The Doctor Diaries Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There followed about 20 seconds of fierce tongue-on-tongue action in an exciting and elongated French kiss that only ceased when we heard Jane and Andrew's combined steps coming closer on the wooden floor. We had just stepped apart when the door flew open and our respective spouses reappeared.

"Sorry honey," said Jane, "Andrew promised me this" and she held out the cutting that she obviously intended to replant in our garden later that day. "Who's driving?" she asked me.

"You of course, Jane, I've had far too much."

"Oh God, I hope I'll be all right."

"This is madness you two," said Alicia, "It's crazy that either one of you should run the risk of getting caught for drink driving."

Jane tried to reason it out, "It's only a ten minute trip, Alicia."

Andrew stepped in with logic, "It doesn't matter how short the trip is, you could be driving for only two minutes and the cops could still pull you over."

Alicia followed the stream that she had started, probably purposefully, "You are our favourites out of the group. Next time, we want you two to stay over. That way, you can both drink as much as you like. We've got heaps of room here."

It had never been suggested before, I had an uneasy idea of where this was heading. Alicia was cooking up a plan. "You could even stay now, tonight, if you want. It would be safer." There it was, she was playing her trump card. Having she and I sleeping under the one roof would be just the first stage. Finding a way for she and I to have full-on sex while our partners blissfully slept nearby would be a more ambitious manoeuvre, but one that, I am sure, Alicia felt was feasible.

"Thanks anyway, but we'll be okay, I haven't had that much," Jane squashed the master plan in one quick sentence.

Chapter Seventeen

On Thursday, just five days after our bathroom encounter at her house, Alicia made another appointment for a consultation at my surgery. When my receptionist put her file on my desk and announced the name, I was again gripped with fear, the alarm bells ringing, telling me that this could be trouble.

Again, she was dressed to kill, but instead of a dress, she wore a halter-top revealing bare midriff above billowy slacks that only became tight around her hips and arse. I resisted my trepidation at seeing her, "Alicia my pet, it's great to see you, what can I do for you this time?"

My receptionist had just slammed the door behind her when Alicia's hands went directly to her waist, She unclasped something, put her thumbs in the waistband and gave a push that saw the slacks drop to her feet. She stood before me in only the halter-top and the tiniest g-string panties.

"Oh dear, what is troubling you, Alicia?"

"James, we're not beating around the bush today. You are treating me for whatever it takes for me to lie on your examination table with my feet in the stirrups. I'm guessing that you'll know what to do with me when you have me in that position."

I was in trouble, "Alicia, as nice as it is to see you, I don't have time for this. I am booked up solid with patients who have real illnesses."

"I wrote that good letter to the Tribunal for you."

"Are you intending to remind me of that every time you get horny?"

She ignored my response and walked behind the screen, "Are you coming or not … because I sure need to."

I followed her around behind the screen, she was already shuffling her body into an accessible position on my examination table. One hand pulled at the waistband of her tiny g-string that I could now see was a thong in back, "You'll need to take these off so you can examine my cunt." She made that descriptive word sound harsh.

Resignedly, I reached forward and tugged her panties off and down her legs, exposing that bare mound, the lips already a little puffy. Had she been having a little play with herself in the car before coming in, or was this arousal just from thinking about it?

I extended the table stirrups up high and wide and lifted her legs to place and secure them. Why was I going along with her request so willingly, you ask? Because my unco-operative cock had sprung to rampant attention the minute she dropped her slacks and I saw her pubic mound barely concealed by the tiny panties. That's why, nothing but raw unbridled lust for her body.

"Will you go down on me first?" she asked and I sat myself on the stool and wheeled it into the gap between her upraised legs. Without a mouth kiss or a touch of her breasts, my face moved toward her crotch, my lips opened and my tongue swept the upper flat side up along her gaping slit.

She moaned aloud. I paused to tell her, "Alicia, I've got a room full of patients outside. Keep it down when you cum, even if you've got to stick a finger in your mouth to bite down on."

"I could bite down on your cock if you'd get up here with me," she suggested.

"Not a good idea," I told her, my hands already moving to unbuckle my belt and unzip my trousers. I licked her pubic slit and sucked on her clitoral bud and she came quite quickly. She was still quite loud in spite of my request. I sprang to my feet as soon as I could see that her orgasm was far enough advanced that it could continue without my oral help. I stepped up closer to the table and placed my hard cock-tip against her still pulsing vaginal opening. "Ready?" I asked and not waiting nor caring for an answer, I pushed half of my length into her slick wet passage.

Her ongoing panting gasps from her orgasm somehow merged with "Oh God yes!" I steadied for a moment and then pushed hard again, sinking 6 of my 7 inches inside her prone body. "I needed this, I'm glad I came," she told me as the last inch was thrust hard into her. "Oh, any more?"

"That's it, isn't that enough?" I could not accept that she wouldn't be satisfied with 7 inches of quality hard-on.

"Oh yes, I've got all I can handle right now," her words restored my confidence.

I stood at the end of the examination table between her spread legs and thrust away. My hands gripped her inner thighs that rose up alongside my still clothed chest while I looked down upon her belly, watching it ripple from the force of my cock thrusting into her vagina beneath the skin.

She came again and I had to tell her to shush up. This was feeling really good and I felt so much in control that I contemplated pushing her body to give up a third orgasm. But then I twisted my arm to check the time on my watch and panicked when I thought of the waiting room full of patients anxious for my healing cures. I mentally advised my balls to release my cum and in mere moments, my cock was shooting load after load into her clutching body.

I sagged forward under the exertion of the solid fucking my 50-year-old body had just been through and my hands gripped her thighs tighter to maintain my upright stance at the vee of her thighs. I waited until my cock had completed its last spasms into her vagina, looking down on a happy, contented 30-something woman. I reflected briefly on what a great life I was now having in my early fifties, 'If only I could just get rid of that complaint to the Medical Tribunal.'

I withdrew my cock slowly and watched her face reflecting one last pleasurable moment as I slipped from her wet vagina. I released my hold on her legs and quickly released them from the stirrups.

"I suppose you want me to dress and go now so that you can see more patients."

"I don't want to seem unromantic, Alicia, but that's the way it is if you want me to do you here in my surgery."

I looked down to see that my cum was already dribbling from her vagina as her legs now hung down off the end of the table. "As nice as this was, James, I don't think I'll try this again … it does spoil basking in the after-glow."

I helped her to her feet and her legs nearly gave way under her. They were shaking as I guided her to the anteroom behind my consulting rooms. I picked up her slacks, panties and shoes and thrust them into her arms. "Here Alicia, take a few minutes to recover in here while I see my next patient. There's nowhere to lie down, but you can sit in the chair. Whatever you do, don't come out until I tell you, I will have the next patient in here."

I closed the door to that room and returned to my desk. I buzzed my receptionist, "Mrs. Griffin is going to need a little time to collect herself, I have shown her into the back room to rest. Can you show the next patient in please."

You would not believe the timing. The next patient appeared in the doorway, it was Victoria, the woman who had introduced me to anal sex one Wednesday afternoon when I should have been out golfing. "Victoria, how good to see you" I said, really thinking that she was the last person I wanted to see with my now limp cock stuffed back in my underwear, still wet with Alicia's and my juices.

She slid into my patient chair alongside my desk and crossed one leg over the other, revealing an expanse of bare thigh that at any other time may have prompted a surge in my cock. But not right now!

"James, I heard that someone has laid a complaint about you with the medical authorities. I just wanted to assure you it wasn't me, I would never do that. You were so good for me, although I am disappointed that you haven't been back for me."

"Yes, well I'm sorry too, Victoria. I had such a great time with you that afternoon and you introduced me to something new and wild. We really must do it again sometime."

"And it wasn't Stephanie either."

My mind flicked back to her gorgeous 19-year-old daughter and how I had helped to relieve her of the last vestiges of her virginity after her boyfriend had stuffed it up. "How is Steph?"

"She's good, doctor, moved on from that idiot boyfriend who couldn't even take her virginity properly. I expected that she would. I told her that I was coming to see you, she said to say hello to you. Said she feels awful she hasn't come in again since you helped her out that day but she's had nothing wrong with her."

"I am sure there's not, Victoria … she's a very beautiful girl, tell her not to worry about coming in." Good grief, I didn't need the temptation of looking at that gorgeous 19-year-old body the way my sex life had been going.

"So you naughty man, you must have done something with another patient for there to be a complaint. I thought that I was the only one that you played around with."

I was embarrassed to be having this conversation with one of my past conquests while my latest was hanging around in the adjoining room and could probably hear every word, especially the bit about helping with her daughters deflowering.

"You were, Victoria. This is just a misunderstanding with one of my patients who must have read more into where I touched her with my hands than there really was. I am confident that it will get sorted out."

I was anxious to have her move on, Alicia too for that matter. "Look Victoria, I am backed up with a stack of appointments out there, I promise you I will come by one day next week and we'll hook up again. Would you like me to do you up the arse again?"

She smiled a warm smile, "That would be very nice, I would like that. Don't disappoint me, doctor."

I scribbled N/C on a post-it note and handed it to her. "Give this to the young woman outside, she won't charge you for today … and thanks for your thoughts."

"I signed the petition, James," she told me as I pushed her out the door and closed it. I hurried back to the anteroom and opened that door. To my relief, Alicia was fully dressed again.

"Well well, James … isn't it amazing what one hears when they listen at doors. So you've done her – and in her pretty arse, it would seem – but she says that she's not the one who put you in to the Tribunal. You sly doctor, you never told me you liked anal."

"It never came up, Alicia."

"Well my dear, it will now. I don't mind a warm cock in by arse from time to time. That's handy because I can never get Andrew interested in it. So how about her daughter then, what's that about you helping her out somehow after her boyfriend messed up taking her virginity?"

"A story for another day, Alicia, I am just so busy, you're going to have to go."

"Oh James, we will have so much to talk about, won't we?"

I began to push her toward the waiting room door, "We will … soon, I promise."

"Are you going to give me one of those bits of paper so your girl won't charge me for today?"

"No, I'm sorry, Alicia…" She looked at me, stunned. "It would look better to my receptionist and the other patients if you paid. Can't have them seeing too many freebies."

She was indignant, "So the arse fucker walks out without paying and I come in here and you ravish my body and I have to pay for the privilege."

"You and Andrew can afford $65, Alicia, but I'll give it back to you if you want. It's just a matter of how it looks to others, I am trying to deflect suspicion."

Thankfully, she smiled, "Just as well you were worth more than $65."

I closed the door behind her and slumped in my chair, mentally exhausted. Due to my extracurricular activities with my patients, my world was spiralling out of control. It was becoming harder to juggle the women who expected something from me. Wearily, I hit the intercom button and called "Next" to my receptionist. It surely couldn't get any worse this afternoon.

Chapter Eighteen

Alicia didn't return for another surgery session, not that she had lost interest. I had several phone calls from her, they were laced with suggestive comments of what we would do with each other next time the opportunity arose.

The get-togethers with our coterie of friends normally resulted in one of the five couples hosting a dinner party every two weeks. On that basis, it would have been 10 weeks – two and a half months before we would meet at Alicia and Andrew's house again.

Of course, the next dinner at our house was only a month after that night when Alicia and I had it off in her bathroom – and nearly got caught. Nothing more had been said about the sleepover idea until I got home Thursday night before our Saturday dinner party.

My wife greeted me with, "Hello darling, how was your day?" Fortunately it had been uneventful – at least sex-wise – so I assured her it had been okay. "Alicia called me today, told me that she and Andrew want to stay over on Saturday night. Told me, James … didn't ask, just told me."

"Oh really!" was my initial reaction, a sudden fear building in me that she had been quiet for too long. Alicia was obviously planning something and it would involve me taking massive risks again. "You sound like you don't want them to stay, honey."

"Oh, I don't mind, I guess, James. It's just that she has the knack of rubbing me up the wrong way. If she had been polite enough to ask instead of telling me."

"You're not too mad about her, are you?"

"And you are?"

Was my wife asking me or telling me? I had to tread carefully. "Jane, she is Andrew's wife whether we approve of her flighty ways. Don't lose sight of the fact that she is the baby of our group, she sometimes thinks differently. She is almost the next generation behind us."

"I guess so, James. I'll be okay with it, and I suppose it does make sense so that they can drink without worrying about getting picked up by the police on their way home."

Phew! Dodged a bullet there, but I knew that Saturday night would be much more awkward. What on earth was she planning? Whatever, it was, I knew that it would spell danger for me.

Chapter Nineteen

While the thought of Alicia sleeping in the same house as me this night was ever present in my mind all evening, we all had a great night. At every opportunity when we were out of earshot of the others, Alicia would make some suggestion like, "Are you ever in for a treat tonight?"

Jane isn't a great drinker, but I did make a point of continuing to top up her wine at every opportunity, sensing that I would need to ensure that my wife would sleep well tonight. I left it to Alicia to worry about Andrew's alcohol content. Actually, I was surprised to see that he didn't seem to be drinking as much as usual. I wondered why they would even be staying overnight if he had not consumed too much alcohol. I answered my own question … only to appease his wife who had more devious intentions than he could be aware of.

The dinner party began to break up a bit earlier than usual. By 12.15am, only Andrew and Alicia remained. "I better get some more coffee," suggested Jane, "I feel I might need it tonight."

"Nonsense honey, there's just a skerrick left in the bottle, let me fill up your glass."

"Oh James, I'm going to regret this in the morning," she replied, nevertheless picking up her glass and offering it to me to be refilled. As I topped up her glass, I caught sight of Alicia out of the corner of my eye. She gave me a very knowing wink.

I heard a loud buzzing sound, "Did you leave something on in the kitchen, honey?"

Jane gulped her wine, looking at me blankly. I am not even sure she heard the buzzing. Andrew came up with the answer, "That's for me, it's my hospital monitor. Damn it!"

He reached into his pocket for his mobile phone and called a number as he stood up and moved away to have a conversation out of our range.

Alicia took on his explanation, "It's probably the hospital calling, he's got two patients about to give birth any hour, one could be a complication. That's why he didn't drink too much tonight."

Andrew's phone call was obviously brief. He returned and confirmed what Alicia had just told us, said that he would have to go in to deliver the babies. Jane and I dutifully gave a heartfelt sigh that said 'What a shame you have to go out and work on a Saturday night.' Such is the life of the city's leading gynaecologist.

"Our plans to stay over haven't quite worked out," Andrew told us. Turning to his wife, he suggested, "Probably not much point in you staying now. I can drive via our house and drop you home before I head down to the hospital, sweetheart?"

Hah, I knew what her answer would be to that. "Shit no, Andrew … I'm not going home to a lonely house. At least if I stay with Jane and James, we can talk and drink for another hour or two here."

"Oh no, count me out on that," said my wife, probably trying to discourage Alicia from staying. "I'm off to bed after this one."

Jane wouldn't realise it in her inebriated state, but that statement would actually be the clincher for Alicia to decide to stay. I felt my cock twitch in my trousers, it was trying to voice an opinion too.

Andrew tried one more time, Are you sure, sweetheart, I've got time to drive by home on the way to the hospital."

"No thanks, I'll stay!" was her determined response. She even turned her head away from her husband as a way of declaring the topic over.

"Sorry about this, guys," was Andrew's final statement to Jane and I. "Hopefully, I'll get to stay over another time." Then he added a final sarcastic, "Hope she won't be too much bother to you" before heading to the front door. I followed to show my golfing buddy out, curious as to whether he may have some suspicion. He had seemed reluctant to leave his wife in our care. Perhaps he had heard more than Alicia and I realised when he stood outside their bathroom door that night four weeks ago.

I returned to the living room to find Jane gulping down the last of her glass of wine. She really had put a fair bit away tonight. "Well, I'm off to bed, you two … are you coming up soon, James?"

"Yes, real soon, honey," I told her only to hear Alicia mumbling behind me.

Fortunately, Jane hadn't heard Alicia say, "He'll be up soon, but not up there."

Jane turned at the doorway, "I'm sorry we're leaving you alone, Alicia," including me in her apology, even though I wasn't intending to go to our bed just yet. "Err, did you just say something, Alicia?"