The Dog Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,872 Followers

He was rock hard sooner than he expected. Slathering the lubricant liberally on his cock he moved forward to test her virgin opening.

"Is this where you want it, baby? You need some cock in that tight little ass hole?"

"Do me dirty, baby! Go slow...let me get used to it...wooow! That's big! Okay...feed me some more cock, lover, slide that monster in me...that's right...slow...oh fuck! Okay, okay...don't move! I need to get used to it. Oh God! I'm so full of your cock. Okay...that's good...fuck me now...slow...deep. Oh yeah, pinch those titties! Oh, Christ...all these years and I've never had a cock in my tail...didn't know what I was missing."

He slapped her butt cheeks playfully. "Harder! Slap me harder...no marks please. That is amazing! Is my ass tight enough for you, Jack? Is your little ass whore hot enough for you? Oh fuck! Jesus!"

The combination of the first anal sex he had enjoyed in two decades, the nasty talk and the vibrator buzzing through her cunt walls made him realize that he would cum sooner rather than later. He tried to focus but when she came and her well toned muscles grabbed and release his cock in spasms he knew he had to unload.

"I'm going to cum baby...fill your ass with my load!"

"Yes! I want to feel you cum in my ass...please, baby...cum for me, cum now!"

Jack couldn't have refused her request if he had wanted to.

Missi rolled over carefully, cupping hand over her ass hole, kissed him quickly and scampered toward the bathroom. As soon as he heard the toilet flush he joined her. As she cleaned herself at the sink he raised the toilet seat and took a piss. Out of the corner of his eye he caught her watching him.

"I can't remember the last time I was in a bathroom watching a man pee. God it's so primal...the way you are standing...as if you're marking your territory."

"When I was a kid there was this neighbor girl. We used to fool around, mostly, 'you show me yours and I'll show you mine'. We never actually 'did it'. One time we were walking out in the woods and she had to take a leak. She told me to turn around...not look...but I think she knew I would...wanted me to and I did. I couldn't see her pussy clearly but the idea...the image of her...she'd removed her shorts and panties. I could hear her stream splashing against the leaves. Her ass was fully exposed to me. She stood up and just for an instant I saw her cunt from the back. I turned around just before she did but she knew."

"You never fucked her?"

"No. As we got older we drifted apart...hung with a different crowd. But that image hung with me for a very long time---still does."

"Roger and I have separate bathrooms. He's a little shy in that way. He's put on a few pounds, perhaps he's sensitive about that. Hell I can't even entice him to join me in the shower."

"If I walked into the bathroom when Amy was peeing she would quickly close the door to the water closet. We did it in the shower when we were first married a few times and I know she enjoyed it. She's a size four or six who thinks she should be a size two again. I still love to see her naked. She still turns me on. Do you think she looks fat?"

"Not remotely! By today's standards she's almost skinny. She's got a great ass. From what I've learned about you that's no surprise. You two seem perfect for each other. You appear to really be good friends."

"We are. I miss her when she's away, more each year. And I could say exactly the same things about you and Roger. Which begs the question: what just happened here? I've never before cheated on Amy. I've been tempted a few times but always turned away before anything happened. And, yes, I feel guilty but not guilty enough not to want to fuck you again as soon as I'm hard---which shouldn't take more than another twenty minutes give or take."

She came to him, kissed him and put her arms around him. She spoke one word.

"Mortality."

"Come again?"

"We're not getting any younger Jack, no matter how much we both work to slow the aging process. For the record, this is all me and all natural and I work hard to keep it firm. Six weeks ago I got a real scare. It turned out to be nothing but what about the next time? I've always had a decent body but lets face it, I'm pretty ordinary from the neck up. I stopped ovulating a couple of yeas ago, more of a whimper than a bang. It's a relief not to have to worry about getting pregnant. I love Roger to death but since my eggs stopped dropping I've been one continuously horny bitch."

"Why me?"

"God you are seductive and don't even realize it! Or maybe you do. You treated me like just another dog lover. You were---are---very easy to be with. The fact that sex, or traditional male slash female roles never entered our conversations was like an aphrodisiac. You're smart. Smart is sexy. You're funny. Funny is sexy. You're safe. You don't want to lose what you have at home any more than I do. You're also still very cute and the grey hairs add rather than detract.

"If I had gotten any sense that you and Amy weren't a happy couple, it wouldn't have happened. But that first time you checked out my ass at the park I caught it out of the corner of my eye. And I wanted you to look at my ass. Hell I stayed bent over long enough to give myself a sore back! I'm sure you're not the first guy that checked out my ass but you were the first guy who I wanted to have checking me out from the rear.

"You didn't miss the fact that I flirted after that---found excuses to touch you. Roger and I used to go hiking with the kids---I'm as sure footed as anyone in the woods. That day you caught me as I started to fall---and if you hadn't I assure you I wouldn't have fallen---I wanted to feel your cock against my ass. Do you know how exciting it is for a woman my age to know that she's giving a guy an erection without even trying? It took me some time to get up my nerve. Without a wealth of experience in seduction I wasn't even sure how. And suppose I had read you wrong? Come on to you and been rejected? When I left that doctors office with a clean bill of health I decided it was now or never and fuck the consequences. So, you tell your side---how did little old me get in your pants?"

"You are smart, funny, great with your dogs, easy to be with. It grew from a welcome relief to have someone who wasn't nuts to talk to at the park to being the high point of my day. I never thought we'd fuck. I thought we'd be good friends. The fact that our spouses got along just made it better...safer? Then that fabulous ass of yours came into the equation but even then I assumed it wasn't going to lead to...what we just did. If you hadn't made the first move I'm pretty sure I would have eventually as terrified as I was that if I did something inappropriate you'd never come back to the park.

"You also hit the mortality nail right on the head. I like to fuck. I like to fuck more often and in different ways than Amy does and I'm tired of jerking off three times a day to internet porn. I want a real blow job, a real tight, willing ass and a real hot nasty pussy and..."

"You're hard again. Are you taking something?"

"Sure the weekend stuff. ..when I got the water from the fridge. Hell it's probably just kicking in now. I don't really need it but just in case this was a one time fantasy I wanted to get the most out of it."

"How about a shower?"

"Great idea."

"Big shower for a guest room."

"The previous owners had a disabled parent living with them. Wheelchair accessible with safety rails. After you."

"You're such a gentleman."

"And I love to watch you're ass move."

"Pervert."

"Oh you have no idea."

"After we get all squeaky clean, I need it in my pussy. Standing up...from behind...hard and nasty."

"My specialty."

"That'll be three times in one day for you...any side effects from the meds?"

"Sometimes it takes a long time to get off the third time."

"Is there any place you need to be for the rest of the day...or night?"

"Nope. Although the dogs are going to need a trip to the park. You?"

"I'm free. Didn't you tell me the park was empty between two and three?"

"That's right."

"Maybe we'll have time to peruse the Blowfish™ catalogue. They have high quality toys and you did, perhaps in a moment of passion promise me..."

"Next day delivery."

"Exactly."

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,872 Followers
12