The Doctor Is a Security Risk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna spread her legs wide and began to insert a finger into her hole. Then a second went in and the two were pumped wildly in and out. Her thighs shook and her breasts flung about.

"Is this what you wanted to see, Joe? Did you want to see my shaved pussy lips, Joe? Did you want to see my puckered, brown hole, Joe?"

Anna turned onto her knees and now probed her ring finger against her anus. It slid in easily. She pushed it up to the knuckle and turned to look at me.

My dick was bouncing up and down; I was so hot to fuck this woman. She knew it and getting up she held her panties aside and stepped backward so that my cock head touched her pussy entrance. She was well lubricated and I pushed into her. I got halfway in and she pulled away from me. I knew I hit a nerve because she yelped as I slid in. We were both wet with sweat and she came back to me and slid her flesh and fabric against me.

Untying my right wrist, Anna stepped away from me and undid the clips of her corset and let it fall to the floor. She then pulled her thong down and stepped out of it. Standing before me was my fantasy Doctor, naked, dirty and sweaty, bald ass pussy and swollen nipples She looked demented with her make-up and filthy skin.

Anna stepped forward, and keeping a distance of about two feet, squatted down in front of me.

"Cum on me!" Rubbing her pussy, Anna held her mouth open so as to catch my load.

I didn't hesitate. I took hold of myself and furiously yanked my cock. I was so hot I came in less than a minute. The trial this woman put me thru had caused me to build up an enormous amount of jizm and I gave it to her. The first shot hit her cheek and dribbled down her chin. The second spurt flew into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat; nearly gagging her and my last delivery blew onto her one breast. I continued to stroke myself trying to get my cock into her mouth. I needed to feel her warmth.


Anna wiped the liquid from her face with her hand and licked it off. She stood up and pulled at my restraints, freeing me. As I stretched my muscles, the Doctor quickly pulled her jeans and top on, gathered her things and walked toward the door.

"Wait, Anna!" I called out.

"Keep your mouth shut about tonight. I'll tell you when to talk to me!" she called back to me and was out the door just as quickly.

I was back at my apartment in an hour, showered and had a cold beer in my hand as I attached the camera to my PC to transfer the nights' journey onto a DVD. Sitting back I was delighted to see my lovely Doctor enter the room with her dominant attitude well displayed. Her demands of me, stripping to the lovely costume she wore, her restraining and abuse of me. It was not my style to be submissive to a woman but my act played into my plan. Anna was not really a dominant woman. I could see that. She just hadn't met the man that would take charge of her and until she did, I believed, she would act as she did tonight.

"Well, my dear Doctor," I mused," you've met the man!"

I didn't hear from or see Doctor D for the next two weeks. I didn't try to contact her even though I had her cell number. I knew she would call me.

It happened as I was doing my rounds about midnight on a Friday night. The hospital was quite and, being a summer night, the employee and patient numbers was low. The PBX operator called me and said I had a call in the Security office.

"I don't care what you're doing, drop it and meet me in an hour," Anna commanded when I pick up the receiver.

"Where?" I asked.

"A dark room where we won't be disturbed!" she said.

This was too perfect, I thought. It was exactly the place for my plan to work. I had kept my new DVD in my car for such an emergency.

"The theater room is dark," I said. Anna told me to be there and hung up.

The Theater Room is a small room equipped with a huge flat screen mounted on the wall and about fifty theater style seats in place. The floors were carpeted and there was even an old fashion popcorn machine on wheels. Some big shot donated all the gear from a corporate office that moved out of the area. The room was used for training and social events.

I was in the room and set up when she walked thru the door. The lighting was very low. Anna was dressed in a black, strapless, knee length dress with pearls around her neck. She looked gorgeous. She also was carrying a half empty bottle of white wine and fell back against the door to close it.

"I was just at a party and decided to take my anger out on you! There were too many stupid male doctors with ideas of getting into my pants tonight and it pissed me off. They think, just because I'm single, I'm hornie. They're the ones who are hornie!"

Anna sat down in the front row of the theater. She was tipsy, not drunk, and I felt bad about my plans, but I had to do it for my own protection. As she took a swig from the bottle I positioned myself in front of her. In my hand I held the remote for the video equipment.

"Rub my legs," the Doctor ordered.

I knelt down and as I did I turned the power on, set the remote aside and began massaging Anna's calves. The sound of Barry White instrumentals came on softy. I had purchased the CD that was music without vocals. It's perfect for an erotic encounter. Her legs in my hands were encased in black sheer stocking and when I held her one leg in my arm I could see that they were stockings attached to a garter strap. Cripes, I haven't seen one of these for years. I ran my palms on her thighs and squeezed her ankles. I held my face close to her skin to inhale her fragrance. I could smell soap and sweat and the street and the warm weather all over her legs.

I had set the DVD system up so that the screen would remain dark with music for ten minutes. I knew just when the video would begin and a moment before; I stood and walked to the rear of Anna's seat.

"Where are you going? I didn't give you instructions to move!"

By the time I was behind her and the last words were out of her mouth, the first of the scenes began. On the screen, Anna was stripping her clothes off and showing off her body. The scene repeated again with the beat of the music a second and third and fourth time. Anna attempted to jump from the seat, nearly smashing her bottle of wine on the arm rest. I grabbed her shoulder with one hand, forcing her back down and took the bottle with the other.

"Sit the fuck down! The show is just beginning," I said sternly, grabbing her by the hair and holding her head still to look at the screen.

Now the Doctor was tying me to the railing and then standing before be playing with her body. She was wiggling her breasts and touching herself. Now she was bending over and smacking her ass and pussy, all while I was strapped to the railing.

I had dissected and strung the scenes together so that parts repeated over and over again with the music thumping in the background. Anna watched with open mouth as I took a good long drink of wine from the bottle.

My beautiful doctor was on her hands and knees now, fingering her pussy with her thong pulled aside.

"I never had the chance to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing your cunt, Anna," I whispered in her ear. I let go of her hair and ran my hand down the front of her dress, inside her bra and took hold of her left breast as she stiffened. Her nipple swelled against my fingers and I gently rubbed all four fingers on the gumdrop like tip like a washboard.

Anna moaned and arched her body out from her seat. She continued to watch herself perform. As her alter ego on the screen was having her breasts sucked on by me, Anna reached down and pulled her dress up to her waist and pulled her panties aside to play with herself. I let her have a little fun but was going to stop her when the time came, and it was about to happen.

Suddenly the scene where she knelt before me as she ordered me to jerk off came on and I set the wine bottle down and jumped over the seat to stand at her side. She looked at me, suddenly frightened, as I yanked her to her feet. I moved behind her and pulled at the zipper of her dress running it down to her waist. In a quick motion I pulled the straps from her shoulders, ripped the claps holding her bra together and had all of her clothing around her waist.

"Oh my god, Joe, please don't hurt me," she pleaded.

I laughed softly as I lifted the material up to expose her ass. Pulling her panties to her thighs and kicking her legs apart, Anna knew what was coming as I pushed her over the seat, bending her over at the waist. I dropped my pants down to the floor and my hard cock sprang against her vulva causing her to emit a gasp. With my hands on Anna's back I slid into her slowly, with a continuous motion until I bottomed against the wall of her uterus. She was sopping wet and white cream oozed out of her as I pumped vigorously into her.

Anna's tits flung about as I banged against her and the fat of her ass cheeks jiggled like waves on a pond, framed by the black elastic of her garter belt. I saw that Anna continued to watch me shoot my load of sperm on her face in the film over and over again.

"You like my hot jit in your mouth, don't you, you slut!" I delivered each word with a jam of my thrust into her.

"Yes, yes. Let me drink you cum."

I was ready to blow my load. I leaned against the back of the seat and pulled Anna around, pushing her to her knees. Anna went right for my cock, engulfing the entire length with her mouth. As I braced myself on the back of the seat, she grasped my shaft and pumped my engorged erection with hand and mouth. The load I had in me was building up and Anna knew by my arched back that I was ready to explode.

"Come on, give me your juice. Shoot your cream in my mouth!"

I growled loudly as the first eruption spewed forth. She had aimed it straight into her open cavern. As she closed her mouth to swallow, a second shot caught her closed lips and ran down her chin. Anna was swallowing my first delivery and washing her face with head of my cock as she pumped lumps of goo from my piss hole. They oozed onto her nose and cheeks and chin.

My doctor looked beautiful, her face covered with the sheen of my emulsion. My cock, slowly receding from its erect state, pulsing under her chin, dribbled the last of its contents onto Anna's tit.

"Put my cock back into your mouth and clean me out," I commanded.

Anna smiled and did as she was told. It was a test to see if I was going to be able to maintain control. Finally, my video had stopped and we were plunged in darkness. Anna stood, facing me, both of us with our clothes in disarray.

"You passed the test," she said looking up at me.

My puzzled look asked for an explanation.

"I knew you were hot for me," she said, "but I was hotter for you. I just didn't want to get involved with another asshole, like so many of these big shot professionals I meet. I figured if you were half the man I thought you might be, I'd take a chance on this trial."

"So, a Security Guard is a good lay?"

"Not only a good lay, but a creative one," she laughed.

"Now," Anna said, "would you like help cleaning up and we'll go back to my place, get a shower and see what other ways you have of dominating me, Mr. Security?"

"What do you say we put our heads together and come up with some good ideas, Doctor."

Anna and I were soon to become a well known couple in a select circle.

---------------------------------------------

Yes, I'm a Security Officer and yes there is a Doctor D and yes I fantasize for her but of course it's a fantasy. I hope you enjoyed my story.

12