The Doctor Is In

Story Info
Doctor takes advantage of a patient.
1k words
3.94
125.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamol
tamol
91 Followers

It was my first day back at work after spending two great weeks in Marbella with my wife, it was the first time for over eighteen years we were able to go on holiday without our son, who had now grown up and was old enough to look after himself.

As usual the first day back after a break can be very hectic and I was dashing from one office to another arranging various meetings and so forth, when all of a sudden I was forced to sit down as I found difficulty breathing and a sharp pain in my chest.

It eventually subsided and I was able to resume my work, but at the back of my mind was a fear that something was definitely wrong.

Being of the grand old age of fifty I thought it wise to visit my local doctor and when she told me she suspected a heart problem my world almost fell apart.

Luckily my job came with private medical insurance so within a week an appointment had been made to see a heart specialist and after a meeting with him for twenty minutes an exercise ECG was arranged for the following day.

One week later I was back with the specialist and the news was not good, the ECG had shown some irregularities with my heart and this time an angiagram was arranged.

As I lay in the hospital bed after the angiagram the specialist arrived with the result and once again the news was no better, he diagnosed angina and gave me a prescription for some tablets to ease the problem.

After two more visits to the specialist I was still suffering slightly with mild chest pains and another ECG was arranged plus a blood test to check my cholesterol level.

A week after I arranged to see the specialist again for what I hoped to be the last visit to find out the results from the tests.

As I walked into his office he was very polite and upbeat as he invited me to sit down.

“James the recent tests were very good, it appears that the tablets are working well, however the blood test shows you have a cholesterol lever of 5.9 so I’m afraid it’s more tablets for you,” he said as he handed me a prescription.

“How bad is it?” I enquired.

“Not that bad, but let me check your blood pressure, would you mind removing your shirt please and lay on the bed,” he asked politely.

I removed my shirt and lay down while he checked my blood pressure and then checked me over with his stethoscope.

“Your blood pressure is fine, however with your permission I would like to conduct another test to see how you respond as your heart beats faster. Would you mind removing the rest of your clothes and lay back on the bed,” he said.

I was slightly mystified but did as he asked by removing my clothes and lying down again.

“This is slightly unorthodox but will give me a clear indication of how well the tablets are working, so please bare with me while I do this.”

His hand grasped my penis and he gently ran his fingers up and down, even in my confused state my penis was getting hard and causing me some embarrassment.

As my penis grew he took a firm grip and the only way I can describe it was he was wanking me off and even though I had never been touched by a man and the thought alone I found repulsive, it was a pleasant feeling. I could feel my orgasm getting close and he seemed to sense it also and removed his hand. Once again he checked my blood pressure and seemed pleased by the result as he asked me to turn over.

“What I am going to do now may seem very out of the ordinary, but please trust me that this is the best way for me to find out if everything is okay.”

Out of the corner of my eye I saw him undressing and I was about to get up to leave when his hands pressed against my shoulders pushing me back down.

“I would like you to raise your backside and support yourself on your knees,” he said.

I did as he asked and while I was in this position I felt a cold jelly like substance being rubbed into my arse hole. Then he inserted a finger inside me causing me to jerk forward, he whispered in my ear to relax. I could now feel his cock against my hole, my brain was saying this couldn’t be right but how could I argue with a specialist. The first couple of inches slipped inside me, the pain was intense and I let out a groan as he pushed further into me. He took me through the pain barrier and I could now feel his balls against my arse as his entire cock penetrated me. There was no movement as I became used to having my hole filled and as soon as he felt me relax he pulled his cock backwards before plummeting once more deep into me, I was beginning to enjoy the feel as he struck up a steady rhythm. I couldn’t believe I was being fucked by a man but the feeling inside me was amazingly nice and I could feel my cock throbbing as I neared a climax, just then he let out a long moan and I could feel his warm liquid exploding inside me causing me to come as well. I lay exhausted, his hot body still pressing down on me, never before had I experienced anything so wild, so taboo but so wonderful. He climbed off me and once more took my blood pressure and informed me all was well.

As I left his office I could still feel an ache in my arse, but the ache wanted filling once more and now I looked forward to my next visit but sorry that it was three months away.

tamol
tamol
91 Followers