The Doe-Eyed Waif

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sweet scent of her orgasm reached me, even as her legs held my head immobile. A primal, earthy smell, like rain forest after a storm, communicating her satisfaction in a way that words never could. My throbbing cock rubbed against the rug, spreading pre-cum all over it and myself.

Jessica moaned and writhed. I held on, letting her use me as she wished. Humping and bucking, she rubbed her crotch into my face, her vaginal muscles squeezing and releasing my finger.

"Oh...my..." she shuddered again, "...god...."

I waited. Her scent strong in my nostrils, I gleefully slurped her delicious girl parts.

"Ooooh...."

I relaxed my suction and lightened the licks, still working her G-spot with my finger. She kept moaning, making hip-circles against my face. I felt her thighs relax and her legs start to spread. Her ass settled back to the rug. Gently, I withdrew my finger and licked even more lightly. After another minute I stopped completely.

With a long, languorous sigh, she said, "Oh wow...."

"Mm hmmm," I offered, propping myself on my elbows. "That was great."

"You...you really liked doing that?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?"

"It's just that some guys...well, they don't...."

"Giving you pleasure makes me happy," I said, sitting back on my heels and wiping at the fluid that covered my mouth and chin. "Didn't you like getting me off in the shower?"

"Well, yes," she admitted.

"Same thing."

"Really?"

"Mm hmm," I assured her.

"You want to do again?" she asked with a shy smile. "You know...in my bottom?"

I grinned back. "Turn over, honey."

She rolled onto her tummy and I again admired the firm curves of her young backside. Grasping her slender ankles, I gently spread them apart.

One foot.

Then two.

Three.

I opened her up, ogling her most intimate parts. Rose-colored lips appeared inside the glistening mounds of her labia, nestled between the perfect half-spheres of her glorious ass. And her anus, a tiny pink asterisk, taunted me, almost daring me to plunder it. I released her. She was nearly doing the splits.

Trying not to sound as intoxicated with lust as I was, I said, "You really have a beautiful body."

Tossing her golden hair, she looked over her shoulder at me. "Are you sure?"

"Mm hmmm."

I glanced from her innocent face to the glorious femininity spread before me. Her anus pulsed in a slow rhythm, first retracting and then pushing out, tiny muscles begging for attention. I scooted forward, still sitting on my heels, and stroked her diminutive feet. She cooed. My hands moved upward, caressing her calves, the backs of her knees, then her slender thighs. Each time I stroked down, I went back up just a little bit higher. My cock bobbed in the air, dripping pre-cum, ready for another release.

Now face-down in the rug, she moaned softly, seemingly content to let me do whatever I wanted. My face drew toward her like iron to a magnet. Leaning forward, I kissed the back of one creamy leg, then the other. Up and up I kissed until my lips reached her ass. I took my time, savoring every inch of her.

My tongue snaked between her buttocks, licking that sweet spot between her vagina and anus. She groaned louder and began to wiggle. I inhaled the earthy scent of her untouched pussy.

After getting some saliva on my pinky, I gently pressed it into her butthole. I wanted to loosen her up, get her ready for what would come next. She moaned as I rotated my finger. I pushed my pinky in and out, moving it in expanding circles in an effort to coax her to relax. Jessica moaned and thrust back against me. I caressed her rectum, teasing her, establishing my dominance. When I withdrew my finger she stayed open. In the shadows cast by the flickering fire, I could barely see her small hole.

I gave the whipped cream can a few quick shakes and inserted the nozzle into her anus, being careful not to scratch her tender tissue with the hard plastic tip. Pushing the nozzle sideways, I spewed whipped cream inside her.

"Oh wow, I can feel it," Jessica said, clenching down on the tip and wiggling her bottom.

After a few more seconds I pulled the can out and set it aside. White foam bubbled out of her ass, expanding like shaving cream. Trying to catch it before it all escaped, I quickly stuck my face between her cheeks. Sweet cream spurted into my mouth.

"Oh wooooow," she said.

"Mm hmm," I agreed, lapping at her tight opening.

I ate the delicious cream from her even-more-delicious ass, as aroused by her moans as she was by my attention. Spreading her teenage buttocks with my hands, I probed her opening with my tongue and slurped away. All too soon the foam was gone.

I can fix that, I thought.

Slipping the nozzle into her anus a second time, I injected her again.

"Oh yes...."

I kept it going, filling her with a massive stream of whipped cream.

"That's...uhhh...ooh...enough."

Giving her another couple of seconds, I finally withdrew the can and set it aside. I used my other hand to clamp her buttocks closed as I changed position. Settling onto my belly, I propped myself up on my elbows. This brought my face within inches of her crotch. I licked her sopping pussy, extracting more moans as her excitement built.

Moving from her vagina, I slurped the sweet foam slithering from her ass. Jessica's moans increased in volume. Thrusting my tongue into her anus, I plunged in and out, fucking her with my mouth.

"Oh yes...."

I licked her more vigorously, stabbing my tongue into her tender backside as hard and fast as I could. She reached back and grabbed a fistful of my hair, pulling my face into her ass as she pushed back against me.

"Oh god," she moaned. "You're gonna make me do it again...."

I managed to pull away enough to say, "Go for it, baby."

"Are...are you sure it's okay?"

"Mm hmmm," I mumbled into her ass, licking her hard and gulping the whipped cream that continued to bubble out.

Through my face I felt her begin to tremble. Her gasps grew louder again and she wrenched my hair, pulling my mouth into the cleft of her ass. Her legs started to spasm.

"Ah...ah...."

She paused, froze for a moment, and then:

"AHHHH!"

Her climax came suddenly, like it surprised her as much as it did me. Her fist in my hair wrenched my head, pulling me into her. She writhed beneath me, impaling her asshole on my tongue.

"Oh shiiiiit," she groaned.

I gripped her upper thighs, pushed my head forward, giving her everything she needed.

"Oh...my...."

Jessica twitched and trembled, yanking my hair.

"...god...."

She convulsed a few times, then whimpered. Her fingers relaxed their death-grip on my hair and I felt the tension in her legs dissipate. With one last groan she lay still.

After another minute of gentle licks, I sat back on my heels and admired her again. Her juice felt warm and slick on my face and my cock twitched in time with my pulse. Still doing the splits, Jessica sprawled on the rug before me. I couldn't help but look at the moist, shining place between her legs. Red, green, and yellow pinpricks of light from the Christmas tree shone on the taut muscles of her young body. Outside, the storm raged on.

With a sharp crack, the lights winked out. I looked around and saw the digital clock and cell phone charger were dark too.

"Power's out," I offered.

"We don't need it," Jessica mumbled, as if she were just waking from a deep sleep. "Do we?"

I grinned. "No we don't."

Twisting at the waist, Jessica turned to look over her shoulder at me. Her silky hair cascaded over her shoulders and spilled to the floor. Gazing at me with those big, doe eyes, she asked, "Are you going to...you know...do me now? In the bottom?"

I thought about quibbling over the expression "do me" but I thought better of it. Instead I just said, "You better believe it, honey."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Just get comfortable. Are you okay on your tummy?"

She nodded, then turned and dropped her face back to the rug.

Oh hell yes, I thought. The moment I've been waiting for.

I grasped her ankles and pulled her legs closed, then moved up to straddle her slender thighs. Reaching for the bottle of lube, I flicked open the top and coated my cock, then squirted a stream of lubricant into the crack of her ass. The slick fluid gleamed in the firelight. I tossed the bottle aside. Leaning forward, I supported myself with one hand while the other reached down to position the head of my dick at her slippery opening.

"You ready, baby?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she whispered, face down on the rug. "You can put it in me."

My cock was so hard it almost hurt. I pushed but met with some resistance. She was so beautiful but so young. I still felt a bit guilty.

"Please put it in my bottom," she whispered, not able to meet my gaze.

I pushed harder, the tip of my dick pressing against her anus. Through my cock-head I felt her opening, a firm ring of muscle both fighting to keep me out and trying to let me in. I pushed harder. Jessica gasped.

"You okay?" I asked, concerned that I might be hurting her.

Her fists clutching the rug, she groaned and pushed back against me. The head of my cock popped through her opening.

"Ah!" she exclaimed.

I froze. As in the shower, her diminutive size made me look enormous by comparison. I can't say that it bothered me. I hadn't felt this powerful and virile in years. With just the tip of my dick in her ass, it looked like I was trying to cram my forearm into her. I was splitting her tiny buttocks with my meat and it felt amazing. Can she really take the whole thing?

"You sure you're okay?" I asked again.

"Will you please just..." she gasped, "just put it in?'

I did as she asked, sinking into her impossible warmth an inch at a time. I felt the contours of her slick rectum, and the muscles of her anus squeezing me.

"Oh yeah," Jessica said. "Oh wow...."

I kept pushing until I was buried in her up to my pubes. I stayed there, motionless, letting her get used to me. And letting me get used to her. I didn't want to shoot too soon so it was important that I relax as well. Then, slowly, I began to withdraw. I pulled back until only the head of my cock remained inside. Her sphincter muscles gripped me tightly.

Jessica glanced over her shoulder at me, waiting. I pushed back into her, a little faster, not stopping until she had every inch.

"Oh yeah...." she said.

I let out a breath, withdrew, and pushed in again. Her sphincter muscles squeezed so tightly it bordered on unpleasant. Probably why I didn't cum instantly.

"Yes..." she whispered.

I picked up the pace, still fucking her carefully but with a bit more force. Straddling her ass, I dropped to my elbows. Jessica's wonderful golden hair filled my vision. I breathed in the scent of her as I rammed her ass faster and faster.

She grunted something that sounded like "Gruuuuuh."

I took that as encouragement and gave her my shaft more forcefully.

"Oh, yeah," she said. "Uhhhhhh...."

I thought about asking again if I was hurting her but she'd seemed almost offended by the question earlier. Maybe she thought it was some rite of passage to take my cock up her ass? Maybe she liked it but felt guilty? I didn't know. In any case I kept straddling her ass, my knees spread wide, ramming my dick into her slick, willing rectum. She lay below me, straight as a board. Her hands reached one way and her feet, ankles pressed together, reached the other. I fucked her harder.

"That's so...." she groaned.

Dropping my face into her silky tresses, I rammed her ass faster.

She said, "Oh yeah, you feel so big."

What man doesn't want to hear that? I stepped it up, giving her my dick with increasing power. I felt her anus clutched my shaft with increasing vigor. Jessica shuddered. Her supple body began to undulate beneath me.

"I'm..." she gasped, "...gonna...."

I whispered in her ear, "Yes."

She grunted, twitched, and shook even harder. I reached back with one hand to hold her ass in place as I continued to slam her tight hole. She cried out and held onto the rug with both fists.

"Huh," she groaned. "Huh! I'm...."

I rammed her with all my strength.

"Ahhh!" she shouted.

After that I couldn't tell what she was saying. Throwing away all concern for the sanctity of her ass, I slammed into her as hard and fast as I could. Her anus spasmed around my shaft. I couldn't take much more of this.

"Oh yeah," she groaned, trembling beneath my thrusts.

Then, with a series powerful convulsions, she shook one last time and went limp. Her hands released the rug and her anus relaxed its grip on my cock. I reduced my speed, going slower and slower. She groaned.

After slowly pushing my dick fully inside her, I stopped moving entirely. I lay atop her, breathing heavy and feeling her panting beneath me. The scent of her juices drifted to me, detectible even over the smell of the fire and her flowery shampoo.

We lay like that for a few minutes, basking in the warmth of the fire and each other. My rock-hard dick twitched in her ass.

Twisting around so she could see me, she tossed her blond air aside and asked, "Will you...ejaculate for me now?"

I wanted to savor her a bit longer but I was concerned that if I didn't come she might think she was doing something wrong. I sensed her insecurity and wanted to be sure she knew how sexy and wonderful she was. I said, "You better believe it, honey."

In response she wiggled her bottom, encouraging me to start thrusting again.

"Get onto your hands and knees," I said, tugging at her narrow waist.

She obeyed, and I soon found myself behind her, gripping her hips, fucking her tight ass doggy style.

"Oh, that's great," she offered. "It feels...ah...different...."

"You feel so good, Jessica," I said, thrusting into her with increasing speed.

"Yeah...oh yeah...."

After a couple of minutes I wanted to try a different position. Reaching down, I grabbed a handful of her hair. I tugged very gently and said, "Sit up, baby."

As she did, I fell back on my heels. Now she sat in my lap, fully impaled on my shaft. Her long, silky hair slithered between her back and my chest. I pulled her slender body close. I bounced her for a while, extracting an ever-louder series of moans from both of us.

She said "Oh, yeah," and then trembled some more.

I reached down between her legs and stroked her sopping pussy. It felt like my cock had disappeared into another dimension, the pleasure of her tight rectum was just so intense. She rode me all on her own now. Up and down she bounced, taking me fully inside. She gave a delightful whimper each time she sank onto my meat. Her pace picked up and her moans grew louder still.

"Oh god," she groaned. "Not again...."

"Go for it, honey," I encouraged her.

"You're gonna...make me...do it again...."

"I want you to."

"But I...I feel so...."

"What?" I asked her, breathing hard, fighting off my own orgasm so she could have another turn. I knew I'd spew soon, but I really wanted to experience her a bit longer.

"I...I feel so naughty."

"It's okay, you're just enjoying yourself," I assured her as I rammed her ass. "It's perfectly natural."

Even in the heights of passion I understood her concern. She'd been conditioned to put a man's needs above her own. I basked in the sensation of her supple body, the smell of her hair, the demanding clutch of her anus squeezing my dick. I was determined to get her off again, to show her that her needs were just as valid as my own.

"Are you...sure?" she asked, bouncing even more vigorously.

"Yes baby, you're fine. Go ahead and let it out."

"O-okay...."

I brought my lips to her ear and whispered, "Come for me, honey."

She gasped and trembled harder.

"Do it," I urged, tracing the contour of her ear with my tongue. "Have the biggest orgasm of your life, right now."

"N-now?" she asked, shuddering.

"Right this instant," I demanded.

"Oh...I," she gasped, barely able to form words. "I...."

I leaned back, supporting myself with one arm as my free hand kept stroking her crotch. She rode me like a bucking bronco. I thrust up into her as hard as I could, no longer worried about whether I was hurting her. Clearly I wasn't.

"Ah! Ah!"

She bounced in my lap as I fingered her crotch. I stroked the hot, swollen mounds of her labia. My fingertips barely brushing the edges of her clitoris, I rubbed that wonderful space between her legs. I felt her juice trickling over my balls.

"Oh god...I'm gonna...."

"Do it. Do it," I demanded.

"I'm...."

"Come on, baby," I insisted.

Her entire body shook like she'd been electrocuted. She clamped down on my shaft, so hard it almost hurt.

"Ah! Ah!"

"Yes!"

"AHHHHH!" she screamed, and then went into something that resembled cardiac arrest.

Spasming and thrashing, Jessica writhed in my lap. Her fingernails gouged into my thighs.

"Oh god," she moaned.

I gripped her hips with both hands and slammed her up and down on my dick.

"Ahhhhhh!" she screamed. "Oh fuck!"

Still I held her in place. She trembled like a dog shaking off water. Her ass squeezed my shaft, as strong as a handjob, pulsing and insistent. I thought I might spew at any moment."AHHHHHHH!" she bellowed again, convulsing and clutching my legs.

I held on as she exploded. Her ass gripped me and I felt more warm liquid trickle over my balls.

"Oh..." she groaned. "Fuuuuuuuck...."

Other than my thighs, she failed to find anything to hold on to. The pain of her nails helped distract me and delay my own inevitable release.

"Oh...my...."

She groaned and trembled.

"...god...."

Her powerful anus squeezed my shaft. I thought she might pinch it off entirely, based on the strength of her contractions.

"That's great, baby," I managed to gasp.

"Oh yeah," she replied, slamming herself onto my meat, grinding and wiggling and gasping.

I brought my lips to her ears again. "That's so good," I whispered.

She shuddered, then went limp in my arms.

"...yes...." she said.

I traced the ridges of her ear with my tongue again. "That was soooo good," I repeated.

She mumbled something.

"Yes," I agreed, though I had no idea what she'd said.

I held her against me as her tremors subsided. Somehow I'd managed to not come yet, but I knew that wouldn't last much longer. I flexed my cock, feeling her ass gripping me.

As if reading my mind, Jessica twisted around to look over her shoulder at me again. Her golden hair cascaded down her back, and the fire brought out the elegant curves of her face. I felt her ribcage expanding and contracting. Her metallic eyes were so large and luminous they seemed almost fake. But the muscles of her anus, milking my shaft, assured me she was very real indeed.

Gazing at me with those impossible eyes, she asked, "Now," she gasped, "now will you ejaculate for me?"

"Yes," I said, then paused. "No."

"W-what?" she asked, still shivering from the after-tremors of her orgasm.

"You have to make me."

Jessica torqued her body around, trying to look at me more directly. Her eyebrows pinched and her pillowy lips pursed as she considered my response.

"Make you?" she asked.

"Mm hmmm."

"Okay," she began, then paused. "But, um...how?"

"Turn around," I told her.

I expected more questions but instead she just turned, swung one leg over, and spun around in my lap. One second her back was towards me, the next we were face to face.

"You're pretty limber," I said.

"I do gymnastics," she said, then hesitated. "So, ummm...."

My cock remained buried in her ass. Those radioactive eyes bored into me. My hands slid down the firm muscles of her back, over her hips, to caress the wonderful mounds of her sweet, young ass. With a few awkward wiggles I managed to get my feet out from under my butt. I laid flat on my back on the fake bearskin rug, my nubile princess still astride me.