The Doctor is In Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The funny thing was, that tingle between my legs had returned. Somehow, the thought of my brother spying on me for so long, and using me as his the center of his sexual fantasies and escapades hit me in just the right way, and in some twist of fate, it turned me on. Just thinking about him jerking himself off all those years thinking about me, and sniffing my panties -- it was unnerving.

"You think about me when you masturbate?" I asked.

"Yes." He answered, as he hung his head.

"When," I paused, for a second, and then continued, "was the last time you saw me in my panties or naked?"

"Last week when you were over at Mom and Dad's to swim." He said.

"I see." I said, trying to remember that day.

"You promised you wouldn't get mad." Ted reminded me. "You gave me your word, remember?"

"I know." I replied. "But what you've been doing all these years is wrong, Ted. Sneaking around like that.... what if someone had caught you peeking, or found you with my panties?"

"Well, what was I supposed to do?" He asked me. "I couldn't just walk up to you and ask you for your panties or ask to see you naked, could I?"

"That might have been better, you know." I answered. "At least we could have talked about it and you wouldn't have had to hide it all this time."

"Yeah," he said, snottily, "like you would have let me."

I thought about it for a minute and my heart went out to him. My brother really had a problem and in some way, I knew Ted was reaching out to me. He needed some kind of help. He needed to get all this out in the open and find a way to channel all his fantasies and desires in a more healthy direction. And just then, I got an idea. Maybe getting him together with Shannon to live out their respective fantasies was just the ticket he needed. Maybe I could get him to open up to me and then orchestrate Shannon's fantasy to accommodate both of their needs.

But, Ted owed me something. He owed me for all those years I provided him his sexual pleasure. He owed me for all the panties he snuck away from me, all the orgasms he had at my expense and the way he peeked at me. I had to break him of the peeking, that was one thing I was sure of.

I knew what I was thinking about doing was risky. It would mean doing things I'd never done before, but, perhaps it would work, and if I could get Ted to cooperate with me, even thought it would be border line incest, it might work.

"Ted," I said, looking over at him, "I appreciate the way you've been honest with me and I'm flattered that you think I'm beautiful and sexy. That's so sweet of you to say. But, what you've been doing isn't healthy. You need help, Ted. And, I've got an idea of how to help you. If you agree and will work with me on this, I think it will work. It will be difficult on both of us, I'm sure. So, what I'm asking you is this -- I'm offering to help you. But, if I do, you can't question my methods. You have to put yourself in my hands and do everything I ask of you. I think getting you and Shannon together will be just what you need to get your confidence up, and I'll be there to help you. If you can't get an erection, I'll help you. I'll do whatever you need, but, I think it's a good opportunity for you. But that's just part of what you need. What do you think? Are you willing to work with me on this?"

The look on Ted's face changed and I saw a look in him I hadn't seen in years. There was a look of sincerity and relief which, was promising. "Sure," he said, "I'm willing."

"Good." I answered. "Now, let's finish what we were doing and we'll get started right away."

With that, I reached down and put my left hand around his cock. He was soft now, his erection had long since faded during our stressful conversation, and when I grasped his soft member, my brother laid his head back down on the pillow. I began to work his soft cock in my hand, caressing it along its length and gently around his glans.

"Teddy," I said softly, "put my panties up to your nose and smell them. Think about me wearing those panties..... think about them being right next to my pussy and my juices leaking out onto them. I know you like that, Teddy," I said, "you told me you so. Show me how much you like my panties, Teddy."

My brother's cock went from soft to hard almost immediately when I started taunting him about my panties. He felt huge in my hand. His erection was full strength and it did so much for my ego to have him go from soft to hard that quick.

"That's good, Teddy." I said, praising him. "You're really hard. I can feel it. You like it when I talk about my panties, don't you?"

"Uh huh." He answered.

"I bet you get turned on when I say that word don't you?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah." He replied.

"I'm going to be saying that word a lot from now on, Teddy." I continued. "Panties. My panties. My wet panties. Is that okay with you?" I asked.

"Fuck, yes!" Ted moaned.

"And I'm going to let you see my panties, Teddy. All of them. I'll let you touch my panties, feel my panties and sniff my panties.... anytime you want, Teddy. You can wear my panties, too. All you have to do is ask me. Is that going to be okay with you?" I asked, continuing to taunt him.

"Oh, Gawd, Sally!" He groaned. "Yes. Yes."

"But no more sneaking around." I said, quickly. "No more peeking at me. Right? That's over and done with. If you ask, I'll let you look at me, but no more spying. Okay? Promise me. Give me your word, Teddy."

"Yes," he gasped, "no more spying. I promise."

"And no more masturbating unless I say so." I added, almost surprised I'd even say that. "From now on, when you need to masturbate, you'll come over here and do it in front of me. No more sneaking around with that, either. You'll come over here and you can have my panties to masturbate with, or wear my panties, or whatever you need to do, but you'll do it in front of me. Is that clear?"

"Yes! Yes!" Ted exclaimed.

His cock was throbbing now, pulsing in my hand and I knew I needed to stop or I'd make him cum. So, thinking fast, I reverted to my original plan and without warning him, I sunk my finger into his lubricated ass and felt around for his prostate gland. Once I found it, I began to massage it with small, tight circles. At the same time, I made a circle with the fingers on my left hand just under the head of his cock and started to swirl then around his corona.

"Promise me, Teddy," I said, "give me your word you'll do everything I say. Give me your word you'll follow my instructions. Give me your word you won't cheat or lie."

"I promise." My brother panted to me. "I give you my word on everything." He said, almost unable to say the words as he tried to catch his breath.

Satisfied that I'd gotten him to say what I wanted to hear, I made my mind up to let him cum. I knew it wouldn't take much, but, I wanted him to experience this in a way he'd see it as a reward for coming clean with me and being honest. So, my pressure on his prostate increased and I tighten my grip under the head of his cock to the point I knew it wouldn't be long before he exploded.

I knew his ejaculation would be huge. I'd excited him so much and his ejaculation had been delayed so many times, the sheer build up would make it a good one for him. The way my hand was situated under him, when he came, he'd squirt off into the palm of my hand, and I liked the idea of that. I'd have a whole handful of his cum -- in my bare hand. The thought of having my brother's hot, thick cum in the palm of my hand was almost intoxicating and I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it yet, but, that didn't matter. I was going to milk every drop of sperm from within his balls, giving him the best and strongest orgasm of him life. Without a doubt, he'd remember this forever.

It was time to make him cum, now. I wanted to taunt him to the point where he'd shutter and spurt uncontrollably. I knew it wouldn't take much more, but, I couldn't resist the urge to tease him.

"Teddy, the panties I'm wearing now are so wet." I whispered down to him. "I can feel how wet they are.... my pussy is literally dripping into them. I've been wet ever since you took your jeans off and I saw you wearing in my old, yellow panties."

"I bet you'd like them." I teased. "I bet you'd like to see them, wouldn't you? You'd like to see me wearing them..... you'd like to see the way they fit me.... the way the crotch part stretches across my pussy. I bet you'd like to sniff them and suck them, too. Just think about my sweet, wet panties, Teddy. Think about me showing them to you. Think about me pulling down my shorts and letting you see me in them.... maybe letting you masturbate for me while I let you look. Does that turn you on, Teddy?

About that time, I felt my brother's prostate get hard and I knew it was just a matter of a few seconds before he blew his load into the palm of my hand. I intentionally held back my desire to stroke him -- I wanted him to experience the feeling of being milked from having his prostate massaged. I knew this would produce a mind-blowing orgasm for him, and that's exactly what I wanted for him.

"I might do that for you, Teddy." I said. "Maybe later I'll pull my shorts down and let you see me in my panties. Maybe I'll make you stroke yourself for me. Maybe I'll let you look at me real close -- maybe I'll let you sniff my panties. I know you'd like that."

Then it happened. The words I said pushed Ted completely over the edge and I felt his prostate go rock solid and the head of his penis enlarged and I felt his body go rigid. Another second later, he let out a mighty groan and I felt the first spurt of cum shoot out of his cock against the palm of my hand. His prostate actually shuddered under my touch and I felt surge after surge of hot cum filling my hand.

Ted's body lurched and shook as he came, and he made groaning noises all the way. What an amazing feeling it was to bring him to this point and feel his body react to what I was doing to him. I literally used his own body to make this happen for him -- I stimulated the most sensitive spots on the male body to bring about this orgasm. It was all me.... I did it. I made him cum.

I knew his cock would be sensitive when he was finished ejaculating, so I loosened my fingers from around his corona and let him finish squirting into the palm of my hand. I don't remember ever being so happy about making a man cum -- this was so exciting for me, and I felt so good about it and so proud of what I was able to do to him.

Now, though, I had to transition what we'd done and begin my plan to help Ted with his problem. Shannon's examination was a key part of what Ted needed, but, I needed to get him ready for that so he could perform when the time came. I wanted him to fuck her -- long and hard. I wanted him to see that he could complete the sex act with a woman. That was going to be vital part of the solution, I was sure of it.

To be continued soon.