The Doctor Will See You: Ch. 01

Story Info
A routine visit to the doctors turns naughty.
1.4k words
3.93
106.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doctors waiting rooms always feel the same, as you walk in you scan those waiting so you can make sure you can get the seat furthest from the sick people. You give a soft smile to those you accidentally make eye contact with then you pick up a seriously out of date magazine and pretend you care that 2 years ago some celebrity couple was going to break up, when you know they are now expecting a baby.

It was no different for Heather as she entered the doctors office today. After seeing the receptionist she sat down in a plastic chair and tried not to think of when the last time so one really cleaned it. The magazines as expected were really out of date and just trash, thankfully Heather never left home without a book.

This book was a gripping tale of wizards and witches fighting good verse evil while stopping sometimes to have kinky sex. Heather started to feel the warmth spreading through her body from her groin. A small shift of her body let her arm brush her nipples revealing they were rock hard.

Looking up she saw a man staring at her from across the room, blushing she looked down at her feet willing her body to settle down while wondering just how wet she really was. Just as she considered ducking into the bathrooms to slip her finger into her warm wet sex her name was called.

Having moved to the city only a few weeks ago this was a new doctor and Heather was disappointed to see he was old and not at all good looking. Dr Thompson smiled and led her to his office which seemed to be at the end of a maze of corridors..

As Heather sat down in the chair he offered she felt her groin craving to be touched and could tell she was beyond wet now.

"Ok Miss Stone what are we doing for you today?"

Was she Imagining it or was he st. Arming at her breasts? Surely her padded bra hid the fact her nipples were hard?

"Just a check up please, I haven't been to the doctors in two years so just want to check I'm all healthy still."

Gosh he was staring at her in a weird way it was kind of creepy, and yet she felt her sex tighten and more warmth radiate from it. The doctor started to ask routine questions.

"How old are you?"

"19" his eyes were piercing into her, she tried to look anywhere but at him.

"Any medical current medical conditions?"

"No" "looking around the room at everything but him she still managed to slide her eyes past his crouch and saw a noticeable bulge, seriously how well equipped was this old doctor?

"Are you sexually active?"

Looking at her shoes "Yes" she felt the blush rise in her cheeks again and her sex tighten again sending more warmth through her.

"Ok I'm going to check your lungs here" he came around and unbuttoned her blouse for her all the way down, this wasn't how her old doctor did these things, placing the cold stethoscope just above her breast he asked her to breath in and out. Surely his hand didn't need to be placed like that? One of his fingers felt like it was in her bra almost to her nipple she was afraid to actually look to see. Her sex tightened again, oh gosh what was happening she didn't want some old man touching her why was her body getting further excited by that?

He seemed completely unaware of her confusion and discomfort as he continued the check up. He grazed his groin against her knee and she could feel his hard cock. He placed one hand on her thigh while he checked her ears, stroking so slowly as he did so.

He seemed completely engrossed in the check up, was this in Heather's imagination? Or was he really touching her in a sexual way on purpose? How could it be by accident though?

Becoming more confused the examination continued until finally the doctor asked her to strip completely and lay on the bed so he could perform a breast and vaginal examination.

He didn't offer her any privacy I. The way of a curtain or even turning his back. There was no towel to drop over herself. She turned her back to him and removed her bra. When she hesitated to take her skirt off he reached forward and started to undo it for her and slide it all the way to her ankles. He was bent right down behind her, she could feel his breath on her skin staring at her ass.

Kicking herself for wearing white nickers could he see the wet patch very clearly? He hooked his fingers into the band and pulled them to her ankles. Heather was now completely naked with an old doctor staring straight at her naked ass.

He indicated for her to lay down on the examination bed on her back with her legs draping over the edge. He wasn't even trying to look her in the eye now, just staring at her body and he looked excited and hungry.

He started rubbing her breasts, it began like a normal breast exam but them his fingers went from clinical to seductive. Rubbing and squeezing her breasts. Heather was trying to look anywhere in the room but at the doctor, could this really be happening? And why was her body reacting like this. Getting wetter every second. The warmth was starting to make her feel shaky and tingly all over. She closed her eyes trying not to moan as he gently pinched her nipples and rubbed them, adding more pressure slowly.

Then she felt what she knew was his mouth on her nipple his hands now touching her stomach, easing their way towards her sex. Wanting to moan, run and scream at the same time Heather just lay there as motionless as she could. Her body kept betraying her though.

As she felt his hand reach her triangle of pubic hair her body spread her legs automatically. Wanting his finger in her sex but also not wanting him to touch her either. He stopped sucking her nipples and she arched her back trying to get him to continue. But he didn't. Instead his hand kept sliding past her pubic hair and into the wet folds of her sex. He changed his position so he was now between her legs, sitting on a stool staring straight at her sex. As his fingers slowly parted her, running her clitoris.

Keeping her eyes closed Heather stopped feeling like this was wrong and let out her first moan, wishing he would slide his fingers inside her hot sex. His fingers felt thick and strong. Confident too, nothing like the fingers she had had I'm her before,. These fingers knew where they were and what they were doing.

They started a rhythm and Heather started to let go. Moaning out of control now, wanting him deeper inside her. She felt his tongue and lips touching her clit, one hand stroking her inner thigh and the other still following that rhythm inside her sex. Deeper and deeper.

She felt the warmth rush through her body as she let out her loudest moan yet. Her back arching up, her sex muscles tightening around those strong fingers. Her juices leaking down over her ass cheeks.

She then collapsed back onto the examination bed tingling and trembling all over. The doctor stopped touching her suddenly and she was only partially aware of the sounds as he got up and walked across the room. Still with her eyes closed amazed and the sensations in her body she was vaguely aware of the doctor being on the phone, saying something to someone.

She just kept laying there in her bliss. Had it been only a minute since her orgasm? Or 20? She didn't know but then the door opened suddenly. The rush of cold air from the hallway hit her still naked, over sensitive body so suddenly she sat upright eyes open. To see another doctor standing In the doorway. We was looking her over and then exchanged hungry looks with Dr Thompson and Heather knew this wasn't over yet, scared again but still tingling she was confused about what she wanted as the doctors advanced towards her naked body...