit office on the third floor. She began to walk up the stairs. She wasn't sure exactly what was going to happen when she entered Mr. Edward's, Department Chair of Natural and Social Sciences, office. She was surprised when she reached the third floor, last door on the left to find the office empty. She paused for a moment then smiled to herself.

Sergio sauntered up the stairs back to his office. He had mustered up just enough energy to finish this work, and then he would head home. Just the thought of his warm bed and his soft Daniela made him want to collapse right there. He paused at his door and he tried to remember if he'd closed it or not. Shaking his head he walked in, and stopped. There was someone in his office. A woman was on his desk. She was leaning on her elbows resting on the desk with her legs hanging down by his chair. Just as he was about to speak he was shhhed by the woman laying on his desk completely nude. She leaned her head back. Her dark hair swept off the desk edge and she brought her feet up onto the desk. He was shocked. He walked over to his desk around it in awe. She was so beautiful, so sexy.

He felt a twinge of guilt for neglecting Daniela for so long. But something about her displayed on his desk made him hungry for her. She pushed the chair away with her foot, inviting him to that side of the desk. He walked up and put his hands on her feet. They slid effortlessly up to her calves and then stopped at her knees. He pushed her knees apart. The pussy that he knew and loved glowed in front of him. He could've knelt before her right then, but he didn't. He just wanted to savor her. All of her. His hands continued their path up her thighs and over her wide hips. It was amazing how soft she was. He heard her sigh with enjoyment. She had his full attention now. His hands continued exploring his wife's silky body becoming more aroused with every curve he explored. She shuddered when he brushed her nipples. He smiled. They were still sensitive. She took his index finger up to her lips and put it in her mouth. She sucked his finger as his body tensed with both sexual frustration and excitement. He straightened his body, his finger trailing out of her mouth as she laid her head back on the table. He got out "I want to . . ." before being shhhed again. He stared down at her. He slid his hands up her waist and turned her around abruptly on the desktop. Some of his research fell to the ground and he repositioned her. He was looking at her from the top now. She put a hand up to his pants. He was rock hard. He breathed in hard as she played with his erection through his pants. He leaned his head back drunk with sensuality. He felt his pants being undone and dropping to the floor.

Before he could look down again he felt his wife's warm mouth wrapped around him. Her head was leaning over the edge of the desk begging him to fuck her mouth. She moaned as he pinched at her nipples. Her legs were rubbing together she was so hot. From her breasts his hands went to clutch her waist. He held her there as he began to pump in and out of her mouth. He'd not fucked his wife's face in so long. He knew it wouldn't hurt her, which made him hold her waist even more sternly as her mouth took him in. Her breasts were bouncing with every stroke and she started rubbing her pussy. Her nipples were rock hard and she was moaning every time cock wasn't stuffed down her throat. He tugged at her nipples as he fucked her throat. He leaned his head back again as every sensation in his body went to his cock going in and out of the good Doctor's mouth.

Then he stopped. He didn't want to cum just yet. She came to his office and lay completely nude on his desk, waiting to entice him. And all of this after a long day at work. She was getting fucked. He pulled his dick out of her mouth fast enough to startle her. He started feeling her up again. His hands found there way down between her legs to her pussy. She was so wet. He slid a finger inside of her and felt how warm she was. She moaned quietly as he played with her pussy. He swirled her around on the desk again and dropped to his knees. He buried his face into Dr. Edwards's pussy. His brain shut off at that moment as he lapped his wife's wet pussy. His hands had her legs spread wide and she her back was arched. He took her clit in between his teeth and began to suck it. He was going to savor every drop of her sweet juices. Her head went back as her husband continued going down on her. One of her hands was on her breast and the other had its fingers running through the scientist's hair. She was pulling his head into her. The passion running through her body was indescribable as he brought her closer and closer to orgasm. When he felt it coming on he would stop sucking for a moment and stick his tongue inside her. He knew she hated it, so he did it to tease her. Every time his lips left her clit she stopped breathing for a moment. She wanted to cum so bad, and yet she was being forced to lay there as her husband did his bidding. It felt so good to be fucked with her husbands tongue.

Just as her body relaxed she felt her ass being spread apart. She felt his lips on her ass cheeks which tickled her. It also made her nipples so hard they ached. She began rubbing them as her husband continued his business with her nether regions. He began toying at her back door with his tongue. He rubbed her pussy with one hand as he French kissed her anal opening. He pulled his tongue out of her hole and returned to licking its opening. He leaned back to survey his work as she ached for more. She began to play with herself when he moved her hand away. He held it on the desk as he returned to her clit. He took it in his mouth once and again and sucked firmly as she wrapped her legs around his head. He felt her other hand clench his head as she came in his mouth. He body jerked on the desk and she let out an almost animalistic groan. After swallowing all of her he licked a few more times just because he knew that she was extra sensitive then. She shuddered.

He got up off of his knees and found his chair. He sat in it, pushing it up to the desk where his wife lay trying to compose herself. He took her by the hips and led her on to his waiting cock. They both gasped as he impaled her: her from the sensitive post orgasm and him from her very tight wet pussy. He slid in effortlessly. Her elbows were on the desk and her back was arched and he began to fuck her in his seat. She leaned forward to kiss him but with one hand he pushed her back. His other hand was still on her hips, guiding her onto him. He was enjoying the view of Daniela's perfect tits bouncing up and down as he pushing in and out of her. He leaned forward just enough to stick his tongue out and lick her nipples as she rode him. With that she fucked her husband harder and faster. She moved her hips in circles on his dick. She felt him throbbing inside her. She tightened her vaginal walls so that she could feel every bit of him fucking her like crazy. He wrapped his arms around her and held her still as he felt the orgasm rise in him. He squeezed his wife as he thrusted his cum violently inside her. After the last orgasmic thrusts his body relaxed onto her. They lay there savoring the post coital moment as breathing returned to normal and their minds returned to reality. His head was on her chest like a child. He was spent. She caressed his head and played in his hair while taking time to regain her composure.

She pushed forward on the chair and slowly stood up. He was speechless. He didn't know what to say. He put his head on his desk that still smelled like his wife's pussy as she walked to the sofa to gather her things. She slipped her heels back on and gathered her outfit, which consisted of only her trench coat, and joined her husband behind his desk. She leaned over to kiss him lightly on the mouth as she started towards the door. "Hey honey" she called over her shoulder with a smirk. "What time will you be home?" Without waiting for his reply she exits his office.

The professor begins to pick up his research materials off of the floor. He pauses to take in the last hour of his life. He says screw the paperwork as he pulls up his pants, and prepares to head home. If he's lucky she'll be waiting on the office desk at home too. As the professor closes and locks his office, he knows it will never be the same in there again.