The Doe-Eyed Waif

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, that feels soooo good..."

I kept at it for a couple of minutes, thrusting my finger into her ass and rubbing up and down on her clitoris. Her moans grew louder and her breathing got faster. Her butthole squeezed my finger with increasing speed. I thrust and rubbed faster still, matching her rhythm. I knew she was close and I was determined to bring this little vixen off.

"Ah, ah, ah," she yelled. "Just like that."

My cock twitched in anticipation of her climax. Just having my hands on such a young, perfect body was almost enough to make me cum. I thumbed her clit and jackhammered her asshole.

"C'mon, baby," I urged. "Come for me."

"Oh god!"

"Just let it go."

"Ah, ah...AHHHHH!"

Crying out, every muscle in her tiny body went rigid. Her anus clamped down on my finger so I could only move it about an inch before the knuckle caught on her sphincter muscles, but I kept stabbing it into her hard and fast while my thumb flashed over her engorged clit.

Jessica clutched the window sill, her whole body spasming in pleasure. Shaking, she just held on and moaned. I thrust and rubbed, trying to draw out her climax for as long as possible.

"Oh god...oh shit...that's so good...."

It felt like forever but it was probably less than a minute before her body began to relax. I slowed to keep pace with her. Hanging her head, she shuddered and her knees started to buckle. I stopped moving my left hand entirely, instead leaving my finger inside her and pushing upward to help her stay upright. My thumb barely brushed her throbbing clit. Then I stopped even that.

We stayed like that for a few long moments: she clutching the window sill as she caught her breath, me sitting beneath her, finger buried in her young ass, my cock pulsing almost painfully.

"Oh, wow..." she said at last.

"That was great, baby," I offered.

"Mm hmm."

Slowly easing my finger from her hot, soapy rectum, I said, "Gotta rinse you out now."

Without a word she handed me the showerhead. I again put it on a solid stream and brought it to her ass. I pressed the nozzle to her hole and the water vanished up inside her. She gave a soft groan but didn't lift her head. After several seconds I took the showerhead away and the water, unrestrained this time, poured right back out of her gaping asshole. Foamy water splashed on my chest, running down my body and over my erect dick.

I filled her a second time, giving her a much longer dose. When she moaned I backed off. Niagara Falls seemed to gush from her firm buttocks. Watching the cascading water was far more arousing than I expected. Crystal-clear liquid washed over my chest, belly, and crotch. The warm water from her teenage rear end, along with bringing her to such an intense orgasm, had me in a very high state of arousal myself. After a couple more flushes (purely in the interests of good hygiene, of course) I stood and hung up the showerhead again.

For a long moment she just clung to me.

"God, that was amazing," she said.

"Stop calling me God," I replied.

She poked me in the ribs, and said, "No, I mean...no one's ever done that before."

Her hand again went to my cock. If it was possible for my dick to be more than one hundred percent hard, it was. Blocking the hot water that sprayed over my legs, Jessica sat down in front of me, gazing up at me with those luminous eyes.

Though she had offered her ass a few minutes earlier, it seemed she had something else in mind now. Maybe she sensed I would only last a few seconds once inside her and she wanted more than that, or maybe she relished sucking cock. Hell, maybe she just didn't like fucking while standing up. Wasn't my favorite position either.

I gazed down at her as she inspected my cock.

At almost seven inches, I'm not the biggest guy in the world. But watching her assess me...I felt like a porn star. Her fingers could barely reach around the base of my shaft. Her other hand hefted my testicles. She stared at them as if they were alien lifeforms. Spilling over her narrow palm, my nuts looked like tennis balls.

Her lips parted. How the hell was she going to fit my cock in that little mouth? Stroking the top of her head, I pulled her toward me. Her eyes looked into mine as my cock-head slid past her Cupid lips.

"Mmmm," she mumbled as she took the first two inches.

I groaned. Steam engulfed me and I struggled to stay on my feet as her tongue snaked over the end of my cock. She pumped me a bit harder. Backing off, her tongue traced the underside of my shaft, then over my balls. Watching her face as she explored my undiscovered territory...I'd seen that fascinated, slightly scared expression when I was a young man. But in my mid-forties I never thought I'd see it again.

She took me into her mouth a second time, sucking more earnestly now. One hand gripped me and stroked back and forth while the other caressed my balls. I didn't know how many times she'd done this but she was a natural. Between her unsure expression, the oral sensations, and the soft mewing sounds she made, I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"That's so good, baby," I said.

She mumbled her agreement and went faster. I felt the pressure building inside me. Her warm mouth slurped the first half of my cock and her hand worked the rest. The whole time she looked right at me. Her big, hazel eyes pleaded with me, her eyebrows raised as if asking "Am I doing this right?"

"That's perfect," I managed to croak.

In response she gripped my shaft even tighter, amping up her suction and moaning like she was the one close to orgasm. My balls stirred, now seconds away from erupting.

"That's sooo good," I gasped as I reached the point of no return. "You're about to get a mouthful of semen, honey,"

Her eyebrows pinched in a look of concern but she didn't slow down.

"There's gonna be a lot...."

She nodded and sucked harder.

"Just...ahh...gulp it all down...."

She nodded again, still looking a bit scared. The intense pleasure of her insistent sucking and pumping took me right to the edge. I couldn't hold back any more.

"Oh god...here it comes!"

With a groan I ejaculated into her mouth. At the first massive spurt, her eyes bugged out and she gagged on my thick liquid.

"Oh yeah," I shouted. "Oh fuck!"

I gave her another spurt, and then a third. Her hand kept pumping and she made choking sounds as she struggled to gulp my load. Just as the fourth spurt raced through my cock, she pulled her mouth away. I sprayed my cum across her cheek and ear. Her tiny hand kept pumping. She must have realized I was still spewing because her gaze locked on my dick.

"Wow—" she started to say, but my next spurt took her right in the forehead, a huge starburst of creamy icing.

"I'm still cumming, honey," I said as I grabbed her head and crammed it back on my cock. "Keep going, keep going!"

Sucking with renewed vigor, she jacked me hard and slurped my erupting penis. I fired off again and again. Her cheeks started to bulge from the sheer volume of my load. Her eyes, already wide, went even wider.

"Swallow, baby, swallow," I urged her.

She must have started chugging because her cheeks deflated and she seemed to relax. With strong strokes and firm suction, she soldiered on, determined not to be defeated by my gigantic load. Semen dribbled from the corners of her mouth. Jaws distended like a snake eating a rabbit, she watched my expression as she milked my spurting dick.

At last my squirts began to weaken. In response she lightened the suction and her grip loosened. Head bobbing forward and back, she extracted a few final drops.

I groaned.

Jessica swirled her tongue around the head of my cock as her hand gently stroked my shaft. Her doe eyes gazed up at me with an intoxicating mix of pride and disbelief. After another minute she released me and held up her hands. I helped her to her feet.

As before, she clung to me, but this time I was the one with the heaving chest.

"That was amazing," I offered.

"You really liked it?"

Instead of answering I said, "You look hot with my cum on your face."

"You're a naughty talker," she replied with a grin as she pushed the semen from her cheek toward her lips. Her fingers disappeared into her mouth, then emerged clean. "After the first couple of squirts I thought you were finished."

"I'm what you call a heavy cummer."

"No kidding," she replied, scraping the spooge from her forehead, down the side of her nose, and over her lips. She gave me a puppy dog look as she sucked her fingers clean. "I've only seen two other guys squirt their stuff but they didn't have nearly this much."

For a sweet, innocent girl like her to chug the amount of semen I just gave her...she earned some kudos.

"You really did good. A lot of women can't deal with a load that big." I caressed her small breasts. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Mm hmm," she said with a sultry look that seemed somehow out of place on her youthful face. "Right before you did it I was kind of nervous, but once you started squirting in my mouth I really liked it. It's like something came over me."

I chuckled. "Yeah, I came over you."

"Stop it," she said with a playful slap.

I held her for a long moment, then backed away.

Stepping out of the shower, I asked, "You want some hot chocolate?"

"Yummy!" she announced.

I walked out and closed the door on the steam-filled room. After placing a bottle of lube near the fire in anticipation of what the evening might hold, I wandered into the kitchen. Ten minutes later I strolled back into the living room with two mugs of hot cocoa. Jessica lay on the rug, completely naked. I paused to soak in the sight. On her back, her dainty feet pointed one way while her hands reached the other, stretching like a cat. Conical breasts capped by those tantalizing puffy areola glowed round and flawless in the firelight. Faint, multi-colored lights dotted the room from the Christmas tree. The scent of the tree mingled with the smell of the fire, soap, and a hint of steam wafting in from the hallway.

"What?" she asked as I gazed at her.

I tried not to spill the cocoa. "You're not cold?"

"All my clothes are dirty."

"Too bad," I offered, kneeling and handing her a cup.

We sat cross-legged together, sipping hot chocolate and basking in the fire's warmth. Outside, ice pummeled the house. I heard trees creaking in the wind. Sleet scratched at the windows incessantly.

"So you really slept outside last night?" I asked.

"Mm hmm."

I watched the subtle movements of her face. Cheekbones glistened in the amber glow, highlights reflecting from her plump lips. She seemed at once both worldly and vulnerable. How does she feel, forced into a random home to escape frozen death? Am I wrong for wanting her so badly?

After a couple of minutes slurping hot chocolate I said, "They kicked you out, eh?"

"Yes," she replied, glancing away from me.

"You seem like a good person," I offered. "Smart, articulate. Why would your folks toss you out?"

"Not my folks, just my mom and her jerk boyfriend. My dad left a few years ago. Now mom just sits around with Kenny drinking beer. She doesn't want me around at all."

"I'm sure she loves you," I said, but the words didn't ring true.

"I don't want to talk about it."

I nodded. Something awful happened, or almost did, I guessed.

"I'd rather be alone in the snow than stay at home one more day. I've got twelve days 'til I start college. Then I'll have a dorm room. If I have to sleep at a bus stop until then I will."

I nodded again. She's walked a tough road but plowed on with a determination that would shame most women twice her age. We sat there for a few minutes in companionable silence. Then I had an idea. I got to my feet and walked in the kitchen. A moment later I returned with a can of whipped cream. She glanced from my face to the can and back again. I squirted foamy cream into our half-full mugs, the hiss of its release loud in the quiet living room.

She lapped the cream but said nothing. My almost-hard cock surely tipped her off that I had something more devious in mind. I felt a delirious tension, the subtle tug of things unsaid. We were both thinking the same thing. I knew she knew it and she knew I knew it. After a few more minutes she set the mug aside and lay on her back again, stretching her arms over her head.

Her breasts pointed skyward, crowned by the soft mounds of areola. In the warmth her nipples had retracted again. Giving the red-and-white can several shakes, I brought the white plastic tip to the nearest tit. I grinned at her and pushed the nozzle. White foam hissed out.

"Ooh, that's cold," she said.

Setting the can aside, I leaned over and began tracing the curve of her breast with my tongue. I drew some of the sweet foam into my mouth. As the cream disappeared, my tongue spent longer and longer exploring the contours of her bulging areola. Her nipple, once hiding discreetly, now thrust up like a warm, firm thimble. I nibbled it gently.

"Ohhhh," she whispered.

After another minute of worshiping her exquisite breast I sat back. Though the fire had died down I felt hotter than before. Orange light defined the peaks and valleys of her hips, abdominal muscles, and collar bones. She wasn't quite skinny but she didn't have much padding either. If she was taller she could easily be a lingerie model.

"They don't match now," Jessica said.

"What?"

"My nippies," she replied, brushing her index fingers over both nipples. "One's all pointy but the other isn't."

I looked for myself. The nipple I'd been working stuck up like a tiny volcano while the other was more like half a ping-pong ball. "Guess I'll have to fix that."

She giggled as I sprayed more whipped cream on the other breast. Her laughs quickly turned to moans. After a minute both nipples looked the same.

"Happy now?" I asked.

"Maybe."

"What do you mean, maybe?"

She said nothing but wiggled her hips. She wants the whipped cream treatment on her pussy, I realized.

"I don't know," I said, trying not to appear as excited as I was, "there's not much left."

"Give me that," she demanded, holding out her hand. I gave her the can. She hefted it, squinted suspiciously, and gave it back. "It's almost full."

"Really?"

She nodded. "Maybe you should see for yourself."

In response I knelt on the rug in front of her, my knees spread wide and cock bobbing in the air. Rock hard and throbbing, clear pre-cum trickled from the tip and ran down my shaft in a rivulet that gleamed in the firelight. Jessica rolled onto her tummy, supporting herself on both elbows. She gave the can a few shakes. Smiling, she sprayed a line of whipped cream from my pubes to my cock-head, then set the can aside.

She brought her face close. Her mouth opened and her tongue snaked out, just barely brushing the cream on the end of my dick. She slowly circled the tip with her tongue, licking off dabs of cream while grazing random spots on my penis.

"Yummy," she offered.

She worked me with only her mouth, though one hand hefted my dangling balls. First she engulfed my shaft as far as she could, slurping and licking whipped cream. Since she could only engulf about half my length she had to back off to lick the the top of my shaft. As before, her tongue and lips felt exquisite. I held her head and gently thrust into her willing mouth.

After a couple of minutes I pulled out and said, "That's enough for now. I've got something else in mind."

"Ooh, really?" she asked, wiggling her bottom.

"On your back, sweetie," I said.

She rolled ass-down again, stretching and writhing. I don't think she was trying to be provocative. It felt more like she was...exploring. Looking for her limits. I was quite happy to help her find them. I moved down, knelt between her legs, and gazed at her stunning young body.

I almost shook my head, unable to believe this little angel had fallen into my life. Her body was firm and slender without the slightest blemish. Golden hair lay spread across the rug as if it were light created by her sheer beauty. Her puffy areola and erect nipples pointed casually toward the ceiling. And her pussy...oh lord.

Smooth and rose colored, a single drop of clear liquid trickled out, snaking downward like translucent lava flow. Sheer lips nestled between her almost-hairless labia. Sparse, sandy colored hair formed a triangular patch on her pubic bone. Her clitoris, dark pink and protruding from the mounds on either side, thrust out as evidence of her arousal. The earthy scent of her pussy dominated that of soap and shampoo.

Supporting my upper body on my elbows, I gave the can a few shakes. I brought the nozzle to her vagina and asked, "Ready?"

"Uh huh," she said, sounding a little nervous.

I squirted some foam on her crotch. She squirmed but didn't try to pull away. Leaning forward, I slid my tongue between her clit and her almost-hairless mounds. I lapped at her labia, stroking one soft curve, then the other. Jessica moaned a little and wiggled her hips. Then slowly, lightly, I licked her clitoris.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, jerking like I'd given her an electric shock.

Was it possible she'd never been eaten out before? Seemed hard to believe, but her reaction seemed as much surprise as pleasure. I'd start gentle but I was determined to coax another orgasm from her. My tongue caressed her engorged clit, circling it first one way and then the other. I lapped her from just below her opening, the full length to her most sensitive spot, ending in her pubic hair. She tasted like whipped cream and girl juice.

"Oh god, that's so good...."

Her fingers tangled in my hair and she started grinding her crotch against my face. I licked faster. She moaned louder. I slipped a finger into her sopping vagina, being careful to only push in to the second knuckle. I wanted her to relax, not feel like I was going to de-flower her manually.

"Oh wow," she groaned.

I felt her vaginal muscles squeezing my finger. Her hip-thrusts grew more vigorous. Time to ramp it up, I thought. I clamped my mouth over her clit and labia, made sure I had a good seal, and sucked.

"Oh shit! What are you doing?"

I kept up a moderate suction and lashed her clit with my tongue.

"Oh yes...."

She grabbed my hair with both hands, fucking my face with her pussy and making little gasping sounds. I knew she was getting close. I thought about backing off to let her come down a bit, prolong the ecstasy for a while, but I thought she might not understand or would even get upset, so I went for my final technique. Still being careful not to push in too far, I turned my hand palm-up and stroked the front of her vaginal wall, the so-called G-spot. This had no affect on some women but others went wild. Jessica was in the second group.

Thrashing and bucking, she mashed her pussy into my face with so much force it almost hurt. I sucked harder, focusing my licks on the dense cluster of nerves under her clitoral hood.

"Oh god, that's perfect," she cried. "Right there, right there...."

She howled and pulled my face in tighter. Going full-bore now, I sucked and licked as vigorously as I could, caressing her slippery wall with firm up-and-down strokes.

"Ahh! Ahh! I'm...."

Pulling my mouth against her, she face-fucked me like I'd done to her in the shower. I kept up the pressure.

"I'm gonna...."

Her pelvis trembled against my face. "Oh...oh...oh god...."

I sucked for all I was worth, punishing her clit with my tongue and working her G-spot.

Jessica screamed, "AHHHHH!"

Her ass lifted up off the rug. Trembling thighs clamped my head as warm liquid trickled into my mouth. She moaned incoherently, head tossing from side to side, one fist tangled in my hair, the other clutching the rug.

"Ah! Ah!" she exclaimed, as a rivulet of slippery fluid dribbled over my tongue.