The Dog Trainer Pt. 01

Story Info
Xander encounters a girl from 20 years in his past.
1.5k words
3.92
15.8k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few days since the cruise ship dropped him and Veo off at the port. The angel had some tasks to do so she flew away to tend to them while Xander decided he was going to see if he could figure out where his heart was telling him to be. He had a longing to keep going, to find a new place to set down roots for a while, but he wasn't sure where he was going to end up.

He was moving through the southern part of California, he could travel in just about any way he wanted but he had found a man selling a jet black pick up truck that he just had to have. After some intense negotiations, and more than one hypnotic suggestion, he was able to argue the man down from $30,000 to a much more reasonable $37.50. It had been years since he had driven through California and he loved the scenery, the mixture of mountains and forests that was unique to the locale never seemed to change.

But as he was driving something caught his eye, less of a visual and more of a memory. There was a weekly dog show at an arena just outside of Sacramento, and as he caught sight of it a flood of memories came rushing to him. It had been nearly... 25 years since he had been here, back in a time when he was, again, searching for a new home. Something gave him pause then, something that made him pull over and go inside. That's where he met Heather, one of the trainers. She was beautiful, 20 years old, long brown hair, and a body that wouldn't quit. He had decided to take a more classic approach with her instead of using his powers and natural abilities. He had used pure hypnotic suggestions, and it worked flawlessly on her. Over the course of a dinner he had managed to hypnotize her, seduce her, and eventually drain her of her energy. Of course she wouldn't have remembered anything of it except for a very erotic dream. But he remembered it vividly. Ah, the memories.

Being filled with nostalgia he couldn't help but pull into the arena and get out. The show had already started but it was a slow day. He bought a ticket and made his way inside. He didn't expect to really see anything, or anyone, he was really only there to enjoy the memory that this place was making flood back to him.

Not much had changed in 25 years, a new coat of paint on most things, a fresh color or logo here and there. But all in all it was the same. The people were different, of course. Various trainers on the field were showing off the routines that they and their trusted companions had worked so hard to perfect. It was a sight to see, even if it didn't really catch his interest. But then he saw something that did. On the field working with what a normal person would think was just a massive German Shepherd, but what he knew was called a Malinos. He knew it because it was the kind of dog that Heather kept, and although the dog was not the same animal the trainer was most definitely Heather.

As he watched her move he could hardly believe it. To say she hadn't changed would have been ridiculous. She had, however, matured magnificently. Her long hair had been replaced with a shoulder length cut. And her petite 20 year old frame had filled out into a beautiful 45 year old woman in every way. She had strong muscular legs that she was showing off with a pair of tight running shorts and a strong upper body. She had easily gained 2 cup sizes from when he had last seen her, and she was showing those off with a nice tight sports bra under a mesh shirt. She was just as beautiful as the day he last saw her. And then an idea came screaming to mind...

The show wrapped up about 45 minutes later, and the trainers were busy getting their dogs situated for the evening. They had another show the next day, so most were being put up in a high class equivalent of a kennel. Xander strategically placed himself near the exit door of that kennel and waited patiently. A few minutes later his patience was rewarded when Heather walked out of the kennel. She was basically wearing the same thing, but her hair had been pulled into a ponytail through the hole in the back of her ball cap. As she walked past, Xander stepped out from where he was hiding, directly into her path then immediately stopped "Oh I am terribly sorry miss, I didn't see you here, excuse me, pardon me..." he said making sure that she got a good look at his face as he did. He was not disappointed in her response.

Heather looked at Xander with a strange look of recognition and disbelief. When an incubus drains his victims they wake up the next morning remembering only a dream. The more they are drained the less this fake reality holds and eventually they remember the incubus and the reality of the situation. But Heather had only encountered Xander once before. And from her perspective, she was literally looking at a man she had no recollection of ever seeing, but with whom she felt a very strong connection, and latent attraction. "No, it's... it's ok. Do I know you?" she asked, trying to place Xander as best she could even though no real memories came to her mind.

Xander tried to hide his devious grin, but when that failed he played it off as flattery as he extended a hand toward his former conquest. "I'm pretty sure I would remember if I knew a woman as lovely as you, and a minor celebrity to boot."

Heather blushed a bit at the compliment and took his hand to shake. "I wouldn't say celebrity, but I swear I know you... from... long ago?" She seemed almost confused as her mind started to put together that her memory of Xander was not a recent one. She didn't notice that Xander never let go of her hand.

Xander gently slid his other hand along the back of Heather's, looking into her eyes. "Anything is possible, miss. Tell me, as you... look back to when you think you knew me, as you let the thoughts and feelings of that time, just seem to... come to your mind now... is it a happy memory?"

Heather almost seemed to gasp a bit as Xander watched her eyes slowly dilate, a clear sign that she was slipping into a trance, as all humans do when they sink into their own memories. "Yes..." she whispered "it's a very nice, very ... um... warm memory." Her cheeks flushed a bit as she looked away for a second then looked back, the dilation still present in her pupils.

Xander took a step closer to her, still sliding his hand along the back of hers. "And in this memory, I'm sure that you realize, miss... that you could trust me completely, that there was this... connection...between us " He took a moment to move his hand from the back of hers, first to slide gently up to touch his chest, and then gently out to touch hers, just above her breast. Then he slid his hand back to hers. "You can see that now... can't you miss...?"

"Heather... my name is Heather." she replied as her face took on a slightly relaxed look. "And yes, wherever I know you from, I know I can trust you. Is that weird?" she asked, a little confused by her own feelings.

Xander smiled, remembering just how lovely she was the first time she fell under his spell. Although he realized that he wasn't really using any of his more magical abilities, just good old fashioned hypnotic phrasing. He figured if it was working he wasn't going to complain. "It's not weird at all, the only thing that would be weird now, miss Heather, would be if you were to somehow fail to see this opportunity for what it is... and accept my offer to dinner now."

Heather smiled, although her eyes remained blissfully glazed "Of course, just... just let me clean up and change first, please?" she asked, a little nervous that he might say no.

"Of course miss..." He said sliding her hand up to his lips and kissing the back of it. "I'll see you... in an hour. Hotel restaurant. That's ok with you now... isn't it Heather?" Heather nodded her head in agreement as Xander turned and walked away, holding her hand for as long as he could and, even then, sliding his hand from hers very slowly. Letting it linger. And then never looking back.

Heather looked at him with her heart racing, eyes still showing the effects of Xander's hypnotic language skills that he was so proud of. She took a deep breath, exhaled, and shook her head to clear it a bit. She didn't know why but something about this encounter made her so excited. In fact as she though back on it, she hadn't felt this way in nearly 25 years!