The Dog Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe began to softly clap her hands.

"ortiz, you have been remarkably well behaved considering this is your first day of training.

"Caroline and I have decided to reward you, give you a tasty little treat we both know you will enjoy.

"Why don't you fuck evangeline?"

"Here in the middle of the park, in front of all these onlookers?

"i don't know if i can do that, Mistress."

The "M" word slipped out of his mouth reflexively, without thought or premeditation.

"Sure, you can. She is nothing more than a bitch in heat and we brought the two of you together today so you can service her here in the dog park where you both belong.

"The final lesson for you learn today is that slaves like the two of you have no say as to who, what, where, or when you fuck. This decision is something solely dictated by your Owners."

Carolyn grunted out a command.

"Submit!!"

evangeline immediately turned her back to ortiz and dropped to her knees and hands. Distributing her weight between her knees and her elbows, her forehead resting on the grass while she lifted her ass into the air for ortiz to take her.

"Isn't this what you've always wanted?" asked Chloe, playfully twisting his leash.

"It doesn't happen every day when the commands of the owner and the desires of the slave so neatly coincide," she chuckled.

"I'm ordering you to get down on your knees and fuck this bitch like the whore dog you are!"

She was right, of course. Wasn't this what he always wanted? To roll around in the dirt with evangeline like some kind of animal? To be an object of everyone's contempt and ridicule?

He rested on his knees behind her. The crack between her buttocks was truly a thing of beauty as his he placed his hands on her hips.

She began to wiggle her butt around his painfully erect cock, signaling that she was ready for his entry. The middle fingers of his right hand found her pubic lips and he began to explore the depth of her well lubricated pussy while her breasts jiggled beneath the both of them.

Any dim recollections he had of her as a competent and civilized coworker making her way through polite society were lost forever. she was now nothing more than an animal, happy to surrender herself to him like this.

he would have liked to extricate himself from this spectacle but there was no exit. he and evangeline were nothing more than two leashed dogs fucking in the park for the enjoyment of their Masters and there was nothing he could do but surrender and accept his new position in life.

Standing over her, his hands parted her buttocks and he slid his desperate penis between her cheeks into her waiting vaginal opening. she seemed to tighten around him with every thrust.

As he began to pound her, the connection between them became more and more feverish. Her back and butt began to glisten with sweat as her moans got louder and more insistent. he could see her collar revealing itself under her glorious long black hair. he rested his chest over her back balancing himself with one hand on one of her breasts, biting her shoulder just under the collar.

As he accelerated his assault into her he could feel the cold steel links of her leash grinding into one of his nipples. he could smell and taste her leather as she surrendered herself completely to him.

he felt as if he had dived head first into a deep dark pool. He felt as if he was submerged in the essence that was evangeline and now he was busy dissolving in it. Somewhere along the line she had fallen into the traps "they" had set for her and she had had happily acquiesced as they took away her legal rights, her dignity, her humanity. she had been happy to devolve into the feral animal she now was. she was content to be the bitch in heat, surrendering to anyone her Mistress chose for her.

ortiz was conscious of his lower abdomen hugging her butt as he was thrusting deep inside her. he could smell and feel the wetness of her bodily juices leaking onto his groin and lower chest. he could feel her entire body tightening up beneath him as she began to scream expectantly.

ortiz knew moments like this were not without consequence. As he was ascending to the top of his fever pitch, some remote part of his brain visualized him pulling a plow, breaking up her soil, cutting a furrow in which to sow his seed. When his orgasm finally caught up with him, it was ferocious and frantic, his knees scraping the dirt as he violently spilled his seed inside her.

Exhausted, wet with sweat, covered with her bodily fluids, he collapsed on top of her back, his spent cock sandwiched between her butt cheeks. As they lay together the cold steel chain links of her leash nestled between her back and his chest, leaving an imprint of her servitude on his sternum.

This was not the type of sex humans had; this sex was peculiarly, maybe even grotesquely, transformative. In his afterglow, he knew he would be changed forever, and that his metamorphosis would be irreversible.

After awhile, Chloe and Carolyn roused their slaves and took them to the nearby cleaning station where they hosed both of them down with a garden hose, washing away the grass, dirt, debris, and bodily fluids that had collected on their bodies during this supervised "play time".

Now several weeks later, here he was, handcuffed and shackled to the mattress in Chloe's guest bedroom. She was masturbating him before leaving for work as was now her custom. They had settled into a routine wherein he would tell her of his most riveting fantasies as she slowly brought him to orgasm.

"Chloe", stammered ortiz, "it's been three weeks since we went to the munch together. Aren't i far enough along in my training to accompany you as a Dominant in training?"

"When can we use some slaves together?" he asked.

"Well, ortiz, after all the things that have transpired, I've come to recalibrate my thinking just a little bit.

"I've had occasion to observe just how much you enjoyed going to the dog park with me and servicing or being serviced by the other males and females we bring there for exercise.

"I was so taken by how much you enjoyed rolling in the dirt with our other slaves, that I have concluded you would be more useful to me as a trainee rather than as a trainer."

"What are you saying, Chloe?"

"I'm saying that your obvious slave nature precludes you from ever acting out the role of a Dominant. Let's face it! You are a natural slave, ortiz, and you should be grateful to me for bringing you face to face with what you really are."

"But i don't want to be a slave! i want to be free to live my own life as i please!" ortiz shrieked.

"I'm afraid you no longer have a choice," Chloe replied. "This came in the mail just yesterday."

"What is it?" he asked.

Chloe took the official document out of the envelope and held it in front of her shackled captive so he could read it.

It was a Certificate of Registration from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, something that Chloe had apparently applied for. ortiz had been officially registered with the Federal government as livestock. The certificate affixed a USDA livestock registration number to his name as a primary identifier, revoked any and all rights and privileges incident to citizenship, and conveyed provisional title and ownership of his body to Chloe as a deputized slaver to train him as she saw fit and, at her option, sell him at auction.

"ortiz, as I leave for work this morning, let me leave you with this one final thought to ponder as an essential part for your training today.

"Once you've become comfortable with the chains of bondage worn by others, you prepare your own limbs to wear them."

ortiz struggled in vain against his restraints after he heard the front door slam.

12