The Doctor Will See You Now Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa nodded. "Okay."

Jake started to massage her breasts again and slowly worked his fingers to her nipples. He pinched them lightly and rolled the hard nubs between his fingers, making her gasp. She closed her eyes and arched her back reflexively. He stopped and asked, "Still more tingling?"

"Yes," she answered breathlessly.

"Good. Lie down on your back please. We will proceed with my next technique," he said. Vanessa moved to lie down on the cot without question. "For this step, you can keep your arms down by your sides. But you can move them anytime during the course of the examination," he said. "Just relax like you were doing before. For this course, I will have to use my lips and tongue to feel your breasts in addition to my hands." Vanessa gasped in shock and Jake quickly put a hand on her arm to calm her. "I know it sounds...unconventional, but believe me, it's quite effective. The human lips are one of the most sensitive to touch, because the skin is thinner here. And my tongue can probe deeper into the tissue to check for abnormal growths."

Jake waited for Vanessa's response, silently willing for her to believe him. Once she nodded, giving him the approval to proceed, he closed his mouth over one nipple and sucked. She cried out in shock and he pulled back quickly. "Shh...Vanessa. I'm sorry; you must be quite unprepared by the sensation. Are you alright?" he asked concernedly when she didn't say anything.

"No, I'm fine. I'm just—yes, I guess I was shocked," she said. "The tingling was so intense, it surprised me."

"Okay, we'll proceed, but you'll have to be quiet," he said before adding in a conspiratorial tone, "You wouldn't want the people outside to think you're hurt, would you?"

"N-no," she replied, embarrassed that she had been so loud; she'd forgotten there were people in the next room. "I'll try to be quiet, Dr. Anderson."

Jake lowered his head once more to suck on her nipple and she accidentally let out a moan before clamping her lips shut. With a knowing grin, he released the hard nub and planted kisses around the areole. Her skin smelled like heaven and she tasted even better. He moved to the other nipple and gave it the same attention. He flicked the tip with his tongue and Vanessa's body bucked in response. She was breathing slowly and deeply; each inhale pushed her breast into his waiting mouth and with each exhale, he pursed his lips together, elongating the tip as it exited. He was careful not to suck too hard as he didn't want to mark her beautiful skin.

His fingers continued to fondle, lift and knead with each suck and flick of his mouth. Soon Vanessa's head was thrashing side to side as she whimpered and moaned. Her passionate little cries were so intoxicating that Jake didn't hear her calling his name the first time.

"Please, Dr. Anderson..."

He pulled back to look at her. "What is it, Vanessa?"

"There's the good kind of hurt you told me about...it's between my legs now," she whispered. "It feels so strange."

"It's okay, my dear. Let me take a look first, okay?" he said. He expected Vanessa to ask a million questions again and he was afraid that he might not be so patient this time, not when his penis had hardened to the point of pain inside his pants. Luckily he was wearing his white coat and it was long and loose enough to provide some covering. To his immense relief, Vanessa slipped her fingers into the sides of her panties and shimmied them past her butt. Jake helped to pull it down her legs, so now all she was wearing was the pair of white socks. He guided her legs until the bottoms of her feet were flat on the bed. "Spread your legs," he said and guided them to open even wider. He feasted his eyes on that perfect pussy, the curls damp from her arousal. "Remember to stay calm and relax. I'm going to part your labia to make a visual inspection."

Vanessa looked down at him nervously but she gave a nod. Using both thumbs, he parted the swollen lips gently and they were so slick that they made a soft squelching noise. "Dark pink and moist; it's the perfect color," he stated calmly. "The clitoris over here," he gently touched the glistening pearl, eliciting a moan from Vanessa, "is the perfect texture and shape. Are you sensitive here, Vanessa?"

"Yes," she breathed. Her hips jerked of their own accord when he touched her clit again.

"Very responsive," he whispered and his fingers continued to rub at it lovingly. "From here forwards, I will have to use my fingers to feel for abnormalities. So take a deep breath for me," he said and Vanessa quickly obeyed, "and let it out. Very good. Remember, don't fight it."

Using the tip of his forefinger, he teased her opening, coating his finger with her juice. He put his other hand gently but firmly on her stomach, as if to steady her. Keeping his eyes on her face, he pushed his finger in slowly, stopping just past the lips as Vanessa let out a small mewl and closed her eyes. His finger moved gently up and down, coaxing more of the juices from deep inside. The virgin muscles were tight and he was careful to make sure she was slick enough before his finger penetrated even deeper inside her.

"Such a good girl, Vanessa," Jake murmured as he pulled out slowly before pushing back in. "You're doing so beautifully." He repeated the motion a few times, maintaining a slow rhythm.

"Dr. Anderson, please, I—"

"What is it, Vanessa?"

"The good pain...it's getting unbearable. I-Is there anything you can do to make it better?" she asked.

Jake paused, momentarily unable to catch her meaning. Finally it dawned on him that she was aching with need, but didn't really know it. His lips curved into a gentle smile, when all he wanted was to roar out in satisfaction.

"Okay, Vanessa. I'll try my best to lessen the pain but the process can be quite...intense. So just stay calm and relaxed like you're doing now and try not to be too loud, okay?" he said.

"Okay, I'll keep quiet," she whispered.

He smiled at her encouragingly. "Good, now I'm going to need you to slide lower down the table," he said and set to help her into the position he had indicated. He pulled a rolling stool close to the foot and sat down. "Come even closer, Vanessa, until your bottom touches the edge."

"But where will I put my legs?" she asked.

"I'll support them on my shoulders," he said. He suppressed a grin when she accepted it without further questions and she seemed eager even, as she shifted the last few inches awkwardly. Jake positioned her legs and pulled her hips until he was almost face level with her pussy and her musky and feminine scent met his nostrils. He dipped his forefinger into her honeyed sweetness with little resistance now. He added his middle finger and pushed slower back into her tight channel, and she gasped.

With his other hand Jake parted her labia to expose that sensitive little button and he bent his head to flick it with his tongue.

"Please, Dr. Anderson..."

"Please, call me Jake, Vanessa," he murmured against her skin.

"Please...J-Jake," Vanessa whispered uncertainly. "I need..." She trailed off, not really knowing exactly what she needed.

"I know, Vanessa, I know," he assured softly. "You have been such a good girl, so cooperative. I'm going to take the pain away now." He moved his fingers inside her, watching her carefully. He ran the pads of his fingers upwards along the front walls of her vagina to find that special place inside of her that he knew would drive her wild. "There it is," he murmured.

"Jake!" Vanessa cried out in shock.

"Relax your muscles, Vanessa," Jake said. "It will hurt if you fight it."

"But...I can't. I feel like I need to pee," she said as Jake continued to massage her and the sensation continued.

"You won't pee, Vanessa," he assured. "You'll have to trust me on this."

"Oh, God," she whimpered and thrashed her head slightly from side to side.

"Shh...easy, Vanessa," Jake whispered. "That's it, relax," he said when she relaxed her pelvic floor muscles. "I can't take away the pain if you keep fighting it. So be a good girl and let me do my job, okay?"

"You swear I won't pee?" Vanessa whispered.

Jake smiled down at her. "You won't. But even if you do, it's really nothing that I've never seen before."

"I know, but it's embarrassing," she said. "I'd probably get it on you and it'll be unpleasant."

"How's this: if I put on a robe so in the event that if you do pee, I will still remain quite clean and dry, will it lessen your embarrassment?" he asked.

Vanessa frowned. "I guess."

Jake stood to grab the discarded patient's gown that Vanessa had worn earlier. He pulled it on, backside front so that the material covered him from neck down. Sitting back on the stool, he put his hand on her thigh. "Are you ready?"

"Okay," she whispered.

Setting her legs over his shoulders again, Jake once again lowered his head in between Vanessa's thighs. She sighed and closed her eyes when he slid his finger into her vagina and was pleased to find her still wet and responsive. He read her body and facial expressions carefully. He experimented and found that she preferred it when he rubbed her g-spot and she tensed whenever an orgasm approached.

"Relax," he reminded. "It's better if you don't clench your muscles, sweetheart."

"I can't," she whimpered.

"You can, Vanessa," he insisted. "Easy, that's it." He felt her relax. Slipping a hand beneath her buttocks he lifted her hips and pressed up against her g-spot with the other.

Vanessa's eyes flew open as her vaginal muscles spasmed. "Oh, my God, Jake!"

"That's it, Vanessa. That's my good girl," Jake crooned. "Let it ride out. I got you."

Vanessa couldn't reply as she closed her eyes tightly and clenched her teeth to stop another scream from forming. Tears spilled down her temples and into her hair as her back arched on its own accord.

Jake pressed his mouth against Vanessa's pussy, just above where his fingers were still penetrated into her core. She was so achingly beautiful when she was lost in her passion and she tasted just as sweet. Finally she calmed, though she was still pulling in deep breaths, chest heaving as if she had just ran a marathon. Her pussy was still quivering from the tail end of her orgasm as Jake gentled the thrusts of his fingers, bringing her back.

With one last touch of his lips against her clitoris, he pulled out his fingers and stuck them into his mouth to savor her unique flavor. Then he stood and slowly gathered Vanessa's limp form in his arms to lift her further back up the bed, so that her entire body could rest on top. He pulled off the blue robe and sat back down next to her. Jake brushed her hair back from her sweaty face and ran his fingers down her cheek, soothing her.

Slowly Vanessa opened her eyes. "What...what just happened, Dr. Anderson?"

"I've taken the pain away. Are you feeling alright?" he murmured.

"I feel fine; wonderful really," she admitted.

"That's one of the side effects of an orgasm," he explained.

She frowned. "Orgasm? That was what I had, an orgasm? But I thought...orgasm is something people normally get from..." she trailed off and blushed.

"Normally get from what?" Jake prompted. Even though he knew what her answer would be, he still wanted to hear her say it.

"From sex," she whispered. "But we didn't have sex, right?"

Jake smiled at her innocence. "What's your definition of sex, Vanessa?"

He didn't think she would be able to blush even harder, but she did. "When a man sticks his...reproductive organ into a woman's, they're having sex."

"You're partially correct," Jake said. "Sex doesn't have to be between a man and a woman, you know, and it doesn't have to involve the reproductive organs of the people who participate."

"But if it doesn't involve reproductive organs, how can it be considered as sex?" Vanessa asked with a frown.

Jake grinned, feeling gleeful that he had her curiosity piqued. "Get dressed, Vanessa. Let's talk outside."

Once Vanessa was fully dressed, she joined Dr. Anderson, who had resumed his seat at the office table. He handed her a subscription for birth control pills.

"If you're still curious to know about sex, get these from the pharmacy and take them every day. Your record shows you just had your period last week, so you can start taking them today. Don't worry about the bill; I've got it covered, okay?" he told her before running his finger lightly down her cheek. "In the meantime, you can think about what happened here today, and I'll see you again in a week's time and we'll talk about it, if you're still interested."

Vanessa licked her lips and looked down. "Okay, Dr. Anderson. I'll think about it."

"And in the meantime, I'll think about you, Vanessa," Jake replied before planting a kiss on her lips for the very first time.

12