The Doe-Eyed Waif

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go for it, honey," I encouraged her.

"You mean I should..." she said, beginning to ride me tentatively.

"Oh yeah," I groaned. "That's perfect."

She straddled me, her feet and knees on the rug on either side of my hips. Bouncing up and down, she took my dick into her ass deeper and deeper. I could tell she was unsure of herself‒she still looked like a kid caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

"That's so good," I said.

It didn't take long for Jessica to catch on. Within a minute or so she was humping me like a lunatic, impaling herself on my steel-hard shaft. Her cries degenerated into incomprehensible groans. Her rectum squeezed me, hot and writhing and insistent.

"I'm getting close," I gasped.

"Do it," she insisted.

"Tell me," I said.

"What?"

"Take charge, baby," I told her. "Tell me to come in your ass."

"You're so...ahh...naughty," she panted, her chest heaving as fast as my own.

I felt my orgasm building in my balls. "You feel so good...I gonna...."

She clutched my head, brought her lips to my ear, and said, "Do it for me."

"I'm so close...."

She rose up, balancing on the balls of her feet, taking every millimeter of my throbbing shaft into her tight, slippery butt. Her anus clutched me, milked me, demanding my semen. It felt incredible. My pubic hair was wet with the juice trickling from her sodden pussy.

"Come in my ass," she whispered. "Please."

I couldn't believe her transformation. In a matter of minutes she'd gone from the demure girl who'd knocked at my door begging to come in from the cold, to a self-assured young woman riding me as if she'd been doing it for years. Her words pushed me over the edge.

"Oh god, baby," I gasped. "Here it comes...."

"Yes! Yes! Do it!"

"Oh fuck," I groaned, and began ejaculating into her tight, young ass.

I fired a huge spurt of semen deep inside her, then another, and another, in what felt like an unending stream. The pleasure was so intense I felt dizzy. I gripped her waist and held her down as my cock bucked and spewed inside her.

Jessica writhed above me, her tiny tits jiggling as she spasmed. Her anus clenched me and released, over and over. Her entire body trembled.

"I feel it," she said. "I feel your juice all up...ahh...inside me."

She collapsed on top of me, her silky hair spilling over my face. I held her down hard as I emptied my balls deep in her bowels. Jessica shuddered.

"You feel so good, baby," I said, holding her tight and spewing the last of my load inside her.

She whimpered and clung to me ferociously. The trembling in her petite frame began to lessen. I squirted out the last few drops.

"Oh...god..." she mumbled.

At last the shaking subsided.Both of us breathing hard, I held her and stroked her tresses. Her breath puffed into my chest. I felt the warmth of the fire on one side and chill from the windows on the other. The only light was the flickering orange glow of the wood stove, now dwindled to coals. Much like myself.

We held each other as we returned to earth. My cock softened but she still held me inside her. Her skin felt soft and warm, and the scent of our fucking overpowered all other smells.

After a few comfortable minutes, Jessica asked, "Now what?"

"What do you mean?"

"When I get up it's going to be all...messy."

"It's fine," I assured her. "Just stand up, keep your bottom squeezed tight, and get in the shower."

"But what if some of it dribbles out?"

"Don't worry about it, honey. That's what towels are for."

I felt her anus squeezing my half-hard shaft as she rose off me. Watching my spent cock withdraw from her was quite arousing. Her inner thighs and the pink, swollen mounds of her pussy glistened with her juice. I felt a bit of pride, having introduced this beautiful girl to new carnal pleasures and satisfying both her and myself so thoroughly. Standing, Jessica scampered to the bathroom. I stood and followed.

I flicked the light switch but nothing happened.

"Power's out, silly," she reminded me.

"D'oh!" I said in my best Homer Simpson voice. She giggled.

I lit a couple of candles, placing one on the window ledge in the shower and another on the edge of the tub. I wanted to watch my little waif empty herself. She stood at one end of the tub, feet spread. I sat cross-legged at the other end.

"Go for it, honey," I said.

"Are you sure?" she asked, looking concerned. "It could, you know, get on you."

"It'll rinse off just fine. Don't worry about it."

Jessica put both hands flat on the wall, on either side of the loop of hose connecting the showerhead. Candlelight danced on the curves of her back, thighs, and ass. My eyes devoured her lush body. The candle on the tub's edge lit the crack between her buttocks perfectly. Her anus pulsed as she tried to release the liquid trapped in her bowels.

Thinking she was a little self conscious, I said, "That's perfect, honey. Just let it all go."

Jessica gasped as her floodgates opened. Creamy fluid spewed out, running down her pale thighs. I leaned forward to watch the spectacle. A river of semen and liquified whipped cream traced the contours of her slender legs. Viscous, ivory fluid swirled in a river of thinner, more watery liquid. In the candlelight the shimmering stream seemed to almost have a life of its own.

"Oh yeah," she moaned, bringing one hand between her legs to work her clit. Her arm started pumping as she worked herself. "Oh yes...oh yes...."

Unable to resist, I reached up and pushed a finger into her dripping ass. She groaned again, louder. Her hand went faster. I began thrusting my finger full-length into her sopping rectum, fucking her with it, picking up speed to match her increasing rhythm.

"Oh...oh," she mumbled. "Oh I'm gonna...."

Suddenly her body went rigid and her anus clamped on my finger. Gasping and writhing, she pushed against my invading finger as her climax swept over her. A low groan escaped her lips. For a long minute she just stood there trembling, one hand on the wall, the other caressing her clitoris as she descended from yet another orgasm.

With a long, "Oooooooh..." she relaxed and I withdrew my finger.

"That was awesome, baby," I offered.

"I've never done that...I mean, so many times in a row."

"It's great. You're sexy as hell."

She gave me a proud smile.

I watched as she pushed the last of the translucent fluid from her ass, then cleaned herself. My cock bobbed in the air, three-quarters hard again with a fresh drop of pre-cum glistening at the tip. I had lots of ideas about how to enjoy sweet Jessica, but for tonight I wanted to let her (and myself) recover. She'd been through a lot. I thought a good night's rest was what we both needed, and soon we were curled up in front of the fire, sleeping in each other's arms.

. . .

Jessica stayed with me for twelve amazing days before she could finally move into her dorm. In that time I taught her everything I knew about making love. For such a young and innocent girl, she seemed to have no inhibitions whatsoever. With the age difference, we both knew our relationship couldn't last but we enjoyed every minute we had together.

She has a boyfriend now. I suspect he's the happiest guy in the country. Jessica emails me from time to time, flirtatious hints sprinkled throughout her innocuous messages. I only want her to be happy, and it sounds like she is, but if she should ever find herself alone I hope she'll call me. That sweet, wonderful Christmas is stored away in my memory now. I never expected nor deserved such a passionate holiday, and most likely I will never have another one like it again. But I will never forget my doe-eyed waif.

On the fifth day of her time in my home she offered me her virgin pussy. I made a halfhearted attempt to turn her away but she would have none of it. I think she recognized a connection between us, however fleeting, and gave me the most precious gift she could. I made sure it was a night she would never forget. But that's another story....

(Author's note: Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this story feel free to vote and comment. I enjoy hearing from readers. Copyright 2014 by David Dustarr)