The Doctor is In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers

Amanda raised herself up by pushing out against the table. She was pleased when Dr. Andrews's strong arms enveloped her body and his firm hands cupped her soft breasts. She loved being in his arms. Almost as much as she loved his cock in her pussy.

Amanda turned her head to kiss him, but he misinterpreted her body language and stepped back, allowing his cock to slip from her tight pussy.

Disappointed, Amanda turned to face him and kissed him hard on the mouth, before bending her head to flick her tongue over his nipples and hard chest. She was pleased with his body. Amanda dropped to her knees and began sucking on his cock, cleansing it of her own cunt juice mixed with his salty pre-cum.

She ran her lips down the side of his shaft and sucked on his balls, before running her flat tongue up the length of his cock. She was just teasing him now, allowing him to catch his breath, regain his strength, before putting him back to work. She wanted him inside her mouth, but she wasn't ready for him to cum just yet.

After a few more minutes of gently lathing his cock with her soft tongue, Amana cocked her head to one side, and looked up the doctor. "Are you ready to get back to work?" she asked cutely.

Without waiting for an answer, Amanda stood up and positioned herself in front of Doctor Andrews, pushing him backwards against the examination table. Doctor Andrews got the message and scooted backwards on his ass as Amanda crawled forward over his body.

Positioning her knees on either side of his hips, Amanda took hold of Dr. Andrews's cock, and held it straight up, as she slowly lowered herself onto it. Doctor Andrews groaned as he felt his cock slowly penetrating her tight young pussy, and gently easing further and further up her velvet channel.

Once fully inside her, Amanda turned towards Dr. Andrews and put her hands on his shoulders, bracing herself steady as she slowly moved herself up and down the length of his hard cock.

Dr. Andrews leaned forward and craned his neck down, so that he could suck on her tiny nipples. He suckled on her erect buds as if they were a fine French candy, rolling them between his lips.

Amanda sighed, but in this position, she couldn't gather enough steam, so she leaned forward roughly, pushing Dr. Andrews's back flat against the table. She leaned over him, staring down triumphantly, having just pinned him to the examination table. She giggled lightly as she found her rhythm, pressing her arms down against his chest. Her eyes closed and her pussy grew wetter as she picked up speed.

"Oh gawd," she moaned. Their sweaty naked flesh slapped wetly against each other, and the sticky sounds of their lovemaking echoed against the walls of the small examination room.

Dr. Andrews put his hands on her tiny waist and pushed down on her firm ass, forcing his cock even deeper inside her pussy with each forward thrust. Amanda's delicate face winced tightly.

"Oh, gawd, oh yes, oh gawd," she moaned. "Fuck me, Dennis, Fuck me." That was the first time Amanda had ever called him by his first name. It somehow made their lovemaking a lot more intimate.

Dr. Andrews began fucking her even harder. Amanda couldn't remember the last time she had been fucked so furiously. Her pussy let loose another stream of Bartholin fluid as a protective measure. Aware of how incredibly wet she was, and thinking that Dr. Andrews was going to cum soon after fucking her so furiously, Amanda pushed her own body towards orgasm.

She pressed her pussy mound hard against his groin, and rubbed her exposed clit against the base of his hard cock, burying his fleshy tip deeply inside her.

"Oh gawd," she quivered, "give it to me." Dr. Andrews could tell that she was on the verge of another orgasm. Her hips ground against him as her tight pussy squeezed his thick cock even tighter.

"Give it to me," she repeated, "I'm going to cum again....I'm going to...." Amanda's voice trailed off and her body trembled. Dr. Andrews pulled her ass tightly against his body. He wanted to feel her orgasm through his meat thermometer wedged deep inside her pussy.

"Oh gawd...." she whimpered softly. Her mouth gaped wide open and she struggled for breath as an intense orgasm washed over her, taking control of her entire body. Sweat began to pour down her brow and down her muscular back. She was almost as wet outside as she was inside.

"Oh, fuck!" she panted, leaning forward again, her salty sweat running down between her breasts and occasionally dropping a bead from her forehead onto his chest. "I can't believe you're not ready to cum yet....I'm fucking exhausted already...!"

Amanda slowly moved her hips up and down, relishing the slippery feeling of her wet pussy filled with his thick hard cock.

"What's the matter," she asked, "don't I turn you on?" She raised up straight and played with her firm breasts. "Most boys I know would kill to look at these breasts....to touch them...cup them...suck on them," she purred, leaning forward and nuzzling his face to her bosom.

"...but I haven't let them," she continued. "I like to tease...show off...but I don't get naked for just anybody. Mmmm...that's nice," she purred, as he suckled on her nipple.

"I've only made love to two other people," she said, intimately confessing her sexual history. "I thought I loved the first guy, but he was older, and was just trying to get inside my pants. Afterwards, he never called me again."

"The next guy was my long time boyfriend. We went out for a long time before I let him have me. I wanted to make sure that time."

"But there's only been one person who I always wanted to make love to. One person who I lie awake at night thinking about. One person that I think about when I'm making love to myself or to someone else...."

Amanda raised up again and put her hands on Dr. Andrews's groin, as she ground her pussy against the base of his cock. She was staring down at him through half-closed eyes as she conjured up another orgasm. The other orgasms were for her. This one was for him. She wanted him to watch her as she came for him. He felt her cunt muscles clench and unclench as he watched Amanda bring herself to orgasm on his cock while confessing her love for him.

"Oh gawd....I'm cumming...." she whispered. She struggled to keep her eyes open as she stared down at him, not wanting to break their eye contact. "I'm cumming....can you feel it?" she whispered.

"Oh gawd...Here comes another one..." Amanda laid another orgasm right on top of the other. She was finally fulfilling her lifetime desire. It was as if she had finally found her purpose in life, to make love to this man and make him feel good. To give him pleasure. She wanted him to watch her orgasm around his hard cock, to feel the muscles of her body clench for him.

As she built to her next orgasm, their hips continued to grind relentlessly against each other. She could feel the tip of his cock digging into her, brushing up against her soft insides, tickling and exciting her sensitive nerve endings.

Amanda was glad when she felt her lover, finally real, and not imagined, approaching his own orgasm. His thick cock swelled even larger and became even harder as he tried to stave off his explosion. It was the culmination of her long journey. She was finally going to be complete, finally satisfied, finally whole.

Amanda continued to ride him, pressing her tawdry clit up against the base of his yearning cock as her cunt lips folded inside her own pussy as she rode him harder and harder. She wanted to cum for him one more time. She wanted them to cum together.

She felt his strong arms and hands encircling her lower back, and press her damp body down on top of him. Her body was dripping with sweat. She looked down at him through half-closed eyes. Soft whimpering sounds escaped from her gaping mouth.

"Oh gawd, yes, come inside me," she whispered, falling forward to maximize their skin-on-skin contact. She gripped his body tightly, so that he would have no thoughts of trying to pull out of her.

Amanda ground her pussy down onto him, shoving him further up inside her soft pink pussy. His muscles clenched and then moments later, she felt his cum exploding out of his cockhead, splattering her delicate pink walls with his musky white cum. She loved the sensation of his cock throbbing out against the sides of her pussy.

As his hot spunk filled her tight little hole, Amanda came with him. Her cunt muscles gripped and milked his throbbing cock as her cunt juices mixed with his. Her body shuddered before falling limp against him.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered lovingly in her ear. "I've thought about you for so long." Amanda's heart swelled and her body purred with satisfaction.

Dr. Andrews kissed Amanda lovingly, both of them knowing that this would probably be the one and only time that they would make love to each other. They kissed sensuously, as only destined lovers can, sharing their spirit and saliva, becoming one being and losing themselves in each other, completely surrendering to their union. It would never be like that again, either between them, or with any other sexual partners. In this moment, they were perfect, and perfect together.

End.

Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers