The Documentary Interview Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sucked my mound so well, I'm going to give you a bonus and let you have some pleasure," Crystal dismounted Susan slowly, taking in the image of her body lying there, with her left over juices still visible.

Crystal pulled Susan closer to the beds edge. She loosened the ties on her legs so she had more movement and gave her more slack on the wrists too so her feet could touch the floor with her legs still spread.

Crystal got on her knees and manipulated the Ben Wa balls in and out slowly at first then pulled them up towards her G spot and shoved them back in with her fingers.

Susan squirmed and moaned, her pussy was so ready to be taken, but she was totally into being dominated and wanted to please her Mistress now even more than before! Crystal slowly removed the balls and slapped the top of her vagina few times, making her vulva red and puffy. Then she dipped her head down and began sucking and finger fucking Susan quickly with tough movements in and out with the two digits.

Unnghh!, Oh Fuck me Mistress! YES! FUCK ME HARD MISTRESS!!" Susan screamed as she took in one of the roughest finger-fucking in her life.

"Unnggh! Unnngh! Fuck yes FUCK ME GOOD!" She screamed again as her hips bucked up and her sweet firms ass rose off the bed to meet Crystals pumping fingers. The squishing sound alternated with Crystals slurping and moans as she enjoyed herself, giving this older woman her pleasure. She slowed down and took a moment to recoup and then left the room for a moment.

When Crystal came back, she had a huge strap on penis dangling from her abdomen. She didn't even lube it much and slowly inserted the giant thing and fucked her with lustful abandon, gripping Susan's nice round ass and alternating a grasp on her firm hips she pummeled the older woman with the heaving phallus.

Globs of juices began flowing around the flesh colored phallus as Susan's pussy tightened around it and began spasming intensely one after another. Her body shook with pleasure as her head flooded with the release of those mind numbing chemicals which gave her the best sensations of her life. No man could possibly do this to her, plus she cherished the image of Crystal's intense expression on her face while she fucked her. Her lovely tits bouncing, her taut nipples coming so close to her as she bent down to recover some energy.

Finally, after Susan had come more than a few times, Crystal released her from her bondage and they kissed and hugged.

"That was some of the best sex I've ever had Crystal. I love being your bitch, and I'll do it anytime, but I do have to get going soon. I'm going to take you up on the offer for the ride back to my car," Susan said almost apologetically.

"Sure, anytime," Crystal was numb too. She wanted to tell Susan how good it was for her too, but she froze and felt strangely detached. As the two women gathered their clothes quickly, Susan approached Crystal from behind and placed her arms around her as she cupped and fondled her firm sweet breasts, flicking her nipples and kissing the nape of her neck softly.

They faced one another and had a passionate tongue kiss with their bare breasts touching one another. No words were exchanged but they looked into each other's eyes with sincere desire for this to continue another time.

In the car Susan mentioned that she would hope that Crystal really could help her with some women who wanted to connect about being interviewed for the documentary.

"I'm meeting a woman from Brazil tomorrow in my office. I'll let you know how that goes. I may need some help doing the sound, so if you're interested, let me know," Susan said quickly as she got her keys ready.

Crystal reached over and hugged Susan once more they kissed and said goodbye for now but they both enjoyed the experience too much for it to be a one time thing.

End Part 1

12