The Doctor is In Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More later." I said, looking up at him as I smiled broadly. "If you take your spanking like a man, without complaining and do what you're told, I'll reward you by letting you look at me in my panties, sniff me and stroke yourself. When you're ready to cum, I'll suck that perfect cock of yours and let you finish in my mouth. How does that sound?"

Ted smiled down at me and I pushed him into the shower and closed the door behind him. "Wash everything," I said, through the door, "Take your time and call me when you're done so I can come in and dry you off."

"Okay." Ted answered back.

"Leave the bathroom door open, Teddy," I said, as I was about to leave, "and keep your hands away from your penis!"

I sat down at my kitchen table and thought what the next hour was going to hold. Before long, Ted would call out to me to tell me he was done in the shower and I'll go in the bathroom and dry him off. I'll see and touch his amazing cock again, and unless I'm careful, it'll find its way into my mouth and I'll have to suck it. I'll have to – there's just no getting around it. I won't let him cum, but if he gets hard on me while I'm drying him off, I'll have no choice other than to suck him. That's a fact I was sure of.

It'll probably leak in my mouth again and I'll be forced to lap at the tip of his cock head to savor his sweet precum. I know it will be tough to do, but, I'll have to force myself, I thought.

Yeah, right. Force myself. Who was I kidding?

When I looked back at the last couple of hours, I knew my attitude and feelings about my brother had changed. He was no longer just my pain-in-the-ass brother. I'd gotten the upper hand, now – something I never had with Ted. He'd always been such a smart-ass and there were times in the past when I simply hated him.

Now, though, once he took his jeans off and I saw him in those panties for the very first time, everything changed. He was docile and considerate. He wasn't an ass, and to tell you the truth, I liked this Ted – the panty Ted much better.

Okay, I admit it was more than that. Seeing him standing in front of me in my old, yellow panties started a fire in me that has been all-consuming and out of control. I went from being a fed up, mad and angry sister to a cock hungry woman. It started with seeing him in his panties and noticing the change that came over him. Then his cock got hard.... and harder and harder until I couldn't ignore it anymore.

Before long, I was touching it, stroking it and finally, I sucked it.

"Gawd!" I said to myself, hanging my head in my hands as I thought about what I'd been doing. "My own brother...... I'm going to hell now, I know it."

And even though I knew what I'd been doing was wrong – probably just as wrong as what Ted had been doing for the last fifteen years, I couldn't stop myself. I'd even made plans to expose him to my friend, Sara, and let her spank him. Cleverly, I set the spanking up so I wouldn't end up being the bag guy – the one to spank him – the one to hurt him. I'll let her do that, and then I'll move in and be the person to make it all better for him.

And, boy, would I make it all better.

Not only was I going to keep my promise and let him see me in my panties, but I was going to let him sniff me with my panties on. I could just see myself lying back on the couch in my living room with my legs pulled way back, holding his head against my pussy while he sniffed me. I'd let him stroke himself, if he wanted to, and maybe I'd even take my panties off and actually let him hold them in his hands while he looked at me. Yes, at my open pussy. My wet, excited, open pussy.

Or, maybe I'd just suck him off while he sniffed my panties. There were so, so many options. Maybe I'll let him decide.

But, one thing was for certain. After his spanking, I was going to pull out all the stops and reward my brother for his good behavior. I was going to go all out to please him and show him how nice I could be if he went along with the plan and was serious about changing his ways. But, most of all, I was going to make sure I was the one to bring him to his climax and unless something serious happened to change my plans, he was going to cum with his perfect cock in my mouth. There was going to be no more playing around.

I didn't even care what Sara might do to tease him. She could touch him all she liked. I don't even care if she wants to suck him, herself. I surely wouldn't blame her if she does. Once she sees his cock, she might want it, too. But, he's only going to cum in one way – and that's in my mouth.

To be continued.