The Doctors Wife

Story Info
Tonight boys, the wife is in charge.
1.1k words
3.66
45.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope you like this ladies and gents!

*****

You are a MD. , and you've just come home from work, pulling into the driveway on your motorcycle... Your boss is a pain, and so are those under you. You're tired. You've been up since your six AM run, and the only person you want to see right now is your wife.

She's beautiful. Stunning, actually; she's a tall, curvy redhead, with an amazing spark that lights up her freckled face when you are in her arms. She has a gorgeous hint-of-a-southern-accent that you still can't get over. You smile, knowing that she's behind that door. You both purposely scheduled your work-shifts so that you two would always be home for the dinner that the other had prepared. You love to cook for her, but you are glad that it's her night because she is a professional chef.

You walk through the door, take of your helmet, and place it on the hat rack, covering the "thousands" of scarves that your wife owns.

"Jen!" You call from the entry way, as you take of your back pack jacket, tie, and shoes.

"Yes sugar?" she calls back, her gentle voice melodic to your ears, which have heard nothing but sirens all day.

You open your bag and toss your lab coat into a nearby hamper. "You're beautiful!" You holler. You've reminded her of this every day, fully, honestly, and literally. Jen, you're beautiful. You want her to know, to never forget it.

"I love you too honeybee" she says. She's called you honeybee since she asked you out. Must be a southern thing. You think to yourself every time.

You walk into the living room and flop onto the couch exhausted. You sigh heavily, glad to be home.

"What's your poison, handsome," she says, walking into the room.

She wears a blue off the shoulder blouse and a tight black skirt that hugs her curves, barely touching her knees. She carries a bottle of your "poison". It's a bourbon-whiskey combo that she's flavored with orange and tangerine juice. It's your favorite, and only she can make it. She sets it down, and bends slightly, pouring a glass, and giving you a peak at the white lace lingerie that encases her ample bosom.

"You." you sigh, laughing slightly, "You're my poison."

She giggles, and bends down to kiss you. Zing! There's the spark that has never left. She straddles you, beginning to unbutton your shirt. A timer beeps in the kitchen.

"Oh no!" she says in a playfully cheesy voice. She strides into the kitchen, swinging her hips in a way that says "we both know what I want." She grabs the dish from the oven.

"You dang tease." You say to her, putting down your second glass, and beginning to feel quite tipsy

She wiggles her hips and says "I know." She sets the dish down.

You remember something you had to ask her. "Babe, did I leave my stethoscope here?

"Yep" she says, walking back in the room with it around her neck. "Doctor, I've got a problem I need you to help me with." Her seduction begins.

You know what that line means. She straddles you again and runs her finger down the left side of your face, onto your neck. You shiver slightly, goose bumps covering you.

"Yeah?" You say breathlessly.

"Yeah, "she says. unbuttoning your shirt, and opening it. She toys with the hair on your chest, rocking slightly against your package, which is beginning to bulge.

"What seems to be the prob-"

She bites your neck, you cry out in pleasure. "Ah! Yeah, baby."

"You see, it's my husband," she says, moving so that her lips hover above yours, she teases them with her tongue. "He's just too dang sexy!" she bites your bottom lip, sending shivers through you and forcing a sigh from you. She kisses you, allowing your tongue to slip into her mouth. She rocks against your hardening package, and you slide your hand along her thighs, moving inward to the tight thick wonder that lies between them.

You reach your destination and she moans gently as you softly maneuver her through her lingerie. She lets you go, for a brief moment to guide your hands around her hips causing her to shudder with delight as your fingers drag across her hip bones. She tugs and the bottom of her blouse, and arches her back as you pull it off. You drink her in, her chest is rising and falling quiet quickly, and you can see her heart pounding through her left breast.

She takes your stethoscope, and plays with it, moving it against her lips and then playfully pressing it against her chest.

"Gimme that!" You say playfully, grabbing it, and "accidentally" brushing her breast. She gasps with delight. She wiggles her hips, exciting your member even further beneath your slacks.

She looks you in the eyes as you moan lightly. "Yeah?" She says "You like that? You want me?" you let an "Oh yeah," slip out. She moved her hands onto your heaving chest, grabs your shoulders and pulls you up.

Locked in a kiss, you soon find yourself in the bedroom. You sit down, and she begins to dance, moving her hips back and forth, round and round, as she slides out of her skirt. She continues to move, now coming toward you. She unhooks her bra, and flings it to the side. She runs her hands along your chest, down to your hips, and she unhooks your belt. As she pulls off your slacks and boxers you can't resist those breasts anymore. You grab them, gently stroking each tender nipple. She moans, and slides out of her panties.

You lie down and she climbs you, hovering her womanhood over your manhood. You teas her with it, gently rubbing her with it, moving it in closer.

"Oh yes!" she cries out, slowly pushing her hips downward, moving you in. "yes!" she moans as you begin to push yourself inside.

Soon you are both moaning, "Oh yes! Yeah baby, yeah!" she hollers. Your sounds become louder and louder as you carry each other to the brink.

You're in, and she cries out "Yes! Yes! Oh my-oh my" she stammers as you push back and forth, up and down.

"Come on, baby, Come on" you moan. You are on the brink, almost there.

"I'm gonna-!" She cries. "Ahh!!"

"Yeah?" You pant. "Whatcha gonna do?" you're about to burst and so is she.

"I'm gonna- I'm gonna-Aaahh!!"

"Oh!" You cry out as you reach your breaking point.

"I'm-Ah yeah!" Your wife cries "I'm coming- AAAaaaaah!" she's arrived.

"OOOooohhh!" You holler as you spill into her with a great finality. BANG!

You both attempt to gradually regain you senses as you slowly exit her, and exchange grateful kisses.

"Ohhhh" She sighs "I love you honeybee."