The Doctor Diaries Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited expectantly but there appeared to be no reaction from within. I raised my hand to knock again when I heard the door being unlocked. They already had the chain on … was it my wife or this man who was the quick worker? The door opened and my wife's head peeped around, hiding the rest of her body behind the door. Was she already naked or was it simply because she hadn't heard my voice and didn't know who was at the door.

"James, for God's sake, what is it?"

"I'm sorry honey, I forgot the room number for where I'm going. Can you get me my allocation sheet?"

She gave an annoyed tut-tut sort of mumble and turned to go back inside the room. I heard her say to her guest, "It's my husband, he forgot where he's going?"

I grabbed the door and leaned on it so it wouldn't close and heard the young smart-arse Alan say, "Shit, id he's that forgetful, the woman he's going to is in for a great time."

I wanted to storm inside my room and tell him to piss off out of there, but I held back to avoid the embarrassment for my wife, who seemed happy to be embarking on this adventure. I looked into the room while I was holding the door and saw the man, he was already bare-chested with his shoes off, wearing only the trousers he had arrived in. He hadn't wasted any time, he must have only been in the room sixty seconds. How had they progressed to this stage so quickly? Is this what my wife really wanted? Would there be foreplay?

She reappeared in front of me, not concealing her body this time. She was still clad as I had left her, the straps of her chemise still in place, her nipples still showing through the silk garment like headlamps. "Will that be all for tonight, James?" she said sarcastically.

"Yes, I'm done," I said, taking the sheet of paper from her. "Be good, see you in the morning," I called, but the door had slammed shut and my wife was now alone with a stranger.

By now, the hall was empty, most of the men seemed to have found their rooms. I was destined for the floor below … I took the stairs down. Susan Wilson would be wondering what had happened to her selected man if the deserted corridors at 6.33pm were anything to go by. It looked like everybody was punctual.

I stopped outside Room 223 and knocked lightly on the door. I stood there anxiously, rapidly dispensing with my anger at the young shit who was about to have sex with my wife and trying to focus on the 37 year old woman who was about to open this door. Would she be mildly attractive or breathtakingly beautiful … blonde, brunette or redhead … tall or short … buxom or slender build … a conservative lover or a rager?

I heard the door opening and I looked expectantly as it opened wide and a face appeared around the edge. Yes, at first glance in the dim light of the hall, she was attractive … jet-black hair, short cropped exposing her neck. "You must be James?" she greeted, "Or do you prefer Jim?"

"I'm usually James, but I don't mind, whatever you feel comfortable with."

"Please come in, James, I'm Susan and I am so pleased to meet you." She held out her hand, but quickly added, "A kiss or a handshake is good, I'm comfortable with either. I read from your summary that you're a first-timer, so maybe you're nervous. Do whatever you feel good with."

I got through the doorway and reached for her hand, it was pleasantly warm. I put my other hand up to her shoulder to bring her closer and leaned my head forward to kiss her too. She let the door go and closed the gap between us, moving into the kiss … it was much more than a kiss of two people meeting for the first time, without reaching hot and passionate. It was warm, wet and very affectionate and toward the end had just a trace of tongue contact … it lasted maybe twenty seconds.

"Umm, that's a confident kiss for a first-timer, you don't appear to be at all nervous," she told me.

"No, except for the jerk that I just left with my wife, I feel good about this. How about you? I know it's a bad line, but do you come here often?"

She laughed appropriately, "This is our third time here," obviously including her husband or partner in the statement, even though he wasn't here with her at this moment. She must have realised how that sounded and corrected herself, "My third time, I should say. You don't want to hear about him, it's only you and I tonight."

I immediately liked her, she seemed to have a good attitude. She held one of my hands and led me across the room. Unlike my wife, Susan was dressed how I would consider it appropriate for an initial swinger's meeting. Her dress was cut generously low in front, revealing substantial cleavage that implied an invite to explore there later. The hemline was sedately above the knee and she wore a belt that matched the pattern of the dress, giving her a narrow waist that accentuated her compact figure.

"Please have a seat," she offered, pointing me in the direction of a chair just a few feet from the large bed that dominated all of these hotel rooms. "I thought you might be hungry so I took the liberty of ordering some finger food. There's a bottle of champagne here too, that's if you drink." She turned around with the plate of food in her hand, looking to see my reaction, "I hope you don't mind us eating first … you might have expected to go to bed with me straight away. Some men prefer that."

"No, Susan, I'm fine … we've got all night, haven't we?"

"Oh, I'm so pleased you think that way. I … err … I … err, I mean … I don't know what you're like … err, whether you are the type of man who can go on all night. Oh dear, I don't want to put pressure on you. What I'm trying to say in my clumsy way, is that if you want to do it on and on, I can keep up with you. I can stay awake most of the night … if that's what you want."

"Let's just see how we go, I'd really like to eat and talk a bit first, see what we each like and then … just let lust take it's course."

Susan looked relieved, "Oh, isn't that a lovely way of describing it … let lust take it's course. Oh, I'm all for that … I think I'm going to enjoy this night."

"Don't you always?" I asked.

"Yes I do, but I mean really enjoy it … I like you, James."

She offered me the plate of finger food that she had ordered from room service and handed me the bottle of champagne to open, telling me, "I think the serving of drinks is a man thing, don't you?"

We sat there on the two upright chairs, adjacent to the inviting bed, in her room for what seemed like an hour or so. We got on very well, she was a good conversationalist and she gave me a summary of her life to the current age of 37.

Her parents were quite strict, sending her to a Catholic girl's school, limiting her association with boys. "I wasn't sexually active until I was 18," she confessed, explaining that she was always fearful that her parents might find out if she did it any earlier. "I was married at 20, not exactly an arranged marriage, but it might as well have been. He lived up the street and my parents loved him and encouraged us to be together. Despite their strictness, I had always wanted to please them, so I went and got hitched early. The best thing from that was my beautiful daughter -- my only child -- she's sixteen now." The first marriage ended in divorce after only five years and she met her current husband when she was 27.

"So who suggested that you start swinging?" I asked.

"He did, but I was okay with it … that's if you're thinking that he talked me into it. By the time that we had our first swing last year, I was no longer sexually repressed, which is how you could describe me during my first marriage, not helped by my husband then."

"Why did you both start swinging?"

"After ten years together and no more children, we figured that we needed some variety in our marriage."

"Are you happy you started?"

"Hey, yes!" She seemed to be enthusiastic about doing it with others. "We only do it with this swingers group, it seems the best organised … and they only meet every three months. That's two different partners, one night each, every three months. We're not exactly on overload. We find talking about what we did with these others keeps our own sex life up there for the next three months."

"Have you had any duds?"

"As I told you, this is only our third time, so we've only had four others up to now. I've got to say that we've been lucky, at least I have, the guys have all been great and I've learned something more about sex from every one of them."

"I don't know what you'll learn from me," I said self-efacingly.

"Don't put yourself down, I bet you've got things you'll teach me," she said, reaching across and fondly touching my cheek with her hand.

"So do you always go with older men?"

"Yes I do … my husband is 43, but I always tick the 50-59 box on the form, although I add a rider in the special comments that I prefer a cut-off point of 55."

"So why is that?"

"I find the older men, like around your age, are so much more experienced. And while their endurance may be just a bit less than a 30-something guy, most of them make up for it by using Viagra. What a genius invention that has been."

I reached into my pocket, "That reminds me, I brought one for myself, I haven't taken it yet. I've never tried it before."

"Hey, I'm happy to be your first partner for your little blue pill experiment."

I slipped the tablet into my mouth and took another swig of champagne.

"What did your doctor say about you wanting Viagra?"

"That wasn't a big problem, Susan … you see, I am a doctor. I just grabbed some samples that the medical company reps leave with me."

"Wow, I'm with a doctor tonight, that's cool. You will know so much more about my body than I do."

I excused myself to go to the bathroom and take a quick piss, make sure that I was ready for the Viagra to see me through a long night without too much interruption.

When I returned, Susan was standing at the window that looked over the pool area, she had her back to me. "Can you get the catch back here please?" she asked, referring to the dress that had concealed her body from me until now. I undid the catch and lowered the zipper past the back of her bra and down to her bare waist. "Thanks," she turned only her head back toward me and smiled warmly.

I lifted my hands to her shoulders and slipped them under the top of the dress that still clung to her despite it being opened to the waist in back. My fingers were soft on her skin as I gently stroked over her upper back and shoulders, my hands pushing the material further forward until eventually the front of her dress fell forward. Watching our reflection in the window in front of us, I could see her fine looking breasts, still encased in her bra. It was dark outside and the hotel room was still brightly lit.

My hands slid down along her arms, then moved to cover the cups of her bra. She allowed herself to fall back against me, rubbing her arse against the bulge in my trousers. "Feels like you don't need that Viagra just yet, it's too soon for it to have helped that." Her hand dropped back and forced itself between us, grasping the shape of my cock and rubbing it quite vigorously. My own hands were busy on her breasts, moulding the nipples with my palms through the sheer material of the bra.

"You haven't told me about yourself, James, have you and your wife had other partners before?"

"I don't know if I want to go there," I told her, my hands warming to the task of massaging her breasts. "But I should be honest with you, you seem to have been so with me. I have had several indiscreet moments with some of my patients."

"Ooh James, that's every woman's fantasy, so it really does happen, does it?"

"I can't say if it does with every doctor, but it has with me."

"Ooh, I can't wait to hear some of your stories … I knew this was going to be a good night."

"I don't know if I should do that, but anyway, my wife knew of one of my indiscretions. She actually organised it, this young couple that we both knew wanted a baby, so my wife encouraged me to father one for her."

"Sort of like a sperm bank?"

"Yes, only I gave her my sperm the normal way, over and over again every day until she fell pregnant."

"Wow, that's fabulous, I bet she appreciated what you did?"

"Well yes, the young woman did. I'm not too sure if my wife still thinks it was a good idea. Anyway, there were others that I touched a bit too much until they came, and so on…"

"It sounds to me like you a very horny man, this night gets better all the time. So you pleased all these women?"

She swivelled around in my arms to face me, fitting the front of her body against mine. Now my hands were back to stroking her back. I tried to push them lower toward her arse but the belt of the dress stopped my progress. "Sorry, let me get that," she said and pulled back, unbuckling her belt and pushing her dress over her hips, the only part where it needed help. Gravity did the rest and it pooled at her feet.

She wore panties and stay-up stockings and she still wore her heels that brought her height up so that the bulge of my cock was against her tummy when she pushed her pelvis back against me. "I repeat, you pleased all these women?"

"I don't know about all these women, you make it sound like there were heaps. It's only been about seven or eight over the last two years." While I talked and now with her dress gone, I slipped my hands down into the back of her panties and moulded her arse cheeks the same way I had worked on her breasts.

"That's not too bad … so what has your wife been up to while you have been getting off with your patients."

"She is probably the reason that we are here. I wouldn't have thought to come to a swinger's party, but my wife has just discovered her sexuality at the age of 52. She had a wild night of tantric sex with a young kid and since then she's been wanting to get out and experiment."

"Hold on, you're going too fast, I told you that I'm still learning about sex … what's tantric?"

"A spiritual coupling that requires the man to hold back on coming for up to an hour while the couple goes through a succession of different positions. All the time, the woman allegedly comes on a much higher level than normally. So anyway, one of my patients told me about this club and I suggested it to my wife as a means for her to test out her new sexuality without going off and having an affair."

"Good call, doctor. So after hearing that you really are an experienced man, I can't wait. Come on, let's get you undressed, James … or should I call you doctor? That might be sexier for me, might just push my buttons a little more."

Her hands lifted up and she began to unbutton my shirt while my hands continued to mould her arse cheeks, occasionally slipping a finger into her tight arse cleavage. When her hands had unbuttoned my shirt, they spread it open and her lips began to kiss my chest. I brought one hand up from her arse and lifted her face up to mine. We hadn't kissed since I walked in the door and I wanted to taste that mouth again. This kiss carried heaps more passion that the chaste kiss at the door and our bodies writhed together in each other's arms as our lips and tongues battled for supremacy.

Susan was breathless from her arousal and, I guess, not much air, when our kiss at last broke. She pulled me toward the bed, sitting herself down on the end of it while I stood in front of her. Her hands shot to my belt buckle and she made light work of getting that undone and sliding my trousers down my legs. I shucked the shirt off and I was left in my preferred underwear for tonight, briefs that were stretched outward by my erection.

Susan carefully lifted the waistband over the head of my cock and it was there, exposed to her view, standing proudly horizontal at mouth level. It was inevitable that she should move her head forward and slip her tongue out to taste the clear juice that oozed from the tip. Her eyes looked up at me, revealing the teasing promise of what was to come and then her lips closed over the head and my legs shook where I stood as her blow job began.

Susan was very good at it. It would have been all too easy to stand there and let her take me to a fully satisfying conclusion, but then I'd be done for awhile and there were two people in this room craving sexual satisfaction. So when I figured that the blow job had gone on sufficiently long that she would be wet where it mattered, I reluctantly pushed her off my cock. Bless her enthusiasm, she actually resisted, but I managed to loosen her mouth's hold on my hard cock and pushed her back on the bed.

She lay back, her upper body supported by her elbows, "So what's next?" she asked, her eyes teasingly fiery and her lips wet with my cock's moisture.

"You!" I said and she slid higher up on the bed to allow me to get down and straddle her body with my own. I grasped the waistband of her panties and hauled them down over her legs, then dipped my head down. When she saw where it was headed, she spread her legs wide. My face closed on the inverted vee that was her pubis and my tongue snaked out to taste her vital wet pink lining that was already revealed by the stretch of her labia lips

She tasted just fine to me … I do like the texture and the aroma of the pubis of a woman in heat. I lapped it up and she moaned her enthusiastic appreciation for my efforts. She didn't take long in getting to her high. I was guessing that she had already talked up some of her arousal before my mouth and cock had gotten anywhere near her good bits.

She had a good boisterous orgasm that indicated that I must be doing something right. No matter how many times I go down on a woman, there is always that nagging concern that she might not be orgasmic … or that she's had better before and she's comparing you. But as for Susan, I didn't see her as judgmental … I just saw a hot 37-year-old woman having a good time.

Having got the satisfaction thing out of the way, we could now get down to some serious fucking and see where that would lead us. I rose up over her, got my legs between hers and nudged my cock against her vaginal opening. "Oh yes, do it!" she mumbled, "You're my first doctor."

I pushed my cock into her, she was pleasantly tight and it took about three hard thrusts to get all of me up inside her. She was smiling warmly up at me as we began the age-old ritual of fucking. I knew that watching her enjoying it was going to lead to a quicker finish than we needed. I began to think about other things … they were still sexual, but somehow it helped me concentrate on controlling the activity in my balls.

I thought of the other four men who had enjoyed this body since Susan and her husband had decided to swing. What were they like and how were they different from me … and how were we all different from her husband? Then my mind wandered to what might be happening in the room that I had checked into today … the room where my wife was entertaining that young dick-head Alan. Were they doing exactly this at this very moment too, or were they now asleep, having got into it straightaway, within minutes of my leaving the room?

My wandering mind was drawn back to the here and now. Thankfully, the woman beneath me was on the verge of coming again and she required my full attention. I managed to maintain the regular pattern of thrusts that saw her orgasm hit with unrestrained power. I watched her face contort in pleasure, her gasps and moans endorsing that she was enjoying every moment of this.

I eased back to a gentler rhythm while she came down from her peak and she seemed to appreciate the gesture. "You're good!" she told me and I again wondered about the guys that she was comparing me to. Wouldn't they have been as attentive, wouldn't they have seen to her own satisfaction before their own cum burst forth.