The Doctor Is Willing

Story Info
Hubby never knew all of it.
1k words
4.4
84.7k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of you who followed my husbands work, (magichands) you know he is gone from us now. I wrote a few stories with a lot of his help. Now I write my own tales.

When a person lives with a mate day in and day out, then you get to know them pretty well. At least one would think so. But it always amazed me how little, even in a very close relationship, one really knows.

I have always been exhibitionist in nature, but Ted and I lived together for years before he ever knew. At the same time, he liked the idea of other men looking at me, it seemed to turn him on.

For years, neither one of us ever brought those desires out into the open.

One day at a picnic, I accidentally flashed the whole party, it was funny, but exciting. So much so that I lost control and ended up having my first affair.

But lots happened before that that I never mentioned to my husband.

I had started out my career as an accountant, but my love was nursing. I switched after a few years, and attended nursing school.

The reason was I really was excited at the idea of being able to look at and touch men's genitals, all open and above board, no stigma, no danger.

After I graduated, and went to work for a local HMO doing a health appraisal program, opportunities were everywhere!

I had my own office, and Dan, the other nurse on duty handled most of the females while I handled most of the men.

There was a solid string of them every day, all sizes, shapes, and colors. I loved being able to tell them to drop their pants and turn their head and cough while I felt them all over. The uncircumsized ones were the most fun, I would reach out and grasp them in my hand, and slowly roll their foreskin back.

Almost without fail, they would begin to stiffen in my hand. This would be followed by them turning red and getting flustered. I would just give them a squeeze and a stroke or two, telling them it was all right, perfectly normal reaction.

More than once I would need to take a break and go masturbate to get myself under control.

I got bolder as time went on, sometimes if I had a patient that I found attractive, and he didn't seem to mind my attentions, I would spend quite a bit of time "inspecting".

One patient really started me to looking for clients to give extra attention to. He came in and I did the usual, then asked him to drop his pants. He seemed really hesitant, so I told him to "Hurry up!" I had other patients waiting, using my firmest "in charge" voice.

Finally he did, and out sprang this beautiful penis, hard as a rock! Now this was rare, I was used to seeing half hard, and even to feeling them begin to swell in my hand, but this guy was roaring!

I glanced at his face, he was around 30 and cute, face as red as a beet!

"Relax!" I managed to stammer, also mumbling something about "Perfectly normal reaction!" I was lying, there wasn't anything normal about this thing, it was a good 9 inches long and sticking straight up!

I reached out and grasped him, even forgetting my latex glove, and I leaned over to take a good look. That was all it took, he erupted, spraying cum all over my face and the front of my uniform.

Now he was REALLY embarrassed, I reached for some tissue and cleaned myself as best I could. Then I wiped him clean, noticing that he had gone completely limp.

He was mumbling "sorry!" over and over. I just smiled at him, and asked him if he had a premature ejaculation problem.

Shamefaced, he admitted he did. "It is always the same, I go off before I can even get started!" he said.

"Well, let's see what we can do!" I said, reaching for his soft cock. I took it in my hands and began to work it, rewarded in just a few seconds with a glimmering of arousal.

All the time I was explaining to him that this wasn't a sign of weakness, it was a sign of extreme virility. I kept working, he got firmer, finally I had him up to around 75% of his full length. Then I tripped a couple of buttons on my blouse, past the top of my bra. "I shouldn't do this, but maybe it will help!" I told him.

"Just relax and go with it!" I managed to stammer, feeling my panties begin to wet at what I was doing. Then I leaned forward, and took him in my mouth, he came right up almost instantly! I knew he could see down my blouse, my nipples were peeking just out of the tops of the cups. I hunched my shoulders forward a bit, enough to allow the front of my bra to fall away from my breasts. Now I knew that they were completely in view.

"See?" I said, leaning back. "I am going to go ahead and make you climax now!", using my best professional manner. Like sure, I was way past professional already.

I kept up the firm strokes, feeling him build, then he exploded all over me again. "Damn!" I thought, "Now I am going to have to change outfits.!

He was thanking me, I explained to him it was "Just a treatment", he would need more. I gave him my direct office line, and told him to call in a week. meanwhile, I told him to teach his wife what to do, it was easy!

I sat there in my office for several minutes, horny as it is possible to be. My thoughts were interrupted by the receptionist knocking on my door.

I had her wait a moment, and reached under my skirt and pulled off my panties, they were wet and uncomfortable. Then I told her to go ahead and send in the next patient.

Another man, another penis, I wondered what it would look and feel like?

Lee