The Doctor's Office

Story Info
Doctor and patient ignite passionately.
1k words
3.56
26k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited patiently, reading the magazines and trying to ignore the children and their horseplay. Not so much as a glimpse crossed his mind that this day would be any less ordinary than the previous hundred or so. Name after name was called, but there were no real plans to cause any hurry. Finally, it was his turn to get his eyes checked. That was when it all started.

As he made his way to the mechanical monstrosity of a chair, he could not help but see that his doctor was a shapely Latin woman in her late twenties, and he took as many unnoticeable glances as he could sneak, trying his best to solidify a mental image. She leaned down and glanced into his eyes as per routine, and as he returned the glance, a soft electricity danced up her spine and tickled her to smile. Boyishly uncontrollable, his smile was immediate, and a quick giggle escaped her as she moved to the other eye.

The routine continued as normal. The door closed, and the lights went out. "Read line four." "D, P, S, L..." Nothing other than smirks and glances were to be noticed.

Then the lights came on, and everything changed in the blink of an eye.

Her garments were piled on the floor, and all that could be muttered by him was awe and amazement. She removed the mask and presented the most voluptuous of bodies he would ever know complete with the sexiest smirk. Her long raven hair shimmered magnificently. As she leaned in, her kiss melted him in an instant, and she knew he was hers for the taking.

She reached and took his hand only to take it from her lips...down her body...so, so close past her sex...to her thighs. His eyes bugged as he gasped, almost finishing in his pants. She smiled reassuringly. "Come here," she asked seductively, pulling him gently from his seat and leading him to the side counter. She turn around, still standing, looked into his eyes, and pulled him into her tightly, kissing and tonguing so deeply into his mouth that his knees buckled nearly to the point of falling. Her hand gripped down his arm, past his hand to his hips, and onto his crotch, where she made sure that he was absolutely aware of her intentions. She pulled him back against her body, and he lightly lifted her chin to see into her neck -- her soft perfect neck.

He lunged down into nape of her neck, mouthing and suckling so wonderfully that her eyes rolled back in erotic perfection. Her moans told him just how much she loved her neck being worshipped like this, and he did it with succulent perfection. His arms pressed into her back, mashing their bodies together. She could feel his throbbing sex wanting her, and she knew she would have him, sooner or later. She so wanted it sooner than later, but he was performing so well, that she dare not complain.

He gripped her hips and sat her upon the counter. Her legs instinctively wrapped his torso as their kiss never parted. His hands began searching every inch of her body. Cradling her chest, kissing her neck and lower, he dared not touch her nipples. Kissing ever so close, touching her even closer, he watch the tension build in her eyes, feeling her body tighten. Her breath quickened, as he neglected her burning desire. Her disappointment was soon dissipated, as he knelt before her, parting her legs as far as she could stand.

He kissed along her inner thigh. His hands caressed and massaged every delicate inch of her figure as he mouthed closer and closer to her gorgeous trimmed sex. He would follow his touch with his lips. Touching her to see the approval in her eyes before each and every kiss. Her eyes gave nothing but screaming "YES" as he got so close. From leg to leg, back and forth he moved, every time she shook harder. Then, bracing her legs open, his tongue traced a circle around her entire sex, spiraling deeper and deeper, making her squeal a higher pitch than he thought possible as he traced the entire upper wall of her sex with the tip of his tongue

Her legs draped over his shoulders as she reclined into him. His head gyrated so slowly while he lavished her insides with all his attention. His eyes remained closed only focused on the softest, most sensual tasting. His low moaning shook her to the core with chills up her back and down her legs. MMMMMMMMMmmmmmm. His hands caressed her lower back pulling himself deeper and deeper into her. Her body shivered continually while she moaned louder and louder, being careful not to scream. Her hands running through his hair, gripping him and guiding him. MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm. He worshipped her raw, fleshy sex, and every taste made him more and more hungry for her juices. MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm. Slurping and savoring her every inner inch, he realized that he was ready to lay her down and have his way, but this was too erotically perfect. He never wanted it to end. MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm. He squeezed her butt and tongued her, wiggling and flexing his tongue expertly, sending her closer and closer to the edge. Her grip tensed. Her legs tightened around his head. Her mouth locked open, gasping and panting. Her head thrown back, while her eyes lost all focus and rolled back, tearing uncontrollably.

In a flash, she screamed. Her legs flown open, locked spread-eagle. Grunting and convulsing into his mouth, flooding him with her delicate juices. He only mouthed deeper. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm. He nibbled her clit and sucked it feverishly. Her body tightened harder than ever before. Her toes curled and locked. Her torso tensed. Her eyes dilated as the room got brighter and brighter. Screaming beyond control, louder and louder. Tighter and tighter with every orgasm. Squealing with complete disregard...

She blacked out and fell limp on the counter, sweating and completely sexually drained. Disheveled and tattered, he cradled her, hoisted her, and sat her down in her desk, wiping the drool from her mouth.

When she woke up several hours later, the offices were closed and empty. She dressed and checked the patient registry. It showed no appointments for her all day. She never did get a name.