The Doctor is In Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each night, though, while I played my fantasy out alone in my bedroom, I was forced to pretend my own fingers were those of the man. And in the heat of my excitement, at the point where my orgasm was at its apex, I'd pull my fingers from my drenched pussy and suck them thoroughly as I writhed and twisted in the midst of my climax.

The smell and taste of my own womanhood in my mouth, combined with the visions of the nasty actions in my dreams and the sensations coming from my pussy, were all I needed to launch me to a different place – a cataclysmic orgasm which shook my body in a way no other climax could do. The shameful act of sucking my own fingers gave me that certain 'push' to alter my orgasm from being just good, to being incredible.

And each time when it was over, and I'd pull my fingers out of my mouth and gasp out loud to catch my breath. I'd always feel utterly ashamed of what I'd done and I always swore I'd never do it again, but yet, I did....... again and again and again.

I knew what it meant, subconsciously. Or at least I thought I did, and I struggled with the fact I liked having the taste of lubricious pussy juice in my mouth. I know very well that most women don't mind tasting them selves on their lovers fingers or cocks, but I doubt they do what I'd been doing, intentionally sucking their fingers after deeply touching inside their pussies. The other part that added to my shame is that I knew I had a certain curiosity about other women, and while I hadn't acted on it, the fact that I'd been sucking my own pussy juice told me I could probably take it to next level and suck some other woman's juices, too.

So, as I stood there in front of my brother, shoving my fingers up into my spread open pussy and knowing my orgasm was approaching, I had to make the decision if I was going to faithfully follow my fantasy dream and do "it".

Frantically now, my fingers were rubbing up and down between my lips, twirling up over my clit and concentrating on my little bud, and then thrusting down and curling into my pussy. Time after time I repeated the movements, and each time brought me closer. I looked over at my brother and he was now sucking on the crotch panel of my panties, tasting me...... tasting my pussy...... and that was all it took to push me over the edge.

As I felt the shuddering begin, I knew my orgasm was setting in. Sure enough, just a few seconds later, I was shaking and gasping as it erupted inside me and I knew any second now, my clit would become too sensitive to touch - and that would be my cue to pull my fingers out of my pussy and put them in my mouth.

All my worry was put to rest when "it" happened just like I'd rehearsed it so many times. There was no guilt..... there was no delay, no hesitation and no remorse. At one second my fingers were thrusting deep inside my pussy, and the next, they were in my mouth. I didn't even look away from Ted's eyes as I did it, proudly climaxing in front of him as I sucked my fingers clean of my thick, heavy juices.

My brother was spellbound watching me, and as he continued to nuzzle my panties, I exaggerated the sucking actions on my fingers, hoping to make this the most exciting thing he'd ever seen in his entire life. Soon, though, I felt my orgasm passing and I pulled my fingers from my mouth and gasped for air, slumping over and holding myself up by leaning on the bed next to Ted.

I was panting, and my heart was thumping...... my head hanging over Ted's body as I tried to recover from my long awaited orgasm. Then, I felt something that jolted me.

The way I was slumping over my brother made it easy for him to reach out and touch me, and he'd taken advantage of the opportunity by reaching up and lightly pinching my pebble sized nipple. It didn't hurt – quite the opposite, it felt delightful.

"Oh, gawd, Teddy!" I moaned, still trying to catch my breath.

After another second, he released my nipple and I fell to my knees at the side of the bed with my elbows supporting my upper body on the bed, next to him. "Come on." Ted said, as he scooted his body across the bed, giving me room to lie down next to him. "Lie down here, Sally."

I was completely exhausted from my explosive orgasm, and as I crawled up on the bed next to my brother, I suddenly felt extremely ashamed of what I'd done, and curled up into the fetal position facing away from him, hiding my face in my hands, and wishing I could just dissolve away.

To be continued.

12