The Doctor Diaries Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's exactly why I want to do it there … I enjoy the thrill of it, the risk factor. It's all set then, right after dessert. You will go off to the toilet and I will tell everyone to go to the back deck for liqueurs … I'll get Andrew to serve those and I'll tell him I'm checking the kitchen. With everybody moving around, nobody will miss us and you can go upstairs to use the bathroom off the master bedroom. Go up there and have a pee and I will join you before you've had a chance to shake it dry."

"Alicia, that's a crazy idea, it will never work, we'll get caught."

"Darling, it's just crazy enough to work. Won't it be exciting?" She could see how sceptical I was of her plan, she needed a deal clincher. Her knees were still drawn up in front of her in spite of having put her bra back on. Making sure that I was still looking down there, she reached one of her hands down between her thighs and her fingers grabbed the edge of the crotch of her satin panties. She pulled the material to one side, giving me a real good look at her shaved mound with the labia lips puffy with her arousal, wetness seeping from between them. "Wouldn't you like to be in there?"

Of course I would, what a silly question … but could I take such a huge risk with my marriage – and with hers? I am sure that she knew that, from the way my eyes looked at the treasure she had just uncovered, my answer would be yes.

Chapter Sixteen

Alicia was as good as her word, she wrote a marvellous letter, the wording so good that even I began to believe that I had never inappropriately touched Julie, Angela, Stephanie, Victoria, Diana or Natalie. She presented me with a copy of the letter when Jane and I arrived at Andrew and Alicia's dinner party on Saturday night. She said that she had already mailed it to the Medical Tribunal. As well, she told me that she had been around all of her social friends the past couple of days, organising those that had not been to me for an appointment recently, to come in and sign the petition.

She looked as sensational as always this Saturday night. Her blonde tresses were flowing free, not up in a bun as she often wore it. Her emerald green dress was strapless … it must be staying up only because of the size of her breasts, the upper slopes of which were prominently displayed. The bottom hem of the dress was quite demure, dropping to just above the knees.

Alicia managed to draw me to one side as the guests were being herded into the dining room for dinner. "I am counting on you tonight, James, don't chicken out on me."

"I still think you're crazy, but no, I'm in."

"You will be, darling … you will be," she told me suggestively. "Do you like my dress?"

"I do, particularly those healthy breasts with no lumps. But where are your legs tonight? You usually put on quite a display of bare thighs."

"Only one reason, James. I'm not wearing panties tonight, in fact no underwear at all. I didn't want the hindrance of having to get too much off when we go for it. God, I can't wait for you to touch me."

I must admit that I was extremely nervous about her plan. Of all the sexual trysts that I had attempted over recent months, this would have to be the scariest. If Andrew or Jane sprang us, both marriages could be over for good. Yet, despite that risk, I was willing to play Alicia's game.

There was nothing much different about the dinner party until 9.30pm, that was when we all finished dessert. The conversations flowed between all ten people, who had become such firm friends. On cue, Alicia triggered the start of our adventure.

"Andrew, how about you get the liqueurs and ports ready. Hey everybody, out to the back deck and Andrew will bring out the after-dinner drinkies. I'm just going to go check the kitchen, make sure that everything's switched off out there."

My wife offered her help, "Would you like me to give you a hand, Alicia?"

Oh dear, we didn't need this happening, I looked to see how I could distract Jane, but our hostess had it all in hand. "No Jane, you're our guest, just join the others out on the deck … I've got the kitchen covered."

Jane accepted that she wasn't needed there, she turned to me, obviously thinking that we would adjourn to the deck together. "Honey, I must have drunk a bit more than usual, I'm headed to the bathroom to take a pee," I told her. Twice rejected, Jane headed off to follow the others in the direction of the back deck.

I looked around furtively before leaving the room. I left by the door that leads to the ground floor bathroom that all of the guests were using tonight. Fortunately, it appeared that one of the other guests was already using it. That didn't matter, the intention was always for me to slip upstairs and use the en suite bathroom off the master bedroom. I doubled back and started up the stairs, hoping that nobody would see me, but ready in case with the excuse that I had to pee and the other one was already occupied.

At the top of the stairs, I peeped back … nobody had seen me. I headed straight along the upper hallway and nervously opened the bedroom door. Peeping inside, it appeared that I was alone. I made my way quietly across the room to the bathroom door and slid it open. There was only a shower, toilet and wash basin.

I decided that I really did want to pee, so I unzipped and reached in through the fly opening, through the opening in my boxers too and pulled out my trusty ever-ready penis. It was already half-erect, just in the illicit anticipation of this evening. I pointed my cock at the bowl and got the flow started. I left the door open.

Though I knew that she was coming, I was nevertheless startled by Alicia's voice from the doorway, "So at last I get to see it," she said appraisingly, "It looks up to the job ahead." She chuckled at her attempted humour. "Oh James, seeing you taking a piss makes me want to go. Damn, I might have to pee before we do it."

She stepped up alongside of me and half turned away, presenting her back to me, "Will you get the zip please, darling?"

I managed to turn the top half of my body around to get my hand to the zip at the back of her dress without my flow missing the bowl. I lowered the zip right down to her waist. The dress fell forward and dropped all the way to the floor, ending in a pool of material around her feet. I was left gazing at her wonderful curvy naked back … the skin smooth down to where it went in at her waist. Then her body flared out to those hips … and two magnificent arse cheeks, separated by an exciting dark cleavage. Her legs were perfectly shaped and the skin was flawless. She was left standing in high heels only.

I had finished pissing and I shook it off and stepped back, leaving it out. By now, Alicia had stepped out of the pile of her dress and kicked it to the corner of the tiny bathroom, closing the sliding door on us as she did so. She leaned forward in front of me to put the toilet seat down, "This was to be the moment that you swept me off my feet and made mad passionate love to me. But damn it, I have to pee first."

She spun around in the tiny confines in front of me and sat – or rather – perched on the seat. There was a moment of silence and then I could hear her pee begin, only a trickle at first … and then splashing into the bowl to become a steady flow. "Can you believe this? I'm so embarrassed!"

I looked down and I could just see the clear stream coming from her lower lips beyond the vee of her thighs. I actually thought the moment was quite erotic and my cock bounced up into full erection.

"It looks like your cock likes to see me pee, is this some fetish of yours that I should know about?" Now it was my turn to be embarrassed.

Not missing an opportunity, Alicia leaned forward on the toilet seat and her mouth opened and swallowed half of my hard-on in one swift motion. "Oh yes!" I exclaimed out loud.

"Shush!" she tried to say with her mouth full. Her hand came up and she pulled on my shaft about half a dozen times before her lips released me. Her pee seemed to have stopped and she rose from the seat, not feeling inclined to wipe, I guess she figured it was going to get wetter down there. "We're wasting time, James … we don't have all that long." She had moved her naked body up against the front of my clothed one, her arms encircling my neck.

"Where are we going to do it?" I asked, looking around me curiously.

"Here of course," she responded, "Lift me up on the vanity."

I shifted sideways away from the toilet, taking her with me and lifting her naked body at the waist until her arse rested on the edge of the vanity wash basin.

"Get these off, damn it," she told me, her hands dropping to unbuckle my belt and then shoving my trousers and boxers southward. The two garments ended up around my ankles. "This too," she said and unbuttoned my shirt rapidly. I was afraid that she might rip off some of the buttons. "Don't want to get any of my make-up on your clean shirt." She thought of everything and I wondered how many times she had done this previously to Andrew? Surely I wasn't her first.

I had only seen her back when I had removed her dress. Now I stole a glance down at her naked front … the magnificent breasts that I had massaged – ahem, manipulated – ahem, examined in my surgery the other day. I looked even lower and saw her thighs spread wide as she locked her ankles behind my arse.

"Come on, hurry, get it in me now … don't wait, darling, just get it inside."

"Will you need some gel?" I was concerned that we might need lubrication.

"No, I am as wet as the Pacific Ocean … straight in, don't hold back."

I pushed forward, closing the gap between our bodies, obscuring the view I had of her naked front. My stiffened cock bumped against her mound. I slipped my fingers down between us, manoeuvring my cock around until I felt it sliding along her pubic slit. She was right, she was very wet. Accepting her unconditional invitation, I pressed forward and my cock-head slotted into the groove of her vaginal opening.

"Oh yes!" she moaned, "At last … push it in, quick!"

I did. Without ceremony, I lined it up and thrust my cock into her slick passage, seating it halfway home in one lunge. "Unngghh!" she expelled a huge breath with her loud grunt from being penetrated so sharply. I readjusted and shoved again, sinking the remainder of my shaft this time, our pubic hairs matting together. "Oh darling, yes … I have you inside me at last."

Recognising the urgency of this encounter, I immediately pulled back until only my tip clung to her grasping wet vagina … then I plunged it back all the way to the core.

"Oh yes, it's good … it's good," she proclaimed. This woman was definitely a verbal one. My hands slipped under the backs of her thighs, trying to ease the discomfort she would be experiencing from the ridge of the vanity on her arse. Her legs were wrapped tightly around me, the ankles locked behind me … and her arms were tightly wrapped around my neck. Occasionally, we would kiss … open-mouthed and passionately, but most of the time, my face was alongside her head, my lips kissing and sucking on her neck. "No love bites, don't mark me," she muttered in panic. My eyes were open and I watched us in the vanity mirror, looking at her bare back from the crack of her arse to the back of her head, all of it shaking with each powerful thrust that drove into her.

Her vagina clutched at me like a tight liquid pit of quicksand and I found myself struggling for control. Fortunately, I could hear from her breathing that her body was feeling the arousal too. "Feeling good," she said, giving an update.

"Tell me something I don't know," I told her back, but grateful for her confirmation that she was getting close.

She laughed at my reply, adding "Feeling better … oh God, feeling great!" She was giving me a running commentary of her wonderful body's arousal. It was when she screamed in my ear, "I'm gonna cum, James," humping back at me with renewed enthusiasm, that I knew I could safely let myself go.

Instead of resorting to those short sharp stabs that a man uses when he knows he's about to cum, I instead adopted hard, deep plunging strokes that would get me there seconds earlier, but were guaranteed to finish her off too.

I shoved hard on what I knew would be my last stroke as I felt the cum surging up through my cock shaft. It splashed inside Alicia just as she screamed her approval of her finish in my ear, nearly deafening me with her shrill panting gasps of breath.

My legs shook and trembled, trying to hold us both up against the vanity as my cock spasmed inside her throbbing vagina. We clung to each other, our bodies running with the sweat of our exertions. It had certainly been a good one, it could not have been scripted better. I had been worried whether her luscious 30-something body might be too much for this 50+ geezer, but I was proud of getting us both over the line together.

"I don't want you to go, your cock feels so good inside me – still," she whispered in my ear, her voice returning to a normal decibel level.

"Same here," I muttered, "You've got a good tight cunt," avoiding my customary clinical usage for female body parts.

"Cunt, what a strange word that is," she told me.

"Does it upset you, would you prefer me to call that part of you that won't release my cock something else?"

She giggled in that warm, infectious way, "No, cunt will do just fine."

Someone knocking on the sliding door right behind me jolted both of us back to stark reality. I spun my head around, there wasn't a lock on it. Whoever was there could just slide it open and find us, both naked except for the shoes we both still wore and my trousers that pooled around my ankles.

"Are you in there, sweetheart?" Good grief, it was Andrew … her loving husband and my golfing buddy.

"Yes darling, I'm here," her voice quavered from the emotion and maybe fear associated with being found in this way. "What is it?"

"I couldn't find you downstairs, you've been gone a few minutes … are you okay?"

"Yes … yes, I'm all right darling, I was just feeling a little unwell. I brought up some food, maybe it didn't agree with me." As she unfolded her lie to her husband standing not four feet away on the other side of the door, her confidence returned. She clamped the muscles around her vagina on my still semi-hard cock. "I'll be down in a tick, hopefully good as gold," she added, leaning back on the vanity and smiling up at me as she clamped around my cock again.

Despite my intense fear of us being caught at that very moment, her muscle movements stiffened my cock and I stifled a moan of pleasure.

"That's great, feels like you're up for some more," she whispered to me, accompanied by her infectious giggle.

"You've got to be kidding," I rebuked her. "Don't say anything more, he might still be outside the door." I dropped her arse onto the edge of the vanity and bent my knees so I could pull my cock from the wet confines of her clutching vagina. Not wanting to wipe away the wet remnants of our combined bodily juices, I bent and pulled my boxers up, picked up my discarded shirt and put it back on … then hauled up my trousers and re-buckled them.

All the while, Alicia watched me as she tore off some toilet paper and dabbed it on her crotch, soaking up the cum that was now running freely from her, beginning to slide down one thigh. "I'm gonna have to put some panties on before I go back downstairs, you have filled me up with your sweet cum, darling."

We were both still whispering, "How about you look to see if Andrew's gone," I asked, anxious that her husband may still be standing on the other side of the bathroom door.

She stepped across and slid the door open, peeping out into her bedroom. "Oh hi Andrew," she said and my whole body froze. "Yes, James is here, we just had a great fuck." The blood had drained from my face and my mouth hung open as I expected Andrew to push past his wife to get at me. But instead, Alicia just turned her naked body fully toward me and laughed. "Had you going there, doc."

My body sagged back against the vanity that had just held Alicia's arse while I ravaged her body. As her laughter died, I rebuked her, "You will give me a heart attack, you vixen."

"Plenty of doctors downstairs to help if you do," she answered flippantly.

"I better go back before I'm missed."

"You might want to wash my lipstick off your mouth … and there's some of my make-up on your cheek too."

"Oh God, I'm not used to this clandestine stuff," I said as I grabbed a facecloth, wet it and wiped.

"Come on James, it's exciting … you must agree."

"You are," I gave her a more chaste peck on the cheek, "but I'm not sure that doing it this way is." I took one last lingering look at her fabulous naked body and departed through the door, leaving her to pick up her crumpled dress. "Don't forget to put some panties on to catch my cum," I called back as I left. I heard that giggle again as I looked furtively out into the hallway.

I managed to get back downstairs and through a side door into the back garden. That way, I could come up to the back deck from the garden, looking like I had been out walking through their expansive grounds.

Andrew saw me approaching from the garden, "Where have you been, buddy?"

"I needed some fresh air, I took a walk in your garden."

"You didn't need to go that far, the air is fresh enough here on the back deck," he said. Did I detect some suspicion in his voice, or was that guilt nagging at me for having just fucked his wife.

"If I'd have come out here on the deck for fresh air, you would have shoved another drink in my hand, Andrew. That was the last thing I needed."

"Fair call," he said, then looking beyond my head toward the door from the house, he added, "Oh, here's Alicia back, she's been upstairs, vomiting … something she ate, she says. Are you okay, honey?"

I turned and there she was, everybody's favourite hostess, looking beautiful and in control, not a hair out of place. If only these fellow guests – and Andrew - could have seen that wild-eyed look on her face not ten minutes ago as I pumped my hard cock into her and she screamed at me that she was about to cum.

Although Alicia and I missed at least 20 minutes of it, that evening's dinner party turned out to be one of the most successful among our group of friends. Nobody left before 1am. Of course, when the first couple stood up to leave, then the rest of us all chorused that we should be going too.

As it turned out, Jane and I were the last of the four couples to line up to bid our hosts goodnight at the front door. "You pair are always the last to leave," said Andrew, "you must enjoy your nights out."

"It's the good company," suggested Jane.

"Here, here to that," I added, a little jovial thanks to the extra drinks I had downed to quell my nerves after our close call in the upstairs bathroom.

"Oh, that reminds me, Jane, I did promise to give you that cutting that I took off the plant you liked. Wait here and I'll go get it," said Andrew.

Although our host said wait here, Jane followed him back into the house, calling to him, "Don't go to any trouble, Andrew."

That left Alicia and I standing on their front step, waving to the last of the others as they drove away. We could both hear my wife calling to Andrew and the sound of her voice indicated that she was well inside the house. Alicia turned and pulled the front door until it almost closed. Then she threw her arms around me and her mouth closed rapidly on mine, her tongue forcing entry between my lips.