The Doctor is In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Andrews stared as Amanda's finger circled her clit, then slipped inside her sticky box. Her eyes closed as her finger sank deeper and deeper inside her pussy, until it was wedged in all the way. She exhaled delicately as she momentarily withdrew her finger and then stabbed it back in, moving it around inside her juicy wet cunt.

"You see, doctor," she said, opening her eyes slowly and withdrawing her finger from her twat. "I can still feel them inside me, and every time I touch them, well, it's kind of embarrassing, but every time I touch them, I have an orgasm, and my pussy tightens and pulls them back in, and I can't get them out."

Amanda was motioning demonstratively with her right hand, and Dr. Andrews found himself staring at her shiny middle finger, still wet with dew.

"Oh, sorry," she said, making a show of cleaning off her finger with her mouth. "Oh, sorry," she said again, hunching her shoulders embarrassedly.

"Do you think you can help me?" she asked hopefully.

"What would you like me to do?" he asked.

"Get 'em out!" she joked loudly. "Here, let's see how big you are," she said, leaning forward and taking hold of his right hand with both of her hands. Holding his hand upright, Amanda put her palm flat up against his. She was encouraged at how his hands dwarfed her own.

"Ohhh yeahhh!" she growled in a low voice. "These'll do nicely," she beamed. Drawing his hand towards her mouth, Amanda held his palm a half-inch away from her thin lips and then, staring him in the eyes, snaked out her tongue and began gently licking and sucking the doctor's fingertip.

Dr. Andrews was dumbfounded. He just stared at her licking his finger sexually, before leaning forward and closing her lips around it. Dr. Andrews felt her tongue swirling around his finger as she bathed it in her warm saliva.

"That should help," she said softly, moving off of his finger and leaning backwards onto both of her outstretched arms.

When Dr. Andrews failed to react, she rolled her bright blue eyes and leaned forward, spreading her pink pussy lips with her right hand and taking his right wrist in her left, lowering it to her pussy.

She exhaled slowly as his thick, rough finger slipped inside her. It felt wonderful for them both. She had been eagerly waiting this moment for the past three years.

"Oh gawd," she gushed, "your finger feels so good inside me."

As his finger sank deeper and deeper, Amanda's soft pink walls seemed to close in around the invader, exciting her sensitive nerves as he brushed up against them. Dr. Andrews withdrew his finger and then slipped it back in again. He watched as Amanda's eyes closed, and her body began to relax, giving in to the pleasure emanating from her wet pussy. Finally, his fingertip struck something round and hard, unintentionally shoving it deeper inside her hole. Amanda gasped suddenly as the reverberations from the impact shot through her body.

Her mouth fell open and she took a sharp breath, laughing uncertainly. Her eyes were wide and wild with excitement.

"Gentle, doc," Amanda admonished. "Nice...and...easy, okay?"

"Oh, sorry," he apologized, quickly withdrawing his finger.

"Here," she whispered, bringing his hand up to her mouth and sucking on his finger to clean off her juices, "let me show you again."

Amanda leaned back and touched her middle finger to her clit, rubbing in small little circles. She flashed him a crooked smile and then leaned all the way back, reclining on top of the examination table. Amanda used two fingers of her left hand and spread her pussy lips wide as she stroked her clit with her finger.

"Oh gawd," she moaned softly under her breath. Her lower lip and stomach were quivering as a thin stream of fluid dripped from her cunt.

Amanda smiled as she felt Dr. Andrews's hands on her upper thighs, moving upwards towards her aching pussy. She felt his thumbs replace her fingers, holding her slippery delicate labia apart. "Yessss..." she urged, throwing her arms above her head and arching her back in anticipation. "Clean me up," she whispered, resting one hand on the top of his head, pulling him forward.

Dr. Andrews lowered his head and sampled her sweet pussy with his tender kisses. "Mmmm...." she purred. "That feels nice." Amanda giggled as Dr. Andrews's tongue tickled her sensitive cuntlips and clit.

Dr. Andrews paused, filled with self-doubt, and looked up at Amanda, raising his head from between her thighs. Amanda opened her eyes and looked down back at him. She smiled and then lay her head back down.

"Don't stop" she whispered, "Please, don't stop." Amanda touched her hand to the back of his head, pulling him back into her. Amanda breathed in deeply and held his head in place as she rocked her hips against his mouth.

"Your pussy tastes so sweet," he said between tongue laps.

Amanda melted. She wanted to please him. She had wanted to make love to him for so long, and now it was finally going to happen. She moaned and writhed as Dr. Andrews slipped two fingers into her pussy as he kissed and nibbled on her clit.

"Ohmygawd, ohmygawd, ohmygawd," she repeated Her breathing shallowed and quickened, and Dr. Andrews knew she was close. With his two fingers still buried inside her pussy, he extended his ring finger out and pressed it up against the opening of her tight brown hole.

"Ohmygawd...yes," she purred, "yesss."

Enthralled, Dr. Andrews pushed his ring finger inside her ass as his other two fingers dug deeply into her pussy, manipulating the string of oversized pearls that she had slipped inside herself earlier.

Amanda's flat stomach contracted sharply. "Ah...ah...ah...!" she began whimpering as her first orgasm built up inside her. Her legs clamped tightly around Dr. Andrews's face. She looked down at him and was surprised to see him staring up at her. He wanted to watch her as she came for him, and the thought of finally cumming for him made her even more orgasmic.

"Oh gawd...I'm cumming!" she whimpered. "I'm cumming!" A fresh stream of her delicate fluid flooded into his mouth. Dr. Andrews drank deeply, swallowing her essence and making her forever a part of him.

Amanda's body twitched and jerked as Dr. Andrews's tongue brushed up against her hypersensitive clit. She reached down below her thighs and raised his head. He was beaming up her, his mouth and chin dripping wet with her juices.

"Come here," she whispered, pulling his face to hers, kissing him deeply and tasting her own nectar on his lips and in his mouth. Her tongue darted out and danced with his.

"Mmm..." she purred, holding his face in between her hands. "I always knew you'd be a good lover." They stared into each other's eyes, relishing the moment.

"We're not done yet," he whispered, leaning in to kiss her again as his fingers dug back inside her pussy. Amanda's eyes grew as round as saucers. She felt him fingering the large silver balls embedded deep inside her pussy. It was a little too soon after her recent orgasm, but it didn't matter. She would give him anything that he wanted.

Her pussy jerked and spasmed, and she lay back down, spreading her legs wide for him. He smiled up at her and pressed his fingers in deeper. Amanda was breathing erratically as Dr. Andrews located the small ring attached to the end of the string of pearls.

He began pulling the string taut, applying pressure to the sides of her walls as the balls slowly moved into line for their downward journey down her soft pink channel.

"Ohmygawd," she groaned, her hands gripping the edge of the examination table.

Dr. Andrews leaned back in and nibbled on her clit as he pulled the train of balls downward. Her muscles contracted and her back arched. The sensations were overwhelming. She felt as though her insides were being pulled inside out.

As the first ball began to crown, Dr. Andrews used his tongue to press her clit back up against it. She wailed with pleasure and struggled to keep her ass planted on the table.

"Oh gawd, I'm cumming again! I'm cumming!" she wailed. The powerful contractions of her orgasm began pushing the silver balls down her channel. As the first ball in line was forced out of its nest, it fell the distance of the string and jerked and bounced at the end of the limit.

Amanda's body jerked in response. "Get them out of me!" she screamed. "It's too much! I can't take it!" she pleaded. "Please, get them out!"

Dr. Andrews sucked on the free ball, prolonging her pleasure. But Amanda was growing impatient. She reached down between her legs, searching for the exposed string. Giving it a pull, Amanda forced the next ball in line to crown, before she had to stop. She threw her body back down on the exam table. She was covered with perspiration. She didn't know how much more she could take.

She felt Dr. Andrews's tongue working on her trapped clitoris again. She inhaled sharply. "Oh gawd, no, no, no..." she pleaded. She didn't know if her body could handle another orgasm so soon.

But she didn't have much choice. "Aaaahhh!" she groaned, as her body tore off another orgasm. As she came, Dr. Andrews pulled the remaining balls out from inside her. She was thrashing wildly on the table as she had orgasm after orgasm. She had never cum so hard or so long before.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled, when it was finally over. Dr. Andrews leaned over her limp body and kissed her on the cheek and neck as her orgasm slowly subsided. She could barely move.

"Oh shiit!," she groaned breathlessly, laughing as best she could on utterly deflated lungs.

Amanda turned her head and invited him to kiss her. They kissed long and hard, and then more playfully, as Amanda slowly regained her strength. Dr. Andrews slowly moved down her chin, kissing her neck, and then her breasts and flat stomach. Amanda lay there motionless in anticipation. But as he began lovingly cleaning up her pussy with his mouth and tongue, Amanda shot forward, and pulled him up to her face. She didn't know if she handle any more.

"I'm so wet," she giggled embarrassingly, her own fingers measuring her moisture level as she pecked Dr. Andrews on the lips. "And you're so hard," she purred, running her other hand over his crotch.

Doctor Andrews hesitated. He knew he shouldn't go any further. Going down on a patient...well, former patient, was bad enough. But he really shouldn't go all the way with her. Amanda sensed his reservation, and knew she had to reassure him. Even though he was a doctor, as confident as he was around the office, he was putty in the hands of a beautiful girl who knew how to use her assets to her advantage.

Amanda caught him by the belt, and pulled him towards her, as she sat up in front of him, legs spread wide on the examination table. Deftly undoing his belt and trousers, Amanda told him matter-of-factly, "Y'know, Doctor Andrews, I have a little confession. I think I have something else inside me."

Dr. Andrews's attention was immediately drawn to what she was going to tell him, and was oblivious to the fact that she was taking his pants off.

"Oh, what is it?" he asked.

"I think I have . . . oh. . . maybe two or three orgasms left inside me," she said, pulling down his boxer shorts and exposing his 7 inch cock to the warm office air. "And I think you've got the right tool to help me get them out."

Amanda slid down off of the examination table and kneeled down in front of him, and immediately began attacking his cock. Dr. Andrews groaned involuntarily as her soft, wet lips wrapped around his cockhead and began moving up and down his shaft. It felt so good.

"You like that?" Amanda asked rhetorically, looking up at him as she flicked her expert tongue over his cock head. "Take your shirt off," she instructed, "I want to feel your body on mine."

Without thinking, Dr. Andrews did as he was told. Meanwhile, Amanda kept working on his thick cock. Even though she didn't really care for the taste, she loved the power that came with giving a guy a good blow job. Do it well, and he's yours forever . . . . she told herself.

And she was right. She stood up and stared him in the eyes. "Gawd, your cock feels good in my mouth," she said saucily. She started to squat again, but as expected, Dr. Andrews stopped her, and kissed her roughly on the mouth, even though it had just been wrapped around his cock. She could sense his hunger and desire.

Amanda felt his hands running down her smooth, firm ass. He gripped the undersides of her ass cheeks as he lifted her up strongly into the air and deposited her back down on the examination table. He's mine, she thought as she giggled with anticipation.

Amanda's right hand slipped between her thighs and began stroking the cleft of her pussy as Dr. Andrews struggled to extricate himself from his pant legs. He had been in too much of a hurry to take off his loafers, and now had to pause to do the job right.

Amanda giggled as she slipped her middle finger in between her swollen pussy lips. She was still wet, but her pussy juice was beginning to get tacky. Digging her finger deeper, Amanda tapped a new well and a fresh trickle of fluid came washing down her channel. She smiled, and leaned back on one arm, raising her left leg onto the edge of the table. She was amazed at how well her fine young body was working. A part of her was already half-regretting its eventual loss of functioning as she got older. She vowed to make the most of it while she could.

When he was finally free of his trappings, Amanda leaned forward again, seated at the edge of the examination table. She spread her legs wide as Dr. Andrews stepped between them. He was still a little hesitant...or was he being a gentleman and giving her another chance to reconsider? They stared into each others' eyes and Amanda withdrew her finger from her pussy and offered it to him. As he sucked on her finger, Amanda reached down with her left hand and grabbed his cock, helping to guide it to her fleshy opening.

As Dr. Andrews's thick cock head brushed up against her hole, Amanda withdrew her finger from the doctor's mouth and leaned back on both arms. Dr. Andrews stared down at the young girl stretched out in front of him, taking in her tight skin, firm breasts, hard nipples, narrow waist, and flat stomach. Damn! She's perfect! his mind reeled.

Amanda read his mind and sensed his compliment. It wasn't the first time. Her perfect figure and long legs always drew the attention of boys, curious girls and predatory men, wherever she went. Her good looks and attractive body had turned more heads than a Stanley screwdriver, and she loved every bit of it.

"Come on, give it to me," she rasped softly, urging him on. After the initial penetration, he slid in easily, as her tight pussy stretched to accommodate his girth. She loved this part. All of her senses were so alive. She could feel every inch of his shaft as his cock pushed inside her, deeper and deeper.

"Oh, fuck!" she groaned, raising her hips off of the table in an effort to help accommodate his member.

Doc Andrews grabbed her thighs and pulled her closer to him, stepping up against the side of the table. Amanda laughed as her naked back fell flat against the table top. She could feel him inside her, pressed deeply between her cunt lips. They looked at each other as Doc Andrews began to withdraw his cock to prepare for his next assault.

Amanda felt as though her insides were being torn out, while at the same time the nerves lining the sides of her pussy walls were exploding with pleasure. Amanda gasped and closed her eyes, mentally withdrawing inside her own body as Dr. Andrews reached the end of his outward motion, and began pushing forward again, this time with more authority.

Amanda's open mouth broke briefly into a smile at the corners, before gaping open again, as Dr. Andrews repeated his thrusts into her tight, young pussy. He couldn't believe how lucky he was. Even though he was considered handsome by the mothers who brought their young daughters to see him, his social life was limited, and it had been a long time since he had made love to a beautiful young girl in her prime.

Dr. Andrews was amazed at how tight Amanda's pussy was. It seemed to wrap itself around his cock like a soft, welcoming sweater. Thankfully, she was dripping wet, which reduced the friction, and some of the sensation. Without it, he probably would have come already; it felt that good.

"Oh, gawd, fuck me," Amanda moaned, her hands momentarily letting go of the edge of the examination table and gripping her firm breasts. But as Dr. Andrews increased his efforts, Amanda was forced to hold on to the edge of the table again.

Amanda responded by moaning loud and long. Dr. Andrews was glad that his nurse and receptionist had gone home a long time ago. What the fuck would they think if they saw me doing this?! he thought briefly, before returning his attention to the sweet young thing writhing in pleasure at the other end of his dick.

Dr. Andrews paused to catch his breath. Amanda opened her eyes and looked up at him, making sure that nothing was wrong. She raised herself up and engaged him in a hot, quick, kiss, before twisting her body to the side and swinging her leg around, so that she was kneeling on all fours in front of him on the examination table.

Dr. Andrews leaned forward and ran his flat tongue over her cunt lips. His taste buds ran roughly over her clit, and Amanda bucked lightly at the contact. They shared a laugh as Dr. Andrews pulled back, then moved in again, this time using the tip of his tongue to stimulate her clit. Amanda squealed and pulled away. Her clit always became extra sensitive when she was close to orgasm.

"Suck it," she suggested, reaching down between her legs and spreading her cunt lips apart, exposing her small pink button. "Suck my clit."

Dr. Andrews did as he was told, and got an immediate reaction. No sooner had he slipped her pink nub in between his lips and began sucking on it, than she began to go wild. Her body tensed and shook and her hands gripped at the crisp, white paper that covered the examination table. Dr. Andrews rolled her clit in his mouth and pressed his tongue up against it, and then began to suck hard on her tip. Amanda screamed out loudly and her whole body began to shake.

"I'm cumming!" she announced, tearing the paper and holding it tightly in her fists. Doc Andrews felt her moisture on his nose and cheeks as she bucked and shivered.

"Oh, shit!" she cried, moving forward and falling flat on her stomach as she waited to regain control of her body. Dr. Andrews looked lovingly over her slender body and ran his hands slowly over her soft thighs and ass.

Amanda purred. She knew what he was thinking. "You ready to put your thick cock back inside me?" she asked rhetorically. She knew he was staring at her swollen and sticky pussy from behind.

Amanda looked over her shoulder at the man who used to be her doctor, but who was now her lover, and moved backwards, pushing him out of the way, as her legs reached back and her feet found the floor.

Dr. Andrews stepped forward. As soon as he did, he felt Amanda's hand reaching beneath her body to guide him into her pussy. As he pushed back inside, he filled her completely with his first thrust. She exhaled softly and leaned forward, bending over the table.

Doc Andrews placed his hands on her narrow hips and began pounding into her from behind. If she was tight before, her pussy could probably press coal into diamonds in this position.

"Oh, fuck!" he groaned, pausing and withdrawing momentarily, until the urge to cum had passed. A few seconds later, he reinserted his cock into her tight pussy and picked up where he had left off.

Amanda was glad that he was an experienced lover. Most guys would usually keep going until they came, ending the fun prematurely. And she definitely wanted this to continue. She had waited a long time to make love to her doctor. But it was worth it.