The Doctor and the Witch's Spell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The California rental home that sat on North Palm Drive was a two-story Elizabethan-style cottage, which sported a swimming pool, garage, and gate that was located on the left side. The décor was undermined by a man's hand, delicately accented with a woman's touch. The spacious kitchen, which was large and well equipped with top of the line, brand-hold products and appliances, was where she found herself. She was sitting on one of the bar stools, downing glass after glass of Dom Pérignon, trying to ignore the wrath coming from the bedroom.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE?!" A voice yelled, his voice carrying over the record of Frank Sinatra's song, I've Got the World on a String, playing on the Gramophone.

"You just love getting attention, don't you? You thrive off it!" The angry Italian man yelled with a raised fist, glaring daggers at the minx who sat under the soft light.

"I am an actress, Joe, not a fucking spectacle for you to judge and humiliate!"

"Humiliate?" An incredulous roar thundered in her direction. His slicked back hair became unglued as a vein pulsed in his temple. "You humiliated me during the whole damn honeymoon! Korea was a damn joke! My wife, traveling to a goddamn war zone. Over my dead body she'll get on that plane! But, no. You just had to go, didn't you? And, now this damn SUBWAY VENT!"

Marilyn lit another cigarette calmly, her eyes closed as she savored the inhalation she was grateful for. The smoke trailed out of her seductive pout in a huff, shaking her head lightly, her platinum blonde curls following with every move. Her eyes were blaring open, directing her venom at the man she had grown to love, and now grew to despise.

"There were several retakes of the scene, you were there, damn it! The skirt didn't flow the right way; I wasn't turning my head enough in a certain direction, my lines. I certainly didn't think there were going to be so many people, Joe! Be fair with me here." She pleaded, standing a full 5', 5" with her petite form, leaning on the counter of the bar.

"I've been fair with you for too long! I want a wife, damn it. Do you know what that means, Marilyn? It means being here, caring after the house, cooking dinner, and all other definitions that follow under the word. It does NOT mean flaunting your ass for every schmuck in town to see! Marilyn Monroe should take a vacation, while my wife takes up THE FUCKING JOB SHE SIGNED UP FOR!" He shouted at the woman with the misted blue eyes. Her cocktail dress fit her like a glove and moved with her movements, as she swallowed the last of the remnants of her glass, throwing it against the wall closest to him. It shattered against the frame of the photograph of their wedding day, the glass shards piled on the tile.

"Fuck you, Joe. You and the horse you rode in on. You and your fucking moronic 'fellas' that cat call and hoot and holler and berate women left and right, you hypocritical son of a bitch!" She yelled in his face, storming past him into the living room, smoke lingering in her wake. He grabbed her wrist before she could escape him. She struggled with his grasp, but he squeezed and tightened, bruising the delicate skin.

"You will be my wife, Marilyn. If it's the last damn thing I do, you will be her." Joe's anger boiled over as he struck her face once, knowing her hair dresser and crew would notice the money maker if it was damaged in anyway. Marilyn, although in pain, hid her complaints in a scowl and soldiered on after the swats, wriggling out of his grasp and pushing away from him. Joe stood there on the corner of the spacious couch where the violence had taken place; a newspaper spread open to the front page, reading:

COMMERCIAL PRINT

__________________________________________________________________________

LOS ANGELOS, CALIFORNIA FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 1954
__________________________________________________________________________

TROUBLE IN PARADISE? NEWLYWEDS JOE DIMAGGIO AND MARILYN MONROE MAKE PLANS FOR DIVORCE.

Heaven experienced too soon? This is a common question buzzing around the media and public about the idol and sex symbol we all love to know more of, Marilyn Monroe. Recent stories have seeped through the cracks of this picture-would-be-perfect marriage, which outlined the major flaws that has led people into wanting the answer to the million dollar question, "What is up with Monroe and Dimaggio?"

As the starlet traveled across the globe, visiting Japan with her baseball star, Mr. Right, for the upcoming season of America's pastime, she was invited along to Korea to entertain the troops. Apparently, after several disputes occurring between the two lovebirds, Ms. Monroe stormed off to dance and sing about how Diamonds' are a Girl's Best Friend. Thousands upon thousands of troops enjoyed the show Marilyn had to offer, the extravaganza lasting for several hours in the sizzling heat of the foreign country.

Marilyn walked back to the bar, hand hovering over the half empty bottle of Dom left, gazing at the diamond resting on her wedding finger. Under the soft light, it glinted, its remarkable quality shimmering and shinning with each twist and twirl of her hand. After pouring the rest of the wine into a new glass, she peered into the bubbly depths, tonguing her swollen lip and gums. She removed her ring from her finger, eyeing it for a last few seconds, letting the ring fall to the bottom of the glass, ringing as it impacted the stem. It lay there in its bubbled confines, constrained, and unable of controlling her.

She sipped from the concoction, vowing to herself to do something about her crumbling marriage first thing tomorrow. This had been the last straw for her.

* * * * *

Veronica awakened from her memory in the same place she was lying before, Sherron holding her tightly with a wild look in her eye.

"Baby, are you okay? What happened?" Her frantic voice called out to her, wiping the sweat from her brow. Veronica looked to the right and left of her, noticing Chloe by her feet, her features etched in worry as well.

"I remember..." Veronica said softly.

"What do you remember?" Chloe asked her, genuinely curious to hear the answer. Veronica's mind was blocked from all influence when she awoke from the memory.

"I remember everything."

Once again, I can't apologize enough for this long wait... I've had some growing up of my own to do. I hope you enjoy this chapter of this segment, and I hope you follow it through up to the end.

Feedback is always appreciated!

Cheers,

TAS