The Doctor Diaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So what does a doctor do now after just having had such a mind-boggling illicit experience with one of his patients? Should I say 'That will be $65, thank you, pay the receptionist as you leave.' I think not! No, I needed to make an apology first and foremost. The woman sitting opposite me now held the rest of my medical career in the same hands that had just held my cum. If she told her story to the authorities, a medical tribunal would ban me from practicing for life and the police would probably charge me too.

"Ms. Jackson, I am so sorry, I don't know what came over me, I have never done anything remotely like that to a patient before. I have overstepped my role and I humbly apologise to you. Would you please forgive me for taking advantage of your situation?"

"For a start doctor, I think that you had better start calling me Julie, since what we both just did was a bit too intimate to be calling me Ms. Jackson. Look, I know what you did to me was very unorthodox but I want to assure you that I wouldn't dare tell anybody what just happened in this room…"

I breathed an initial sigh of relief, the first since my transgression.

"…but you actually did everything that I needed done when I came to you. My breasts were so painfully full of milk that I was almost in agony, and you started the milk flowing again. Of course, I could have let it go into a glass or some tissues, but I have to admit that I did like the feel of how you did it, probably satisfied a couple of fantasies I've had."

"Ms. … err, Julie … when I saw the milk beginning to flow from your nipples, I stupidly acted on an extreme impulse. I may have been in a similar situation with lactating mums coming to me with problems hundreds of times over the past 25 years. But I have never previously done what I did with you. Your breasts were beautiful … you're beautiful, my cock had grown hard and I just acted on a crazy impulse."

She smiled a warm smile, "I'm glad you did, I liked it very much. You know, impulsive gestures are often the best. Because you were drinking from my breast in a more sexual way than my baby does, I became very horny and when I saw how stiff you had become, I just had to touch you even though I knew it was wrong. Your dick felt really nice and so big, my goodness, I think it might be bigger than I'm used to."

"Thank you," I told her, taking that as a compliment.

"Then when you touched my knee and my thighs, hell, I knew I was gone. The way my whole body was reacting, I knew that once your fingers reached my … err, you know, touched me down there on my, err, vagina and stuff … well, I knew my body would just go off."

"And you did … beautifully. It was a pleasure to be able to do that for you."

"Well, I hadn't even got to telling you that part of my problem. But since our baby has been born, my husband pretty much stays away from me. Oh, we do cuddle a lot, but he almost seems to be scared of having sex with me and I can't figure out why. I have gone back to being my usual horny self, eager to get him into me, but he always has an excuse. So by giving me an orgasm, you solved another problem for me, thank you very much."

She put her fingers to her lips and then moved them to mine in a 'blowing a kiss' type gesture that I would have appreciated more if she had put her lips directly onto mine. But that could have led to more serious problems and I did have a waiting room full of patients out there.

She must have seen the nervousness in my eyes, because she suddenly pulled her body up straight and pulled her blouse together, "Oh dear, I've taken up way too much of your time, I'm so sorry, I better go."

"No, that's nonsense, take your time." I reached down and picked up her bra, "You better put this back on too."

She looked embarrassed about forgetting it and removed her blouse so she could re-clothe herself from the bra up. "I better go, you've probably got a room full of patients out there and here I am monopolising your time."

"Monopolising it in the nicest possible way," I assured her, reaching down to push my now flaccid cock back into my boxers and re-zipping my trousers. By now, she had fitted her breasts into her non-sexy nursing bra and re-buttoned her blouse. Her skirt was still pushed up high so I could still see her panties covering her crotch, they had snapped back into position when I withdrew my hand from her mons. She saw where I was looking and her face tinged red, "Oh dear, whatever must you think of me?"

"Hey, don't beat up on yourself … whatever must you think of me?"

She lifted her arse off the chair and used her hands to slide her tight skirt back down, then she stood beside me, looking nearly as she had when she came in. Her hair was not quite so coiffeured and her face was flushed … in a good way. "I told you doctor, I have nothing but good thoughts about today … you did good for me."

I reached for my wallet and took out $65 and offered it to her, "Here, use this, I don't want you to have to pay for today and if you don't offer money, my staff will be suspicious."

She pushed my hand away, "What you just did for me was worth a lot more than $65, I'm happy to pay. Besides, my husband is a lawyer, he can afford to pay for my pleasure."

With that, she turned and left my room. I looked down to check how I looked, whether there were any telltale signs for the next patient that I had just been involved in an incredible sexual escapade. Then I went out to the waiting room, picked up the next patient's file, took one last look at the beautiful woman paying $65 to my receptionist, then called for the next patient to come in.

Chapter Two

I cannot believe how lucky I was that my sexual dalliance happened with a patient who (a) so enjoyed the experience and (b) was sufficiently understanding of my plight if she blabbed to anyone, that she pledged undying secrecy. When I lay in bed that night, alongside my sleeping wife, I reviewed what I had done. Besides it giving me an erection again, I reflected on how exciting it had been to flirt so dangerously against society's ethical mores and standards.

I was so excited by what had happened that I determined that if presented with a similar opportunity, I would experiment again. This was becoming dangerous because the first time I acted on impulse, now I was planning to make a move.

It only took about a week before I was again confronted with the temptation of one of these beautiful young women patients who frequented my practice because they lived in this neighbourhood of young marrieds and young families.

It was late in the afternoon on what had been quite a tiring day for me. This attractive young woman came in and I saw from her file that she was Angela, 28, unmarried but probably living with a guy. She was too pretty not to be … oh my God, isn't that a sexist comment that just could score me a few zeros.

Despite having the usual in-your-face confidence of young women in the 20-something range these days, she appeared apprehensive and nervous about disclosing her current problem. So I steered the conversation to a few social type questions before I brought her back to the reason for her visit. On this second go at explaining, she was more forthright and told me "Doctor, I have pain when I have sex."

"Really?" said I, my cock immediately bouncing up to phase two in the stages of erection. "How long has this been happening?"

"It happens throughout, from when my partner first puts his penis in until when it's all over and he takes it out."

I looked up to check that her hair colouring was blonde. "No, I mean when did you start feeling this pain while having sex? Was it a week ago or a month ago?"

She looked like she felt foolish, "Oh I'm sorry, you meant how long have I had the pain?"

I nodded in agreement.

"I'd say perhaps two weeks."

"And how many times would you and your partner have had sex over that two week period?"

She raised her eyes toward the ceiling, seeming to be counting the number of occasions to give me an accurate figure. "Just a guess will do," I told her.

"We usually do it at least every second night, so I'd say around 7 or 8 times."

"And you have had pain when he's inside you on all of these occasions?"

"Yes, every time."

"Is this a severe pain, like cramping."

"No, it's not cramping, I know what that's like from when I've got the curse. No, it's sort of like his penis is scraping the inside of me." With a surge inside my pants, my cock stiffened to the next phase.

"I guess I'm going to need to examine you. How about you go behind the screen, remove your skirt and your slip - if you're wearing one - and hop up onto the table." She rose and it was then that I noticed that she was wearing a dress, not a skirt and blouse. That meant she would need to strip to underwear from neck to knee, even though I was only examining her vagina. "There's a sheet on the table, you may want to place that over your body when you're on the table."

I tapped some information about her visit into my computer while I listened to the rustle of her clothing behind the screen and I had this mental picture of her sliding the dress off and momentarily standing there in only her bra and panties, hopefully no pantihose.

I heard further movement behind me and imagined that she was getting up onto the table. I took a pair of disposable gloves and snapped them on over my fingers, moving around behind the screen to find the attractive young Angela lying flat on her back on my examination table. She had modestly pulled the sheet over her from neck to mid thigh. I reached down to the sides of the table and lifted the adjustable leg stirrups into position. "Angela, I'm going to need you to place your legs in these, so as to open your body up a bit for my examination."

"Oh dear, I guess doctor, this is the vulnerable bit where I'm going to feel so exposed."

"You've had to do this before then," I asked, assuming that her comment indicated a past experience.

"No never actually, my sister told me about it. I've always been pretty healthy, probably only had a need for a doctor on average about once a year."

"That's good!" I adjusted the stirrups to the right height, "Now I will need you to shuffle your body down the table a bit." She did as I asked and the bottom of the sheet didn't travel with her body … it slipped down to her hips, exposing her pantied crotch. "Oh dear, I forgot to suggest that you take these off … may I?"

"Be my guest," she said with a what sounded like a mischievous giggle, but it could have been her nervousness at being so exposed.

I reached my hands down and slipped them under the sheet on either side of her hips. I grasped the waistband on each side and she lifted her arse up off the table for me so I could pull down her panties. "What's the laugh for?" I asked.

"Oh, sorry about that … as I said, I don't go to a doctor much. It just sounded funny to me to tell a man other than my boyfriend to be my guest when he asks to take my panties off."

I smiled along with her, trying to alleviate any nervousness that she may be feeling. I finished sliding her black lace panties off over her ankles and feet and hung them over the screen. Then I turned back to the table and lifted her legs into the stirrups, causing her thighs to spread wide and I looked in at her entire pubic region spread open before me. Her legs on the stirrups were pulled up so high that even her crinkled anus was in view for me and I stood for a moment admiring the view, feeling my cock hit full erection.

It had been an up and down afternoon for me. At 3.40pm, a woman patient had me examine her breasts for lumps. While this was a serious and essential procedure for her, I detected that my cock appreciated the opportunity that my hands presented, roaming over soft and smooth breast flesh. Then at 4.30pm, my cock had settled back to normal when a young 19 year old woman complained of severe period cramps and I was forced to examine her abdominal area quite intimately. Again, up I came to rampant erection … goodness me, I was getting worse.

I went to the cupboard and brought out a vaginal specula that I intended to insert into her cunt to open it up and keep it open while I examined young Angela internally. I fitted a headband with a torch and a microscopic lens to enlarge everything that I was about to look at. "Sorry, this is going to feel a bit cold going into your warm body." I wanted to describe it as 'hot body' but feared that might not sound good.

I adjusted the end of the table so that it slid up under the part that she was laying on. Now her arse was at the end of the abbreviated table and I could move between her stirruped legs and approach her spread pubes up close and personal.

I picked up a tube of lubricant and began to spread it over her inner and outer labia and I heard her whimper softly. My touch must have felt good. With my newfound sexual bravado around patients, I wanted to swipe a bit of lube over her clit and hear her moan in pleasure, but somehow I resisted the urge. Instead, I took some more lube and ran it around the spread opening to her cunt, then pushed two gloved fingers inside her and slickened the way.

Her whimpering ended with a nervous grunt as my fingers penetrated her very intimately. I pulled them back out and reached for the vaginal specula and pushed it as gently as I could into her cunt, using the adjustable thingy to spread her wide for me to see into her passage. Now she reacted quite loudly at possibly the cold of the instrument, but also the fact that it had opened her up quite wide without the assistance of her natural juices.

"I'm sorry if you feel some discomfort, I will be as quick as I can," I told her.

"That's okay," she seemed to say between gritted teeth. "You have to do what you have to do."

The miner's light and the magnified lens over one eye helped a lot and I was able to detect a sort of lesion – like a tear on the soft tissue - on the upper side of her vaginal passage. "Have you and your boyfriend been having rough sex?"

"What do you mean by rough?" she asked, seeking my clarification. Goodness knows what young couples were getting up to these days, but if I didn't ask, I didn't learn.

"Having him do you very hard, almost raping you … or perhaps using some hard object other than a penis."

She paused a moment, like she was thinking back for recall, or maybe she was just contemplating how much she should reveal to her doctor. "Sometimes I do feel like having him do me really fast … and hard like … you know, thrusting it in deep without any concern for my comfort." Damn, my hard on was throbbing now, I hope I didn't lose too much control and cum in my pants.

"That may be the cause, no objects then?"

"Oh yes, we did use an old dildo of mine a few weeks ago."

"You on your own, or with him?"

"What's that got to do with it?"

"I'm sorry, I'm just curious. If you have his real cock handy, why use a substitute?"

"I was looking for a bit more thickness actually. I guess I was going through a phase where I thought that my boyfriend didn't quite fill me sometimes."

"So the dildo was pretty big, was it?"

"Yes, it was enormous … I was probably a bit silly. Could that be what's caused this … err, what did you call it?"

"Lesion, it's like a little tear of the soft tissue that forms the lining of your … err, vagina." Yes, you guessed it, I wanted to describe it as 'your juicy liquid cunt', but figured that she might resent that description from her doctor.

"What can you do about it?"

"I'm going to give you some cream to apply twice daily, I'll put the first one in now to help start the healing. It may be as well to wait a few days before having any sex with your boyfriend. That has been aggravating it and stopping any healing process."

"Oh shit, he won't be happy about that."

"Is he a bit demanding when it comes to sex?"

"Probably no more than most guys."

"Well, perhaps you'll have to find another way of getting him off."

"You mean blow jobs?"

"Yes, that will probably do it."

"Strangely, he's not much into that, won't go down on me either, damn him."

"That does seem strange, I find licking a woman out is one of the greatest turn ons, my favourite actually … I can't understand any man not enjoying that."

"He says it smells down there."

This was ironic, I was having this intimate conversation with this young woman while I sat on a stool between her spread legs, my nose almost touching her pubes. I took a big risk and told her, "You smell pretty good from where I'm sitting."

She gave me that infectious giggle again and I would have loved to stick my face in her crotch and lick her until she came. Did I dare try this? This time, I wasn't game. I released the spring on the specula and it retracted to a more comfortable position within Angela's cunt. She sighed her relief "Ah, that's better … but weren't you going to put some cream into me?"

"Yes I am, but I can do that without keeping you spread open. I realise that is uncomfortable for you."

I removed the specula altogether and went away to the cupboard to find the appropriate tube of cream from among the samples left by the drug company reps. I slid back on my stool and moved in close to her mons again.

"Can I ask a favour?" came Angela's voice from up on the table.

"Sure Angela, whatever you want."

"Could you apply it without the plastic gloves, they sort of feel funny on my insides."

"Sure, if that's what you'd like," I told her, wondering how they would feel different. They were made to be smooth and not irritate sensitive skin and tissue. But hell, I wasn't about to complain, I would much rather have the bare skin of my finger rubbing the inside of her cunt. I tore off the gloves and opened the tube and squeezed a liberal amount on my middle finger. Then I placed it at the opening of her cunt. Having had the specula inside her, her inner labia lips were still quite stretched and I was able to insert my finger well into her without losing all the cream at the entrance.

I had two fingers up inside her cunt so that the one without the cream could feel around for the lesion and then the creamy finger could apply it to the right spot. I found the lesion and used my middle finger to spread the cream over it. My finger must have roamed around a bit, making certain that I got the cream to where it was needed.

I could see that Angela's arse had begun to fidget around on the table and I could hear her breathing was laboured and she was starting to moan. I was certain that the cream was now where it should be, but I couldn't stop my two fingers moving. I quickly realised that the position of the lesion on the upper part of her passage made it virtually adjacent to her g spot and my fingers had found that, hence her body's reaction.

"Are you alright?" I asked, feigning surprise at her reaction, but not stopping my two fingers for one moment.

"Yes, I'm okay … but don't stop … please! Your fingers feel very nice there!"

"Are you sure about this? I'm not supposed to do this, you know."

"I bet you're not, but you're doing it now and I don't want you to stop." Her arse was humping now, so good was the feeling of my two fingers rubbing against her g spot. Tentatively, I eased my face forward so that I was barely an inch from her spread crotch. She would be able to feel my hot breath on the tops of her thighs. Emboldened by my arousal, I planted a wet kiss an inch from the top of one thigh and she gasped out loud, "Ohhh!"

My fingers never slowed down their work on her g spot up inside the roof of her cunt and now my mouth moved forward and closed over her clit.