The Doggie Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,021 Followers

While Frank continued to paddle my ass, Danny got undressed in front of me and I was shocked when I finally saw his cock. It was positively enormous, and he shaved his cock and balls completely smooth and bare like the girls in the porno magazines. How could this skinny, girly, non manly, guy have such a big cock on his delicate, effeminate frame. It was 100% rock hard, jutting out from his skinny waist and looked to be 10"s long. Thicker than his wrist and standing straight out from his body it looked surreal.

"This is all for you tonight Princess. Frank won't let me fuck him, so you're gonna be my special treat tonight and from now on. Don't you worry, before I'm finished with you, you will love my cock. I promise." Danny told me.

Still suffering through Frank's spankings, Danny sat down on the floor in front of me. He scooted forward and lifted my face about a foot off the concrete floor, which in my position was all the door would allow. He scooted forward again and again, maneuvering his legs out of the way, until my face laid gently in his lap. Still dazed and confused from the poppers, the warmth of his hot thighs on my cheek was strangely comforting.

"Frank, can you please stop for a minute and see if my sweet little Marky would prefer to suck on my cock instead of getting more spankings?" Danny asked.

Thank God the paddling stopped.

"Marky my little Princess, would you rather suck on my cock or get more spankings?" Danny asked me.

What a loaded question, there was no right answer. I did not want to suck a man's cock, but I definitely didn't think I could take even one more swat on my tender ass. Still, the lesser of the two evils was sucking on this monster cock of this flaming sissy. As Danny pushed my shoulders off his lap, and held my head hovering directly over his cock, I reluctantly opened my mouth wide and with teary eyes, I allowed him to gently lower my mouth down on the tip of his fat hard cock.

He held me steady in place, slowly pushing my head and shoulders slightly downwards and then upwards, as if he let go, the gravity of my body weight would impale my throat on his cock. As he gently held my chin with one hand supporting the weight of my upper torso and cuffed hands behind my back, he softly stroked my hair as I nursed on a few inches of his big cock. It wasn't so bad, not really and since Frank had stopped paddling my ass, doing this was a blessing.

Frank peeked around the door and noticed my compliance. He watched for a few minutes as Danny was compassionate about not forcing too much cock down my throat and letting me relax on it. I was afraid that if Danny let go on my head and allowed my body weight to drop down on his thick long cock, that I might suffocate.

"Okay baby, I'm gonna get his sweet little ass ready for you, just sit there and enjoy his blowjob til I get him ready." Frank told Danny as he disappeared back on the other side of the door.

Danny, he was still supporting me with one hand under my neck, which was stroking my Adam's apple, while his other hand had a firm grip that was deeply entwined in my hair. Slowly and gently he made my face suck him, stopping just before hitting my throat. Up and down he guided my face and mouth lower and lower on his cock, as I tasted his slimy slippery pre-cum. I felt like one of those masturbation sleeves that he sold at his store, like a fuck toy for a horny guy, but still, it was better than the spankings.

Danny used less and less effort to support my shoulders, as a result, my face was lowered and the weight of my upper torso forced more and more of his cock to enter my mouth. The tip of his cock was now pressing against the opening of my throat as I struggled to breath and support myself from being impaled or suffocating on his fat cock. Danny now just held my face firmly as he screwed and twisted my head up and down in a slow passionate rhythm on his big dick, moaning lewdly as the tip of his cock entered my throat.

I fought off the convulsions and urge to heave as he now was well over halfway buried in my throat. A few more inches and he would have it in to the root. I gagged and sputtered every time the tip of his cock eased into my throat. Drool ran down his cock and balls, puddling on the concrete floor . He just repeated this over and over as I gurgled and moaned on his engorged cock, slowly and methodically fucking into my mouth and throat.

Behind me, I suddenly felt Frank gripping both my butt cheeks and spreading them even farther with his hands. Stretching my sore inflamed butt cheeks as wide as possible, he mashed his mouth against my puckered star and started slurping away at it. The feeling was incredible and he used his teeth and nibbled on my anal ring. Alternating between nipping with his teeth and slurping with his tongue I started to respond. Even with the assault on my throat, my cock started to grow as Frank's nibbling and slobbering on my asshole continued.

My cock started to come to life as Frank continued to eat my ass out. I could feel it completely harden to its full 6 inches as he deftly probed his tongue in and out of my ass. Lowering his hungry mouth from my rosebud, Frank sucked both my balls into his mouth as he gently stroked my now fully erect cock. My knees began to tremble as the feeling washed over me and it made Danny's oral assault a lot easier to take.

Danny was relentless, as he twisted my face down deeper and deeper on his cock. He was determined to make me swallow the whole thing and I was in no position to stop it. Where he was compassionate before, he was now becoming more aggressive and not caring about being gentle with me.

"Suck my big uncut cock Princess. I'm not gonna stop til you have it down your throat and are gagging on it. Come on my little Nellie Queen faggot, open up and let me throat fuck you." Danny admonished me.

Danny took his underwear, that were laying on the floor where he dropped them and poured a half a bottle of the poppers into them. He took the big wet spot and held them under my nose while he fucked my throat down on his engorged cock. The heady smell had me reeling in seconds as there was no escape from the aroma. My head spun, my eyes saw bright stars and my heart thumped as the popper's aroma made me dizzy and feel faint. Gasping for breath with his cock lodged in my throat, all I could do was inhale the heady popper scent whenever I managed to catch a breath. Danny finally stretched his underwear over my head, so the wet spot was positioned right over my nose, forcing me to inhale the chemical scent every time I took a breath.

"Come on my little boy toy, suck that cock all the way down. I'm gonna turn you into my personal little fairy, my personal little twink cum junkie, my personal little hungry bottom boy, suck my big dick all the way down to the root. I'm not gonna stop til you swallow the whole thing." Danny taunted me, still forcing me down on his big cock, as there were at least two inches left.

Frank bent my cock back between my legs and sucked on the tip and underside. It felt so good in contrast to the severe throat fucking I was receiving from Danny. He scraped his fingernails on both hands down my extremely sore crimson red butt cheeks and I howled on the cock in my mouth. The pain and pleasure seemed to wash together now, blend into one another as he sucked my cock and tormented my tender butt cheeks with his fingernails.

As Danny tried to screw my throat down on his cock, I began to realize how much my body hurt. Every inch of me was in pain, except my cock, which Franks was nursing on. My asshole itched like crazy for more oral manipulations. The handcuffs were killing my wrists, the spreader bar had the muscles in my thighs and legs shaking. The plastic doggie door frame was breaking my back and my knees were numb from rocking back and forth against the door frame and concrete floor. My abdominal muscles were spent from trying to suspend my upper torso so I would suffocate on Danny's cock. I ached everywhere, my shoulders, my throat and especially my inflamed butt cheeks.

Danny seemed frustrated or impatient with me, and hollered out, "Frank, spank him, paddle him, beat his cute ass, make him take all my cock down his throat, do it."

As soon as I heard that, I frantically redoubled my efforts to swallow his cock all the way to avoid any paddle punishment. I tried to force it down immediately, reeling dizzy from the poppers I almost could, but not quite, and then the paddle started again.

Oh my God, I howled as much as a boy could with a mouthful of cock in his throat when that first swat landed. I made screaming sounds in my throat and forced my face down willingly. On the third swat, I jammed my face down as hard as I could and it went all the way in. I had willed myself to swallow all ten inches. Danny just held my face smashed into his balls until I felt like I was gonna pass out for lack of air and after 3 more swats he hollered at Frank. "Okay Frank, you can stop with the paddle, little Marky has complied and he is eating up all 10 inches like a good little bitch should."

The paddle stopped, thank God, and Frank went back to sucking on my cock, balls and asshole. Danny backed out about 4 inches and just started to fuck my face and throat now. I can't describe it any better than except to say that he was "long dicking" my throat. He would pull out about 5 to 6 inches and plunge it all the way back in over and over. Back and forth he just used my throat like a fuck toy. He pounded my throat while he held the sides of my face, pulling me up and down on his hard cock.

I don't know how long this went on, five minutes, fifteen minutes, I don't know, but I got a thorough throat fucking til finally Danny giggled in his sissiest and sarcastic voice yet, "Good job my little bottom boy, but now it's time for me to get some of that sweet little booty of yours, aren't you excited?"

I collapsed, exhausted, spent and reeling from the poppers as Danny wriggled away from my face and finally stood up. He kneeled down and give me a big, wet, sloppy, slobbery kiss full on my swollen puffy lips. He adjusted the underwear on my head after applying a few more drops of poppers to them and I was dizzily euphoric in seconds. I was too exhausted to resist his kiss and was just glad the throat fucking was over. The kiss lasted at least 30 seconds and I didn't kiss him back. I just let him suck and nibble on my lips until he was satisfied. As he stood up, he had the nerve to say, "Well, not bad for your first kiss from me, but we will work on that, right sweetie?"

Danny disappeared and Frank now stood over me. He was already completely naked and as I strained to look up, the first thing I noticed was how well developed his body was. He had muscles in his chest, his arms, even in his legs. He was in really good shape for an older guy. His stomach even had muscles in it. It was well defined, washboard abs with ripples of muscles. Frank's cock, unlike Danny's, was not shaved at all. While he had just a little hair on his chest, his cock had a full beard. His cock, while not as long as Danny's, was about 8"s and cut like mine, but very, very, very thick. Way thicker than Danny's. Hard and straight, it looked like a battering ram with all the veins really prominent.

"You fucked up boy, you really fucked up, and I'm kind of glad you did. With these cell phone videos of you, and your stealing from us, Danny is gonna get his new play toy for as long as he wants and will finally quit bugging me about being a bottom for him. That's gonna be your job from now on." Frank whispered to me.

"Did you like the way I ate your little boy pussy, I hope so, cause now it's your turn." Frank said as he smiled at me. "Now eat my ass out, and do a good job or I'll tell Danny to get the paddle out."

With that, Frank laid down on his back and started scooching his way up to me as he spread his legs and put the soles of his feet on the door. Wriggling forward, Frank didn't stop til he had his asshole right in line with my mouth. Propping my torso off the ground, Frank settled his asshole in place with the weight of my mouth right on it. I tried to squirm my head left and right to avoid my mouth being stuck in his ass canal, but he would have none of that. His strong arms twisted and held my face in place til my nose was in his balls and my mouth on his rosebud.

"Get to work and you better show me a little, no a lot of enthusiasm, or else I will have Danny beat you ass with the paddle. I think just a few more swats will break the skin. Understand?" Frank said as he leered at me.

At that moment, I felt Danny tracing his fingers gently over my battered, stinging ass cheek. It actually felt so good I could feel goose bumps coming up on them.

"Okay Marky my love, get ready, I'm about to turn you into my cock loving bitch bottom boi forever. Don't fight me honey, I don't want to hurt you." Danny said as he pressed the tip of his cock against my ass hole.

I was already really wet and lubricated from Frank's spit, but I felt something like a cold gel on the tip of his cock as he made contact. With my mouth buried in Frank's ass and the fresh popper stained underwear right under my nose, I started feeling faint again. My whole body flushed and my head spun. I could see stars again and seemed to fall into a numb trancelike state of heightened sensory acuteness.

Danny was teasing my asshole with just his cock head and my little rosebud seemed to dilate, almost like it was opening up and accepting him. It was like an itch that was being scratched. It felt so good. He was slow and he was methodical, almost taking his time to relish a virgin ass as Frank apparently denied him the pleasure of being the top. It didn't hurt like I thought it would, in fact, just the opposite, it felt great. As he teased my ass with just an inch or two of his cock head, it felt good, really, really good.

"You're doing great Princess, just relax and let it happen, I think you're gonna be a natural. You have a very hungry ass" Danny encouraged me.

As I felt more and more of his cock fill my bowels, I really did became almost hungry for it, not fighting it, but just accepting it and letting him slowly fill me up. He didn't pull back, not at all, he just slowly kept pushing forward while still stroking and tickling my sore butt cheeks with his soft finger tips. There was never really any pain and within a few seconds, I could feel his groin pressed into my butt.

At that moment, and even now, I still don't understand why it didn't hurt. I was 5'8"s tall and was taking a 10" cock up my butt and it didn't hurt. How could a little guy like me take all that cock, where did it go when it was up inside me?

"Ooooooh Frank, this little guy is definitely a natural, he just took all 10 inches up his little pussy and didn't even flinch. You're gonna love this." Danny beamed loudly.

Danny started a slow rhythmic stroke, in and out of my ass. It felt so fucking good. I know this sounds weird, but kind of like a good bowel movement almost. When you evacuate your bowels and the relief you feel. That is what I felt every time he pulled out and then refilled me. Empty, full, empty, full, empty, full, ooooh my God, this felt so good. He was going really slowly and gently as my cock was absolutely throbbing and pulsing to his strokes. I was in heaven. Danny sensed my enjoyment and right then I felt his warm delicate soft hand filled with lubricating gel gently massaging my erect cock and bulls as he started giving me a reach around.

Frank lightly slapped me upside my cheek and gave me a one of his famous, "you better get to work son" lines.

I tentatively started to lick around his asshole, but not directly on it. I stalled by just sucking and slurping on his ass cheeks avoiding his rosebud and hoping he wouldn't want more. As Danny fucked my ass slowly, Frank let me get away with this for a while.

"Mark, if your tongue isn't vigorously in my asshole in 10 seconds, I'm gonna tell Danny to beat your ass, understand?"

Fearing the paddle, I dove in, just like he did me, I got sloppy with it. I slurped on his star getting it totally wet and honestly, it wasn't as bad as I thought. As Frank gave way to a few grunts of pleasure, I was encouraged and got into it a little better. Frank took the remaining liquid in the bottle of poppers and poured it right into the underwear spot on my nose. Within 30 seconds I was dizzy again and all my inhibitions seemed to vanish. I started eating his ass like a man possessed. I ground my face into it and poked my tongue as deep as I could. Frank groaned and said, "Danny, this bitch can eat an ass like nobody's business. He's a keeper, hahaha."

I nibbled on his ass cheeks, sucked the flesh into my mouth, flattened my tongue out and slurped all over his muscular inner thighs and ass. Frank held the back of my head and was actually loving and compassionate to me for the first time in our acquaintance. Encouraging me with his hands and body movements, I finally felt like Frank found something about me that he liked, and I ran with it. I ate his ass as good as he ate mine, or better. When I finally settled in again on his rosebud, I pushed my tongue in as deep as I could and massaged his tender flesh with it.

Danny was plowing my ass faster now and a feeling of euphoria was washing over me. It was feeling so good I felt like I might pee if he didn't stop. Like it was uncontrollable and I couldn't will it away. My cock was throbbing to the touch, so sensitive as Danny had now stopped stroking it and was just teasing it. I knew I was gonna cum any second.

"Frank, are you close? My Princess is ready to pop and I am too?" Danny with precision control.

"I can cum anytime you're ready." Frank replied and with that he scooted his sweet ass away from my hungry mouth and assumed the lotus position as close as he could get to my face as possible. Frank started stroking his cock with his hand and told me to open my mouth as wide as I could and to stick my tongue out.

I couldn't last any longer, my cock literally exploded while Danny screamed, "Frank, he's cumming and I'm cumming, cum with us."

As Danny now furiously stroked my cock, I felt him ejaculate deep in my bowels. As I shook and trembled from my orgasm, I felt Danny pulse and spurt a warm slippery load of sperm up my ass. My cock contracted over and over in sync with Danny's cock. I felt spurt after spurt erupt from my cock as Frank started shooting his load on my face.

Frank's fist shot arced about 6 inches in the air and hit me on my forehead. It was warm and clung between my scalp and my eyebrows as he groaned and threw out the next spurt. It hit right on my tongue and like a slut, I slurped it into my mouth as quick as lightning and stuck my tongue out again. The third rope hit me in my right eye and I closed my eyes and just left my mouth open and tongue sticking out after that. I felt at least 5 more full spurts hit my cheeks, nose and face everywhere. My face was covered in cum.

When Frank stopped, I just laid there, utterly exhausted and sore. Danny pulled out my ass slowly and I felt his hot cum turn cool as it trickled down my inner thigh. Danny finally came around and kissed Frank as they both tried to catch their breath.

"Hey Princess, you okay?" Danny said to me. I really couldn't look cause I had so much of Frank's cum in my eyes.

"Oooooh poor baby, let me help you with that." Danny giggled.

As Frank stood up and moved away, Danny knelt down beside me and gently took my face in his hands. Gingerly, he began kissing my face and with his tongue, he guided the cum on my face towards my mouth. I ate all he pushed to me. Then he kissed me gently and soulfully, I don't know why, but I returned the kiss. We made out for about 5 minutes and I really got into it til Frank said, "Lets get this little guy out of here and take him to the bedroom, I'm not finished yet."

Kent100
Kent100
1,021 Followers
12