The Doctor is In Ch. 02

Story Info
Adina confronts her doctor.
3.3k words
4.43
42.8k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Basra
Basra
19 Followers

I ran out of the office building like a cheetah, in a mad dash to get to my car. I juggled my keys in my hands, desperate to find the right one. What the hell was I thinking? Masturbating outside my doctor's office? I wanted to curl into a small ball and disappear, but had to settle for getting into my car and speeding away. What if someone finds out about this? Was all I kept thinking as I flew through stop signs and lights, ignoring the honks and screams coming from other cars. I arrived at my apartment in five minutes. It usually took me fifteen. Although I should have been more concerned about whether or not someone took down my license plate number and called the cops, I wanted to get out of sight as soon as possible.

I took my hands off of my steering wheel and winced. They felt like they had been tenderized. I had been gripping the steering wheel like I was taking a strength test. I flexed them slowly, allowing myself to calm down in the process, the sound of my popping knuckles strangely soothing.

What do I do now? I thought, as I entered my apartment. I know he heard me. I was louder than he was. That's why he stopped. I turned on the heat, suddenly aware of my apartment's chill. I hugged my chest in an attempt to warm myself up, and realized I wasn't wearing my bra.

"Holy shit." I muttered. "Even if he didn't hear me, he'll still know I was there." I ran my fingers through my hair nervously. "Do I go back? Do I stay here and hope no one notices it?" I plopped down on my sofa, suddenly feeling sick. He'll be looking for me. I know it. He'll see it. I felt a small trickle of fear start to flow into my mind. I began to shake a little, the tell-tale signs of a panic attack coming on. "Breathe girl, breathe." I whispered to myself.

After several minutes, I heard a knock at my front door, confirming my fears. No, no, no! My mind screamed. I began to tremble, shaking uncontrollably, I tried to breathe, but I just couldn't catch my breath, I started to roll up into a ball "Adina?" I heard him call my name, and I got dizzy. My head began to spin as I hyperventilated. I tried to scream but didn't have the breath for it. "Adina, are you all right?" I made a noise, somewhere between a honk and a shriek. "Adina, I'm breaking the door down right now if you don't open it!" I started to crawl towards the door before I stopped breathing. I saw him break down the door in slow motion, my vision by then already fuzzy and starting to darken. I felt him lift me up but I couldn't understand what he was saying. I passed out, and I woke up coughing, with the doctor standing over me.

"Dr. Vonis!" was the first thing I gasped. "You have to get out of here." I told him between coughs.

"I just gave you CPR. Are you all right? You had a horrible panic attack." He looked really worried about me, but I began to shake again.

"Get away, away..." I felt light-headed again, and I staggered to my feet. I put my arms around his neck to steady myself, and I found myself looking into his eyes, his irises going from dark blue to almost purple now with worry for me.

"Easy now." he told me. He wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Don't touch me!" I said instantly, spinning out of his grasp. "This is what you've wanted from me, this whole time isn't it? You want to see what it's like, don't you?"

"What are you talking about?" his eyes opened wide.

"You don't think I heard you? Grunting in your office like that?!"

"Adina-"

"You were just using me! I bet you got off on what I told you! I bet you-" I panted, trying to catch my breath. "I trusted you!"

"I did the responsible thing. I told you to seek another therapist the moment I crossed the line. I'm sorry I did, because I really care-"

"Not another fucking word! I can't believe anything you say."

"I'm sorry that you feel that way, Adina. but I had to make sure you were okay."

"Are you kidding?" I laughed dryly. "Look at my door, doctor. You kicked it in like a madman!"

"Because I was worried about you! I saw your bra out in the hallway, and I didn't know what to think! I didn't know if you had gotten robbed or raped or what!"

All the fight drained out of me then. "You really thought that?"

"Yes. Why else would I drive all the way to your house and be this upset?"

"I thought you were trying to...I just figured men in your position would always..." I didn't know what to do. Dr. Vonis actually was worried about me? He didn't come to my place to hurt me in any way?

"Did you think I would rape you? Adina, I would never-"

"Please, just get out of here. I-" I fainted then. I came to later in my bed.

"I'm calling an ambulance for you. I want to make sure you're okay." said Dr. Vonis from the shadows.

"I'm fine, really I am. I'm like this all the time around white guys." I laughed weakly. "You should go home. Your family is probably worried about you."

"I only have my dog Beenie waiting for me. I can wait here for the ambulance."

I got out of bed. "No. You don't have to-" My head felt light-headed again.

"Adina, Adina say something." he came over to me. "I'm calling the ambulance right now."

"No! Don't!" I pulled on his sleeve, unexpectedly drawing him closer. I could see the slight sweat on his upper lip. Without thinking, I flicked it away with my tongue. His skin tasted like aftershave, musk scented. I wanted to kiss him, so I did.

Dr. Vonis broke away. "Adina, this isn't what you really want."

"Maybe it is." I looked at his mouth, and I found myself wanting to taste the inside of it, so I kissed him again.

"Adina, stop! You're emotionally fragile right now. You don't want to be with me, you just want to know what it's like to be with me, just so you can make up your mind about the so-called evilness of white people." He looked me in the eye. "Go to sleep and call a new therapist in the morning."

"So you don't want me." Dr. Vonis started walking out of my room, but I came up behind him and started rubbing on his arms. I had wanted to do that for a long time, but was always too scared to. "Please don't leave me."

"You know we can't do this." He didn't move under my fingers, but his hot skin betrayed his emotion.

"I'm not your patient anymore, Doctor. There isn't anything two consenting adults can't do."

"I'm sorry Adina. But I won't take advantage of you like this." He continued to walk away from me, but I moved my hands down to the bulge in his pants and held him there. "Don't do this."

"I can't help it. I just need you so bad. So bad!" I played with him, molding the bulge between my fingers. I slid my hands up, then down into his boxers.

"You don't want to do this!" he said, trying to pull away, but I wasn't letting go of him. He moaned, obviously enjoying my fingers.

"But I do. I wouldn't touch you like this if I didn't." It scared me a little, being this honest about my feelings towards him. But my lust won out over my fear. I pulled down his pants, together with his boxers. His dick sprang up immediately, reddened and waiting. I moved my hands under his shirt, feeling the thick dark hair covering his chest. I had always had a thing for big hairy guys. I began to get wet from just moving my hand over his muscles, pinching his small flat nipples occasionally. My clit began to tingle, wanting his touch. "So, Doctor..." I purred against his neck, "What do you want to do to me?"

He held my face in his hands, searching me for any doubt. Certain that he found none, he kissed me slow and deep, making my skin warm. He broke it off to breathe. "Call me Anthony." He took his shirt off and stood before me completely naked, the grayish black hair all over his body giving me he impression of a grizzled bear. I knew he was powerful, but I wasn't about to run screaming from the room.

"What do you want to do to me, Anthony?" I asked again. My eyes drank him in admiring his now fully erect penis. His cock, about the width of a one-ounce spice canister, was flowing with pre-cum. I wanted him immediately. I knelt down and moaned as I ran my tongue over his slit, loving the salty taste in my mouth. I had never been much of cocksucker, but he exuded sex and lust and all that. I wanted to do everything and anything to him.

"Stand up." he told me, running his fingers through my hair. "I want to feel you." I stood up, and he pressed my crouch to his.

"Anthony..." I moaned, rocking my hips against him. His penis was still flowing, and his pre-cum was soaking my jeans.

He lay me down on my bed and started peeling my tank top up, kissing my stomach along the way. "So smooth." he murmured. Since my bra was long gone, nothing stopped him from licking and rolling my breasts between his fingers. He pinched my nipples, and then sucked on them, making me hump his leg like a slut.

"God I need you!" I screamed, pulling at his hair. He was driving me crazy.

He raised his head and smiled, his face covered in our sweat. Then he raised a finger to his lips. "Ssh. I've waited a long time for this. We both have." He tongue kissed me then, setting my whole body aflame. I could feel him unzipping my jeans, pausing every now and then to cup and rock my sex against his hands. Once my pants were off, he moved my panties aside with a finger, probing me. "God! You're soaking!" He exclaimed as slowly slid his middle finger into my slit.

"Oooohhhh fuuuu-!" I moaned, arching my back as he pushed the digit all the way in up to his knuckle. My pussy convulsed around the invader, holding his finger inside me.

"Jesus! Are you sure you're not a virgin?" he asked, slowly removing his finger.

"No. I've had sex before. Just not since my panic attacks started. How long has it been? Two years? And I've never had anyone as hung as you."

He frowned at me then. The frown he always gives me when I've said something he doesn't agree with. "I don't want to hurt you. And I don't want you to think I'm using you-"

I covered his mouth with my hand. "You want to fuck me right?" He nodded through my hand. "And I want to fuck you. I'm not asking for a date, a relationship, or any shit like that." I sighed, removing my hand so I could say in his ear, "I'm too old to believe in fairy tales, and I'm no princess." I nibbled on his ear, working my way down his jaw line with my lips. I encircled him with my arms, pressing my large breasts against his body. As I moved in closer, his engorged cock pressed against my stomach like a spear.

"Let me...go. I have to get a condom from my wallet." His voice, now uncharacteristically low and hoarse, stopped me cold. He was right. Neither of us was going to be stupid enough to do this unprotected. He grabbed his pants from somewhere on the floor, pawed through his wallet for the silver packet, and tore open the wrapper with his teeth. After putting it on, He motioned for me to lay down on my back. Looking me straight in the eye, he boldly took his tongue and made lazy circles around the base of my clit. When my legs started to shake, he merely held onto my thighs and sucked on my clit, lashing the tip of it with his tongue.

"I can't...oh lord...jesus...stop..." I moaned, even though at the rate I was thrusting my hips I had no intention of stopping him.

"Jesus? I thought my name was Anthony." He muttered around my clit.

He sucked even harder, making me cry out random words strung together with his name that made no sense. "Anthony...sky...fall...christ...heaven...Anthony!" I felt my pussy contract and let out a torrent of juice.

Anthony just lapped it up, grinning like the devil himself. I tried to stop him, but he just pushed me back. "You taste like honey. I could cum just from tasting you."

No one had ever made me feel like this before. He hadn't been the first to eat me out, but no guy had ever tried to clean up the mess he had made. It made me want him more. "If you don't fuck me right now-"

His stare cut me off. His blue eyes were almost alien to me now, so dark they were purple. He had been controlling himself, trying not to hurt me. But he couldn't hold out much longer. "Or what?" he deadpanned. He moved his body over mine so that his fully erect cock rested on stomach, pointed at my chest. He pressed his hips firmly against mine, so hard that his balls were firmly on top of my clit. He bore down on me, kissing me on the lips, making me want to taste more of him. Of us mixed together. "Or what?" he continued. "What are you going to do?" he whispered into my neck, making me shudder pleasurably. Then he looked at me with those strange indigo eyes. "Well?"

It had never occurred to me that he was serious. He was willing to let me do whatever I wanted. I bit my lip, trying to decide. In seconds I knew what I wanted to do to him. "It's time for us to change positions, don't you think?"

That shocked him. He probably assumed I would suck him off, or maybe let him hit from the back, but I was thinking of something entirely different. He got off of me, and sat up. I kissed him, lulling him into a false sense of security, and quickly pushed him over and onto his back. He looked stunned. I straddled him like a naughty cowgirl, and he slowly moved his hands down my stomach to my hips. I smacked his hands away and leaned over him. "You had your chance, slowpoke. Now it's my turn to play." I took his cock and guided it to my core, slowly impaling myself on his thick shaft until he bottomed out. I moaned, pinching my breasts as I sat on his cock balls deep.

Now it was Anthony's turn to get impatient. "Are you going to fuck me, or are you just going to sit there and look pretty?"

"I've had just about enough of you!" I leaned over his body and kissed him deep while I started working my his cock in and out of me, as hard and fast as I dared. It felt so good that I couldn't think, let alone speak. I just focused on his eyes, and things he was doing to my mouth. The only time I broke my silence was when I felt his hand slide up to grip my ass. I brushed his hand away. "Keep your hands to yourself, mister man!" When he sat up, I pushed him back with my foot. I moved the other leg in the opposite direction, and started to fuck him in a nearly complete split.

"Thank you, Lord!" Anthony looked skyward and spoke in the tone of a repentant sinner. He let me do what I wanted, stroking myself slowly on his shaft, fucking him sideways. We fucked so long, that I was almost in a meditative state when Anthony cried, "Oh fuck!" and came. I adjusted my legs, and removed myself from his cock.

We both lay like that for some time, on our backs, trying to catch our breaths. "So what now?" I whispered, breaking the silence.

He turned to me, his eyes back to their normal blue color. "I don't know. On the one hand, I could get into trouble if anyone ever found out about us." he trailed his fingers from my navel to cup my right breast. "On the other hand, you're worth the risk."

I breathed deeply, trying not to believe what he was saying. It was pillow talk, and I wasn't born yesterday. "This isn't going to work out. You know that."

"I don't know that."

"Yes, you do. If you want to start seeing me, you have to wait two years. And even then it'll be up to the psychiatry board."

He wrinkled his forehead in surprise, running a hand through his sweaty hair. "How do you know about that?"

"I used to be a criminal justice major, before I switched to sociology. Anyway, I studied a case about a psychiatrist who was barred from practice for a year for marrying an ex-patient." I touched his cheek. "I don't want to see that happen to you. You're a good doctor."

"I've been a good doctor for over twenty years. My career isn't enough for me anymore." he ran his thumb over my nipple.

I laughed dryly, in spite of what I was feeling. "I thought you just wanted to fuck me!"

"That's what you said you wanted from me. You had a hand over my mouth, remember?" I turned away from him. I didn't want him to see the fear in my eyes. I didn't want him to see me cry. "Adina?"

"You're right. That's not what I want." I got out of the bed and walked away into the living room, hurriedly wiping away my tears. I was about to walk outside, when I realized I didn't have any clothes on. When I turned back around, Anthony was standing there in my doorway, still naked, reaching for me. It hurt a part of me to know I had to say goodbye to him, a part of me I didn't know existed.

"What can I do to change your mind?" He asked, embracing me. I let him hold me for awhile, savoring the moment, because I knew it could never happen again. He had given me my life back that day, more than he would ever know. I didn't have to be afraid of anyone anymore.

Since I wasn't afraid, I had the courage to say what I had to. "I don't change my mind. You know that." I looked him in his eye. "Thanks for the fuck, but goodnight." I chuckled, walking past him back into my bedroom. I didn't say anything to him, just tried to put my clothes on as quickly as I could in spite of my hands shaking. I was lying through my teeth, but I was hoping he would fall for it. To my surprise, he only put on his dress pants, and slung his shirt over his back, looking like an untamed cowboy. He didn't care who saw him leave. He really didn't care.

"You are a princess. One day you'll see that." caressing my cheek, he gave a kiss on the forehead, and left.

To be continued...

Basra
Basra
19 Followers