The Doctor's Ladies Ch. 01

Story Info
When Amy breaks some orbs, The Doctor has to save his women.
2.7k words
4.11
20.8k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All rights to the characters, objects, etc. are owned by CE Webber, Sydney Newman and the BBC Network.

This is my first story, so don't expect anything fantastic. There will be harem, group, lesbian stuff in the future. Enjoy.

*****

The Doctor was flying the TARDIS aimlessly through the time vortex, we'll at least trying to at least. Something, or more specifically, someone was distracting him. His beloved companion Amy Pond was really getting to him. She always was walking around in tight clothes or in her bra and panties, flaunting her body around the TARDIS. She made his blood boil. Today she was wearing a loose low cut top which could let you see right down her shirt and a skimpy skirt.

Amy walked over to the consule and leaned in towards him, "So where are we going today?"

The Doctor flushed, she was so close. He looked down and saw that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her pale breasts tipped with pink nipples caught his eyes. The Doctor cleared his throat and went back to flying the TARDIS, "Uh, I wasn't planning anything, where do you want to go?"

Amy thought about it for a second, "Let's go to Paris!" She jumped excitedly with a wide smile, "I always wanted to go, I heard it was beautiful there." Amy wrapped her arms around The Doctor's arm and leaned on it, "I also heard that it was romantic."

The Doctor tensed, her soft breasts pushed into his arm, he could feel her nipples harden. The Doctor stuttered, he couldn't find any words to say. He backed away and accidentally hit a switch on the consule that stabilized the TARDIS's flight patterns. The TARDIS began to shake violently knocking them both to the ground. The Doctor tried to flip the switch but fell again. He took out his sonic screwdriver and pushed the button. The switch went to its original position and the TARDIS stopped shaking.

The Doctor sighed and stood up, brushing himself off. "Are you alright Amy," he asked as he turned to his companion. His eyes almost popped out of his head when he Amy. Her skirt had hiked up and exposed her freshly shaven slit. The Doctor looked away and pointed, "Um, A-Amy." Amy looked down and blushed in embarrassment. She squeaked and pulled down her skirt. "I have to go," said The Doctor as he turned and ran out of the Consule Room.

"Doctor, wait," Amy called after him. She ran after him into the hallway. Amy wandered the corridors of the TARDIS trying to find The Doctor, "Doctor, where are you? C'mon, I just want to talk." Amy stopped at a door with a golden light glowing behind it. She pushed it open a little bit and peaked inside. She gasped when she saw the room filled with glowing orbs on the walls. The Doctor stood in the middle of the room holding an empty orb. He opened his mouth and bright, golden energy came out of him. The energy filled the orb and glowed like the rest. Amy walked into the room, "Doctor?"

The Doctor jumped and gasped, "Amy, what are you doing here?"

Amy looked around the room, hundreds of these orbs were mounted on the walls. She turned to The Doctor, "What is all this?"

The Doctor sighed and looked at the ground, "Over the years I have traveled with some rather 'attractive' companions and I get sexually frustrated. Time Lords can expel the frustration out and transfer it into these orbs, it helps us work better."

Amy looked around the room again, "So all of these are from passed companions?"

The Doctor nodded, "200 years worth." Amy looked at the orb in The Doctor's hands, that was filled with sexual energy from her. Amy leaned against the wall to soak in the information. She accidentally knocked over an orb, making it fall and break. Amy jumped and hit a lever on the wall. Suddenly, all the orbs fell down to the ground and broke.

Amy slowly looked at the pale faced Doctor, "Oops, sorry." The golden energy from the orbs rose into the air and left the TARDIS.

The Doctor's shocked face turned into one of rage. He glared at Amy, "Do you realize what you've done? That was pure sexual energy, now it's free to roam time and space because of you!" Amy was taken aback, she rarely seen The Doctor upset and he never aimed his rage at her. He scoffed, "What else would expect from a human." He looked at Amy again and saw her hurt face. The Doctor calmed down and relaxed, "I'm sorry, but this is a serious problem, all that energy is going to affect the people I was attracted to."

Amy's eyes widened, she screwed up BIG time. The Doctor and Amy ran back to the consule room. Amy looked on as The Doctor started to fly the TARDIS again, "So, who are you going to see first?

~~~In an alternate universe~~~

Rose Tyler was doing laundry for her mother in the family's manson. It had been a year since The Doctor left her in this alternate dimension to be with her family. Rose stopped what she was doing when she heard a familiar groaning and thud. "Doctor," she whispered to herself as she ran out of the house. She ran out of the big manner and around back to see the blue police box. Rose smiled widely and ran to the TARDIS.

The door opened, Rose's heart began to flutter, she was going to see The Doctor again. Suddenly, a strange man jumped out and smiled at her, "Rose! My God it's been so long!" Rose looked at the man confused, he looked nothing like The Doctor. He looked very young, younger than her in fact, he was slightly shorter and looked skinnier. But he did have The Doctor's attitude. He came over and hugged her, "I missed you so much."

"Uh, who are you and where's The Doctor," asked Rose as the man hugged her tightly.

The man looked slightly hurt then he realized something. "Oh yeah, new face. It's me, The Doctor, I regenerated a while back," The Doctor explained. Rose still looked unconvinced, making The Doctor sigh

He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out his sonic screwdriver. He turned it on, making Rose realize it was him. "Doctor," Rose squealed happily as she hugged him tightly.

The Doctor laughed and hugged back, he loved the feeling of his body to hers and so did she. Unseen by The Doctor, Rose's eyes glowed a gold color. She hugged him closer and rubbed her body to his. The Doctor pulled away making her frown. The Doctor ran to the TARDIS, "There's someone I want you to meet." The Doctor came out with a petite redheaded girl, "Rose, Amy. Amy, Rose."

Rose felt a bolt of jealousy course through her body. She put on her most convincing smile and shook hands with Amy, "Hi, I'm Rose."

The Doctor sensed the tension and cleared his throat, "Can we come inside?" Rose led them into the house and put on some tea.

They all sat down in the living room in awkward silence. Rose turned to The Doctor, "So, why the sudden visit Doctor?"

The Doctor sighed and ran his hand through his wavy brown hair, "Something has 'come up', not only you, but others will be affected as well..." Rose was half listening to The Doctor, she was too busy looking him over. Her eyes traveled his body, he had gotten good looking since his last form. The Doctor felt her undressing him with her eyes and got an involuntary erection. She dropped her eyes on his crotch and gasped quietly. His monster member was making a very noticeable tent in his pants.

The kettle started to whistle, Rose stood up, "Looks like the tea is ready." She left the room to pour the tea. Then a devious idea popped up in her mind. She splashed warm water on herself and dropped the kettle screaming.

The Doctor and Amy ran into the kitchen to see what happened. "Rose are you alright," The Doctor asked worried as he helped her up.

"I'm fine, just spilled the tea," Rose said in a fake damsel in distress voice. "I'm going to go change," she said as she went to her room. A few minutes later she came back to the living room. The Doctor's eyes bugged when he saw her clothes. She was wearing a tank top two sizes too small, barely making it past her breasts. Her toned stomach was exposed to The Doctor and she wore tight boy shorts that showed of her curves. She sat down in front of The Doctor with a smirk on his face.

The Doctor averted his eyes, "As I was saying, Rose I need to bring you onto the TARDIS for testing."

Rose smiled with glee, she was going to be in the TARDIS once more. The three went outside and entered the TARDIS. Rose looked around in awe, "You've changed it since the last time I was here."

The Doctor chuckled, "I kinda destroyed the last one." The Doctor led Rose into the medical ward of the TARDIS. He stopped Amy from coming in, "Sorry Pond, but she's a little self conscious about her body." Amy understood and went to her room. The Doctor closed the door and turned to Rose. He gestured to the operation table, "Up you go." Rose hopped on the table and let The Doctor scan her with his sonic screwdriver.

Rose eyed his body again, wondering what he looked naked. She felt a warm sensation between her legs and rubbed her thighs together. Rose bit her lip, "So, what will this energy do to me?"

The Doctor continued with his work, "I'm not sure, but I believe it will affect your hormones and primal instinct to mate." The word "mate" sent chills down her spine. "I assume you'd feel some attraction to me, but I know you're stronger than that," he said as he continued his tests.

The Doctor placed his hand on her stomach to feel her pulse. Rose whimpered, his cold hands on her scolding skin was driving her insane. She looked The Doctor in the eyes, "Doctor, I love you." She suddenly grabbed his shoulders and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. The Doctor was taken aback and groaned. Rose pushed her tongue into his mouth and tasted the inside. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer. She felt his rock hard rod against her soaked snatch.

The Doctor pulled back, but Rose kept her legs locked. "Rose, this isn't you, it's the energy," he tried to tell her as she started to strip him.

Rose took off his jacket and bowtie, "I've always loved you Doctor, but the energy is just making me act on these feelings." The Doctor tried to get out of her grip but she hugged him close, "Doctor, I need this please, make love to me."

The Doctor sighed and kissed her passionately. Rose yanked open his shirt, buttons flying everywhere. She started at his muscular chest and his six pack. She assumed he was just super skinny. Rose got off of the operation table and got on her knees in front of The Doctor's crotch. She quickly took off his belt and pants and pulled them down to his ankles. His large member sprung out and pointed straight at her. Rose marveled at the sheer size of his snake. It had to be at least 8 inches long and was extremely thick.

Rose grabbed his shaft, her fingers barely wrapped around the girth. She began to slowly stroke his member, staring at the angry, red head. She licked the bulbous head, then sucked on it sweetly. The Doctor moaned quickly as Rose slid his rod into her mouth inch by inch. She stopped with about 2 inches left. The Doctor let out a low groan as Rose licked the underbelly of his monster. She fondled his sagging balls, trying to get him to release in her mouth. Rose pushed her head forward and took the last 2 inches down her throat.

She gagged, the large head flexing in her throat. Rose's cheeks hollowed as she sucked his dick, her head bobbing rhythmically. The Doctor grabbed her head and pumped harder into her wet, warm mouth. He felt a tingling sensation in his loins, "Rose, I'm close." Rose sped up her pace, bobbing her head faster. Soon, The Doctor grunted and came inside of her mouth. Ropes of his hot spunk shot down her throat. Rose's mouth was too full so she pulled back. The Doctor finished his orgasm in her breasts and face.

The Doctor sighed and slumped over. Rose swallowed what she had in her mouth and licked the remainder off. She stood up and took off her boy shorts that had a large wet spot on the crotch. She hopped on the table and spread her legs, "Alright Doctor, your turn." The Doctor crawled on the table and stared at her trimmed pussy. Rose chuckled, "Don't tell me with all your years and lives you don't know how to please a woman." The Doctor scoffed, how dare she, he was the best. He actually studied the subject frequently on Gallifrey.

He dove into her crotch and wildly licked her slit. He ran his tongue up and down her lips before plunging into her. Rose moaned loudly at the lovely feeling of the wet intruder. The Doctor licked her swollen clit making Rose gasp in pleasure. He sucked lightly on the sensitive nub as he pumped his finger into her tight snatch. Rose clutched handfuls of his hair as he continued to please her. "Doctor, Ah! I need you inside me now, please," Rose pleaded breathlessly.

The Doctor rose and aligned himself with her. He pushed his hard rod in her wet channel, only half went in without resistance. He pushed one more time and went inside of her entirely, her tightness squeezing him. Rose groaned, she had never had anything so big inside of her, she felt so full. The Doctor grabbed her hips and began to slowly pump into her. Rose wiggled her hips in rhythm with his thrusts, moaning every time he entered her. The Doctor took off her shirt and cupped her C cup breasts. He leaned down and took one of her rock hard nipples in his mouth. He sucked on it sweetly, playing with it with his tongue and teeth.

Rose felt waved of ecstasy wash over her, she was in heaven. She was suddenly on the threshold of a massive orgasm, "Doctor... I'm gonna cum!" The Doctor grunted in response, he too was close to his orgasm. The Doctor thrusted into her in amazing speed, the rapid sound of flesh echo in the room. Rose whimpered with every thrust, she wrapped her legs The Doctor and hugged him close. "Doctor! I'm cumming," Rose screamed in pure sexual bliss. Rose squeezed on his rod as her orgasm hit her. The Doctor howled with her and pumped an even bigger amount of jazz into her waiting womb.

The Doctor and Rose collapsed on the table, gasping for air. Rose hugged him and nuzzled into his chest. The two stayed like that until their orgasms subsided. They separated and put on their clothes. Rose looked over at The Doctor, "I want to travel with you again."

The Doctor turned to her, she put on a puppy dog pout face. He gave in and sighed, "Ok, you can travel with me again." Rose squealed with joy and hugged him. She kissed him and ran out of the TARDIS to get some clothes. The Doctor entered Amy's room and sighed, "We have company, be nice."

Amy did a fake salute, "Yes sir, lover boy." The Doctor froze in shock. Amy smirked, "I heard it all, you two can be very loud." The Doctor groaned in embarrassment as Amy doubled over in laughter.

Rose came back with a new outfit and a duffel bag of her belongings. She left a note for her mother to know she was traveling with The Doctor. The Doctor started the TARDIS and left the alternate dimension. Amy stood by The Doctor as he flew the TARDIS to the next person, "So, who's next?"

To be continued...

*****

Thanks for reading, the next chapter will be up soon.