The Doctor Changed My Wife

Story Info
Doctor visit changes prim woman's attitude.
2.2k words
4.25
199.2k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,331 Followers

After three years of marriage I was getting tired of the same routine. It was my entire fault though, I knew before I got married that my wife was ultra-conservative. During our two years of dating, I didn't even see her breast and got to touch them only a couple weeks before we got married and then from outside her shirt. The only sexual position she let me do is the missionary position. She claims her mother told her only sluts and whores did anything else.

We both come from a small town in central Georgia. Her parents are hard-line bible toting Baptist. Our families went to the same church but that was the only thing we had in common. I've known Beck Ann since we were little kids. We started getting a little more involved with each other in our mid-teens, and started dating when we were 18 years old.

Becky never wore shorts or short skirts. All her skirts and dresses were below the knees. The few pair of pants she wore where loose and baggy and she didn't even own a swimsuit.

Theses were ALL beliefs and ideas Becky's parents twisted her mind with. I got a job about 50 miles from our hometown and Becky was reluctant to leave but some of her friends finally convinced her that she needed to let go of her parents and to be with her husband. Once out of town she loosened up for necessity, we found an old trailer to move into but it had no air conditioning. I finally got her to cut off a pair of her oldest pants and make a pair of shorts to wear around the trailer.

Not long after that we found out she was pregnant. Married two months and now she was pregnant. I should have expected that much. We knew very little about birth control.

We had a healthy little boy and Becky came through well. She didn't gain much weight and lost almost all she gained quickly. Her doctor convinced her to try birth control pills. She did but was afraid her mother would find our and be upset. I think I finally convinced her that her body was her and my concern, not her mother's anymore.

I bought her some tank tops and shorts to wear around the house to keep cooler but I could not get her to go braless or pantyless, even to bed. I learn that her mother had made them wear underwear all the time. She even put on underwear before she left the bathroom after taking a bath.

Going pantyless was like a sin to her. I've tried since we got married to convince her that there wasn't anything wrong with not wearing underwear. We have had many minor arguments about my not wearing underwear sometime. I told her that I have gone without underwear thousands of times over the years and was still all right. I told her I knew my sisters when without panties, especially during the hot summer months. Because when we were kids, it seemed like we got heat rash when we wore underwear.

So after three years I was getting tired and feed up. Then she developed a bad rash around her vagina and crotch area and had to see the doctor. She gave her a prescription for antibiotics and ointment to put on rash. The one thing that bothered my wife was that her lady doctor told her not to wear any type of underwear for a week then to come see her again. The doctor put some stuff on her in her office and made her leave her office without her panties.

Becky was quite shaken up by this turn of events. She told me the doctor told her it was very bad case of heat rash and that she needed to let the air get between her legs and that she didn't need the elastic of underwear rubbing on the rash and not allowing it to get better. My wife wore her long skirts around the house pantyless but would not leave the house that way until she seen the doctor.

When I got home, I could tell Becky had a different attitude about her, she seemed happier and more relaxed. I finally got her to tell me want was up.

She said that when she seen the doctor, the doctor told her she was getting better but that she wanted her to remain pantyless for at least another week. And when Becky expressed her concerns of her not wearing panties to the doctor, the doctor explained to her the actual health benefits of not wearing panties.

Becky said, that was when asked the doctor if any women actually preferred going without panties. And she said the doctor told her that she knew many women that rarely wore panties anymore. Becky said she was surprised and said, "Really?" with a questioning look and the doctor smiled and said that she was one of them.

Becky said that she was sitting there stunned by the doctor's remark when one of the nurses walked in and the doctor asked her if she was wearing any panties and the girl calmly said "NO".

That was when the doctor looked at my wife and told her that as far as she was concerned, underwear was really an almost useless garment. The only time she wore any was when she wore a short dress or skirt or during her period for extra protection.

The nurse agreed and said that was right, but then sometimes it was fun wearing a short skirt or dress without panties. Both the nurse and doctor giggled at that statement, she said.

She told me that they more or less convinced her that there was nothing wrong or immoral if she didn't wear underwear. The only people, who were concerned, were the people who made them. If nobody wore them they would be out of a job.

Becky then said she didn't have time to make dinner and if it would be all right if we went out to eat.

I asked if she had panties on.

She said she didn't, so I took a chance and told her to show me. She smiled and lifted her skirt and proved it.

I smiled at her and said, " Alrighty then, let's go eat."

She also started going braless around the house then eventually around town. It is strange to come home and find Becky wearing nothing but a light summer dress. I liked it! She even seems to like the way I grab her ass now a days. Now when we kiss and I reach down and grab her ass, instead of groaning and pushing my hands away, she actually moans and kisses back harder.

I got promoted a few weeks ago and called Becky and told her about it. I told her I felt like going out to eat and find a babysitter. When I got home she was dressed and ready to go. I least I think it was my wife. She was wearing a halter top and tight stretch black miniskirt.

She asked if I mined if she wore this. I said, "Hell no." I told her she looked fantastic but that I might want to take her to bed instead of dinner.

She said, "Calm down boy. Jane agreed keep JJ (our son) all night. We can have our fun when we return."

I asked if she was wearing anything under that little skirt.

She smiled and shook her head. My dick was harder then than I ever remember it being before.

I found it hard to enjoy dinner with my wife as close to naked as she had ever been in public. She surprised me again during our meal when she told me she was enjoying herself being dressed like she was and planned to dress like this more often if I didn't mind.

I told her I didn't mine and that she knew it had always been my dream and wish that she would dress sexier than she had been.

She told me not to worry because she didn't think she would ever go back to being that woman again. She was enjoying being the woman she was tonight.

She said the only problem she was having at the time was that she was so excited that her pussy was so wet it was getting her skirt wet. She was afraid she was going to have a big dark spot on the back of her skirt when she got up. I told her not to worry about that; I could walk close behind her as we left. When we got up I turn to place the tip on the table but she kept walking towards the door. And 'Yes' she did have a dark spot on back of her skirt. I caught up with her at the door and said to her that I though she wanted me to walk behind her. She just smiled and said she changed her mind.

For the first time in our marriage, she actually played with my dick through my pants on the way home. And once home, she wanted to get on top of me when we had sex. We have had sex in many new positions lately and she has even tried oral sex on me. I don't know what has gotten into my wife these last few months but I'm not complaining. She has bought a lot of new sexier clothing and gotten rid of the old lady clothing.

One of the biggest surprises happen a couple weeks ago. We had just moved into our new house (with central heat and AIR) and were getting ready to go get in our pool when there came a knock at the front door. I was wearing just a pair of black boxer-brief type underwear and Becky was wearing a tiny hot pink thong. She didn't even try to grab a cover-up to answer the door. It was her family. Her mom went off at what Becky was wearing, calling her a slut as she turned and stomped back to the car. Becky kept her cool and told her mother she might be a slut, but she was a very happy and well-satisfied slut with a wonderful husband that knew how to keep her happy in the bedroom.

Her mother turned around, face beet red and mouth wide open. I walked up behind Becky and reached around to hug her. She turned around in my arms and told me to grab her ass as I kissed her. Boy, did I!

Her mother closed her mouth and got in the car pouting and waited for everyone else. Becky smiled and gave Julie, her 16-year-old sister, a hug and thanked her, when she told Becky she looked really good. Becky told her to come over anytime she wanted and that if she ever needed a place to stay we had a spare bed she could use. Her sister is a beautiful girl. It could be interesting. I'm sure Becky has a few things she needs to teach her and to unteach her in a few areas too.

I came home the other day, and my Becky was lying in the pool soaking up the sun, NAKED. I told her she needed to be careful or the teenage boy next door might see her.

She looked at me and smiled saying, "He already has. He was looking through that hole in the fence until you came in the backyard and scared him away. I was getting so excited knowing another male other than you was looking at me. I didn't know how much I could enjoy letting strangers see my body."

As she climbed naked from the pool, she said to me, "You know, I was looking at that web sight of yours yesterday, you know the one with all the letters. Anyway, I remember reading on about a woman who loved to walk around in public almost naked and let people she didn't know, see her private parts. I though she was crazy but know I don't know, it might be fun. But only if you were with me, just incase I got in any danger."

I told her when she was ready to try, just to let me know. I told her I had already had a couple dreams already of her riding in the car next to me topless and the truckers blowing their horns and waving at her as we passed them.

She gave me a big hug and kiss then said, "That sounds like fun. Let's do it now! Julie has JJ and won't be back till about 7, so we have a couple hours to do it."

I took her hand and lead her naked to the pick-up. She had so much fun being exposed like that, she masturbated right there in the truck as I drove us back home. I didn't even think she knew how to pleasure herself.

My modest, shy, insecure, uptight bride has changed into a proud, confident, uninhibited, sexual, fun-loving wife and mother. I bought a couple porno videos this afternoon. I can't wait to see her reaction to them.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,331 Followers