The Dog Trainer Ch. 01

Story Info
Obedience training from the Mistress.
3.2k words
4.12
30.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her black, high-gloss, patent-leather 5" heels clicked against the shiny marble floor and signalled her approach. The shoes were all he could see from his naked, kneeling, head-bowed position; a position which he obediently held exactly as she had instructed. She approached him very slowly. He listened intently, both for clues as to what his Mistress might be wearing and also for further instruction in order to obey her. The treatment he craved to be as domineering to him as purposefully measured by her.

Their roles excited them individually; the submissive male longing to be dominated in purposefully measured amounts by a very willing female in scenario was about to be played out after many hours of email communication between them on the matter. Every letter of every word of fantasy that they had written to each other was quickly becoming a beautiful reality.

He hoped that she would overlook his obvious sexual arousal, at least for a time that may allow him to at least try to regain his composure. His head bowed, he had little else to look at other than his fully erect member, throbbing and twitching to attention between his closed thighs. His erection borne from excitement and anticipation, maximised by the sight of her shoes and the black-stockings that covered her shapely, slightly opened legs, right there in front of him. He stayed very still with his hands clasped behind his back as she stood over him. Both said nothing.

Her feet did not move, yet he heard her bending towards him and as quickly as he did so, a blindfold was being fitted to him. Maintaining his position, his senses magnified to gain a slight waft of her scent as she did so, a scent so sweet as to further increase his sexual desire and arousal. The blindfold tied tightly, he then felt his wrists being bound, tied together behind him. Once bound, a leather collar, possibly he thought, one intended in design for a large dog, was fitted to his strong neck, pulled and tethered firmly so as not to slip or turn. Finally, a steel chain leash was clipped to the ring on the collar which had been positioned at the dead centre back of his neck, the cold steel chain length shocking his back as she let it drop to the floor to allow the leather looped handle to rest there. He was now at the mercy of his Mistress for the evening and was a slave to her demanding empowerment and refusal would result in certain 'punishment'.

She walked the floor again, loudly against the cool, hard floor on which he knelt, the only sound to fill the room once the chain had settled into a resting position down his back. He heard her spark a lighter and the smell of cigarette smoke arrived at his senses seconds later. He imagined she was smoking and taking in the sight before her: the sight of the male slave that she would take great satisfaction in training like she would an animal that did not uphold her house rules.

Minutes passed before he heard her walking towards him. His heart raced and his breathing was rapid as she approached. The thought of a stinging burn from her cigarette end somewhere on his body quickly entered his mind which immediately processed it to arrive at a feeling of great willingness and satisfaction. He wanted to please her in any way she demanded.

The burning did not come. Instead, and surprisingly to him, she gently but firmly pushed his head towards the floor.

"Lie down!" she demanded and moved his naked, tied, form to a position, on his knees, his body bent to worship her feet, if she so desired; his rear body completely open to punishment if he chose not do so. The smell of her leather shoes excited him further and the open position that revealed his ass and ball-sack was submissively serving as another aphrodisiac that was magnified by the blindfold and restraint.

"Lick!" she ordered "Lick my shoe!"

He obeyed. Licking the smooth coverings of her foot, over the tip of the front, around the shapely rim of the opening to tease his tongue against the contrastingly, slightly rough stockings inside them, following the shoe line towards the back of her foot, her foot turned to allow access upwards to the top of her high heel, and downwards, down the full length of the very sexual stem.

As he licked up and down the smooth heel, she reached down to pick up the chain that draped his spine, the length of it so that it rested in his opened crack, between the cheeks of his ass and over his balls. She gently teased his very sensitive rear by slowly pulling the chain so it ran up the length of his crack, the cold, steel links of the chain bobbling over his asshole before it was met with the smooth firm leather handle at the end which also drifted upwards towards her causing him to groan in delight at the sensation as he continued to lick her shoe.

She pulled at the chain and so pulled him slightly upwards and away, surprising and disappointing him in doing so.

"Your pleasure is not my pleasure." she reminded him "I will teach you that tonight."

His heart was in his mouth at the complete surprise and powerlessness of his new position, the unchartered and unknown before him being introduced to the limits of her mercy, blindfolded and restrained. Had he got what it took to please her? He had little time to wonder.

"Now, sit!" she instructed, just as if training a dog. She encouraged a position from him by pulling the lead to have him sat in his original position: kneeling and sat on his ankles, back upright.

"Head up." she said, again yanking at the lead.

"Up!" she said again, louder and with a firmer yank so that his head was facing up at her.

"Good boy. Now, open..." she pulled at his jaw to open his mouth and he opened it willingly. There he stayed as she again walked away.

Some minutes passed before she returned to him. His efforts not to swallow were becoming more difficult, his temptation to do so becoming stronger as time passed, but he knew she would be watching him, waiting for him to fail her and did not wish to disappoint. He sensed that she stood over him again.

"Good boy." she said softly as she stroked his cheek and jaw line before stroking the blindfold with greater affection.

He sensed her bending over him to gather the lead again, holding it at short length to restrain him. As she did so, she spat gently into his mouth.

"There's your treat. Swallow for more." she said sternly. He swallowed and re-opened his mouth. Moments later she spat again, this time the globule missed her intended target slightly and he could feel the warmth of her saliva on his lip rapidly cooling as the rest dribbled into his throat. She said nothing and he did not dare swallow until told to do so.

She wrestled slightly with the chain as if repositioning herself over him, the scent of her getting stronger until he could feel the warmth of her body against his face. Suddenly and without warning, a single jet of warm piss flowed over and into his mouth, his instant and natural reaction to move quickly away was restrained by her pulling at the lead as she released herself over his face, physically gaining control with the chain until he learned to sit still, the gushing, warm water flushing over his face and open mouth, streaming down his body, over his erect cock and drip off his balls and ass. He had swallowed a lot and this must have been missed by her as he was not punished for doing so. Perhaps she allowed that?

She positively panted when she finished, her smile of content hidden from him by the now, very wet blindfold. Her obvious arousal from her superiority was clear. He remained with his mouth open, his body and hair wet from her musky, sweet body fluids gushed over him, equally aroused.

"Lie down" she demanded, pulling the chain to remind him of the earlier foot-licking position. His obedience rewarded with a hard slap on his right ass cheek then another slap to his left cheek.

"Good boy." she said and walked away.

Her piss cooled as it dried on his body, the delicious degradation increasing as it did so. This she liked and she watched as he writhed slightly in the pool of her fluid in which he lay on the floor. The decadence had only just begun and she had another cigarette as she watched, gently and quietly probing her very wet pussy and buzzing clit at the sight now before her.

He had lay as still as he could for around 5-minutes before he heard her return, the drying piss on his body coating his throbbing erection to serve as a shield from the dribble of pre-cum that had oozed from his purple, bulbous, throbbing tip.

"Lick!" she ordered as she gently pulled at the leash to have him lick her left foot. She continued to pull with varying force and direction to have him lick up her long, slender, stocking-covered legs. Whenever his tongue reached the top of her stockings and the bare flesh of her inner thighs, she pulled him away by the leash, slightly down her leg to retrace his route and back up.

Just when he thought he could take no more, she allowed him, very, very slowly to lick up, beyond the top of the stocking on her left leg.

"Easy...easy boy." she whispered as she guided his head upwards with the chain pulled taught from his collared neck and held at a low point for maximum control.

He licked. The soft flesh of her inner thigh contrasted completely with the dryness of the stocking. His saliva flooded to counter the demands that such work had had in drying the tip of his tongue. He hoped so much that the fluids from her wet pussy that he could almost taste and smell now would not be held from him too much longer. He was in for a big surprise. Just at the joint of her thigh to her hip where his head had been guided by her, his mouth met a synthetic line; a barrier between him and his goal.

He continued to lick, trying to figure what it was she was wearing; too thick for panties and not quite thick enough for it to be a corset. After licking for a few minutes, he knew exactly where on her body his tongue was and was getting increasing time nearer and nearer to her pussy area. Licking the line, one more time towards the centre, his mouth, nose and face were met with an unfamiliar addition which revealed that the bodice held a strap-on dildo. He dared not pull away and so continued to lick as she wished.

She pulled him so that he licked her flesh and occasionally dragged him by his collar to gently introduce him to her next level of degeneracy and superiority. She wanted to teach him about her superior 'body' and ease him into the ultimate humiliation. She might be gentle with him; this time at least and only then if he was obedient.

He licked at her prosthetic length as she physically instructed with her leash pulling. He soon had a taste for licking her hard cock and her hip movements made easy work of finding his way around her whole length so that the tip started to jut teasingly in and out of his mouth as she swayed.

She spat on it several times from above as he licked. Sometimes she missed and spat in his pathetic, piss-soaked, blindfolded face which made her smile and do again, not caring for anything but herself and her own satisfaction. She was transfixed by the sight before her which excited her, the corset pulled tight so that a sensual pressure was applied to her swollen clit inside.

The wet plastic cock slid all over his spit covered face which further lubricated it over and into his mouth with increasing regularity. His head was held still by her pulling on the chain and pushing his shoulders down, the cock inside his mouth. She started to increase her hip movements to fuck his mouth with her length to give him the face-fucking degradation that she loved so much. His virgin mouth had to adapt quickly to her increasing demands, sucking and slurping over the pistoning length as it warmed in his mouth, his lips already buzzing from the friction of the action.

Her movements continued regardless. She dropped the chain and held his head in her hands to get a better position in which to fuck his willing mouth. Watching more of the cock disappear into his throat with each stroke further increased her desire and she was building up this visual effect that was swiftly leading to orgasmic heights. The sight of him kneeling, tied, chained and blindfolded, getting fucked in the mouth with a strap-on cock had her pussy dripping into the harness and the welcome pressure on her clit quickly building up the development of an orgasm inside her. Faster and faster she fucked his face, occasionally being overcome with passion to allow a moan of pleasure escape from her as the orgasm developed inside her.

He gagged yet again and could take no more. He recoiled from her and just inches away to safety, panting for air and bring a break to proceedings and relief to his pounded mouth. His lips were burning and almost as sore as his well-worked tongue and throat.

She said nothing. He knew from the silence she must be extremely angry and that there would be a price to pay for her displeasure as soon as he showed signs that he had recovered.

Minutes were all it took. Strangely he wanted more oral, the sexual nastiness of sucking her cock held massive appeal again but it was not up to him what he would or would not get.

"Lie down." she said, having watched him recover pathetically at her feet, passing the frustration of having to delay her orgasm by starting another cigarette.

He adopted the position willingly, hoping it would lead to starting the oral action all over again. It was not to be.

She grabbed angrily at the leash. She had been patient enough and now she would show no mercy to get what she wanted. She positioned herself behind his naked, restrained form, determined to satisfy her cravings immediately.

She fed the leash under him so that if she pulled it would result in his head lowering and his ass rising. The focus of her desire opened before her as she pulled his ass cheeks apart with the leash in her left-hand. She spat at his asshole, covering his hole and dribbling the excess down his crack to his ball-sack. She licked roughly and impatiently at his puckered hole, tonguing it open with intent. This was her time.

The tonguing action felt so good to him. His solid cock throbbing with the attention to his prostrate area and his mouth buzzing from the earlier oral attack heightened the darkness of the deed. He knew what was in store for him and he needed it as much as her now.

She licked and pulled at his ass, tonguing his hole in preparation for something bigger. Her harness was soaking wet in frustration and she pulled at the leash to get them both aroused even more. The musky scent of his ass on her face spurred her on further and faster. She had to fuck him now. She had to open him up and fulfil her needs.

She knelt up and nudged his legs apart to position him at a more convenient height to her cock. He was quick to respond and she liked that he was prepared to please her. She held the cock up to his glistening hole and nuzzled the thick tip into him. His asshole mouthed tightly around the helmet, opening up wider and wider before slipping suddenly and easily over the ridge of her bell end. She didn't care whether he was ready for more or not.

She slid further inside him, the saliva lubrication allowing easier access than she had thought. His moans were a mixture of pleasure and pain, but cared little for his suffering. She pulled at the leash and the sound of the chain rhythmically rubbing against the marble floor increased her desire and she was soon fucking him as deeply and as hard as she wanted as he yelped beneath her. Just looking at her cock pistoning in and out of his bound and chained body gave her orgasmic sensations which were aided by a ridge in the corset being cleverly positioned against her throbbing clit.

She fucked him harder and faster as her own orgasm built up inside her, each stroke getting faster and longer. A massive orgasm rushed through her; the waves of pleasure engulfed her with such an overwhelming force to have her bury the 8" of her cock deep inside his ass right up to the hilt as she came. Her juices gushed from her and squirted out from her gusset as she writhed, squirmed and squealed in orgasmic delight, twisting and sliding the cock in and out of his hole, her sweat-soaked torso shaking as she did so.

He could take no more. The wonderful fullness of the cock in his ass nudged at his prostrate gland and he began to ejaculate. Thick streams of his white mess ejected from his throbbing cock which in turn caused his anal muscles to clench on the sliding cock in his ass as he bucked back and forth over it, further enhancing the squirts of his jizz in a seemingly endless cycle of orgasmic euphoria. Never had he cum so much: never had he cum without his cock being touched. A whole new bodily sensation had been achieved and the cocktail of piss, cum, saliva and pussy juice served as a reminder of the ingredients necessary to achieve such a sensation.

They recovered together, her cock staying in his ass until the last wavelets of orgasm eventually passed over them. She let go of the lead and untied him before slipping her cock slowly from his anal passage. It was a clean fuck and her relentless pounding resulted in his asshole gaping wide open long after she had pulled out of him. His asshole mouthed in a wasted attempt to close tight, his anal muscles exhausted and stretched from accommodating her intrusion. She stayed over him as he lay in the 'lie down' position. She spat inside his opening as he gaped to fill his ass with her 'cum' and mark her territory.

He was now her dog and she had plenty more training lessons to teach him.